Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kanye back in the Studio with Pete Rock and a bunch of Nintendo Wii Games
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Ronda Rousey turns off Stephen A. Smith in rousing promo for UFC 207
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #11241
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:
JACOBBI WAS ALSO LIKE 5'11, 260 DT N FORSTON WASNT MUCH BIGGER

GOLDMAN IS 6'4, 310 N HASNT STEPPED ON CAMPUS YET. N HE'S NOT A LAZY bi*ch LIKE FORSTON WAS, HE PLAYED EVERY SINGLE DOWN IN HIGH SCHOOL, EVERY SINGLE DOWN. A GUY AT HIS SIZE ISNT EVEN fu*kIN FAIR. THATS NOT EVEN HUMAN LIKE
you're a walking contradiction, you're definitely the funniest mufu*ka on here
 5 years ago '08        #11242
Future 43 heat pts43
space
space
$33,888 | Props total: 871 871
why are u so sure?
 5 years ago '05        #11243
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,688 | Props total: 3796 3796
man i cant fu*kin wait for the season to start......yall will see
 5 years ago '04        #11244
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Junior G said:
JACOBBI WAS ALSO LIKE 5'11, 260 DT N FORSTON WASNT MUCH BIGGER

GOLDMAN IS 6'4, 310 N HASNT STEPPED ON CAMPUS YET. N HE'S NOT A LAZY bi*ch LIKE FORSTON WAS, HE PLAYED EVERY SINGLE DOWN IN HIGH SCHOOL, EVERY SINGLE DOWN. A GUY AT HIS SIZE ISNT EVEN fu*kIN FAIR. THATS NOT EVEN HUMAN LIKE
n*gga i played with joel figueroa in high school. This n*gga figs was 6'5, 330 lbs and he played EVERY fu*kING DOWN too.

Trust me, it ain't that big of a deal in high school when a big huge mufu*ka can just lean on n*ggas and move them out of the way.

Is goldman good? fu*k yeah he is. Will he be a future first round pick? maybe. But 4 years ago we were saying forston was gonna be warren sapp and you were sayin jacoobi mcdaniel was gonna be better.
 5 years ago '04        #11245
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Junior G said:
man i cant fu*kin wait for the season to start......yall will see
i cant either.

make all those fake five star fsu players be in shame.

we know wake forest and clemson already marked a W on that column already
 5 years ago '04        #11246
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
by the way, marcus big bust forston had every coach in america knocking on his door. He had saban drooling over him, told Meyer to get the fu*k out his porch. Told Tressel to suck it. This n*gga was supposedly the most dominant DT out of Miami-Dade in years. He was 6'2, 310 when he came out of high school. Injuries and lazyness fu*ked this n*gga up, more lazyness than anything else theres a reason why this nobody declared to the nfl draft having only played a grand total of like 7 games in 4 years of his career
 5 years ago '05        #11247
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Forston was 310 pounds of FAT and was LAZY
Goldman is 310 pounds of straight MUSCLE and a WARRIOR

was Joel Figueroa a 5 star DT too? didnt think so. just because you big dont mean sh*t, but when you big and talented like EG is.....it's a wrap for all competition. and when you have a guy like Jernigan next to you, its even more of a wrap and then just for fu*kin fun throw Mario Edwards off the edge, we havin a celebration
 5 years ago '05        #11248
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
oh i just looked Figueroa up.... half mexican and a 2 star OT comin out of HS.....yes his fat a.ss was a bum, dont ever put him into a 5 star Goldman category....i just fu*kin threw up because you brought him up
 5 years ago '05        #11249
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
i cant either.

make all those fake five star fsu players be in shame.

we know wake forest and clemson already marked a W on that column already
just like we already marked a W next to Miami
 5 years ago '05        #11250
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
n still at the end of the day Jacobbi was a 5'11, 260 Left Fielder tryin to play football. our DE's are bigger than he was. that's why Jernigan passed him as a freshman
 5 years ago '04        #11251
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
so then jacoobi was a "fake" 5 star then

I brought up figs because of his size, not cuz of his star rating. Big n*ggas in high school play both ways too, just because goldman plays both ways it doesn't mean he's a super human being.

But let's wait til he busts out too like jacoobi. I swear those 5 star fsu superstars are something else
 5 years ago '05        #11252
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Figueroa seems to of played both sides while being INEFFECTIVE....therefore had only 2 stars.....GOLDMAN IS A BEAST ON BOTH SIDES...DOMINATION. don't worry you'll see plenty of him. Duke will probably rush for 15 yards his whole career vs FSU....he aint gettin by our dline lets be real....might swallow his lil midget a.ss up as a freshman n end him on the spot......he aint never seen nothin like Eddie Goldman before. lmao
 5 years ago '04        #11253
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Junior G said:
Figueroa seems to of played both sides while being INEFFECTIVE....therefore had only 2 stars.....GOLDMAN IS A BEAST ON BOTH SIDES...DOMINATION. don't worry you'll see plenty of him. Duke will probably rush for 15 yards his whole career vs FSU....he aint gettin by our dline lets be real....might swallow his lil midget a.ss up as a freshman n end him on the spot......he aint never seen nothin like Eddie Goldman before. lmao
gahleee you're dumb as rocks...
 5 years ago '04        #11254
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Junior G said:
GOLDEN GOON DUKE IS GONNA TOP TB3'S FRESHMAN PERFORMANCE BY THE 3RD QUARTER. 200 yds RUSHIN AND 3 PUNT RETURNS TO THE HOUSE HE GONNA MAKE YOUR 5 stars look more like UNRATED GUYS.

WITH GOON TRACY, GOON DEON AND GOON RAY RAY, xavier lee WILL BE LUCKY TO COMPLETE 6 PASSES THE ENTIRE GAME. WE AIN'T WORRY ABOUT YOUR BUM a.ss RBs out here.

OH I FORGOT. AND A HEALTHY SEANTREL HENDERSON, You n*ggas dont wanna see us this season. WE GOING UNDEFEATED NEXT YEAR !!!
 5 years ago '10        #11255
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,651 | Props total: 3113 3113
fu*k Seantrel Henderson
 5 years ago '06        #11256
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,706 | Props total: 12245 12245
Fortson was injured u fu*king moron. he dominated when he was healthy watch the notre dame bowl game u peice of sh*t

again a 3 star from the best county and competition in florida dade and broward county >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> your 4 star players that play in the woods and small hick towns up nort with a population of 10,000

fu*k outta hea
 5 years ago '05        #11257
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
lmao Forston aint never dominated nothin in his life but a big mac....bringin up a ND game where you got smoked in by some Mormons Duke aint gonna do sh*t against Stoops' defense just like Benjamin didn't do sh*t against Stoops' defense.....sorry Mickey Andrews isnt here anymore.
 5 years ago '04        #11258
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,798 | Props total: 1401 1401
ACC Atlantic got off easy once again. They get Syracuse, while we get to play Pittsburgh every year.

I mean Pitt is no world beater by any means but their tougher than Syracuse.
 5 years ago '04        #11259
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Junior G said:
lmao Forston aint never dominated nothin in his life but a big mac....bringin up a ND game where you got smoked in by some Mormons Duke aint gonna do sh*t against Stoops' defense just like Benjamin didn't do sh*t against Stoops' defense.....sorry Mickey Andrews isnt here anymore.
Forston was ranked higher than goldman
 5 years ago '05        #11260
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
who is ranked ahead of Goldman?

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
182 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
64 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
269 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Trailer Teaser
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 8 - Mark Cuban: Trump is our number one draft pick
32 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy