Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
 40
Usher New $10 Mil Lawsuit for Exposing ANOTHER Woman to STD
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
NBA Kyrie Irving Asked For A Trade Because LeBron Hinders Teammates
251 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Apryl Jones Is Fine Than A Muthaf*cka
12 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 18
BOX Let's Go Champ! Shannon Briggs SUSPENDED After Piss Tests Dirtier Than ..
46 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #11761
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
space
$53,065 | Props total: 5933 5933
lmao you fu*kin suck.........your defense is garbage....you get no pressure on the dline......you are clemson except they have one of the best offenses....dorsett sucks but somebody has to catch the ball right, before you say he looks good....against gt's secondary? they got some asian n*gga n a white boy at safety..........we locked sammy watkins up aint nobody worry bout ya non weapons....n we know duke gonna come in against a team who has the best defense he will see all year.....n he sucks unless defenses are boston fu*kin college or bethune cookman but sh*t he aint do nothin against georgia tech horrible defense either...

YOU HAVE 0 fu*kIN CHANCE

Plus ya fu*kin crowd will be 50% FSU how bout another account bet, oh but you won't live up to it again

look at our players and look at yours........you are not better ANYWHERE




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 296 (+72) 
  Career: | Aug 11: 125-83, Rank #71 | Aug 10: 26-13, Rank #150 | Aug 09: 5-2, Rank #184 | Aug 08: 582-378, Rank #21 *
 5 years ago '05        #11762
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
space
$53,065 | Props total: 5933 5933
n*ggaz gave up 36 to fu*kin Georgia Tech are you serious.....givin up 40PPG to damn bcs teams....what a damn joke.....didnt yall hold tech to 7 last year? that team was way more talented.....we of course easily won that one......yall are much worse this year, good news is the ACC is except for us......we are 10X better........it will be a MASSACRE




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 296 (+72) 
  Career: | Aug 11: 125-83, Rank #71 | Aug 10: 26-13, Rank #150 | Aug 09: 5-2, Rank #184 | Aug 08: 582-378, Rank #21 *
 5 years ago '05        #11763
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
space
$53,065 | Props total: 5933 5933
aint even in the fu*kin top 25 n they talkin reckless to the ALPHAS in the state......our speed, size and talent would break your fu*kin will in the 2nd quarter......yall aint built like us be real....wilder bigger than yall fu*kin lbs chris thompson in heisman form, remember when he sh*t on yall 2 years ago at sun life with a 90 yard run and 70 yard run n a 60 yard run that was called back...........

MASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCRRR RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE

SEVERE PUNISHMENT

EJ will run the ball down ya damn throat, not like yall can tackle.......then again he'll play pitch n catch against your secondary lmao.....imagine what KB is gonna do to them kids.....our line will push you back all day......get some pressure first think of what Clemson woulda done to your defense........Sammy woulda prolly had 500 total yards his self....but we had a FRESHMAN LOCK HIM UP again yall dont recruit like us




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 296 (+72) 
  Career: | Aug 11: 125-83, Rank #71 | Aug 10: 26-13, Rank #150 | Aug 09: 5-2, Rank #184 | Aug 08: 582-378, Rank #21 *


Last edited by Junior G; 09-27-2012 at 03:14 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #11764
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
space
$53,065 | Props total: 5933 5933
irritate the sh*t outta me on purpose.......our backups would start for you.......i'm over here pissed Karlos Williams cant no time behind a good safety in Brooks........he'd start for you in a second without any practice or starting minutes yet...

our 3rd team dline would start for you and you know it....

your corners look like sh*t maybe not vs tech but its tech they run the ball....anyways yall still got beat a few times.

we are beating you in every statistic, atleast last year yall offense was good........but now it's ran by jackass stephen morris who rivals had rated as a 3 star for a reason, shoulda been a 2.....cant wait to play vs him and pad some int stats


but why am i here arguing against a team, that is a shell of its former self.....when yall lose to USF and oh believe me yall will.....goin to 4th in the state is what its goin to remain to be until the sanctions come and then FIU and FAU will pass




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 296 (+72) 
  Career: | Aug 11: 125-83, Rank #71 | Aug 10: 26-13, Rank #150 | Aug 09: 5-2, Rank #184 | Aug 08: 582-378, Rank #21 *
 5 years ago '06        #11765
DEDOS 142 heat pts142
space
avatar space
space
$62,031 | Props total: 21192 21192
 MRS. RONDO said:
lmao you fu*kin suck.........your defense is garbage....you get no pressure on the dline......you are clemson except they have one of the best offenses....dorsett sucks but somebody has to catch the ball right, before you say he looks good....against gt's secondary? they got some asian n*gga n a white boy at safety..........we locked sammy watkins up aint nobody worry bout ya non weapons....n we know duke gonna come in against a team who has the best defense he will see all year.....n he sucks unless defenses are boston fu*kin college or bethune cookman but sh*t he aint do nothin against georgia tech horrible defense either...

YOU HAVE 0 fu*kIN CHANCE

Plus ya fu*kin crowd will be 50% FSU how bout another account bet, oh but you won't live up to it again

look at our players and look at yours........you are not better ANYWHERE
 MRS. RONDO said:
n*ggaz gave up 36 to fu*kin Georgia Tech are you serious.....givin up 40PPG to damn bcs teams....what a damn joke.....didnt yall hold tech to 7 last year? that team was way more talented.....we of course easily won that one......yall are much worse this year, good news is the ACC is except for us......we are 10X better........it will be a MASSACRE
 MRS. RONDO said:
aint even in the fu*kin top 25 n they talkin reckless to the ALPHAS in the state......our speed, size and talent would break your fu*kin will in the 2nd quarter......yall aint built like us be real....wilder bigger than yall fu*kin lbs chris thompson in heisman form, remember when he sh*t on yall 2 years ago at sun life with a 90 yard run and 70 yard run n a 60 yard run that was called back...........

MASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCRRR RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE

SEVERE PUNISHMENT

EJ will run the ball down ya damn throat, not like yall can tackle.......then again he'll play pitch n catch against your secondary lmao.....imagine what KB is gonna do to them kids.....our line will push you back all day......get some pressure first think of what Clemson woulda done to your defense........Sammy woulda prolly had 500 total yards his self....but we had a FRESHMAN LOCK HIM UP again yall dont recruit like us
 MRS. RONDO said:
irritate the sh*t outta me on purpose.......our backups would start for you.......i'm over here pissed Karlos Williams cant no time behind a good safety in Brooks........he'd start for you in a second without any practice or starting minutes yet...

our 3rd team dline would start for you and you know it....

your corners look like sh*t maybe not vs tech but its tech they run the ball....anyways yall still got beat a few times.

we are beating you in every statistic, atleast last year yall offense was good........but now it's ran by jackass stephen morris who rivals had rated as a 3 star for a reason, shoulda been a 2.....cant wait to play vs him and pad some int stats


but why am i here arguing against a team, that is a shell of its former self.....when yall lose to USF and oh believe me yall will.....goin to 4th in the state is what its goin to remain to be until the sanctions come and then FIU and FAU will pass


this cornball writing books and sh*t


come see me in the parking lot at the FSU- THE U game fu*kboy if you bout that life have u and yo peepz running back to the Woodz you came from
 5 years ago '05        #11766
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,971 | Props total: 406 406
Dedos f!ghting ne one with fsu gear on gameday



Ima stay clear all my wack a.ss friends are seminole alumni
 5 years ago '04        #11767
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 MRS. RONDO said:
n*ggaz gave up 36 to fu*kin Georgia Tech are you serious.....givin up 40PPG to damn bcs teams....what a damn joke.....didnt yall hold tech to 7 last year? that team was way more talented.....we of course easily won that one......yall are much worse this year, good news is the ACC is except for us......we are 10X better........it will be a MASSACRE
 MRS. RONDO said:
irritate the sh*t outta me on purpose.......our backups would start for you.......i'm over here pissed Karlos Williams cant no time behind a good safety in Brooks........he'd start for you in a second without any practice or starting minutes yet...

our 3rd team dline would start for you and you know it....

your corners look like sh*t maybe not vs tech but its tech they run the ball....anyways yall still got beat a few times.

we are beating you in every statistic, atleast last year yall offense was good........but now it's ran by jackass stephen morris who rivals had rated as a 3 star for a reason, shoulda been a 2.....cant wait to play vs him and pad some int stats


but why am i here arguing against a team, that is a shell of its former self.....when yall lose to USF and oh believe me yall will.....goin to 4th in the state is what its goin to remain to be until the sanctions come and then FIU and FAU will pass
 MRS. RONDO said:
aint even in the fu*kin top 25 n they talkin reckless to the ALPHAS in the state......our speed, size and talent would break your fu*kin will in the 2nd quarter......yall aint built like us be real....wilder bigger than yall fu*kin lbs chris thompson in heisman form, remember when he sh*t on yall 2 years ago at sun life with a 90 yard run and 70 yard run n a 60 yard run that was called back...........

MASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCRRR RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE

SEVERE PUNISHMENT

EJ will run the ball down ya damn throat, not like yall can tackle.......then again he'll play pitch n catch against your secondary lmao.....imagine what KB is gonna do to them kids.....our line will push you back all day......get some pressure first think of what Clemson woulda done to your defense........Sammy woulda prolly had 500 total yards his self....but we had a FRESHMAN LOCK HIM UP again yall dont recruit like us

[pic - click to view]


[pic - click to view]

[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '10        #11768
kNOLES 
space
avatar space
space
$580 | Props total: 4 4
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
I actually.think we beat FSU














Ohmyfukinsh*thatwasfunny!!!
 5 years ago '06        #11769
DEDOS 142 heat pts142
space
avatar space
space
$62,031 | Props total: 21192 21192
Burns: "I'm 100% Committed"




by
Peter Ariz
Published on 09-27-2012 11:52 PM
9 Comments Comments
Miami Northwestern is considered to be in a rebuilding year under new Head Coach Stephen Field. With tonight’s win over Southridge, they moved to 4-1 after a tough loss to Carol City last week.

“After a tough loss at the end of last week, we came in with our heads down, but after the practice on Monday we finally got the intensity up. We just came into the game with a winning mindset to get that last taste out of our mouth.”

It was an ugly win over the Spartans, but the Bulls won by a final score of 7-0.

“We came together as a team tonight. We knew the offense would be struggling a little bit, but they’ll get it back on track. I got faith in the offense.”

Burns made the trip up to Tallahassee to see FSU play against Clemson, but insists he is still solid to the ‘Canes.

“It was good, but I’m still 100% committed to Miami.”

The versatile defensive back has liked what he’s seen from Miami this season.

“They fought through a couple games, they had a great game against Georgia Tech and the DBs are coming along well, the freshmen they have. I like how the freshmen are playing a lot. I feel like if they can do it, I could do it also.”

Burns will be down on campus tomorrow night and will see the team in action on Saturday versus NC State.

“I’m talking to all the coaching staff and as a matter of fact I’ll be down there Friday night and I’ll be at the game on Saturday.”




Jamal Carter and Burns


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #11770
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,971 | Props total: 406 406
Free trip and tally-hoes

 5 years ago '06        #11771
DEDOS 142 heat pts142
space
avatar space
space
$62,031 | Props total: 21192 21192
 Deeangoe said:
Free trip and tally-hoes

miami goons hustlin
 5 years ago '05        #11772
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
space
$53,065 | Props total: 5933 5933
hustlin n losin........great life.....maybe if yall beat nc state you can get near the top of receiving votes

wait until Matthew Thomas comes to Tally he won't be leavin




  1 - 0 STRK: 1 w in a row WIN PCT: 100% 296 (+72) 
  Career: | Aug 11: 125-83, Rank #71 | Aug 10: 26-13, Rank #150 | Aug 09: 5-2, Rank #184 | Aug 08: 582-378, Rank #21 *
 5 years ago '07        #11773
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,388 | Props total: 772 772
Lol at these fsu fools you n*ggas hillarious
 5 years ago '04        #11774
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
junior is a joy to watch
 5 years ago '08        #11775
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,069 | Props total: 130 130
Yall n*ggas suck. Yall couldn't compete with our walk ons.
 09-28-2012, 04:56 PM         #11776
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Junior in here talking to himself again. Great times.
 5 years ago '07        #11777
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,388 | Props total: 772 772
Junior always talkin to himself

Anyway NCState tommorrow Big fu*king Game
 5 years ago '04        #11778
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k ima be at counter point so i'ma miss the whole day of football


oh well my best bi*ches are gonna be with me for this house ride, mary, molly and candy
 5 years ago '04        #11779
1nonly 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$12,297 | Props total: 1101 1101
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Junior always talkin to himself

Anyway NCState tommorrow Big fu*king Game
excited to watch this. this is going to be NC State's first conference game this year.

we'll see what happens.
 5 years ago '06        #11780
DEDOS 142 heat pts142
space
avatar space
space
$62,031 | Props total: 21192 21192



!
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside Jay Z to Flex "THIS IS HOV", Pt. 2
34 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 18
Article inside Authorities Shut Down Two Major Dark Web Markets
105 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Two Bee Stings A Camel Toe And A Jackass
62 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 10
Article inside Billboard & Nielsen Considering Banning Jay Z's TIDAL For Reporting F..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
BOX Mayweather trademarks 49-1
92 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 6
The most disrespecful line in the history of rap
200 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Nav & Metro Boomin - Perfect Timing (OUT NOW)
44 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Did Black Panther & Susan Storm Cross The Line?
100 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy