Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
 109
MMA Bodybuilder walks into UFC Champ Cody Grambrandt's Gym and gets roasted out
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 77
NBA How LeBron Allegedly Stop Kyrie From Being Traded to Suns on Draft Night
93 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 70
OT Lamelo still think this sh-t is the attitude era
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 54
Video inside Oh my Damn she Stupid Thick
101 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #11681
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$14,999 | Props total: 3403 3403





the fu*k...

see you n*ggas tomorow in the thread tomorrow though....
 5 years ago '10        #11682
kNOLES 
space
avatar space
space
$579 | Props total: 2 2
52-13
 5 years ago '04        #11683
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,345 | Props total: 2891 2891
Tough loss, but had to Expect it I suppose. We're just too young to handle that
 5 years ago '04        #11684
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k O'nofrio

fu*k Shannon players. All those bums still suck.
 5 years ago '05        #11685
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,960 | Props total: 400 400
 MysticKJ said:



the fu*k...

see you n*ggas tomorow in the thread tomorrow though....
Uh oh here come the mystik hate

Love it when an excane sh*ts on the dolphins

Andre








See you when the heat start tho
 5 years ago '05        #11686
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$14,999 | Props total: 3403 3403
 Deeangoe said:
See you when the heat start tho


repeat...
 5 years ago '04        #11687
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 MysticKJ said:


repeat...
The only thing it seems we have in common

19 more days til training camp
 5 years ago '07        #11688
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,373 | Props total: 742 742
I kno this damn defensw better stop wit this vanilla scheme

If you gonna lose might as well take some bodies and souls with ya

Defensive pre snap is horrendus and we just standing still. Scheme all types of a.ss
 5 years ago '07        #11689
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 17 17
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
I kno this damn defensw better stop wit this vanilla scheme

If you gonna lose might as well take some bodies and souls with ya

Defensive pre snap is horrendus and we just standing still. Scheme all types of a.ss
Whole game, I was like our d-line is getting 0 push K-State runs such a basicass offense too
 5 years ago '07        #11690
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,373 | Props total: 742 742
Yes we didnt add bodies to the box or nothing. Deon bush and highsmith were the only safeties that gave any run support. Ive been real impressed with Bush for someone they said shyed away from contact he damn sure has been tosding his nose in there.

Our front 4 gets no push and for some odd reason I.see chick.in at DT alot smh. We good at 2 outta 3 LBs

Matthew Thomas is a must get and Kirby and Paul gotta heal

I dont even wanna give vaughn anymore burn hes been useless as fu*k.
 5 years ago '07        #11691
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 17 17
Ya, I knew Vaughn hurt his knee but that whole next Ed Reed talk was a scam. Not even close to being the player we needed at safety.

Soon as one of my teams comes up (skins), another one steps right back down(canes)
 5 years ago '05        #11692
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,960 | Props total: 400 400
Great thread on scout on our defense and our scheme issues

Seems alot of players are not buying into the scheme and are freelancing

Supposedly Luther Robinson was suspended on the same play he caused a fumble inside bcs goaline last week

And reason many players opted to leave last yr
 5 years ago '07        #11693
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 17 17
 Deeangoe said:
Great thread on scout on our defense and our scheme issues

Seems alot of players are not buying into the scheme and are freelancing

Supposedly Luther Robinson was suspended on the same play he caused a fumble inside bcs goaline last week

And reason many players opted to leave last yr
Perfect explanation, it seemed like our d tackles couldnt move when Klein snapped it. That defense is boutta be pitiful this year. Say what you want but our defense aint been right since Shannon was the DC, no matter how simple his scheme was. Combine that with a pisspoor qb in Morris that cant maintain a drive and its just too much to overcome this year

Thing that geeks me tho is why we're recruiting away from south floridas strengths on defense. Speed k!lls and only SEC teams can repeatedly stack all the big boys


Last edited by ttime236; 09-10-2012 at 04:18 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #11694
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,960 | Props total: 400 400
New Miami Hurricanes Depth Chart for Bethune-Cookman game just released -- and there are changes
*
Coach Al Golden just released his newest depth chart for the Bethune-Cookman game.

If you didn't know by now, starting receiver Allen Hurns (concussion) and starting safety Vaughn Telemaque (knee) are out for the game.

Fifth-year senior Ramon Buchanan is done for the season, and possibly his career, with another bad knee injury on the right knee. Buchanan will undergo surgery this week, Golden said Sunday night. It is not known if he will apply for a sixth year of eligibility. Best wishes to Buchanan, who*hopefully will persevere and overcome.

So, the listed first-team receivers are freshman Malcolm Lewis, and sophomores Phillip Dorsett and Rashawn Scott.

The new first-team safeties are freshman Deon Bush and redshirt junior A.J. HIghsmith. If Highsmith retains his status through game week, it will be his first start at safety. Highsmith has definitely paid his dues for this team, with an amazing attitude, and I'm happy for him.

*I hope young Deon and veteran A.J. both excel in their new roles. Also hope Telemaque comes back soon, along with Allen Hurns. You could tell Hurns, obviously talented,*was a go-to receiver -- and he already had a head injury through most of fall camp.

Replacing Buchanan at weakside linebacker is NOT Jimmy Gaines, Golden said, although Gaines was listed there at first team on the distributed depth chart. Golden told us after practice this morning that the first-team weakside linebacker is Tyrone Cornileus.

However, UM is waiting to officially change it, since what sports information officials were handed had Gaines on it.

Of note: Defensive tackle Luther Robinson, who was reinstated to the team Sunday after being suspended for "conduct detrimental,'' is not on the depth chart.

Also, freshman Earl Moore is now the backup to defensive tackle Darius Smith, with Jalen Grimble dropping to third-team. And redshirt freshman Corey King is backing up Olsen Pierre at the other side of D-tackle.

Read more here:

Damn tough break cookie
 5 years ago '06        #11695
Special Edd 161 heat pts161
space
avatar space
space
$24,695 | Props total: 6100 6100
 5 years ago '07        #11696
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,133 | Props total: 17 17
I remember last year, our a.sses were only up 7 at half to bethune cookman: Like wtf son? D-coordinator gotta roll if they dont start improving, Im tired of this sh*t and its already been 14 games so we're past the honeymoon stage
 5 years ago '04        #11697
madness 9 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,829 | Props total: 1732 1732
in his time at miami cookie buchanon had more injuries than impact plays
 5 years ago '04        #11698
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Yes we didnt add bodies to the box or nothing. Deon bush and highsmith were the only safeties that gave any run support. Ive been real impressed with Bush for someone they said shyed away from contact he damn sure has been tosding his nose in there.

Our front 4 gets no push and for some odd reason I.see chick.in at DT alot smh. We good at 2 outta 3 LBs

Matthew Thomas is a must get and Kirby and Paul gotta heal

I dont even wanna give vaughn anymore burn hes been useless as fu*k.
Deon Bush is one of the best defenders we got. Unfortunately, Tracy hasn't gotten used to the speed of the game just yet; he's been getting burned quite alot these past couple of games.

Our front 4 is fu*king a.sscheeks. These n*ggas dont know how to use their hands, are too weak to bullrush, or a combination of both. Everytime I see them they are either getting pushed 5 yds back or playing patty cake with the offensive line. Obviously, a bad DL will instantaneously mean a bad defense in the air. Klein saw a better defense in Missouri fu*king State or whoever they played last week.

 ttime236 said:
Perfect explanation, it seemed like our d tackles couldnt move when Klein snapped it. That defense is boutta be pitiful this year. Say what you want but our defense aint been right since Shannon was the DC, no matter how simple his scheme was. Combine that with a pisspoor qb in Morris that cant maintain a drive and its just too much to overcome this year

Thing that geeks me tho is why we're recruiting away from south floridas strengths on defense. Speed k!lls and only SEC teams can repeatedly stack all the big boys
I said it a year and a half ago and I'll say it again, Golden made two key mistakes from the get-go: 1. Keep Swayze and 2. Get rid of Petri. One of Shannon's few highlights was getting Petri to coach the DL. Best defensive line we've had in a while, he had them boys playing tough.

As fu*ked up as this sounds, unless we show some balls in the next few weeks, fsu and/or virginia tech might beat us as bad as kansas state did
 5 years ago '04        #11699
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
And oh yeah, farewell to Cookie.. tough break. Good kid, just couldnt stay healthy for sh*t.

And we're not losing sh*t by losing VT. Can't cover, can't tackle, can't find the ball. Next Ed Reed what a fu*king disrespect to the GOAT


fu*k it, if this is not like having the death penalty i don't know what is. I still have hopes for Golden and I understand the fu*ked up state of the team, the way shannon left it and this is gonna be another year with no bowl. However, he needs to tell his boy O'nofrio to earn the D in front of his name. Vanilla a.ss schemes, playing a 3-4 like we got some big a.ss LBs and strong DL gotta be fu*king kidding me.

When are Kirby and Paul due back? does anyone know?
 5 years ago '04        #11700
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,345 | Props total: 2891 2891
 Cap Peeler said:
And oh yeah, farewell to Cookie.. tough break. Good kid, just couldnt stay healthy for sh*t.

And we're not losing sh*t by losing VT. Can't cover, can't tackle, can't find the ball. Next Ed Reed what a fu*king disrespect to the GOAT


fu*k it, if this is not like having the death penalty i don't know what is. I still have hopes for Golden and I understand the fu*ked up state of the team, the way shannon left it and this is gonna be another year with no bowl. However, he needs to tell his boy O'nofrio to earn the D in front of his name. Vanilla a.ss schemes, playing a 3-4 like we got some big a.ss LBs and strong DL gotta be fu*king kidding me.

When are Kirby and Paul due back? does anyone know?
Paul is back, and Kirby..maybe GT.

LB's should be good to go, with Kirby, Perryman, and EJ. AJ Highsmith will at least hit people, and Deon Bush at least shows some type of playmaking ability at the other safety spot.

We just need to bring in 3 bad a.ss JUCO DL.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Why Are So Many Female Teachers Sleeping With Students? Read more at:..
48 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside Everything wrong with hip hop nowadays, from "an old head"
377 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Well Damn Meek Mill:"I Refuse To Fight Safaree 1-On-1"
155 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Unedited version of Everyday Struggle/Migos interview
93 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 36
Video inside Joe Budden posts his confrontation with Migos
367 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 33
Video inside I never knew coochie slaps was this entertaining
19 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside grandpa turnin' up at gas station in custom Dodge Magnum
46 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
SNES Classic Releases 9/29 for $80
170 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy