70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
155 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
130 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Picture of the day: Bill Nye The Science Guy, YG, Dj Mustard, Belly
36 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #11061
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
What are yall hearing on Josh Harvey-Clemons? Is he OVing this weekend?
 01-25-2012, 09:08 AM         #11062
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Lets get Howard and Avery to be part of the class.

Miami didn’t get a commitment this past weekend but it managed to make the biggest splash when it was confirmed that Miramar, Fla., four-star cornerback Tracy Howard will take his fifth and final visit to Coral Gables -- just 25 minutes from his house.

Howard, the nation’s top-rated cornerback, was thought to be considering LSU or Alabama with his final visit but will stay close and has all but turned this into a three-team, in-state battle between Florida, Florida State and Miami.

All three programs feel very confident they will land Howard, but we expect all three to make a major final push just to be sure.

FSU has had its top South Florida recruiters -- Eddie Gran and James Coley -- on Howard most of the time, but this week head coach Jimbo Fisher will make the final pitch. Howard does have family ties in Tallahassee, as his sister is a student at Florida A&M.

Florida generated some buzz this weekend when signee Brian Poole put a picture of him and Howard up on his Twitter account. The Gators staff fired the first shot several weeks ago when Will Muschamp and six a.ssistants sat with Howard’s mom, Shaiy, at the Class 8A state championship game to watch Miramar take on Plant (Tampa, Fla.).

Miami also has a few things working in its favor. It’s the closest school to home and two of Howard’s good friends -- Miramar teammate Malcolm Lewis and Columbus (Miami) defensive back Deon Bush -- are committed to Miami and have been in Howard’s ear for quite a while.

As with everything going on in Miami recruiting right now, head coach Al Golden will be a major part of Howard’s visit. Expect the head coach to spend plenty of time with Howard and his family.

Howard’s final decision will come on signing day.
 5 years ago '08        #11063
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
$21,342 | Props total: 94 94
:wow: :rasta:
 5 years ago '10        #11064
USC 79 heat pts79
space
space
$19,653 | Props total: 3115 3115
Howard said SC was too far

He wants to be close to home and Miami is where he will end up
 5 years ago '07        #11065
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
I wanna see a legit cornerback on the squad again
 5 years ago '07        #11066
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
 kNOLES said:
What are yall hearing on Josh Harvey-Clemons? Is he OVing this weekend?
We'll Find Out Tonight

That boy going to UGA

Worth a shot tho the boy.is a beast
 5 years ago '07        #11067
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
If we can get antonio crawford and tracy howard ima go crazy

Golden been on his sh*t

2013 is gonna be lovely to
 5 years ago '05        #11068
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,704 | Props total: 3816 3816
not sure who Antonio Crawford is, how many stars he got? I know he aint got no FSU offer as for Howard lmfao...he's a 5 star recruit, you know he aint comin
 01-25-2012, 05:22 PM         #11069
db305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ricardo louis decommitted from fsu
 01-25-2012, 05:28 PM         #11070
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
not sure who Antonio Crawford is, how many stars he got? I know he aint got no FSU offer as for Howard lmfao...he's a 5 star recruit, you know he aint comin
2 star ath from Tampa, committed to Ga Tech
 5 years ago '08        #11071
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,998 | Props total: 30 30
:laughing0: Yall think yall getting Tracy Howard that sh*t is hilarious
 5 years ago '07        #11072
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 canesin2099 said:
that boy is wayyy better than a 2 star tho i dont be understanding some of these rankings......ive seen him play plenty times and im always impressed
 5 years ago '04        #11073
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 db305 said:
ricardo louis decommitted from fsu
Didn't he commit to fsu like two weeks ago???

this is why you can't take these "commitments" before signing the dotted line serious
 5 years ago '05        #11074
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,704 | Props total: 3816 3816
Louis was also committed to Auburn for a over a year....n decommitted because they had no OC now they do.

1 year > 1 week.... but like I said thing is we have BDJ and he and a couple other coaches get the inhome with him either tomorrow or Friday, so i'm not worried about it
 01-25-2012, 09:43 PM         #11075
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Four-star Miami (Fla.) defensive end commit Tyriq McCord (Tampa, Fla./Jefferson) reaffirmed his commitment to the Canes on Wednesday afternoon.

McCord, who was recruited by Florida, South Carolina and USC, said via text message that he is "SOLID!" to Miami and that he will be faxing his letter of intent to the Canes on signing day.

McCord committed to Miami during the U.S. Army Bowl in early January, but said he has still received a lot of interest from USC.

According to the ESPNU 150, McCord is the No. 13 defensive end and No. 96 player overall.
 5 years ago '06        #11076
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,724 | Props total: 12271 12271
 canesin2099 said:
Four-star Miami (Fla.) defensive end commit Tyriq McCord (Tampa, Fla./Jefferson) reaffirmed his commitment to the Canes on Wednesday afternoon.

McCord, who was recruited by Florida, South Carolina and USC, said via text message that he is "SOLID!" to Miami and that he will be faxing his letter of intent to the Canes on signing day.

McCord committed to Miami during the U.S. Army Bowl in early January, but said he has still received a lot of interest from USC.

According to the ESPNU 150, McCord is the No. 13 defensive end and No. 96 player overall.
 5 years ago '04        #11077
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,799 | Props total: 1402 1402
 canesin2099 said:
3 stars
 5 years ago '04        #11078
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
have you n*ggas read this sh*t ???

When Adewale Ojomo and Jermaine McKenzie became part of Randy Shannon’s first recruiting class at the University of Miami in 2007 they had high expectations for their careers.

“When I came out of high school I told myself I was on a three-year plan,” said McKenzie, once a standout receiver out of Bradenton Prep. “I was going to come in, compete, win a starting job and contribute right away.”

“I expected to be the best of the best, the elite of the elite,” said Ojomo, a star defensive end out of Hialeah High, one of 20 players Shannon signed that February.

“But things happen in life. It didn’t go the way we wanted. There’s no reason to complain about it. You just have to keep going.”

The next step of their football careers — and their last at the college level — will take place Saturday night at 8 p.m. in the first-ever Battle of Florida all-star game at FAU Stadium in Boca Raton.

McKenzie, who left UM for Memphis in 2009, is one of nine former Hurricanes who will play in the game, which features Howard Schnellenberger and Bobby Bowden as the head coaches and players who have either been born in Florida or have played high school or college football in the state.

Most of those players are considered long-shots to make NFL rosters. But that hasn’t deterred their optimism or efforts to try and impress

NFL scouts who came down to FAU this week trying to find a couple diamonds in the rough.

“I told a lot of these kids this is their American Idol auditions,” said Leon Searcy, a former first-round pick of the Steelers, who along with Mike Rumph, Donnell Bennett and Don Soldinger are among those with UM ties serving as a.ssistant coaches in the game.

“They’ve got to do something special during their audition that makes the scouts want to see more of them. Most of these guys wouldn’t get any other opportunities — the combine, the East-West Shrine game. Now, they can be seen. They’ve got more film.”

That’s extremely important for McKenzie, who didn’t play at all in 2011 and will start in his first game ever at cornerback for Schnellenberger’s South squad in a secondary featuring Wisconsin cornerback Antonio Fenelus, UM safety JoJo Nicolas and West Virginia safety Eain Smith. McKenzie (6-2, 185) has just one real season’s worth of college highlights to show scouts — what he did for Memphis in 2010 when he caught 25 passes for 409 yards and three touchdowns.

The rest of his college career has been a mess. He missed the 2007 season at UM after breaking his neck vertebrae in a one-car accident driving home from school alongside former roommate Robert Marve. A year later, after returning to full health, he found himself on the bench and in Shannon’s doghouse.

“Somehow he thought I was the ring leader of some fan movement trying to protest against him to get me in the game,” McKenzie said. “One night he called me into his office at 10:30 and slammed this 10-page letter on the desk, this message board thread saying why I should be on the field. It was crazy. I told him ‘Coach, I don’t even know these people.’ It was what it was.”

A year later, McKenzie transferred to Memphis and sat out per NCAA rules after a requested waiver to play immediately was denied. After a 1-11 season in 2010 and a coaching change at Memphis, McKenzie tried to transfer to Ole Miss where he was going to play corner. But he said he was never granted his release.

“I just got to ball out in this game, turn heads,” said McKenzie, who said the Arizona Cardinals have shown interest in him. “It’s been a rough ride, but this is my chance. I already called a pick 6. I got to stand up to it. I told [former South Carolina quarterback] Stephen Garcia [who will start for the North] I was going to get him.”

Ojomo, who went through his own struggles at UM with injuries (he missed the 2009 season after he broke his jaw in a f!ght with a walk-on in the team locker room), is hoping to impress as well. He originally was hoping to be granted a sixth-year of eligibility and stay at UM for the 2012 season (he sat out the 2007 season at UM), but couldn’t produce the necessary paperwork to seek a redshirt.

The 6-3, 268-pound rush end played mostly defensive tackle for current UM coach Al Golden this past season after injuries decimated the position.

“It was a sacrifice, but I don’t regret it,” Ojomo said. “I love The U and I loved those guys.”

Saturday, though, Ojomo will get to play end, the position he feels best suits him for the next level. Ojomo said a scout from the New England Patriots told him he liked what he saw of him.

“I don’t think it’s my last chance to impress, but it is a chance to show the scouts what I can do not being at defensive tackle and playing at the weight I want to play at,” Ojomo said. “Everything is on my terms pretty much. I just want to go out and show them what I can do.”
you have to be fu*king kidding me... Corch had no business coaching this program from the beginning
 01-26-2012, 06:16 PM         #11079
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
:laughing0: Yall think yall getting Tracy Howard that sh*t is hilarious
Where did anybody say we think we are getting Howard? We all know it is a long shot and the Gators have him on lockdown, but ya never know how a visit can change all that. Best friends going to Miami, Dad wants him at Miami too, that gives us at least a 15% shot I think.
 5 years ago '05        #11080
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,896 | Props total: 290 290
and and at randy reading what possibly is scout message boards

prolly got a scouting report of juniors posts
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
204 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Shocking New Poll Shows A Vast Majority Of Trump Voters Live I..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA Forbes Reveals The Highest Paid Athletes of All-Time
94 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
108 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
107 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ronnie from Jersey Shore is dating someone from the Kardashians
30 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
52 comments
1 day ago