Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
 62
 NBA JJ Barrea ethers John Wall
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 47
Image(s) inside T1tty Twerking
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 33
STAR Joins the Everyday Struggle Crew, Did Drake Diss Akademiks? | Everyday St..
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 28
NBA Now they mad at Kevin Love?
158 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #11181
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
avatar space
space
$4,312 | Props total: 2276 2276
If you look at the replay real closely Ramsey kind of slipped on that play yall...
 02-21-2013, 06:35 PM         #11182
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Xaiv said:
Griffin told my cuzin's auntie that he's not gonna qualify.
Still waiting on that link about Coley
 5 years ago '06        #11183
Xaiv 149 heat pts149
space
avatar space
space
$4,312 | Props total: 2276 2276
 Cheeze said:
Still waiting on that link about Coley
Oh yeah what had happen wuz..
 5 years ago '04        #11184
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Cheeze said:
Still waiting on that link about Coley
Owned
 5 years ago '08        #11185
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,147 | Props total: 272 272
Griffin and Coley<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Darby and Ramsey. Them n*ggas getting shut down especially with that garbage a.ss Olsen yall n*ggas got under center. If Jesus played QB his name in the Bible would be written as Jamesis Winston, son of God. Throwing the ball to his disciples, Marvin Bracy the fastest collegiate athlete, Isaish Jones the silent k!ller, Jesus Wilson that guy and Levonte Whitfield nobody but the second fastest collegiate athlete. You n*ggas have no defense for that sh*t. Including Mario "showing Al what a real goon looks like" Pender and Ryan "my d!ck is bigger than Dukes" Green
 02-21-2013, 09:32 PM         #11186
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Griffin and Coley<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Darby and Ramsey. Them n*ggas getting shut down especially with that garbage a.ss Olsen yall n*ggas got under center. If Jesus played QB his name in the Bible would be written as Jamesis Winston, son of God. Throwing the ball to his disciples, Marvin Bracy the fastest collegiate athlete, Isaish Jones the silent k!ller, Jesus Wilson that guy and Levonte Whitfield nobody but the second fastest collegiate athlete. You n*ggas have no defense for that sh*t. Including Mario "showing Al what a real goon looks like" Pender and Ryan "my d!ck is bigger than Dukes" Green
nobody takes you seriously after you said SEC teams don't recruit players unless FSU offers them.....

all you guys do is keep hyping up these guys to sit on the bench
 5 years ago '08        #11187
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Griffin and Coley<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Darby and Ramsey. Them n*ggas getting shut down especially with that garbage a.ss Olsen yall n*ggas got under center. If Jesus played QB his name in the Bible would be written as Jamesis Winston, son of God. Throwing the ball to his disciples, Marvin Bracy the fastest collegiate athlete, Isaish Jones the silent k!ller, Jesus Wilson that guy and Levonte Whitfield nobody but the second fastest collegiate athlete. You n*ggas have no defense for that sh*t. Including Mario "showing Al what a real goon looks like" Pender and Ryan "my d!ck is bigger than Dukes" Green


None of them scrubs gonna be sh*t in the NFL
 5 years ago '04        #11188
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Griffin and Coley<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< Darby and Ramsey. Them n*ggas getting shut down especially with that garbage a.ss Olsen yall n*ggas got under center. If Jesus played QB his name in the Bible would be written as Jamesis Winston, son of God. Throwing the ball to his disciples, Marvin Bracy the fastest collegiate athlete, Isaish Jones the silent k!ller, Jesus Wilson that guy and Levonte Whitfield nobody but the second fastest collegiate athlete. You n*ggas have no defense for that sh*t. Including Mario "showing Al what a real goon looks like" Pender and Ryan "my d!ck is bigger than Dukes" Green
none of that sh*t made any sense ....This clown tried to be all funny and sh*t but failed miserably just like his team does year in and year out

We won't hear about these bums 2 years from now... they'll be either sitting on the bench or playing at Jacksonville State
 5 years ago '08        #11189
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,147 | Props total: 272 272
 Cheeze said:
nobody takes you seriously after you said SEC teams don't recruit players unless FSU offers them.....

all you guys do is keep hyping up these guys to sit on the bench
bi*ch n*gga look it up. We offered Eddie Jackson, two days later he has offers from Alabama, LSU, UGA and Ole Miss. We offered Wilson Bell two days later he has offers from Ole Miss and Auburn. Everytime we offer a kid within the same week he has offers from at least 4 SEC schools.

Don't be mad just because nobody wants the bum n*ggas Miami has to settle for
 5 years ago '08        #11190
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,147 | Props total: 272 272
 primetime said:


None of them scrubs gonna be sh*t in the NFL
We got 13 n*ggas at the combine. That's more than the number of n*ggas that got drafted from Miami the past 2 years

And the only two n*ggas I mentioned that probably won't be sh*t in the NFL is Marvin Bracy and Levonte Whitfield who will probably be too busy in the Olympics
 5 years ago '08        #11191
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,147 | Props total: 272 272
 Cap Peeler said:
none of that sh*t made any sense ....This clown tried to be all funny and sh*t but failed miserably just like his team does year in and year out

We won't hear about these bums 2 years from now... they'll be either sitting on the bench or playing at Jacksonville State
I'm supposed to be mad that 4 and 5 stars are sitting on our bench?!?!?!?

That lets you know we are on two different levels of a program because these n*ggas would be starting day one no practice at Miami
 02-22-2013, 06:43 PM         #11192
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
bi*ch n*gga look it up. We offered Eddie Jackson, two days later he has offers from Alabama, LSU, UGA and Ole Miss. We offered Wilson Bell two days later he has offers from Ole Miss and Auburn. Everytime we offer a kid within the same week he has offers from at least 4 SEC schools.

Don't be mad just because nobody wants the bum n*ggas Miami has to settle for
You're right.....I'm so upset we settled for Coley

the FSU LOCK
 5 years ago '05        #11193
Junior G 115 heat pts115
space
avatar space
space
$54,232 | Props total: 7222 7222
only reason you got Coley is because of his Head Coach forcing him to go to Miami. add that on top of him being scared to compete....there you have it
 5 years ago '08        #11194
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,147 | Props total: 272 272
 Cheeze said:
You're right.....I'm so upset we settled for Coley

the FSU LOCK
Yall n*ggas gonna hold on to getting Coley until the day yall die. Not even considering the fact that we have more n*ggas from Dade, Palm Beach and Broward on our squad than yall do. fu*k outta here
 5 years ago '08        #11195
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
We got 13 n*ggas at the combine. That's more than the number of n*ggas that got drafted from Miami the past 2 years

And the only two n*ggas I mentioned that probably won't be sh*t in the NFL is Marvin Bracy and Levonte Whitfield who will probably be too busy in the Olympics
who the fu*k cares how many dudes you have at the combine???????????????

can you name 3 fu*ken Noles who stand their own in the L??????????

fu*k outta here f*ggit....

Boldin and Cromartie are the only 2 that I can name from FSU

You can have your whole fu*ken team in the combine and we still will put more fu*ken talent in the L
 5 years ago '08        #11196
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
 MRS. RONDO said:
only reason you got Coley is because of his Head Coach forcing him to go to Miami. add that on top of him being scared to compete....there you have it
fu*k outta here wit that scared to compete bullsh*t....he'd walk on and be the best receiver from day one.....your WR suck cawk brah none of them will amount to sh*t once their college careers are over....Coley will make his legacy at the U and then remind everyone of WR UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get at us biatchhhhhhhhhhh
 02-22-2013, 10:38 PM         #11197
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Yall n*ggas gonna hold on to getting Coley until the day yall die. Not even considering the fact that we have more n*ggas from Dade, Palm Beach and Broward on our squad than yall do. fu*k outta here
Ain't nobody hanging onto him you dumb fu*k

You said we had to settle for em

I ain't even gotta make you look retarded, ya do it to yourself
 5 years ago '05        #11198
Junior G 115 heat pts115
space
avatar space
space
$54,232 | Props total: 7222 7222
 primetime said:
fu*k outta here wit that scared to compete bullsh*t....he'd walk on and be the best receiver from day one.....your WR suck cawk brah none of them will amount to sh*t once their college careers are over....Coley will make his legacy at the U and then remind everyone of WR UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get at us biatchhhhhhhhhhh
this fu*kin guy man,.....just stop it you keep embarrassing yourself. its so silly that you are serious though

you dont think coley is already miami's best wr? your wrs are the fu*kin worst, they got shut the fu*k down vs us......
 5 years ago '07        #11199
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,631 | Props total: 1297 1297
Fsu fans all in this thread lol

We winning the ACC this yr bruh.....
 5 years ago '04        #11200
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Fsu fans all in this thread lol

We winning the ACC this yr bruh.....
you ever seen the fsu thread?

It's junior just talking to himself basically


These two clowns are forced to come overhere to try to find a friend
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 25
Slim cutie with a bangin body
53 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 13
Video inside Kevin Hart wins at Poker Exactly How You think He would
80 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Video inside Scarlett Johansson firing shots at James Franco during this year's woma..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 11
Who likes Chinese food?
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 5
Video inside Confessions Of A Music Industry Insider
61 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 5
NBA LeBron the worst defender in the NBA this season
88 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
NFL He's not mortal. He looked God in the face, and God blinked.
94 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 4
Video inside Never Forget Memphis Bleek Had Bisexual Rapper Camron And The Pedo Game..
136 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy