Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick Spanish Milf Adult Film Star(You Saving Her?)
51 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Everything You Thought You Knew About #Dinosaurs is Wrong
15 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #11001
reborG80 
space
space
$2,849 | Props total: 1 1
that dude is hilarious
 5 years ago '06        #11002
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,716 | Props total: 12263 12263
5 star 5 star 5 star
 5 years ago '05        #11003
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,691 | Props total: 3804 3804
welcome Forston, I mean Willie, I mean Ray Ray, I mean Arthur, I mean Super Cooper, I mean Youngblood, I mean Lance Leggett, I mean McMean lol, I mean Wright, I mean Moore, I mean Duke
 5 years ago '07        #11004
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
now 5 stars dont mean sh*t???

your a funny dude
 5 years ago '05        #11005
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
didnt say that..............im just sayin with all your past 5 star busts, dont expect too much
 5 years ago '04        #11006
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:
didnt say that..............im just sayin with all your past 5 star busts, dont expect too much
Given your history, I'm sure you're well acquainted with 5-star busts

Let me see uhh...........

Lorenzo Booker
Xavier Lee
Antoine Smith
DiShon Platt
Chris Davis
Chauncey Stovall
Leon Washington
Myron Rolle
Brandon Warren

5 years ago '04        #11007
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,799 | Props total: 1401 1401
Aint that the fu*king pot calling the kettle black. n*gga is quick to throw our bust out there, but mention FSU's and he's quick to drop the "well they're not under Jimbo" Bullsh*t line.
 5 years ago '09        #11008
reborG80 
space
space
$2,849 | Props total: 1 1
G i know you respect the U you know more then any avg fan i know i understand the hate but i KNOW you respect the squad and i hope yall dont get Darby dude is a good ball player
 01-16-2012, 06:30 PM         #11009
db305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
Given your history, I'm sure you're well acquainted with 5-star busts

Let me see uhh...........

Lorenzo Booker
Xavier Lee
Antoine Smith
DiShon Platt
Chris Davis
Chauncey Stovall
Leon Washington
Myron Rolle
Brandon Warren

Fred Rouse too. He was like Willie Williams... only after getting into FSU
 5 years ago '10        #11010
kNOLES 
space
space
$575 | Props total: 0 0
We will all see who has the better recruits over the next few years when they start playing. Hopefully UM will get better again to make our rivalry mean more...
 5 years ago '05        #11011
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
I dont know sh*t bout Miami I dont even care bout you clowns....yall an afterthought x 10
 5 years ago '04        #11012
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Junior G said:
I dont know sh*t bout Miami I dont even care bout you clowns....yall an afterthought x 10
yet you stay in this thread and the miami scout forums more than your average Miami fan
 01-17-2012, 02:14 PM         #11013
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Was it Rivals who had Pender above Duke a few weeks back in their Florida rankings?

Yet their new Top 100 nationally has Duke at #30 and Pender at #38.

They flip-flop more than Junior.
 01-17-2012, 03:07 PM         #11014
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
fu*k FOOTBALL, YOU SHOULD BE A DAMN COMEDIAN.........SOMEBODY GET HIM HIS OWN TV SHOW

The future he sees for the UM program?

"I just see it being how it was before in the '80s and '90s when it was a big powerhouse team and everyone was afraid of them," Collins said. "I think we can bring that back."

Heard it all before from you Nolies, and it isn't that difficult with the ebb and flow of college to see it happening in 3 years or less. Everything had to start in the 70's to early 80's to get it all cooking, and whether you idiot Nole fans want to admit it, Miami is the underdog that changed college football for ever. We can sell something you can't, and ya'll have FAMU to sell. All the kids back in the day in Dade and Broward wanted to play for the u, we start winning at all, it won't take long. Fans are hungry and you best believe when we start winning, fans will come which seems to matter more now than ever. We took it for granted, won't happen again. Really, all it takes is an elite qb. What the hell do you think has kept both Miami and Free Shoes U from competing for titles the past 8 years? Had we had a great qb back when Berlin and Wright first got here, we would have been celebrating another 1 maybe 2 titles. You always were ranked higher, more attention, and we always beat dat azz. Keep counting us out juniorcephus.
 5 years ago '04        #11015
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 canesin2099 said:
Heard it all before from you Nolies, and it isn't that difficult with the ebb and flow of college to see it happening in 3 years or less. Everything had to start in the 70's to early 80's to get it all cooking, and whether you idiot Nole fans want to admit it, Miami is the underdog that changed college football for ever. We can sell something you can't, and ya'll have FAMU to sell. All the kids back in the day in Dade and Broward wanted to play for the u, we start winning at all, it won't take long. Fans are hungry and you best believe when we start winning, fans will come which seems to matter more now than ever. We took it for granted, won't happen again. Really, all it takes is an elite qb. What the hell do you think has kept both Miami and Free Shoes U from competing for titles the past 8 years? Had we had a great qb back when Berlin and Wright first got here, we would have been celebrating another 1 maybe 2 titles. You always were ranked higher, more attention, and we always beat dat azz. Keep counting us out juniorcephus.

had jacory "try to stunt so hard" harris played in 2010 as he played last year at worst we would have won 10 games. Our 2010 defense would've gave us at 2-3 more wins. And had this clown thrown less than 20 INTs we definitely could have gotten somewhere.
 5 years ago '04        #11016
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 The Lefty said:
Was it Rivals who had Pender above Duke a few weeks back in their Florida rankings?

Yet their new Top 100 nationally has Duke at #30 and Pender at #38.

They flip-flop more than Junior.
ill be surprise if pender lasts more than 2 years at fsu.

He simply looks like the type of n*gga that would fall asleep high and drunk while in possession of two ounces of cheap weed in a McDonald's parking lot.
 5 years ago '05        #11017
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
ill be surprised if Duke doesnt get moved to corner after spring practice....he could be like G5 except with out all the God given ability, therefore he is Tony Carter
 5 years ago '05        #11018
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
n Cap dont be callin me out on CanesTime, I'll handle ya lil a.ss here n win every argument like I always do
 5 years ago '05        #11019
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
n canesin yea im sure your 5 fans at home really are gettin restless, too bad nobody can hear them.

Miami is gettin worse before gettin better
 5 years ago '04        #11020
booie4 
space
space
$4,879 | Props total: 605 605
 Cap Peeler said:
had jacory "try to stunt so hard" harris played in 2010 as he played last year at worst we would have won 10 games. Our 2010 defense would've gave us at 2-3 more wins. And had this clown thrown less than 20 INTs we definitely could have gotten somewhere.
that 2010 team was so disappointing
Home      

most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
18 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Maliah can get it boy damn
44 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside which heaux you trynna turn into a housewife??
176 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Introduction to Pizzagate
139 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Kobe A.D. ID (my colorway) Your thoughts......
22 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ye hopped on the blonde hair wave
145 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy