most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #11281
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,616 | Props total: 243 243
 P. Dedos said:
so sad that u have #1 recruiting classes ... all those 5 and 4 stars and the only one collecting checks in the NFL or even worth to mention is a fu*king center
I didn't have to name anyone else. He was a rookie last season and was a pro-bowl alternate unlike the ones cap listed above.

The U is dead. Deal with it and move on.
 5 years ago '04        #11282
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 Lil Jay 05 said:
I didn't have to name anyone else. He was a rookie last season and was a pro-bowl alternate unlike the ones cap listed above.

The U is dead. Deal with it and move on.
and UF only won one more game than us last year and the future in gainesville isn't looking too great right now

your team still doesn't have a qb, still doesn't have the personnel to run a pro-set, your offensive coordinator is a.sscheeks, who's gonna run the ball, you have no rbs the only thing that saves your team is defense and there's questions in the secondary too. just go ahead and face the facts.

Oh yeah... Mike Pouncey is decent... but who else that got drafted from uf did something last year??
 5 years ago '04        #11283
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
uf schedule for next yea r

@ texas a&m - L
@ Tennessee - L
UK - W
LSU - L
@ Vanderbilt - Toss up, Vandy had you at home last year and they're a good team
South Carolina - L
UGA - L
Missouri - Another Toss up
@ Florida State - L

Looking at it you n*ggas might not even come out with a .500 record next year

Driskel and Brissett
 5 years ago '06        #11284
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,597 | Props total: 12031 12031
^

cant believe this dirty turd still has the nerve to talk reckless like thet gawd tebow is still there

your a .500 team u aint sh*t!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 02-08-2012, 12:47 PM         #11285
db305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

8 Canes
6 noles
3 gators
 5 years ago '08        #11286
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 3 3
 db305 said:

8 Canes
6 noles
3 gators
...just wrong

5 years ago '05        #11287
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
uf schedule for next yea r

@ texas a&m - L
@ Tennessee - L
UK - W
LSU - L
@ Vanderbilt - Toss up, Vandy had you at home last year and they're a good team
South Carolina - L
UGA - L
Missouri - Another Toss up
@ Florida State - L

Looking at it you n*ggas might not even come out with a .500 record next year

Driskel and Brissett
Driskel & Brissett>>>> Those bums you have on your roster

Its funny how you bums are quick to point out how many loses a team will have when you dumb a.ss Miami fans swore up down that Golden was going to lead his team to 9 to 10 wins this past season. You fu*king bums only had 6 wins and losing to teams that are a joke.

Atleast for UF they lost to teams in the best conference in College football. back to back loses to teams that played in the Championship game in LSU and Alabama. How the fu*k do you lose to a team that is not even close to being bowl eligible with only 3 wins in Boston College

I can't wait for the NCAA to drop the Hammer on Miami.

I see UF winning atleast 8 no more than 9 games this season.

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 02-08-2012 at 09:06 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #11288
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
and UF only won one more game than us last year and the future in gainesville isn't looking too great right now

your team still doesn't have a qb, still doesn't have the personnel to run a pro-set, your offensive coordinator is a.sscheeks, who's gonna run the ball, you have no rbs the only thing that saves your team is defense and there's questions in the secondary too. just go ahead and face the facts.

Oh yeah... Mike Pouncey is decent... but who else that got drafted from uf did something last year??
Last year was a year of change you fool. I said from beginning of last season I expect UF to win no more than 8 games last season. They got 7. two of those loses coming against LSU and Alabama. UF was in a lot of games this past season, but injuries k!lled them. I expect Jacoby or Jeff to take over and play solid and our running game should be better compared to last season.

You bums on the other hand. Yall don't have sh*t.

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 02-08-2012 at 06:20 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #11289
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 db305 said:

8 Canes
6 noles
3 gators
It does not matter those 3 will be better than the 8 from Miami

Let me include Janoris Jenkins in there as well because nobody remembers him from UNA.
 5 years ago '05        #11290
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,667 | Props total: 3778 3778
you cant claim Jenkins fool, we dont claim Preston Parker n he had a good a.ss season for the Bucs this year.....

both are North Alabama graduates or whatever Alabama school it is
 5 years ago '05        #11291
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,667 | Props total: 3778 3778
6 in the combine is a surprise considering we had nobody leave early.
 5 years ago '05        #11292
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Junior G said:
you cant claim Jenkins fool, we dont claim Preston Parker n he had a good a.ss season for the Bucs this year.....

both are North Alabama graduates or whatever Alabama school it is
You right North Alabama. When I hear Preston Parker i think of FSU and will always consider him a Nole and at heart he is still a Nole. Just like Janoris still thinks he is a gator at heart.
 5 years ago '04        #11293
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Driskel & Brissett>>>> Those bums you have on your roster

Its funny how you bums are quick to point out how many loses a team will have when you dumb a.ss Miami fans swore up down that Golden was going to lead his team to 9 to 10 wins this past season. You fu*king bums only had 6 wins and losing to teams that are a joke.

Atleast for UF they lost to teams in the best conference in College football. back to back loses to teams that played in the Championship game in LSU and Alabama. How the fu*k do you lose to a team that is not even close to being bowl eligible with only 3 wins in Boston College

I can't wait for the NCAA to drop the Hammer on Miami.

I seeing UF winning atleast 8 no more than 9 games this season.
you're a worst troll than junior.... at least junior is funny.. you just suck
 5 years ago '05        #11294
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
you're a worst troll than junior.... at least junior is funny.. you just suck
I guess I suck because I speak truth about Miami??
 5 years ago '05        #11295
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
american greed right now on cnbc is about nevin shapiro

at dj irie being interviewed
 5 years ago '06        #11296
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
I guess I suck because I speak truth about Miami??
another .500 next season for you worry about ur team
 5 years ago '06        #11297
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space

Recent Miami commit Keith Bryant made it to Florida State’s Junior Day last weekend. He was being heavily recruiting by the defensive line coach, Odell Haggins, and the rest of the coaching staff before Miami offered a couple of weeks ago. He talked about his time at the Noles campus.

“Yeah, I was excited when I got the offer from them,” said Bryant. “It was nice, real nice. They are my second favorite school. Coach Odell Haggins showed me a good time when I went up there too.”

While many UM fans were wondering why he went up there considering Miami is his dream school, Bryant had this to say.

“I went up there because my mom was like go explore schools and see what they have to offer,” he said. In high school, it is hard to argue with mom, but Bryant a.ssured CaneInsider.com that everything is still going well with Miami and that he speaks with the coaching staff on a regular basis.

“I talk with Brennan Carroll. He is pretty cool. I talk to him all the time. He said when I get down there I am going to play.”

The 2013 defensive tackle from Delray Beach (Fla.) Atlantic is set to go to Miami’s next Junior Day.

Athlete Jayron Kearse from South Fort Myers (Fla.) went to Miami’s Junior Day recently and ended up committing to the ‘Canes after liking what he heard on the visit. He told CaneInsider.com why he committed to Miami.

“When I went down there for Junior Day I got a great vibe from the coaches. It is a great place from school wise to the football field. If I know where I want to go why not end it right there. Miami is a small place where I can get help from the teachers versus going to a big school where there is only one teacher for a lot of people.”

Ranked as an athlete, he will be able to choose his position once he gets to the next level.

"[The UM coaches] just told me to just work at the position I want to play in college," said Kearse. "So, right now I work at receiver and DB, but I feel like I want to play receiver at the next level. They said they just want me part of the program and whatever I feel like I am more comfortable at, let him know and that is where I am going to be."

Kearse, 6’4 and 200, is building a good relationship with the coaches on the offensive side of the ball.

“I have a pretty good relationship with coach Fisch, coach McDonald and head coach Golden. I would say it is all at the same level. With coach McDonald, he is a young coach and understands what the players want to get at. So, I think with coach McDonald I have the best relationship.”

Grades will not be an issue for him as he is set to take his ACT this coming up weekend. “I take the ACT this Saturday and my core GPA is a 3.1,” he said. “USC, Clemson, Auburn and South Carolina” are still coming after him hard despite his commitment to Miami.
 5 years ago '06        #11298
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
Non-Schedule just showing home and aways

@Boston College
Notre Dame Chicago, IL
@Kansas State
Bethune-Cookman
Virginia Tech
@Duke
North Carolina
@Georgia Tech
N.C. State
@Virginia
Florida State
South Florida

Last edited by DEDOS; 02-09-2012 at 08:52 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #11299
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
Miami running back Darion Hall suspended indefinitely

CORAL GABLES— Miami Hurricanes running back Darion Hall has been suspended indefinitely. Coach Al Golden told CaneSport.com on Wednesday the suspension was due to violation of team rules.

Hall, a 5-foot-10, 190-pound redshirt sophomore from Naples, was slated to start spring football practice third on the depth chart at tailback behind Mike James and Eduardo Clements.

The revelation of Hall's suspension comes one week after Golden announced that redshirt freshman Dallas Crawford had been moved from cornerback to running back for spring ball.
 5 years ago '05        #11300
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
so florida state gonna play miami and the gators in consecutive weeks
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
230 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
8 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside FAST & FURIOUS 8 Trailer Teaser (2017) (Like the announcement for the a..
43 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GTA Online: Import/Export coming December
46 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
180 comments
1 day ago