Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
 107
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
41 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 76
Image(s) inside Nobody pulling out of Jesenia Echeverria :noahohno:
50 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 74
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
59 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 4 years ago '04        #11421
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4279 4279
Golden is a motherfu*king monster. And the wins will come this year too.
 4 years ago '05        #11422
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,050 | Props total: 6948 6948
Golden aint sh*t.....Bethel is a midget and not in the good Greg Reid/Lamarcus Joyner way....he begged to be a Nole but Jimbo laughed and told him we want bigger corners....and we gonna flip Chad Thomas like we did Keith Bryant
 4 years ago '04        #11423
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4279 4279
 MRS. RONDO said:
Golden aint sh*t.....Bethel is a midget and not in the good Greg Reid/Lamarcus Joyner way....he begged to be a Nole but Jimbo laughed and told him we want bigger corners....and we gonna flip Chad Thomas like we did Keith Bryant
Yeah alright.
 4 years ago '08        #11424
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 182 182
Nigel wanted to be a Nole, Pruitt told him he was too small to press in his scheme. If Stoops was still here Nigel would be a Nole, but I'll take Marlon Humphrey over Nigel anyday. Only reason why Chad Thomas chose Miami is because of Nigel. Can't hate on Chad though. That was a smooth pick up for yall. I think Nigel can be decent in the right scheme, Miami isn't the right scheme though
 4 years ago '07        #11425
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
Great players make schemes work you love the ideal players for your scheme but top talent is good no matter where they line up.
 4 years ago '04        #11426
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,018 | Props total: 2910 2910
golden goon continues to clean up

how many spots left in the recruiting class?


FSU fans stressed

but but but golden can't get 4-stars!

and anthony moten decomitted from florida, we bout to get him next


Last edited by madness; 07-20-2013 at 10:16 PM..
 4 years ago '08        #11427
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 182 182
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Great players make schemes work you love the ideal players for your scheme but top talent is good no matter where they line up.
Tracy Howard thinks you're full of sh*t
 4 years ago '08        #11428
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,640 | Props total: 2125 2125
Allegations didnt really hurt ya'll so what you really saying? Besides, ya'll wasnt doing sh*t even before the Shapiro sh*t really.

The best thing that coulda ever happened to ya'll recruiting wise is when ya'll got Coley from us. That's really the only difference I see. But unlike us, yall are gonna actually let him call the plays lol. So the fact that ya'll have a couple decent recruits doesnt even really matter now
 07-22-2013, 12:28 AM         #11429
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The allegations didn't hurt them recruiting?.....
 4 years ago '08        #11430
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,640 | Props total: 2125 2125
Uhh no, not really. Sure coaches from other teams were negative recruiting yall but yall were still able to land some guys. Yall last two classes have been straight. Yall recruiting sucked because the product on the field sucked.
 4 years ago '07        #11431
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,551 | Props total: 1164 1164
No negative recruiting destroyed u


I can remember all the kids saying the unknown being a reason for going elsewhere.

I said last recruiting cycle our 14' class would be sick because momentum and sh*t clearing up. Golden said today AQM will report soon and he expects word from the NCAA in the next 2 weeks
 07-23-2013, 07:11 PM         #11432
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
Uhh no, not really. Sure coaches from other teams were negative recruiting yall but yall were still able to land some guys. Yall last two classes have been straight. Yall recruiting sucked because the product on the field sucked.
Yeah last year we were just balling out of control which is why we got a top ranked class coming in next year
 4 years ago '08        #11433
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 182 182
7-5 with the 88th ranked defense is balling out of control?
 07-23-2013, 10:56 PM         #11434
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
7-5 with the 88th ranked defense is balling out of control?
I thought the smiley would be a dead giveaway I was being sarcastic but I shoulda figured you'd misinterpret it
 4 years ago '08        #11435
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,640 | Props total: 2125 2125
 Cheeze said:
Yeah last year we were just balling out of control which is why we got a top ranked class coming in next year
New coach syndrome..
 07-24-2013, 08:21 AM         #11436
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 904Nole said:
New coach syndrome..
Yeah new coach syndrome is more of deal breaker for a recruit than the possibility of them being banned from the postseason for their entire career there
 4 years ago '04        #11437
madness 15 heat pts15
space
space
space
$13,018 | Props total: 2910 2910
FSU stans getting sonned in here

can't wait til we go up to tally, fu*k yours.lutty white girls and slap you around at Doak
 4 years ago '08        #11438
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,099 | Props total: 182 182
 madness said:
FSU stans getting sonned in here

can't wait til we go up to tally, fu*k yours.lutty white girls and slap you around at Doak
Yeah that garbage a.ss defense is gonna be enough to beat us in Tallahassee.
 4 years ago '11        #11439
ghostridah 47 heat pts47
space
avatar space
space
$1,994 | Props total: 913 913
Trent Harris probably shocked quite a few Florida Gators fans today when the 6-foot-2, 231-pound Winter Park defensive end announced that he will be playing college football at the University of Miami.

Harris grew up being an avid Florida Gators' fan, but when it comes to recruiting, all previous loyalties can be tossed out the window. Players have to decide what choice will lead them farther down their chosen path and for that, Harris said, UM was the right direction to take.

"It was very difficult ... extremely difficult," Harris said. "I liked Florida since I was little, but I'm not little any more. I needed to make a grown man's choice of what to do and what will be best to further my abilities. Florida just wasn't going to work out for me and so Miami is the best choice."

He picked the Hurricanes over UF, Ohio State and 19 others offers.

Harris was recruited to UM by Jethro Franklin, the Miami defensive line coach.

"Coach Franklin just told me be he would always be honest with me about the school and we had a Facebook chat every day and he was always asking me how I was doing and our communication was non-stop," Harris said. "He gave me the basic facts about the school and has been really down to earth with me the whole time.

"I was also able to do a lot of research of the kind of guys he has coached and he's always done a pretty good job and he has coached a lot of guys who are now in the NFL."

The commitment brings the count for Miami's 2014 class to 24.
 4 years ago '05        #11440
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,683 | Props total: 507 507
 ghostridah said:
Trent Harris probably shocked quite a few Florida Gators fans today when the 6-foot-2, 231-pound Winter Park defensive end announced that he will be playing college football at the University of Miami.

Harris grew up being an avid Florida Gators' fan, but when it comes to recruiting, all previous loyalties can be tossed out the window. Players have to decide what choice will lead them farther down their chosen path and for that, Harris said, UM was the right direction to take.

"It was very difficult ... extremely difficult," Harris said. "I liked Florida since I was little, but I'm not little any more. I needed to make a grown man's choice of what to do and what will be best to further my abilities. Florida just wasn't going to work out for me and so Miami is the best choice."

He picked the Hurricanes over UF, Ohio State and 19 others offers.

Harris was recruited to UM by Jethro Franklin, the Miami defensive line coach.

"Coach Franklin just told me be he would always be honest with me about the school and we had a Facebook chat every day and he was always asking me how I was doing and our communication was non-stop," Harris said. "He gave me the basic facts about the school and has been really down to earth with me the whole time.

"I was also able to do a lot of research of the kind of guys he has coached and he's always done a pretty good job and he has coached a lot of guys who are now in the NFL."

The commitment brings the count for Miami's 2014 class to 24.
Basically Justus Reed took his spot, so the writing was on the wall for him to go elsewhere.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 69
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
262 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 43
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 35
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
103 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside dannielledai
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
32 comments
20 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
 27
Video inside Maia Campbell Was Recently Spotted In Atlanta....
46 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Image(s) inside My Local Newscaster Has The Biggest Damn Head That I've Ever Seen *Pause
98 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 20
The Rock has a message for The Avengers
39 comments
22 hours ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy