Video inside The right way to heat up PIZZA!! Changed my life
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 01-14-2012, 03:30 PM         #10981
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hold on.

Heavyweight schedule?!

You don't play a OOC game out of the state of Florida. WVU (who's trying to get out of it so they can make their move to the Big 12 this upcoming season), Murray State, USF and UiF.

Then the obvious ACC schedule.

Heavyweights!
 5 years ago '04        #10982
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,795 | Props total: 1400 1400
 Junior G said:
dummy you cant avoid in conference teams we play VTech every 3 years like we play Duke every 3 years.....i'd love to play Duke every year n get a easy win
lol like FSU didn't manipulate that. C'mon son.
 5 years ago '05        #10983
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,674 | Props total: 3793 3793
what does UiF mean? i know you talkin bout Florida but whats the I?
 01-14-2012, 08:04 PM         #10984
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
what does UiF mean? i know you talkin bout Florida but whats the I?
University in Florida.
 5 years ago '04        #10985
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Delray Beach (FL) Atlantic High School Class of 2013 DT Keith Bryant attended the University of Miami's Junior Day on Sunday and committed.

He contacted the CaneSport/Rivals staff and couldn't contain his excitement, wanting to share it with the Cane nation.

"I committed to coach Al Golden," he said. "I told him this is a dream that's come true, that I want to be a Cane. He said he can't wait to have me there."

Bryant lists one other offer so far, from Marshall.

He grew up a Hurricane fan and now that he's on board with the Class of 2013 he says "It's so exciting; I'm at a loss for words."

Bryant attended Junior Day with his brother and an Atlantic High a.ssistant coach.

"When I committed coach told me when I come he wants me to play right away, no redshirting," Bryant said.

Of why he wanted to commit now, Bryant said, "because Miami's my dream school, and I wanted to get it out of the way. It's the school of my dreams."

Bryant finished his junior year with 90 tackles, 18 for losses, and 12.5 sacks.

"I think the potential with his size (6-3, 276) - he's not yet reached his potential in terms of strength," Atlantic High coach Andre Thaddies said. "Once he commits to the weight room his physical prowess will increase. His quickness is already there; that's something you can't coach from a big kid.

"I remember him as a freshman we thought he could be a D end because of his long arms and athleticism. He is a prototypical Miami defensive lineman from all the way back, the 90's - the athleticism, big guys who are athletic. I think it's a big addition (for UM) because you're going back to the athleticism, going back to your roots where you can be athletic up front and have some stud linebackers and you're stopping the run and can pass rush without blitzing. That's what is going to help their program."

* Of Junior Day, Bryant said, "We toured the school, went to the weight room. It was mostly academic information."

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #10986
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
dunno if you seen this

Golden said former LB C.J. Holton has moved to fullback full-time. In another position switch, former receiver Davon Johnson will be a defensive back when spring practice starts March 3.
damn cj
 5 years ago '06        #10987
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,667 | Props total: 12179 12179
according to BlueStein and Fish they said Keith Bryant will be one of the top players in florida
 01-15-2012, 04:14 PM         #10988
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Also looking like 2013 WR Jayron Kearse (4*) switch his commitment from Auburn to us today.

And I guess there's a 3rd...

But they're juniors, so it is what it is.
 01-15-2012, 04:38 PM         #10989
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And that 3rd one is Alex Collins. 5'11", 180lb. RB from Plantation, Florida.
 5 years ago '05        #10991
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
let's see how many you keep after your 3 win season next year...........cant wait

ps....sees this bryant fellow has no FSU offer.....
 5 years ago '05        #10992
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
n expect Kearse to fu*k with a few more teams.........he will not stay committed, kid is a prostitute
 5 years ago '05        #10993
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
ps glad to see yall loadin up on 3 stars early
 5 years ago '04        #10994
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Plantation (FL) South Plantation High School RB Alex Collins landed a Hurricane scholarship offer a month ago.

And today, after checking out UM in person at Junior Day, he gave coaches his commitment.

"I committed to Miami," Collins said. "I got the offer a month ago, and that just gave me a lot of time to think, that month I had. It's close to home, I like the area, my parents can come, and I love the atmosphere. It's just the right fit."

Collins said at Junior Day he "got to know even more of the coaching staff, got more familiar with people. All the coaches were really cool and seemed like the type of guys I can get along with."

He said he was leaning toward committing as he was driving toward campus this morning.

"I committed to coach (Al) Golden," Collins said. "We were just talking, I told him me and my mom made the decision that we wanted to commit to Miami. He was happy, very excited."

A 5-foot-11, 197-pounder, Collins says he hopes to play next season at 6-foot-0 and 205 pounds.

He rushed for 1,786 yards with 28 touchdowns last season.

It was his first year playing high school football as he dealt with some academic issues as a freshman and sophomore.

"He's a big back and he's got all the tools; nice hands, he's fast, has good moves," South Plantation High coach Doug Gatewood said, adding "Miami's been his favorite team since he was a youngster."

The role Collins foresees for himself at UM?

"Hopefully I come in and play as a true freshman and contribute to the team and just get wins," Collins said. "Good running backs already graduated from the U and it seems like a pretty good school for me to excel at."

Collins lists other offers from Boston College and Bowling Green.

Asked if it's a 100 percent done decision now, Collins said, "I'm still going to look at other schools, but I'm a pretty solid commitment."

The future he sees for the UM program?

"I just see it being how it was before in the '80s and '90s when it was a big powerhouse team and everyone was afraid of them," Collins said. "I think we can bring that back."
 5 years ago '04        #10995
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Ft. Myers (FL) Cypress Lake High School WR Jayron Kearse committed to Auburn at the end of August.

But now, less than five months later, he's a Hurricane.

"The thing with Auburn - as far as the coach going to Arkansas State and things like that, and plus with Miami it's a great school, is close to home for my family, so I committed to Miami," Kearse said. "Plus Miami's good for me as far as education and football with the small classes, it being a private school. I think it'll benefit me, the small classes at Miami."

Kearse says it was as much a football as academic decision to be a Cane - and Junior Day at UM today was hammering home academics to over 100 recruits in attendance.

"Junior Day really convinced me," Kearse said. "It was about the school, the smaller classes at a private school. I kept thinking about how that will benefit me because if I'm in a class with a bunch of people I'm going to shy out of asking questions. With smaller classes I won't be shy.

"For me school is just as important as football."

Kearse says he first told coach Jedd Fisch the news. Then he spoke with Al Golden.

"Coach Fisch told coach Golden `We have some good news,'" Kearse said. "Coach Golden said, `Is it what I think it is?' I said `Yes.' He was very happy, said we're building something special, that he's glad I can be part of it."

Despite Kearse flip-flopping on a commitment already, he says this one is a done deal.

"This is very solid," he said. "I'm done with the recruiting process."

Kearse said everyone recruiting him wants him at wide receiver, but he could also play other positions as he's an athletic 6-foot-4, 195-pounder.

"My family asked coaches what they want me to play," Kearse said. "(Golden) said `We just want the kid.' That's how it's going to go - wherever next year takes me as far as my body that's what I'm willing to play. I'll do whatever it takes to help the team win."

Last season Kearse played quarterback in an option offense and had 1,400 rushing yards and 17 touchdowns. As a sophomore Kearse had 1,049 rushing yards and 13 touchdowns, adding five passing scores.

Of his goals at Miami, Kearse said, "I just want to come in and help however I can because we've had some great receivers that came through Miami and it's an honor to play at the same place these guys played at. I plan on doing the things they did when they were there."

* Kearse is the nephew of former NFL star Jevon Kearse and is the cousin of current Hurricane commitment Nate Dortch.
 5 years ago '05        #10996
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
fu*k FOOTBALL, YOU SHOULD BE A DAMN COMEDIAN.........SOMEBODY GET HIM HIS OWN TV SHOW

The future he sees for the UM program?

"I just see it being how it was before in the '80s and '90s when it was a big powerhouse team and everyone was afraid of them," Collins said. "I think we can bring that back."

5 years ago '06        #10997
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,667 | Props total: 12179 12179
 The Lefty said:
And that 3rd one is Alex Collins. 5'11", 180lb. RB from Plantation, Florida.
wowwwwwww Golden Goon is going in

Kearse is the real deal holifield

also thats our 4th we already had a commitment from Levonte Witfield whos one of the fastest players in the state
 5 years ago '05        #10998
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
lol @ Witfield one of the fastest players in the state....once again another difference between our 2 programs

we land Marvin Bracy the 2nd fastest human in the state of Florida's HISTORY!!!!! and you guys get some guy who's fast but he is in a group with plenty other fast guys

wait until we land Ronald Darby next
 5 years ago '09        #10999
reborG80 
space
space
$2,849 | Props total: 1 1
Duke JOhnson has recieved his fifth star and Dante Fowler got his 5 star back i figured i would let yall know before G sh*ts on duke
 5 years ago '05        #11000
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
 reborG80 said:
Duke JOhnson has recieved his fifth star and Dante Fowler got his 5 star back i figured i would let yall know before G sh*ts on duke
told late Junior already spoke on it on scout

FSU HAS 3
MIAMI HAS 1

LMAO
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
63 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
66 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
88 comments
1 day ago