Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
 168
Image(s) inside Why Are Asian Men LEAST Popular Among Women?
209 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside 🎈Happy Birthday Boxden!🎈
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 86
Video inside Lil Duval and Snoop Dogg have a banger my dude
23 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 61
NBA Kawhi going to Toronto
383 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #11621
kNOLES 
space
avatar space
space
$581 | Props total: 4 4
Sucks to be U

 5 years ago '04        #11622
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,734 | Props total: 3 3
 MRS. RONDO said:
yea good attempt from yall, ya team fought like i figured it would....yall just aint got the talent yet to compete, im sure most of yall knew this deep down but as fans yall gonna talk sh*t....golden is a good guy who will get yall there eventually. lookin forward to the rematch on a neutral field....
Neutral field? These n*ggas didn't travel to Tallahassee so wtf makes you think they traveling to Charlotte?
 11-03-2013, 06:59 PM         #11623
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 UnFaZeD said:
Neutral field? These n*ggas didn't travel to Tallahassee so wtf makes you think they traveling to Charlotte?
 5 years ago '04        #11624
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,468 | Props total: 6097 6097
We fought, that's all I can ask for. On to Virginia Tech.
 5 years ago '08        #11625
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,346 | Props total: 100 100
 UnFaZeD said:
Neutral field? These n*ggas didn't travel to Tallahassee so wtf makes you think they traveling to Charlotte?


someone decipher this message
 5 years ago '05        #11626
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,089 | Props total: 706 706
 UnFaZeD said:
Neutral field? These n*ggas didn't travel to Tallahassee so wtf makes you think they traveling to Charlotte?
a lot of ppl traveled to tally from miami
problem was majority of them didn't have tickets or didn't want to drop 100+ for a ticket
plus its just an excuse for kids to leave miami and visit their friends at fsu

the bars were fu*king crazy, sh*t was packed, and not the good packed, the so overwhelming everyone fit like a can of sardines packed, i was at bulls and even tho i paid cover soon as i walked in, i walked out didn't even care that i paid, so went to house parties instead

i been to tally plenty of times more than a handful, and any other week, and that place is not as packed as the miami weekend, maybe the florida weekend, but i never been to tally for that

either way i had a fu*king blast, funny all the south florida kids complaining about tallys 2 am curfews, but f*ggots was the first ones passing out, going to bed early and sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #11627
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$54,495 | Props total: 7773 7773
Benjamin bodied da sh*t outta Gunter......he usually run his mouth durin the game, his bi*ch a.ss was quiet all Saturday night


[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '05        #11628
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,089 | Props total: 706 706
@Manny_Navarro: Feeling around #UM is Duke Johnson's broken ankle not nearly as bad as Malcolm Lewis' injury. Golden expects Duke "back sooner than later"

***** @Manny_Navarro: Also good news: Hope growing WR Phillip Dorsett (knee) will be back before the end of the season. Was out catching passes today #UM

@Manny_Navarro: Can S Deon Bush be an every down guy now? Golden: "I hope. He's got to get to that point where he starts to impact ball games. It's time."

@Manny_Navarro: Golden said goal for Duke upon his return is adding weight and getting stronger. That was Clinton Portis' message earlier this year #UM
 5 years ago '04        #11629
UnFaZeD 
space
space
space
$1,734 | Props total: 3 3
 Deeangoe said:
a lot of ppl traveled to tally from miami
problem was majority of them didn't have tickets or didn't want to drop 100+ for a ticket
plus its just an excuse for kids to leave miami and visit their friends at fsu

the bars were fu*king crazy, sh*t was packed, and not the good packed, the so overwhelming everyone fit like a can of sardines packed, i was at bulls and even tho i paid cover soon as i walked in, i walked out didn't even care that i paid, so went to house parties instead

i been to tally plenty of times more than a handful, and any other week, and that place is not as packed as the miami weekend, maybe the florida weekend, but i never been to tally for that

either way i had a fu*king blast, funny all the south florida kids complaining about tallys 2 am curfews, but f*ggots was the first ones passing out, going to bed early and sh*t
This was my third FSU-UM game that I've been to in Tallahassee. 2005, 2007 and this year. This was by far the worst turnout of UM fans in the stadium of the three games I've been to.
 5 years ago '05        #11630
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,089 | Props total: 706 706
 UnFaZeD said:
This was my third FSU-UM game that I've been to in Tallahassee. 2005, 2007 and this year. This was by far the worst turnout of UM fans in the stadium of the three games I've been to.
ill give you that, i do agree the turnout at the game was the worst

but i think tickets were harder to come by this yr, good thing i got my sh*t from stub hub

cuz honestly i did not see a scalper, i had friends looking everywhere and they couldn't find tickets, i remember the 05 game had the best turnout, remember walking to doak and buying tickets for 50 bucks 10 minutes before kickoff, and the other times had no issues finding tickets on game day
 5 years ago '08        #11631
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,346 | Props total: 100 100
 MRS. RONDO said:
Benjamin bodied da sh*t outta Gunter......he usually run his mouth durin the game, his bi*ch a.ss was quiet all Saturday night


[pic - click to view]

could care less
gunter shut his fu*ken a.ss down.
 5 years ago '08        #11632
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,242 | Props total: 4069 4069
Yall dont have a CB on your roster capable of shutting any of our WR's down. Which is most likely why yall were playing a prevent d the whole game
 11-04-2013, 10:13 PM         #11633
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so zone is prevent D
 5 years ago '08        #11634
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,346 | Props total: 100 100
 904Nole said:
Yall dont have a CB on your roster capable of shutting any of our WR's down. Which is most likely why yall were playing a prevent d the whole game
Tracy Howard would shut any of your WRs down, dont front
 5 years ago '05        #11635
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$54,495 | Props total: 7773 7773

[pic - click to view]

 5 years ago '04        #11636
FLORIDA_BOY407 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$2,213 | Props total: 1028 1028
 MRS. RONDO said:

[pic - click to view]

lmao future 1st round draft pick
 5 years ago '08        #11637
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,242 | Props total: 4069 4069
Thanks a lot you sorry f*cks

Can't even claim yall as a quality victory anymore.


Don't fret though, we'll handle what yall couldnt in the ACC Championship game
 5 years ago '08        #11638
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,346 | Props total: 100 100
gtfoh pus*y bi*ch...Bama will fist you so hard you'll pray you were in our position :nasmad:
 5 years ago '05        #11639
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,089 | Props total: 706 706
can't believe this bum dnofrio still has a job

Tim Reynolds ‏@ByTimReynolds 7h
Stat of the week (version Miami fans will not like): Canes gave up 26 3rd-down conversions in first 6 weeks of season; 27 in 3 games since.
smh how does a team get worse as the season progreses
 5 years ago '08        #11640
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$7,242 | Props total: 4069 4069
 primetime said:
gtfoh pus*y bi*ch...Bama will fist you so hard you'll pray you were in our position :nasmad:
Yeah, sure they will.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 68
Image(s) inside Gym booty > Fast food booty
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Image(s) inside Never knew vegans could be so thick
89 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 60
Did Birdman Spend 10 MILLION DOLLARS of Waynes Checks to build REAL Stunna Isl..
66 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside President of Croatia Kolinda Grabar-Kitarović
58 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 25
NBA jordans 84 olympic coach bobby knight knew he'd be goat
30 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside Drake Reportedly Paid Shiggy $250,000 For "In My Feelings" Go #1 On Bi..
195 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 23
youtuber thinks he is chris hansen
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Eddie Murphy as Rudy Ray Moore
66 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy