Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Brother acts like little sister is invisible & she believes him
42 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
74 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #11381
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,585 | Props total: 11969 11969
miami herald is saying that 250 former players going to be there
 5 years ago '05        #11382
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,657 | Props total: 3755 3755
too bad they aint puttin ya game on tv aint nobody watchin that sh*t.....we on ESPNU stylin on you clowns.....ESPN3
 5 years ago '04        #11383
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
this year im not going to give a single fu*k about the offseason. Tired of these bum a.ss n*ggas saying the same thing every year and not delivering.

We're going 12-0 though
 5 years ago '05        #11384
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
there's more at the spring game then there is at your real games

[pic - click to view]

just end this program already, sh*t is sad
 5 years ago '04        #11385
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,789 | Props total: 1393 1393
we will be lucky to win 5 games with Ryan Williams.
 5 years ago '11        #11386
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 144 144
Damn yall trash
 5 years ago '04        #11387
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,789 | Props total: 1393 1393
stock up on the alcohol for the season fellas. Im keeping some oxy and vicodin by my side as well.
 5 years ago '04        #11388
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
stock up on the alcohol for the season fellas. Im keeping some oxy and vicodin by my side as well.
This program is dead, we've known this
 5 years ago '07        #11389
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 459 459
Program is far from dead let some of these freshman get on campus & then we will see

Plus Morris wasnt seen
 5 years ago '09        #11390
reborG80 
space
space
$2,849 | Props total: 1 1
yea sh*ts not looking good at least williams aint throw no biscuits wont be a great yr just hope cats can get they draft stock up
 5 years ago '06        #11391
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
if we dont win 6 games and dont become bowl eligable does that still count against a bowl game ban

5 years ago '06        #11392
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space

Jamie Newberg ‏ @JNewbergESPN Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
OLB Matthew Thomas just told me #Canes r his leader
Monster
 5 years ago '07        #11393
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 459 459
mattew thomas is a cane lock

fu*king monster to
 5 years ago '05        #11394
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
he is a beast, after we win the NC n yall win 2 games, i think he'll change his tune
 5 years ago '04        #11395
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
any positives from the game ??
 04-20-2012, 09:54 AM         #11396
db305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
he is a beast, after we win the NC n yall win 2 games, i think he'll change his tune
still not sure how you keep talking NCs when you can't even win your division
 5 years ago '06        #11397
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
 5 years ago '06        #11398
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space

ITU and Rivals articles on Bostwick, Senat and Bain (reposted from Bleed and Miamino on AATU/Yuku):

Inside the U on Bostwick 5/6
Port St. Lucie West Centennial defensive lineman Jaynard Bostwick has been pretty consistent about one thing throughout the process.

Miami has long been on top for Bostwick (6-4, 280) even though Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Notre Dame, Oklahoma, South Carolina, and Tennessee have offered.

“I don’t have a group of favorites but the main one is still Miami because that’s a family school for me,” Bostwick said. “I want to visit some schools out of state but I’m not sure if I can before official visits. I’m going to take all of those and commit sometime after the season is over.”

Bostwick got into more detail about why he likes the Canes but it all really boils down to the familiarity factor.

“I’ve been raised watching them and following the ‘U’,” Bostwick said. “My cousin (Thurston Armbrister) is there and that gives me more of a head start as far as seeing the campus and the program. I’ve been able to get familiar with the coaches because of that. By them seeing me more, we’ve established more of a relationship.”

Bostwick found out where Miami would be planning to play him. That’s important because he wants at least some opportunities to play a little defensive end.

“They told me I’m very important and they’ve talked about how they run their fronts,” Bostwick said. “They could move me inside or I might still have the chance to play some at end. They like more physical guys coming of the edge and I fit what they’re looking for with that.”

Even though Miami has an advantage right now, Bostwick talked about why he knows he’s not ready to make them his choice.

“I’m still open and I might see something I really like at one of these other schools,” Bostwick said. “I would have to consider that if I get that feeling somewhere else.”

Bostwick recently took his first visit to a school not named Miami. He went up to Columbia to catch South Carolina’s spring game on April 14th.

“One of my teammates said he was going up there and they were already sending me mail,” Bostwick said. “Their coaches asked him if he knew me so it all came together at the last minute. I rode up with him and it was a good visit. It was nice to see even though it was a little different. They had nice facilities and we got to hang out in the lockeroom. The coaches were very laid back and I got to spend time with the defensive line coach (Coach Lawing).”

The month of May brings opportunities for new schools to get involved and some have been trying their luck already.

“It’s not too different but I have to make sure I’m on top of my game a little more in practice,” Bostwick said. “A few schools were here so far, LSU, Alabama, Illinois, and Florida State. My dad and my coaches already told me to be ready for the different colleges that are coming.”

Rivals on Senat 5/7
Immokalee (FL) High School DT Deadrin Senat announced over the weekend that he's opening up his recruitment, and the former Florida State commit says the Canes are very much in it.

"Miami, I like how they grind, love the way Al Golden has the program going, everything," Senat said. "I like a lot of stuff Miami's doing."

He says he has no announcement date in mind.

"I have plenty of time to decide; all the schools are in it," he said. "I'll narrow it down after I see some more schools."

Of why he backed off his FSU commitment, Senat said, "Nothing made me decide, and I'm still interested in Florida State."

He adds that what he wants in a college program is that "I'm looking to play (early). I want to bring the best out of me and our team wherever I go."

Senat says he would like to attend the same school as teammates Mackensie Alexander and Mackenro Alexander.

"We plan to take some trips together," Senat said. "All three of us are looking to go together."

Of if he has any plans coming up to visit UM, Senat said, "We have to set up a date. We're going to start planning some this week."

Senat stays in regular contact with UM line coach Jethro Franklin.

"I talked to him last week," Senat said. "I was just checking in with him, seeing what's up. I usually call him twice a week, try to call coaches from everywhere each week."

He adds that Franklin is "a pretty good coach, knows what he's talking about. And he's good with his players."

Rivals on Bain 5/7
Ft. Lauderdale (FL) University School DT Maquedius Bain remains a soft Florida State commitment but maintains a strong interest in Miami as well.

"I'm still looking at Miami," he said. "I went to Miami's spring game. It went well - I liked it. They said they wanted me to commit, but I said I wasn't ready."

So what will it take for a program like UM to catch FSU?

"Just show that they want me, that they will start me as a freshman, show love for me," Bain said.

He says a reason Florida State remains on top is "my relationship with the coaches there."

Bain says he has a top five but isn't ready to make it public yet.

"I'll do it when my season starts," he said. "I'm still moving teams in and out of there."

He says the common denominator for the final five will be "They all have to show me good team spirit."

Asked if he expects to firm up a decision before signing day, Bain said, "I'm not sure yet. I'm still choosing between signing day and the Under Armour game."

Asked about any local pressure to choose UM, Bain said, "Everyone wants to see me at Miami right now, but I'm not saying anything right now."

Is the local pressure hard to deal with?

"No, not really," Bain said. "I like it. All they're doing is just push me to commit to Miami, but I don't pay any mind to it."

Asked what kind of chance the Canes have of landing him, Bain said, "More than a tiny chance.

they just need to go ahead with that package deal with the Alexander Brothers and Senat. even if senate and the brother that plays saftey flop. Mackensie is a sure thing man.

Mackensie Alexander and Tracy Howard at Corner, With Deon Bush and Jamal Carter at Safties
 5 years ago '05        #11399
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
 DEDOS said:

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #11400
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space

[video - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
26 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
87 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
370 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy talks about the difference between Diddy and 50 Cent (Drink Cha..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
160 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy