Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
 144
NBA BREAKING: Knicks Have Been Informed That OKC Thunder Are Another Team On C..
77 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 100
NFL Trump attacks Kaepernick
569 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 92
Aurora Jolie could get it
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 66
Video inside And Yall Thought She Was GAY...............
57 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #11401
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,005 | Props total: 587 587
Got Olsen

Cant post as much as I can cuz my MacBook crashed posting from my iPhone can get annoying real quick
 5 years ago '07        #11402
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,439 | Props total: 895 895
Gettin Olsen was top notch he will bring elite talent with him

Hopefully Carter & Coley commit soon

Oh and word on campus from.my cousin is the freshman are impressing big time especially the miramar duo
 5 years ago '04        #11403
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,665 | Props total: 3652 3652
Olsen was a huge get.
 5 years ago '05        #11404
Clutch City Kid 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$25,932 | Props total: 25996 25996
Olsen is a fu*kin BEAST!!!!
 5 years ago '04        #11405
madness 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$12,906 | Props total: 2367 2367
Former UM coach Butch Davis’ son, Drew, has strong interest in walking on as a quarterback at UM, the family confirmed. But it's not definite yet; he hasn't enrolled. After North Carolina fired Davis last summer, the chancellor said he was upset that Davis offered Drew a scholarship without the school’s permission. A lightly recruited, two-star prospect, Drew Davis threw 16 touchdowns and seven picks last season at East Chapel High in North Carolina.

### UM had 28 catches from tight ends last season, and offensive coordinator Jedd Fisch said he has added "more schemes to get them involved [more] because of how young we are at receiver." He's determined to raise the number of tight end catches to the 60 range… Cornerbacks finished spring in this order in the staff’s eyes: Brandon McGee ("definitely ahead of the others," defensive backs coach Paul Williams said), Thomas Finnie, Ladarius Gunter, then freshman Larry Hope. “At least two of the freshmen will play,” Williams said. Tracy Howard a.ssuredly will, and Deon Bush has a decent chance.

### UM offensive line coach Art Kehoe predicted this week: “We’re going to win like crazy. I know what’s expected of this program, and it’s coming. Trust me on that. I don’t know if it will be this year.” Kehoe said the culture “is not remotely close, anywhere near where it was” when Golden hired him.... Among the 10 players who enrolled this week: Howard, Bush, elite Norland running back Duke Johnson (who will make an immediate impact), and receivers Robert Lockhart and Malcolm Lewis.

 5 years ago '04        #11406
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,665 | Props total: 3652 3652
 madness said:
Former UM coach Butch Davis’ son, Drew, has strong interest in walking on as a quarterback at UM, the family confirmed. But it's not definite yet; he hasn't enrolled. After North Carolina fired Davis last summer, the chancellor said he was upset that Davis offered Drew a scholarship without the school’s permission. A lightly recruited, two-star prospect, Drew Davis threw 16 touchdowns and seven picks last season at East Chapel High in North Carolina.

### UM had 28 catches from tight ends last season, and offensive coordinator Jedd Fisch said he has added "more schemes to get them involved [more] because of how young we are at receiver." He's determined to raise the number of tight end catches to the 60 range… Cornerbacks finished spring in this order in the staff’s eyes: Brandon McGee ("definitely ahead of the others," defensive backs coach Paul Williams said), Thomas Finnie, Ladarius Gunter, then freshman Larry Hope. “At least two of the freshmen will play,” Williams said. Tracy Howard a.ssuredly will, and Deon Bush has a decent chance.

### UM offensive line coach Art Kehoe predicted this week: “We’re going to win like crazy. I know what’s expected of this program, and it’s coming. Trust me on that. I don’t know if it will be this year.” Kehoe said the culture “is not remotely close, anywhere near where it was” when Golden hired him.... Among the 10 players who enrolled this week: Howard, Bush, elite Norland running back Duke Johnson (who will make an immediate impact), and receivers Robert Lockhart and Malcolm Lewis.

right. Why the fu*k would you say something like that, just to counter it in the same sentence. fu*king clown.
 5 years ago '04        #11407
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 C.R.I.P. said:
right. Why the fu*k would you say something like that, just to counter it in the same sentence. fu*king clown.
I've heard that sh*t every year since 2005 and got excited just to be let down at the end of the day

this year it's different. I don't give a fu*k, just win some damn games is all I care.
 5 years ago '05        #11408
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,636 | Props total: 296 296
 5 years ago '06        #11409
DEDOS 142 heat pts142
space
avatar space
space
$62,326 | Props total: 21604 21604


Teammates’ eyebrows were raised when running back Duke Johnson and cornerback Tracy Howard, both five-star recruits, arrived on UM’s campus a week ago. Maurice Hagens saw enough in one week to call Johnson “amazing.”

“Wow,” Eduardo Clements said of Johnson. “Last week, in 7-on-7s, he caught a pass, made a move, ran for a touchdown, and I’m like, ‘Damn.’ And Tracy is everything everyone makes him out to be – the footwork, breaking on the ball.” Several Hurricanes like what they have seen of receivers Malcolm Lewis and Robert Lockhart.

+ Former players love how they have been welcomed back by Al Golden, but when Clements saw Clinton Portis on campus last week, “I was scared to say something. He’s a guy I look up to.” So good guy teammate Mike James got Clements on the phone with Portis, who counseled him about sharing carries with two other backs – the likely scenario for James, Clements and Johnson this fall.
 5 years ago '06        #11410
DEDOS 142 heat pts142
space
avatar space
space
$62,326 | Props total: 21604 21604

The Booker T Washington Tornadoes made it to the Class 5A State Championship game last season. The young talented team came up short, but head coach Tim “Ice” Harris told CaneInsider.com that it was a learning experience for his team.

With spring football coming to a close, Miami linebacker coach Michael Barrow and offensive line coach Art Kehoe popped in to get an eye on the local talent. Two prospects that are high on Miami’s radar are linebacker Matthew Thomas and offensive lineman Denver Kirkland.

“Michael Barrow has stopped by as well as Art Kehoe to evaluate offensive lineman Denver Kirkland,” Coach Harris said. “Coach Barrow, our recruiter for the area, he also evaluated Matthew Thomas as well as all of the other kids.”

Michael Barrow and Coach Harris have history going back to their years coaching together.

“I have a good relationship with Coach Barrow,” Coach Harris said. “We coached together for three years. He is an excellent coach and he is doing an excellent job recruiting. He is doing it right.”

The recruiting process can be grueling for some top recruits. Kirkland and Thomas are both putting in the time to learn how that process works and ways to narrow down their top college choices.


“At this point both kids are putting the recruiting process together,” Coach Harris said. “We are in spring ball. They are understanding the process, but at the same time they are trying to get themselves ready to finish out spring football. They are also putting together a list of all of the schools that offered them a scholarship. As the season progresses and throughout the summer things will get to where they will start identifying the top five teams of their choice.”

Denver Kirkland, 6’4 and 310-pounds, has offers from Ole Miss, Louisville, Miami, Auburn, Florida State, South Florida, USC and West Virginia as well as others. Coach Harris talked about the type of player he is.

“He is staying solid even though he has added muscle,” Coach Harris said about Kirkland. “He is 6’4, about 310. He has been running. We make sure he is improving on his running and getting in shape. He has been improving in that area for a big guy. He is doing well.

“He is doing the things he needs to do to stay in shape and looking to pass the eyeball test when the schools come in and evaluate him. His ability to lead had picked up big-time from last year to this year to the spring. He has been more verbal and understanding based on what we went through last year, not winning the state championship. Being in it and not winning a state championship all of the kids felt that and they want to make sure they add what they need to do to be champions at the end of the day. That ability to lead helps them in that recruiting process because I know at the BCS conference level they are looking for guys who are leaders. They want guys who can come to their program with leadership ability and try to play early. That is what he is doing, setting himself up in that way. Also, he is improving his football IQ overall and getting himself in position to be a good college player.”

He went on to talk about linebacker Matthew Thomas (6'3/200) who holds offers from Miami, Alabama, Florida State, Florida, Oklahoma, USC, Ole Miss and West Virginia.

“His ability to play is excellent. He made a huge jump from one season of football. He made one of the fastest jumps in high school to the level of his play. From a linebacker position and then put his hand in the ground at the D-end position, he really made a massive jump. What we are trying to do is keep upgrading his IQ of the game and be able to understand what he needs to do to talk football. His on-the-field football ability is unbelievable because of the way he can be at the end of the day. We are just making sure his mental part of the game, his notebook part of the game, is on point. That is going to help his on-the-field presence even more.”

 5 years ago '07        #11411
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,439 | Props total: 895 895
I was in the club wit greg reid tonight what an idiot

n*gga was blowing blunt after blunt & drinking his a.ss off

I flashed the U at his a.ss & he laughed....fu*kin bum
 5 years ago '06        #11412
DEDOS 142 heat pts142
space
avatar space
space
$62,326 | Props total: 21604 21604
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
I was in the club wit greg reid tonight what an idiot

n*gga was blowing blunt after blunt & drinking his a.ss off

I flashed the U at his a.ss & he laughed....fu*kin bum
should of sent dem arrows flying at that little midget outside the club



 5 years ago '07        #11413
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,439 | Props total: 895 895
 DEDOS said:
should of sent dem arrows flying at that little midget outside the club



He is small as sh*t.......i was in his backyard im not to.retarted

Valdosta is eye opening I was just wit a couple of my peoples
 5 years ago '05        #11414
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$53,303 | Props total: 6293 6293
bad news fellas

Regarding Miami, according to my contacts it's thought they will lose more scholarships than USC did as penalty from the NCAA. The information I received is the NCAA has even more damning evidence and they intend to make an example out of Miami. They will be crippled after the penalties are announced.




40 schollies over 3 years
3 year bowl ban (not including self imposed 2011)
5 years probation
limited recruiting abilities for 2 years (ie how much contact they can have with recruits, phone calls/visits)
 5 years ago '05        #11415
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$53,303 | Props total: 6293 6293
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
I was in the club wit greg reid tonight what an idiot

n*gga was blowing blunt after blunt & drinking his a.ss off

I flashed the U at his a.ss & he laughed....fu*kin bum
so you gonna keep this in your thread knowin i dont come in here.....

you lucky G5 aint get up n slap ya for throwin up that dumbass letter U
 5 years ago '05        #11416
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,005 | Props total: 587 587
 Junior G said:
bad news fellas

Regarding Miami, according to my contacts it's thought they will lose more scholarships than USC did as penalty from the NCAA. The information I received is the NCAA has even more damning evidence and they intend to make an example out of Miami. They will be crippled after the penalties are announced.




40 schollies over 3 years
3 year bowl ban (not including self imposed 2011)
5 years probation
limited recruiting abilities for 2 years (ie how much contact they can have with recruits, phone calls/visits)

Where'd u hear this,
 5 years ago '05        #11417
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$53,303 | Props total: 6293 6293
i have my sources
 5 years ago '06        #11418
DEDOS 142 heat pts142
space
avatar space
space
$62,326 | Props total: 21604 21604
40 schollys over 3 years lmao fu*k outta hea clown

the players that was suspended totalled about 2,000 dollars in impermissable benifits

UNC didnt even get a bowl ban and they shelled out over 55,000 dollars in benifits and cheated in school

USC the they gave to player 350,000 and over 100,000 in one case and got 13 schollys taken away plus they was caught not cooperating and trying to hide evidence
 05-29-2012, 04:13 PM         #11419
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well sh*t. Looks like internet message board "sources" got us. Cause, you know, they are never wrong.
 5 years ago '05        #11420
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$53,303 | Props total: 6293 6293
sorry I cant reveal my sources.....trust me, they are very legit

believe what you want, just remember who let you know ahead of time.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
NBA Okkk. Love on his KD twitter fingers.
84 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 46
Image(s) inside "Killa we did it man, I got your back forever, Dipset (I really mean i..
103 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 37
The lack of quality d1ck in 2017
213 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 28
Video inside Kenneka Jenkins Update [OMFG]
125 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 25
NBA Hoodie Melo In The Cut.... Now That's A Scary Site
47 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 23
Image(s) inside Kanye working on his new album College Takeout
155 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 22
Sep 22 - Asian Takes 7 Bullets From Cop Like A G *graphic video*
171 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 16
Well Damn Drakes gives a tour of a Ferris Rafauli built mansion
67 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy