Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Article inside The Toronto Star and Local Police going after Drake for the "company ..
55 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
bx hoh member calls his wife fat - she loses 100 pounds
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Melo, George recruiting Wade to Thunder: 'You know where you belong“
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Alien visit earth post pictures on 4chan
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '10        #11621
kNOLES 
space
space
$581 | Props total: 4 4
Sucks to be U

4 years ago '04        #11622
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
 MRS. RONDO said:
yea good attempt from yall, ya team fought like i figured it would....yall just aint got the talent yet to compete, im sure most of yall knew this deep down but as fans yall gonna talk sh*t....golden is a good guy who will get yall there eventually. lookin forward to the rematch on a neutral field....
Neutral field? These n*ggas didn't travel to Tallahassee so wtf makes you think they traveling to Charlotte?
 11-03-2013, 06:59 PM         #11623
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UnFaZeD said:
Neutral field? These n*ggas didn't travel to Tallahassee so wtf makes you think they traveling to Charlotte?
 4 years ago '04        #11624
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,669 | Props total: 3664 3664
We fought, that's all I can ask for. On to Virginia Tech.
 4 years ago '08        #11625
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 UnFaZeD said:

someone decipher this message
 4 years ago '05        #11626
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,006 | Props total: 588 588
 UnFaZeD said:
a lot of ppl traveled to tally from miami
problem was majority of them didn't have tickets or didn't want to drop 100+ for a ticket
plus its just an excuse for kids to leave miami and visit their friends at fsu

the bars were fu*king crazy, sh*t was packed, and not the good packed, the so overwhelming everyone fit like a can of sardines packed, i was at bulls and even tho i paid cover soon as i walked in, i walked out didn't even care that i paid, so went to house parties instead

i been to tally plenty of times more than a handful, and any other week, and that place is not as packed as the miami weekend, maybe the florida weekend, but i never been to tally for that

either way i had a fu*king blast, funny all the south florida kids complaining about tallys 2 am curfews, but f*ggots was the first ones passing out, going to bed early and sh*t
 4 years ago '05        #11627
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$53,393 | Props total: 6333 6333
Benjamin bodied da sh*t outta Gunter......he usually run his mouth durin the game, his bi*ch a.ss was quiet all Saturday night

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '05        #11628
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
@Manny_Navarro: Feeling around #UM is Duke Johnson's broken ankle not nearly as bad as Malcolm Lewis' injury. Golden expects Duke "back sooner than later"

***** @Manny_Navarro: Also good news: Hope growing WR Phillip Dorsett (knee) will be back before the end of the season. Was out catching passes today #UM

@Manny_Navarro: Can S Deon Bush be an every down guy now? Golden: "I hope. He's got to get to that point where he starts to impact ball games. It's time."

@Manny_Navarro: Golden said goal for Duke upon his return is adding weight and getting stronger. That was Clinton Portis' message earlier this year #UM
 4 years ago '04        #11629
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,730 | Props total: 0 0
 Deeangoe said:
a lot of ppl traveled to tally from miami
problem was majority of them didn't have tickets or didn't want to drop 100+ for a ticket
plus its just an excuse for kids to leave miami and visit their friends at fsu

the bars were fu*king crazy, sh*t was packed, and not the good packed, the so overwhelming everyone fit like a can of sardines packed, i was at bulls and even tho i paid cover soon as i walked in, i walked out didn't even care that i paid, so went to house parties instead

i been to tally plenty of times more than a handful, and any other week, and that place is not as packed as the miami weekend, maybe the florida weekend, but i never been to tally for that

either way i had a fu*king blast, funny all the south florida kids complaining about tallys 2 am curfews, but f*ggots was the first ones passing out, going to bed early and sh*t
This was my third FSU-UM game that I've been to in Tallahassee. 2005, 2007 and this year. This was by far the worst turnout of UM fans in the stadium of the three games I've been to.
 4 years ago '05        #11630
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 UnFaZeD said:
This was my third FSU-UM game that I've been to in Tallahassee. 2005, 2007 and this year. This was by far the worst turnout of UM fans in the stadium of the three games I've been to.
ill give you that, i do agree the turnout at the game was the worst

but i think tickets were harder to come by this yr, good thing i got my sh*t from stub hub

cuz honestly i did not see a scalper, i had friends looking everywhere and they couldn't find tickets, i remember the 05 game had the best turnout, remember walking to doak and buying tickets for 50 bucks 10 minutes before kickoff, and the other times had no issues finding tickets on game day
 4 years ago '08        #11631
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
Benjamin bodied da sh*t outta Gunter......he usually run his mouth durin the game, his bi*ch a.ss was quiet all Saturday night

[pic - click to view]

could care less
gunter shut his fu*ken a.ss down.
 4 years ago '08        #11632
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
$6,364 | Props total: 1345 1345
Yall dont have a CB on your roster capable of shutting any of our WR's down. Which is most likely why yall were playing a prevent d the whole game
 11-04-2013, 10:13 PM         #11633
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so zone is prevent D
 4 years ago '08        #11634
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
 904Nole said:
Yall dont have a CB on your roster capable of shutting any of our WR's down. Which is most likely why yall were playing a prevent d the whole game
Tracy Howard would shut any of your WRs down, dont front
 4 years ago '05        #11635
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$53,393 | Props total: 6333 6333

[pic - click to view]

4 years ago '04        #11636
FLORIDA_BOY407 5 heat pts
space
space
$1,883 | Props total: 575 575
 MRS. RONDO said:

[pic - click to view]

lmao future 1st round draft pick
 4 years ago '08        #11637
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
Thanks a lot you sorry f*cks

Can't even claim yall as a quality victory anymore.

Don't fret though, we'll handle what yall couldnt in the ACC Championship game
 4 years ago '08        #11638
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
gtfoh pus*y bi*ch...Bama will fist you so hard you'll pray you were in our position
 4 years ago '05        #11639
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
can't believe this bum dnofrio still has a job

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 7h
Stat of the week (version Miami fans will not like): Canes gave up 26 3rd-down conversions in first 6 weeks of season; 27 in 3 games since.
smh how does a team get worse as the season progreses
 4 years ago '08        #11640
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
space
 primetime said:
gtfoh pus*y bi*ch...Bama will fist you so hard you'll pray you were in our position
Yeah, sure they will.
Home      

most viewed right now
Stevie J's latest 𝔅uild-Ǻ-Bit©h
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Lox or Migos
119 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 24 - Sir Jigga launches private airline
73 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside 'Who Shot Biggie & Tupac' on FoX Right NOW!!!!! *******NEW INFO RE..
124 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside I wanna bury my face in this rappers @ss
127 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
This nigga make Desiigner look like Socrates
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Derek Wolfe: "If you don’t think America is greatest country, why do you s..
553 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
He Must've Had Somewhere Really Important To Be
54 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy