Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
 176
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 148
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
73 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 126
Video inside He got three girlfriends, could you handle that?
87 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 110
Image(s) inside Uruguay has been hit by the Instathot nation
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #11141
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,795 | Props total: 1400 1400
 db305 said:
grade issues. at UF. you've got to be out of your mind.
I wasn't gonna say nothing but
 01-31-2012, 11:38 AM         #11142
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3 weeks ago we are hardly in the picture, if at all, and now we're the leader for Howard?

He's either playing this recruiting game for everything it's worth OR Al Golden is the fu*king man.
 5 years ago '06        #11143
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$57,660 | Props total: 12161 12161
 db305 said:
grade issues. at UF. you've got to be out of your mind.
did this fool really try to suggest grade issues at UF when hes a miami hurricane commitment...

lol @ if he can get into miami you know damn well he can get to UF u dirty rat turd
 5 years ago '06        #11144
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$57,660 | Props total: 12161 12161
 Cap Peeler said:
Its crazy when you have a ruthless recruiter, not some corn ball getting his feelings hurt when a kid commits to another school 6 months before nsd...
thats my goon
 5 years ago '08        #11145
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
avatar space
space
$21,342 | Props total: 94 94
and junior gay trynna diss golden goon for his horrible recruiting
 01-31-2012, 12:49 PM         #11146
db305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
did this fool really try to suggest grade issues at UF when hes a miami hurricane commitment...

lol @ if he can get into miami you know damn well he can get to UF u dirty rat turd
lil jay doesn't exactly have a strong track record of sensible statements regarding UF
 5 years ago '05        #11147
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$51,673 | Props total: 3793 3793
 primetime said:
and junior gay trynna diss golden goon for his horrible recruiting
your 23 three stars speak for itself

QUALITY OVER QUANTITY YOUNG COMRAD

it's not that hard to get a few 4 stars and 23 three stars at Miami, Florida and FSU could do it too, but we'd rather just get the best
 01-31-2012, 01:37 PM         #11148
db305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
your 23 three stars speak for itself

QUALITY OVER QUANTITY YOUNG COMRAD

it's not that hard to get a few 4 stars and 23 three stars at Miami, Florida and FSU could do it too, but we'd rather just get the best
as of right now we have 1 5-star and 9 4-stars. you have 3 5-stars and 7 4-stars.

we have a legit shot at hamilton, howard, and young. y'all have a legit shot at taking northrup from us and goldman. if all of that happends, it puts us at 3 5-stars and 9 4-stars. y'all will have 4 5-stars and 8 4-stars.

you're not that far ahead and that's without the ncaa breathing down your neck
 5 years ago '05        #11149
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$51,673 | Props total: 3793 3793
yeah except for the fact that we have NOTHING BUT QUALITY!!!!!!!! NOTHING BUT 4 N 5 STARS WHERE AS MOST OF YOUR PLAYERS ARE 3 STARS.....ALMOST TRIPLED YOUR COMBINED 4 N 5 STARS....GET THAT THROUGH YA fu*kIN HEAD...WE WILL FIELD NOTHIN BUT TOP RECRUITS N YOU WILL BE STARTING 2 N 3 STAR BUMS along with a couple top recruits. there's a reason we are ranked higher than you on rivals and you have double the commits we have.

damn yall make me keep repeatin myself
 5 years ago '04        #11150
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:
yeah except for the fact that we have NOTHING BUT QUALITY!!!!!!!! NOTHING BUT 4 N 5 STARS WHERE AS MOST OF YOUR PLAYERS ARE 3 STARS.....ALMOST TRIPLED YOUR COMBINED 4 N 5 STARS....GET THAT THROUGH YA fu*kIN HEAD...WE WILL FIELD NOTHIN BUT TOP RECRUITS N YOU WILL BE STARTING 2 N 3 STAR BUMS along with a couple top recruits. there's a reason we are ranked higher than you on rivals and you have double the commits we have.

damn yall make me keep repeatin myself

every year you field 4 and 5 star recruits on a given day

Results are still the same. Talk to me when recruiting 4-5 stars wins you at least a bcs bowl game.

You recruit better than Oklahoma, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Virginia Tech, Boise State, Oregon, LSU, Stanford, Oklahoma State...and you ain't even on the shoe level of any those programs. And every year your stacked team loses to the highly ranked players from Wake Forest
 5 years ago '05        #11151
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
NSD is just half the battle

then its signee vs the troll
 5 years ago '06        #11152
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$57,660 | Props total: 12161 12161
 Junior G said:
your 23 three stars speak for itself

QUALITY OVER QUANTITY YOUNG COMRAD

it's not that hard to get a few 4 stars and 23 three stars at Miami, Florida and FSU could do it too, but we'd rather just get the best
we have more 4 stars than you tho

who gives a rats a.ss. we are taking a big class this year because its our turn too


by the way a kid that is a 3 star that plays in miami dade county >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> your 4 star players who play in the woods/farmlands with only a population of 10,000 playing against that Doo Doo competition

slap yaself


FSU stay getting dem 4 stars but they al stay getting dem 4 Loss Seasons
 5 years ago '05        #11153
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,616 | Props total: 243 243
 db305 said:
grade issues. at UF. you've got to be out of your mind.
Florida did not take his pledge due to grade issues at the time. Then you add in the fact that Florida players higher on their board (Jenkins & Fowler) to play the "Buck" spot. The word was that he was leaning towards USCe.

I'm not saying getting into UF is hard, but its damn sure not easy. Hell we even have one commit in Jeremi Powell who is having trouble with grades and it looks like he will be going to Marshall instead.
 5 years ago '05        #11154
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,616 | Props total: 243 243
 db305 said:
lil jay doesn't exactly have a strong track record of sensible statements regarding UF
But whens comes to winning the ACC I have been dead on! Fall off clown.
 5 years ago '06        #11155
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$57,660 | Props total: 12161 12161
are u serious? so ur telling me the great florida gators would turn down a commitment from McCord


put they have no problem taking bums like Bryan Cox, Alex McCalster, Quentinze Williams


u look like a fu*king clown just shut the fu*k up... he never had UF in his top schools period u dummy


Last edited by DEDOS; 01-31-2012 at 02:55 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #11156
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$51,673 | Props total: 3793 3793
 P. Dedos said:
we have more 4 stars than you tho

who gives a rats a.ss. we are taking a big class this year because its our turn too


by the way a kid that is a 3 star that plays in miami dade county >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> your 4 star players who play in the woods/farmlands with only a population of 10,000 playing against that Doo Doo competition

slap yaself


FSU stay getting dem 4 stars but they al stay getting dem 4 Loss Seasons
whatever you say 3 STAR U
 5 years ago '06        #11157
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$57,660 | Props total: 12161 12161
 Junior G said:
whatever you say 3 STAR U
miami has put more 3 stars in the NFL than your whole school combined
 5 years ago '05        #11158
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,616 | Props total: 243 243
 P. Dedos said:
are u serious? so ur telling me the great florida gators would turn down a commitment from McCord


put they have no problem taking bums like Bryan Cox, Alex McCalster, Quentinze Williams


u look like a fu*king clown just shut the fu*k up... he never had UF in his top schools period u dummy
Your funny and you have no clue of what you are talking about at all. Why take McCord when both Jenkins and Fowler are better?! And to say McCord did not have Florida as one of top schools at one point is foolish and lets me know you have no idea what you are talking about. Even he stated his top 3back in Sept or Oct (not exactly sure what month)saying it was South Carolina, Florida, & USC. Miami was never in the picture that much.

How about you do some research first and then talk clown. So if Bryan Cox and Alex McCallister what does that say about the 3-Stars that Miami loaded up on this cycle?!


Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 01-31-2012 at 03:26 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #11159
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,616 | Props total: 243 243
The day Miami wins the ACC will be the day I take them serious, but until I won't. then have fun losing to Maryland & Wake Forest
 5 years ago '06        #11160
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
avatar space
space
$57,660 | Props total: 12161 12161
UF is over clown u had a nice run because of Tebow and Harvin. its a wrap

enjoy more .500 seasons..



know your role jabroni ... you still 3rd in the state overall all time


we sh*t on you head to head games and have 2 more championships then you



AND WE BOTH WENT 6-6 this year so i dont want to hear nothing


Last edited by DEDOS; 01-31-2012 at 03:34 PM..
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
85 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 42
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
59 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
139 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 30
Video inside Guy finishes whole pizza while getting drilled by Chris Hansen
158 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
51 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 23
Video inside BOSKOE100 mad at SOULJA BOY.. say he make the BLOODS look like clowns !..
81 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Couple Arguing Married 52 Years Lol
70 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Never noticed this from Scream 1
96 comments
1 day ago
@movies
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy