Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When ya upstairs neighbors more petty than you
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
10 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #10921
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,654 | Props total: 3750 3750
how many 5 stars yall got? and we dont have 21 three stars
 5 years ago '05        #10922
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
hey 4 star look to your left....you'll see 2 three stars next you on the field
 5 years ago '05        #10923
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
every player on LSU's defense is a 4 star or 5 star except Claiborne
 5 years ago '05        #10924
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
also take a look at this great stat.....miami has more four stars right?

ONLY 5 OF THEM ARE IN RIVALS TOP 100

FSU HAS 6 OF EM IN THE RIVALS TOP 100

damn even our 4 stars are better than yours, and you have more
 5 years ago '05        #10925
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
this is just too fu*kin easy man I live to son you clowns
 5 years ago '05        #10926
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
oh wait that's because we have 2 FIVE STARS......somethin yall wouldnt know about, yall too busy goin to war with St. Francis Hospital and Bethune Cookman for recruits...
 5 years ago '05        #10927
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
i love it and i know yall hate me because im tellin nothin but the truth...........ima just sit back n chill for the next half year n then beat ya a.ss again n be good for another 365 IN GOLDEN WE TRUST....please NEVERRRRRRRRRRR LEAVE GOLDEN PLEASE
 01-07-2012, 07:02 PM         #10928
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
this is just too fu*kin easy man I live to son you clowns
If that is what you live for, just k!ll yourself now, because arguing with you is like playing catch with a kid with no arms.
 5 years ago '05        #10929
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
can't help what i love to live for baby
 5 years ago '06        #10930
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,579 | Props total: 11964 11964
Well Well Well Look Whos Mr Florida Baby

Few players statewide have ever had playoff performances or careers like Miami Norland running back Duke Johnson.
On Friday, Johnson, a University of Miami commitment, earned a place among the state’s all-time best high school football players.
Johnson was named this season’s Mr. Florida Football award winner, given annually by the Florida Diary Farmers a.ssociation to the state’s top overall football player. Some notable past winners of the award include Tim Tebow, Anquan Boldin, Travis Henry and Daunte Culpepper.
Johnson is only the second South Florida player to ever win the award joining former Miami Northwestern and University of Miami quarterback Jacory Harris, who won it in 2007.
Johnson led Norland (15-0) to the Class 5A state championship and its first perfect season, scoring five touchdowns in a 38-0 state final win against Crawfordville Wakulla on Dec. 16. Johnson gathered 266 all-purpose yards and was named the game’s most valuable player.
Johnson finished with 2,087 yards on 208 carries (10.0 yards per carry average) and scored a county-high 29 touchdowns.
For his career, Johnson finished with 5,069 yards rushing and 52 touchdowns. The yardage total was third in county history behind Frank Gore (Coral Gables) and Bobby Washington (Killian).
On the way to his stunning totals, Johnson delivered some of the most memorable performances in the playoffs by a Miami-Dade running back.
Against Bradenton Palmetto in the state semifinals, Johnson ran for a county-record 375 yards and scored three touchdowns to help the Vikings rally from a 20-point deficit and win 35-27. That came a week after he ran for 260 yards and four touchdowns against Belle Glade Glades Central on the road to help Norland become the first Dade team to beat the Raiders in Belle Glade in the playoffs.
In the voting for the award, Johnson finished ahead of Belle Glade Glades Day junior running back Kelvin Taylor, who set career state marks for yardage (8,975) and touchdowns (141) this past season. Other finalists were Bradenton Manatee junior quarterback junior Cord Sandberg, Orlando Dr. Phillips senior quarterback Nick Patti, Yulee junior running back Derrick Henry, St. John’s Bartram Trail senior quarterback Nathan Peterman, Tampa Berkeley Prep senior running back Nelson Agholor, and Wewahitchka senior running back Theryl Brown.
 01-07-2012, 09:48 PM         #10931
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The fact that Rivals.com, the site Junior lives by, has our class ahead of FSU currently is great... especially seeing how all of our guys are "scrubs".
 5 years ago '05        #10932
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 The Lefty said:
The fact that Rivals.com, the site Junior lives by, has our class ahead of FSU currently is great... especially seeing how all of our guys are "scrubs".
yeah because you have 30 commits to our 15 dum dum....the most commits in the country and you're not number 1....:hmm:

we have the 2nd highest class average ..... at 3.8 and miami is 18th at 3.33, you moved up just 3 spots.

QUALITY OVER QUANTITY......
 01-08-2012, 12:10 PM         #10933
db305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
yeah because you have 30 commits to our 15 dum dum....the most commits in the country and you're not number 1....:hmm:

we have the 2nd highest class average ..... at 3.8 and miami is 18th at 3.33, you moved up just 3 spots.

QUALITY OVER QUANTITY......
we have quality and quantity, dumbass. yeah, you have 2 5-stars and no one is arguing about that, but we also have more 4-stars than you do. you argue that our class is only so highly rated because we have so many, then in the same post you show average stars. yeah, we have a ton of 3-stars and that is naturally going to drag the average down, but it also builds depth. good luck on building depth with 15 player classes.

you keep talking about being up there with national championship contenders when you can't even win the acc. think frank beamer and the fu*kin hokies care about how many stars their guys have? last i checked, fsu and miami both have been playing catchup to virginia tech for half a decade and they've had 1 top-15 recruiting class since joining the acc. i know what you're going to say too. "how many national championships does vt have?" none. we all know it. but you haven't won one since 1999-2000 and us since 2001-02. the reality of it is that neither of our teams deserve to talk until they go out and win something. until then, keep celebrating your paper championships.
 5 years ago '05        #10934
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
I have said all i've needed to say in this thread and yall all have seen it and took it end....yall know im on my sh*t...

FSU doesn't recruit you if you aint a star.....you double our class in commits yet you are only 2 spots ahead? if FSU was 30 deep trust me they'd be all 4 n 5 stars.....n stop with depth......its garbage depth.....we got 4 stars on top of 4 stars, it's how you build a dynasty.....when one leaves another is ready to take his place
 01-08-2012, 12:35 PM         #10935
db305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
I have said all i've needed to say in this thread and yall all have seen it and took it end....yall know im on my sh*t...

FSU doesn't recruit you if you aint a star.....you double our class in commits yet you are only 2 spots ahead? if FSU was 30 deep trust me they'd be all 4 n 5 stars.....n stop with depth......its garbage depth.....we got 4 stars on top of 4 stars, it's how you build a dynasty.....when one leaves another is ready to take his place
loses an argument and doesn't address points that he can't win. classic junior g. i'm starting to think that one of us miami guys out there are just trolling us with these posts.
 01-08-2012, 06:28 PM         #10936
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:

Yet all those stars continuously get you nowhere.
 5 years ago '05        #10937
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
wait until them sanctions come callin.............DA U IS OVAAAAAAAAA
 5 years ago '06        #10938
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,579 | Props total: 11964 11964

Dewey and Golden pose together outside the restaurant after watching the Army All-American Bowl together
Preston Dewey faced plenty of pressure as the quarterback at Austin (TX) St. Andrew's Episcopal School this season.

But that didn't compare to the kind of pressure he was feeling yesterday during a visit from coaches Al Golden and Jedd Fisch.

There he was, sandwiched between the coaches at Austin's County Line Bar-B-Q watching a nearby TV as recruits made their college decisions. A commitment or two and the meal tastes awfully good; no commitments and the food ... and conversation ... turns stale in a hurry.

Up first was Deon Bush picking Miami. And then Tyriq McCord pulled the trigger for the Canes.

The celebration from Dewey and the coaches ensued.

"The coaches had a pretty feel strong feeling they would commit," Dewey said. "When Deon committed coach Golden gave a Tiger Woods fist pump, and coach Fisch, he was pretty excited, started clapping.

"There were not a whole lot of people around at the restaurant, but we got some looks. I was really excited about it. Those are two great players that are really going to help out our class."

The strange part of watching the Army game with the coaches?

"Hearing them say on TV `It's a great pickup for Al Golden,' and you're sitting right next to the guy," Dewey said. "That was pretty cool."

Dewey says the coaches didn't find out about Robert Lockhart's commitment until after they left the visit with his family.

"He must have committed to a different coach," Dewey said. "It's great that he committed - he was on the visit with me (Dec. 10). I talked to him a bit, and I've heard he's a beast."

Of UM landing three highly regarded commitments in one day, Dewey said, "It's awesome, a big day for us. Hopefully we can keep everybody together through signing day and hopefully add a few more."

Dewey is enrolling early at UM and flies down the 11th. He hopes to wear uniform No. 7.

Before going to the restaurant to watch the Army All-American Bowl, the coaches met with the family at the Dewey residence.

"We hung out at the house and talked about life, what was going on and everything," Dewey said. "We talked football, were catching up. They can't promise anything about playing time - I have to come and compete. They told me about the offense. I ran basically the same offense in high school, not as complex obviously. But we have a lot of the same concepts, so I think I'll pick up on it pretty quick."

His biggest challenge entering UM?

"Just getting acclimated to college life," Dewey said. "It's a different type of football than I played in high school, so it's going to be an adjustment."

* Dewey was at the Under Armour All-American game with fellow commitments Angelo Jean-Louis and Duke Johnson.

"Angelo, all week in practice he was clearly the best receiver out there; he's a great player," Dewey said. "Either position (DB or WR) he'll be great at.

"Duke, he's just electric. Anytime he touches the ball something big can happen. He's going to be a great player at Miami."

Dewey says he's also in regular contact with commitments Taylor Gadbois, Josh Witt and D'Mauri Jones.

"We're just keeping up, trying to build a relationship," Dewey said. "We're all pretty good friends already. "

* Early enrollees along with Dewey, Gadbois and Witt are expected to be Gray Crow, Ladarius Gunter, Ereck Flowers and Raphael Kirby. Lockhart is optimistic he'll be able to arrive this semester but is waiting on a test score, and Larry Hope and Vernon Davis also hope to arrive early but are working to finish online classes.

5 years ago '05        #10939
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
 Junior G said:
you know im sittin here thinkin after my last post wonderin who the fu*k on Miami's defense would start on our defense.......NOBODY.....I think Ray Ray could be a back up linebacker but thats it
Junior G infiltrating canestime ?!?

after reading dudes post im almost positive its him

Last edited by Deeangoe; 01-08-2012 at 06:56 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #10940
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
yeah thats me
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
86 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole 4 Your Eyez Only Documentary! Drake Stans Come See a TRUE Hip Ho..
37 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
69 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
360 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy caught Pump faking he in Singapore but really in a ratcher ..
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside SOCCER is better than FOOTBALL and BASKETBALL!!!!!
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
164 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy