Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
MMA Ronda Rousey turns off Stephen A. Smith in rousing promo for UFC 207
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Kanye back in the Studio with Pete Rock and a bunch of Nintendo Wii Games
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '05        #11681
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$14,491 | Props total: 1851 1851

the fu*k...

see you n*ggas tomorow in the thread tomorrow though....
 4 years ago '10        #11682
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
52-13
 4 years ago '04        #11683
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,798 | Props total: 1401 1401
Tough loss, but had to Expect it I suppose. We're just too young to handle that
 4 years ago '04        #11684
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k O'nofrio

fu*k Shannon players. All those bums still suck.
 4 years ago '05        #11685
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
 MysticKJ said:

the fu*k...

see you n*ggas tomorow in the thread tomorrow though....
Uh oh here come the mystik hate

Love it when an excane sh*ts on the dolphins

Andre

See you when the heat start tho
 4 years ago '05        #11686
MysticKJ 28 heat pts28
space
space
$14,491 | Props total: 1851 1851
 Deeangoe said:
See you when the heat start tho

repeat...
 4 years ago '04        #11687
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 MysticKJ said:

repeat...
The only thing it seems we have in common

19 more days til training camp
 4 years ago '07        #11688
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
I kno this damn defensw better stop wit this vanilla scheme

If you gonna lose might as well take some bodies and souls with ya

Defensive pre snap is horrendus and we just standing still. Scheme all types of a.ss
 4 years ago '07        #11689
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
I kno this damn defensw better stop wit this vanilla scheme

If you gonna lose might as well take some bodies and souls with ya

Defensive pre snap is horrendus and we just standing still. Scheme all types of a.ss
Whole game, I was like our d-line is getting 0 push K-State runs such a basicass offense too
 4 years ago '07        #11690
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
Yes we didnt add bodies to the box or nothing. Deon bush and highsmith were the only safeties that gave any run support. Ive been real impressed with Bush for someone they said shyed away from contact he damn sure has been tosding his nose in there.

Our front 4 gets no push and for some odd reason I.see chick.in at DT alot smh. We good at 2 outta 3 LBs

Matthew Thomas is a must get and Kirby and Paul gotta heal

I dont even wanna give vaughn anymore burn hes been useless as fu*k.
 4 years ago '07        #11691
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
Ya, I knew Vaughn hurt his knee but that whole next Ed Reed talk was a scam. Not even close to being the player we needed at safety.

Soon as one of my teams comes up (skins), another one steps right back down(canes)
 4 years ago '05        #11692
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
Great thread on scout on our defense and our scheme issues

Seems alot of players are not buying into the scheme and are freelancing

Supposedly Luther Robinson was suspended on the same play he caused a fumble inside bcs goaline last week

And reason many players opted to leave last yr
 4 years ago '07        #11693
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 Deeangoe said:
Great thread on scout on our defense and our scheme issues

Seems alot of players are not buying into the scheme and are freelancing

Supposedly Luther Robinson was suspended on the same play he caused a fumble inside bcs goaline last week

And reason many players opted to leave last yr
Perfect explanation, it seemed like our d tackles couldnt move when Klein snapped it. That defense is boutta be pitiful this year. Say what you want but our defense aint been right since Shannon was the DC, no matter how simple his scheme was. Combine that with a pisspoor qb in Morris that cant maintain a drive and its just too much to overcome this year

Thing that geeks me tho is why we're recruiting away from south floridas strengths on defense. Speed k!lls and only SEC teams can repeatedly stack all the big boys

Last edited by ttime236; 09-10-2012 at 05:18 PM..
 4 years ago '05        #11694
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
New Miami Hurricanes Depth Chart for Bethune-Cookman game just released -- and there are changes
Coach Al Golden just released his newest depth chart for the Bethune-Cookman game.

If you didn't know by now, starting receiver Allen Hurns (concussion) and starting safety Vaughn Telemaque (knee) are out for the game.

Fifth-year senior Ramon Buchanan is done for the season, and possibly his career, with another bad knee injury on the right knee. Buchanan will undergo surgery this week, Golden said Sunday night. It is not known if he will apply for a sixth year of eligibility. Best wishes to Buchanan, who*hopefully will persevere and overcome.

So, the listed first-team receivers are freshman Malcolm Lewis, and sophomores Phillip Dorsett and Rashawn Scott.

The new first-team safeties are freshman Deon Bush and redshirt junior A.J. HIghsmith. If Highsmith retains his status through game week, it will be his first start at safety. Highsmith has definitely paid his dues for this team, with an amazing attitude, and I'm happy for him.

*I hope young Deon and veteran A.J. both excel in their new roles. Also hope Telemaque comes back soon, along with Allen Hurns. You could tell Hurns, obviously talented,*was a go-to receiver -- and he already had a head injury through most of fall camp.

Replacing Buchanan at weakside linebacker is NOT Jimmy Gaines, Golden said, although Gaines was listed there at first team on the distributed depth chart. Golden told us after practice this morning that the first-team weakside linebacker is Tyrone Cornileus.

However, UM is waiting to officially change it, since what sports information officials were handed had Gaines on it.

Of note: Defensive tackle Luther Robinson, who was reinstated to the team Sunday after being suspended for "conduct detrimental,'' is not on the depth chart.

Also, freshman Earl Moore is now the backup to defensive tackle Darius Smith, with Jalen Grimble dropping to third-team. And redshirt freshman Corey King is backing up Olsen Pierre at the other side of D-tackle.

Read more here:

Damn tough break cookie
 4 years ago '06        #11695
Special Edd 146 heat pts146
space
space
$22,833 | Props total: 2707 2707
 4 years ago '07        #11696
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
I remember last year, our a.sses were only up 7 at half to bethune cookman: Like wtf son? D-coordinator gotta roll if they dont start improving, Im tired of this sh*t and its already been 14 games so we're past the honeymoon stage
 4 years ago '04        #11697
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
in his time at miami cookie buchanon had more injuries than impact plays
 4 years ago '04        #11698
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Yes we didnt add bodies to the box or nothing. Deon bush and highsmith were the only safeties that gave any run support. Ive been real impressed with Bush for someone they said shyed away from contact he damn sure has been tosding his nose in there.

Our front 4 gets no push and for some odd reason I.see chick.in at DT alot smh. We good at 2 outta 3 LBs

Matthew Thomas is a must get and Kirby and Paul gotta heal

I dont even wanna give vaughn anymore burn hes been useless as fu*k.
Deon Bush is one of the best defenders we got. Unfortunately, Tracy hasn't gotten used to the speed of the game just yet; he's been getting burned quite alot these past couple of games.

Our front 4 is fu*king a.sscheeks. These n*ggas dont know how to use their hands, are too weak to bullrush, or a combination of both. Everytime I see them they are either getting pushed 5 yds back or playing patty cake with the offensive line. Obviously, a bad DL will instantaneously mean a bad defense in the air. Klein saw a better defense in Missouri fu*king State or whoever they played last week.

ttime236 said:
Perfect explanation, it seemed like our d tackles couldnt move when Klein snapped it. That defense is boutta be pitiful this year. Say what you want but our defense aint been right since Shannon was the DC, no matter how simple his scheme was. Combine that with a pisspoor qb in Morris that cant maintain a drive and its just too much to overcome this year

Thing that geeks me tho is why we're recruiting away from south floridas strengths on defense. Speed k!lls and only SEC teams can repeatedly stack all the big boys
I said it a year and a half ago and I'll say it again, Golden made two key mistakes from the get-go: 1. Keep Swayze and 2. Get rid of Petri. One of Shannon's few highlights was getting Petri to coach the DL. Best defensive line we've had in a while, he had them boys playing tough.

As fu*ked up as this sounds, unless we show some balls in the next few weeks, fsu and/or virginia tech might beat us as bad as kansas state did
 4 years ago '04        #11699
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
And oh yeah, farewell to Cookie.. tough break. Good kid, just couldnt stay healthy for sh*t.

And we're not losing sh*t by losing VT. Can't cover, can't tackle, can't find the ball. Next Ed Reed what a fu*king disrespect to the GOAT

fu*k it, if this is not like having the death penalty i don't know what is. I still have hopes for Golden and I understand the fu*ked up state of the team, the way shannon left it and this is gonna be another year with no bowl. However, he needs to tell his boy O'nofrio to earn the D in front of his name. Vanilla a.ss schemes, playing a 3-4 like we got some big a.ss LBs and strong DL gotta be fu*king kidding me.

When are Kirby and Paul due back? does anyone know?
 4 years ago '04        #11700
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,798 | Props total: 1401 1401
 Cap Peeler said:
And oh yeah, farewell to Cookie.. tough break. Good kid, just couldnt stay healthy for sh*t.

And we're not losing sh*t by losing VT. Can't cover, can't tackle, can't find the ball. Next Ed Reed what a fu*king disrespect to the GOAT

fu*k it, if this is not like having the death penalty i don't know what is. I still have hopes for Golden and I understand the fu*ked up state of the team, the way shannon left it and this is gonna be another year with no bowl. However, he needs to tell his boy O'nofrio to earn the D in front of his name. Vanilla a.ss schemes, playing a 3-4 like we got some big a.ss LBs and strong DL gotta be fu*king kidding me.

When are Kirby and Paul due back? does anyone know?
Paul is back, and Kirby..maybe GT.

LB's should be good to go, with Kirby, Perryman, and EJ. AJ Highsmith will at least hit people, and Deon Bush at least shows some type of playmaking ability at the other safety spot.

We just need to bring in 3 bad a.ss JUCO DL.
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
182 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
64 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
269 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Trailer Teaser
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
31 comments
20 hours ago