Video inside 21 Savage Threatens To Kill Tyga and Disses Him In Sacramento
22 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Charlamagne hanging out with Tomi Lahren in Times Square
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Blac Youngsta puts $250,000 cash on counter at gas station kwiki-mart
13 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside ATL Strikes again
19 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #11301
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 Deeangoe said:
so florida state gonna play miami and the gators in consecutive weeks
not like its a rough schedule anyways, at this point they're the best team in the state

florida though? n*ggas are fau/fiu level right now.
 5 years ago '06        #11302
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,552 | Props total: 11912 11912
The Miami Hurricanes could start the 2012 season facing the same team they finished against in 2011.

Boston College will be host to the Hurricanes during Labor Day weekend, according to The Boston Globe. The Globe cited “sources at Boston College.’’

The Atlantic Coast Conference is in the midst of finishing its football scheduling for 2012 and would not confirm the report.

“I can’t comment on it,’’ said ACC a.ssociate commissioner for football operations Michael Kelly. “The schedule is still in development. I can’t confirm any games at this time.’’

UM opened last season on the road at Maryland on Labor Day, so it seems unlikely that the Hurricanes would play BC in 2012 on that day. Additionally, the Canes play Kansas State the following Saturday, Sept. 8, so it’s likely they would meet BC – if the game does materialize – on Saturday, Sept. 1. However, the Globe reported that “the likely dates are Sunday or Monday, although the entire weekend remains in play.”

Most ACC teams have nonconference game scheduled for Labor Day weekend. Boston College, Miami and Virginia Tech do not have nonconference games slated for that weekend.

UM’s other nonconference opponents in 2012: Bethune-Cookman at home Sept. 15, Notre Dame at Soldier Field in Chicago on Oct. 6 and USF at home Nov. 24.

UM finished the 2011 season by losing to the Eagles 24-17 at Sun Life Stadium. The Hurricanes ended 6-6.

Kelly said the reason the ACC’s scheduling has been delayed is because West Virginia dropped Florida State last Friday from its nonconference schedule.

Read more here:
 5 years ago '06        #11303
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
 Deeangoe said:
so florida state gonna play miami and the gators in consecutive weeks
ohhh by the way thats not the actual schedule... its just the home and away's put my bad

it should be released by the end of the week but i think the first 3 games would be accurate.. the first two for sure
 5 years ago '04        #11304
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
ohhh by the way thats not the actual schedule... its just the home and away's put my bad

it should be released by the end of the week but i think the first 3 games would be accurate.. the first two for sure
thought so.

fsu would never have a schedule like that. We all know they go from playing a D1 school one week and the next week they play ul monroe and so on

The Miami-fsu game should be around october just like it was 4 years ago i think.
 5 years ago '05        #11305
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,894 | Props total: 289 289
 Cap Peeler said:
thought so.

fsu would never have a schedule like that. We all know they go from playing a D1 school one week and the next week they play ul monroe and so on

The Miami-fsu game should be around october just like it was 4 years ago i think.
i thought they were always scheduled for middle to late october, but back in the day 80s and 90s the game was usually in november
 02-10-2012, 12:11 AM         #11306
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I want to play on Saturday, Sunday is fine, but I don't want Monday.

I hate waiting.
 5 years ago '06        #11307
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space

"I wouldn't say my commitment to FSU is that strong right now. I am getting some new offers in, I want to see what other schools are like, and I just saw Florida State sign a bunch of defensive linemen in this class.

"They signed a lot last year too, so they have a lot coming back, a lot of new guys coming in, and the depth chart looks a little different to me now. "I still like the overall program, they have good academics there, and I stay in contact with Coach Haggins, but I am going to visit other schools."
What schools does Bain want to see?

"Miami and Alabama are the schools I am thinking about mostly right now," said the Fort Lauderdale (FL) University star. "I get a ton of mail from those two schools, they are showing me a lot interest, and they are two I really want to visit."
Right now, Bain is just looking for that perfect fit. Academics have to be right, but getting on the field early could be what leads him to that school in the end.

"I have not de-committed to Florida State yet, but I am really thinking about it. I just want to play as a freshman and have a real chance to start as a freshman. I will go to a school in state or out of state, I just want to find the best one."
 5 years ago '05        #11308
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,641 | Props total: 3737 3737
whoops looks like Alex Collins is lookin around

"It's high interest," he said. "I have a really good friend who graduated early this year from my school and is now a Badger up there."
 5 years ago '05        #11309
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
ps nobody cares about a bi*ch who's afraid of competition.....fat fu*k is overrated anyways if he was rated, ole 3 star a.ss n*gga.......he's lucky BDJ gave his a.ss a sympathy scholly anyway....aint worried bout no dline recruit, go to miami where you can start day 1 pus*y...you aint even ranked.....getcha stars up n then maybe we'll get back atcha scrub....

Last edited by Junior G; 02-10-2012 at 12:01 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #11310
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
 Junior G said:
ps nobody cares about a bi*ch who's afraid of competition.....fat fu*k is overrated anyways if he was rated, ole 3 star a.ss n*gga.......he's lucky BDJ gave his a.ss a sympathy scholly anyway....aint worried bout no dline recruit, go to miami where you can start day 1 pus*y...you aint even ranked.....getcha stars up n then maybe we'll get back atcha scrub....
but hes commited to you
 5 years ago '06        #11311
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
no wonder why we told Senat to slow his role

DT Jaynard Bostwick

The 6-foot-4, 285-pound prospect reports offers from Notre Dame, Miami, Illinois, Cincinnati, Florida and others, but only three are standing out right now.

“My top three would be UM, UF and Notre Dame I guess,” Bostwick said. The Hurricanes have already received an unofficial visit from Bostwick and are the team he grew up rooting for.

“I’ve been to UM only. It was real nice. I got to meet all the coaches and talk to them, get a feel for them and how the staff was. I got to talk to some of the players, they told me how their day goes, how they ran practices, and how all the classes are,” Bostwick explained.

“I really like UM. I’ve been around it a lot with my family growing up. I’m real interested with UM because I grew up with them.”

Miami’s defensive line coach Jethro Franklin spoke with Bostwick and break down his play a little.

“He said I have real good size and body frame. He told me he liked my explosiveness off the ball and he said I got a good repertoire of hand moves, but I still need a little work on it.”
:mj2:
 5 years ago '05        #11312
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
we dont claim him yall can have him....we only want 100% Noles

yall need as many DTs as yall can get to keep up....we'll donate one
 5 years ago '06        #11313
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
 Junior G said:

ok will take another 4 star rivals 250 top player thank you very much
 5 years ago '04        #11314
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Junior G said:

I won't lie if theres one position I feel we're really behind to fsu is at dline. We have the talent but too much inexperience. We were already weak before the vernon, ojomo and even forston left. I can only hope grimble is ready to step up. Maybe Briscoe could be a nice surprise, he's already 6'4 300 lbs.
 5 years ago '07        #11315
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 459 459
These boys are big as fu*k this yr. They workin hard down there. We get a qb to step it up the turnaround will be a quick one.
 02-11-2012, 07:06 AM         #11316
db305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:

so you're saying that if tracy howard surprised signed with fsu on signing day, you would have been indifferent?
 5 years ago '05        #11317
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
first off he wasnt coming because of our depth, he can go to miami and start right away.....2nd as hype as Miami fans get for knowin they signed him. we signed the #2 CB in the country who is also much more physical and faster and added another top 10 CB who is getting compared to Asomaugh........i mean we brought in so many #1, #2, #3 players in their position its ridiculous. i aint even got enough time to ride all their d!cks
 02-11-2012, 03:43 PM         #11318
db305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
first off he wasnt coming because of our depth, he can go to miami and start right away.....2nd as hype as Miami fans get for knowin they signed him. we signed the #2 CB in the country who is also much more physical and faster and added another top 10 CB who is getting compared to Asomaugh........i mean we brought in so many #1, #2, #3 players in their position its ridiculous. i aint even got enough time to ride all their d!cks
why he would or wouldn't sign is irrelevant. i'm just asking, if fsu had signed tracy howard, would you be indifferent because he wasn't 100% nole through the recruiting process?
 5 years ago '05        #11319
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
no...........
 02-12-2012, 05:59 PM         #11320
db305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:

i thought you only wanted 100% noles
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Might Be A Stripper But She's A Dime
27 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 1 - China To Trump: "Good Luck Bringing Jobs back To U.S."
59 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
audio inside J. Cole - False Prophets
183 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Steelers LB James Harrison Gets Hit With His 7th "Random" Drug Test This Y..
82 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
CAM'RON explains y he dont rock with that dirtbag JIM JONES anymore. Speaks on..
197 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 1 - woman knocked unconscious in Kroger baking aisle for asking ho..
135 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Alleged 72 hour Final Fantasy XV battle actually takes 50 minutes
55 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole ethers Lil Yatchy
273 comments
1 day ago