70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
154 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Picture of the day: Bill Nye The Science Guy, YG, Dj Mustard, Belly
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #11821
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 Deeangoe said:
Notre dame week lets get it .........................offensively tho cuz we know defense ain't cutting it

In other news told my boss's oct 20 I ain't working
Copped my gameday fit for fsu
[pic - click to view]

Copped on billy corben site

Now I only need to find them u fitteds they be wearing on the sidelines
To be fair, ND's offense isn't anything close to vaunted. Their defense is the core of the team. If we can score, we win this game.
 4 years ago '04        #11822
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,799 | Props total: 1401 1401
 Cap Peeler said:
To be fair, ND's offense isn't anything close to vaunted. Their defense is the core of the team. If we can score, we win this game.
Their secondary is garbage apparently. Could be another record breaking day for Morris the God.
 4 years ago '05        #11823
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,704 | Props total: 3816 3816
 C.R.I.P. said:
Their secondary is garbage apparently. Could be another record breaking day for Morris the God.
ours isn't.....
 4 years ago '04        #11824
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
ours isn't.....
Wait in line bruh we'll deal with FSU when we get there.

Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 10-01-2012 at 02:32 PM..
 4 years ago '04        #11825
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 MRS. RONDO said:
ours isn't.....
Morris is gonna make rhodes look like corey magnum, we aint even checking on you, the slaughterhouse of the top ten teams start this saturday.
 4 years ago '05        #11826
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
if Rhodes let's a Miami WR catch the ball on him, he's pus*y......i like miami feelin they self right now though, well kinda because notre dame is gonna deflate you.....but we already know miami has no chance vs us.....yall know it, we know it...the world knows it.
 10-01-2012, 06:28 PM         #11827
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deeangoe said:
Half empty stadiums and recruits still fu*king with us

It was so freakin quiet too, bi+ches all around me texting and talking bout shopping.
 10-01-2012, 06:32 PM         #11828
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
Notre Dame week. We must get payback for the Sun Bowl.
I hope so, cool to play the domers in Chitown, I can't wait, love going to Chicago. Weather is going to suck though prolly so my canes better show up.
 10-01-2012, 06:33 PM         #11829
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MRS. RONDO said:
if Rhodes let's a Miami WR catch the ball on him, he's pus*y......i like miami feelin they self right now though, well kinda because notre dame is gonna deflate you.....but we already know miami has no chance vs us.....yall know it, we know it...the world knows it.
Keep telling yourself that. We stop the run, game on.
 4 years ago '08        #11830
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
Yall n*ggas couldn't stop the midget all star team from bombing you. NC State was missing 3 starters on their OLine and they was racking up on yall bum a.ss squad. Wait till yall n*ggas go against real RBs, an arsenal of of WR's and a Heisman Trophy candidate QB and our defense won't be like any defense yall n*ggas seen all season. Do yall know that every number 1 receiver we up against this season none of them have more than 2 catches in a game? We gave Sammy Watkins kidney problems n*gga couldn't even keep fluids in him what you think we gon do to yall bums that fluke a.ss deep ball sh*t ain't happening against our savagery. We gon r*pe and pillage yall n*ggas and get commits from Matthew Thomas, Stacey Colely and Alex Collins on Sunday
 10-01-2012, 07:44 PM         #11831
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Yall n*ggas couldn't stop the midget all star team from bombing you. NC State was missing 3 starters on their OLine and they was racking up on yall bum a.ss squad. Wait till yall n*ggas go against real RBs, an arsenal of of WR's and a Heisman Trophy candidate QB and our defense won't be like any defense yall n*ggas seen all season. Do yall know that every number 1 receiver we up against this season none of them have more than 2 catches in a game? We gave Sammy Watkins kidney problems n*gga couldn't even keep fluids in him what you think we gon do to yall bums that fluke a.ss deep ball sh*t ain't happening against our savagery. We gon r*pe and pillage yall n*ggas and get commits from Matthew Thomas, Stacey Colely and Alex Collins on Sunday
If we ever get Porter back our dline will be 1000 times better. With Denzel back and Kirby finally getting into the mix, our d will improve at least a little bit. We been saving up for FSU I still think or at least I hope so, cause our defensive schemes are beyond putrid. NC State got yards the same way we did, busted plays, missed tackles, by back ups.
 4 years ago '05        #11832
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,896 | Props total: 290 290
 canesin2099 said:
It was so freakin quiet too, bi+ches all around me texting and talking bout shopping.
yea man sh*t is sad, this is the first year i havent been able to attend ne games

hopefully my work schedule doesnt get in the way of the north carolina game, it came out that its a 330 game, so it should be a good turnout

fsu, no way in hell im missing that
and then the vatech game, good thing its a thursday night game
 4 years ago '07        #11833
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
I dont think porter is commin back golden said hes out indefinely

Perryman back at MLB is heaven tho and eventually it will be Johnson, Perryman, Kirby

We been so banged up at LB fentress been getting PT lol
 4 years ago '07        #11834
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Deeangoe said:
yea man sh*t is sad, this is the first year i havent been able to attend ne games

hopefully my work schedule doesnt get in the way of the north carolina game, it came out that its a 330 game, so it should be a good turnout

fsu, no way in hell im missing that
and then the vatech game, good thing its a thursday night game
UNC is a 230 gm subject to change tho

Ill be at the FSU game sh*t gonna be live as fu*k and when miami wins we RIOT
 4 years ago '05        #11835
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,896 | Props total: 290 290
thought i read somehwere its 230 central

wouldnt suprise me tho
 4 years ago '05        #11836
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
can't wait for Notre Dame to bring you clowns back to reality......you have 0 wins over any decent team, every victory is over a team that sucks n we will punish NC State and Boston College worse than you could ever dream of, show you who the alphas are n not squeak by like you losers middle tennessee state beats the teams worse but miami is back after beating the worst teams in college football
 4 years ago '04        #11837
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
can't wait for Notre Dame to bring you clowns back to reality......you have 0 wins over any decent team, every victory is over a team that sucks n we will punish NC State and Boston College worse than you could ever dream of, show you who the alphas are n not squeak by like you losers middle tennessee state beats the teams worse but miami is back after beating the worst teams in college football
Thats completely hilarious coming from the team that has played like 2 D1 teams so far this year.
 4 years ago '07        #11838
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
We garbage but they struggled wit USF who lost to Ball St lmaooo
 4 years ago '08        #11839
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
Since when is 30-17 a struggle. I can tell you didn't watch the game our second team defense was in in the mid 3rd Q. They got their first TD on a blocked punt at the 10 and kept their starters in against our backups dumbass. We could've scored again but Chris Thompson took a knee when he broke and could've scored. All we did was run the ball in the 4th because the field was all tore up. Ur an idiot if you think we struggled at all. We were 14 point favorites and won by 13 and could've scored again but we struggled, yeah whatever helps you sleep at night
 4 years ago '05        #11840
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
clemson would k!ll you, i can only imagine what sammy, hopkins, ellington n boyd would do to yall.....n USF will beat the sh*t out you too, you'll see that later this year
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
204 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Shocking New Poll Shows A Vast Majority Of Trump Voters Live I..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
107 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Forbes Reveals The Highest Paid Athletes of All-Time
94 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
108 comments
22 hours ago