Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Derrick Rose high as sh-t
19 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #10841
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
$21,342 | Props total: 94 94

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #10842
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
 5 years ago '04        #10843
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 Deeangoe said:

really have no expectations for next year, all you can ask for is an improved product
gotta see it to believe it. I lost faith in swayse two years ago anyways

But DP does look bigger though
 5 years ago '08        #10844
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
Just created dynasty with Miami in ncaa12

Recruiteed duke jonhnson herb waters northrup burgess Kirby Dillard hope Davis Lewis Jean Louis Hamilton hoilett Moore .... Dewey crow and flowers didn't wanna come down
Ohhh and beat FSU for most of them
 5 years ago '05        #10845
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,654 | Props total: 3750 3750
we didnt even recruit any of those 3 star bums yall was battlin idaho n wyoming state for most of ya commits
 5 years ago '06        #10846
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,579 | Props total: 11962 11962
 primetime said:

its great to be a hurricane
 5 years ago '06        #10847
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
 Junior G said:
we didnt even recruit any of those 3 star bums yall was battlin idaho n wyoming state for most of ya commits
hey clown your going to have a 5 loss season this year and you are top 5 in recruiting every year, weve won a championship and a BCS game before so you look like a dumbass everytime you open your both we lead the all time series head to head 8 games and we have more than double the national championships that you plus we are NFL U/PRO BOWL U and HOF FAME you you get sh*t on in every topic we can come with it...

you aint sh*t to cane who u think u foolin
 5 years ago '05        #10848
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,654 | Props total: 3750 3750
looks like Zebrie Sanders will be a first round pick.....2 years in a row when is the last time DA U had a First Round pick all them 3 stars ya gettin gonna be Unsigned Free Agents on the practice squads

McShay the guru has Miller Time nowhere to be seen, but he has Zebrie the Goat in the first round haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.......Zebrie n his 1st round money can buy Lamar's soul......
 5 years ago '08        #10849
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
Who will be a better pro thou?

It has everything to do with their position. OL going in 1st all the time idiot
 5 years ago '06        #10850
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
Stone Mountain (GA) Stephenson High School LB Raphael Kirby says he's all set to arrive in Miami next month.

"I'm arriving Jan. 14th or 15th," he said. "I just sent in the written application."

He says of coming in early that "It's a big deal. I'm just ready to get down there and learn everything, get ready to attack this playbook. I'm happy I'm graduating early so I can get down there and compete and learn. Getting down there early I'll have a head start, be the best player I can be."

He hopes to break into the rotation as a true freshman.

"I've been working out for four weeks now after the season - I feel my strength is coming up," he said.

Kirby is a 6-foot-1, 218-pounder and he says he hopes to play at Miami at 225 pounds.

"I'm training three days a week," Kirby said.

Kirby will play in the Army All-American game before starting college and says he'll do some recruiting while there.

"We have a couple of guys we're trying to get so I'll put in a word or two," Kirby said.

Kirby also says he's staying in regular contact with Miami coaches.

"Coach Barrow, I talk to him the most," Kirby said. "He talks about the opportunity for me, how excited he is to get me there, how good a chance I have to play early, all those things. I believe in him, like him. I'm just excited."
 5 years ago '06        #10851
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
CORAL GABLES — Five weeks away from National Signing Day, the Hurricanes football team stands on the brink of a top 10 class.

The 'Canes' group of 28 oral commitments is currently ranked 11th nationally by Rivals.com, just behind Clemson. Florida is ranked No. 4, Florida State, No. 7.

ESPN.com also has the 'Canes' class ranked 11th, just ahead of Ohio State, with FSU No. 2 and Florida No. 4.

Of the 'Canes' commitments, seven are four-star prospects: offensive lineman Ereck Flowers, defensive end Jelani Hamilton, athlete Angelo Jean-Louis, running back Duke Johnson, linebackers Raphael Kirby and Reggie Northrup, and receiver Malcolm Lewis.

"We have a great opportunity for corners, a great opportunity for linebackers," coach Al Golden said after the season. "We don't have the depth — otherwise we wouldn't have been moving Marcus Robinson back and forth all year. … We need guys that want to come in and compete."

Miami Coral Reef defensive back Vernon Davis' high-school coach told CaneSport.com that Davis is working hard to try to graduate early and enroll in January to participate in spring practice.

"He's a great athlete," Davis' coach Chevas Clements said. "I like his chances of coming in and starting — Miami is low in numbers at DB. And he's athletic enough. If he can get in and learn the playbook and learn the system he'll be able to play very early in his career."

5 years ago '06        #10852
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
Miami Norland High School OL Ereck Flowers says his University of Miami application is in and that he's "just waiting on the Clearinghouse. It shouldn't be a problem, though."

He adds that "I'll be at Miami in a few weeks. I move in the 15th."

And Flowers says coaches have already given him an option for his uniform number: "I'll probably be either 74 or 72," he said.

Flowers is talking regularly with line coach Art Kehoe.

"We've just been going over things," Flowers said.

Flowers says coming in early and competing this spring "is a big deal. Basically the whole left side left, so my spot is wide open. It's huge coming in for the spring, having an equal opportunity as the other guys."

Flower says he "wasn't surprised" when Brandon Washington opted to turn pro early.

"Before the season I thought he was going to try and go pro," Flowers said.

Flowers already has the strength to play at the next level with a 300-plus pound bench press. And he wants to play at his current weight of 320 pounds.

* Of being part of the Norland team that won a state title, Flowers said, "It meant a lot. I'm glad we got it done."

He adds that "I think we'll get more titles at Miami. You just have to work hard, and we have to play hard week in and week out."

beast
 5 years ago '06        #10853
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
Miami quarterback commit Preston Dewey was working hard to come in early and learn the system. As it turns out, his hard work paid off according to Preston’s father, Mike Dewey.

“Yes, it is official," said Mike Dewey. "Preston will be in the Under Armour game on January 5th, then enroll at UM for classes to begin on January 17th.”

Dewey is one of two quarterbacks set to enroll early, the other being Clearwater (Fla.) Countryside quarterback Gray Crow. The competition of incoming freshman will be between those two and David Thompson, who will be entering after the regular school year.
 5 years ago '06        #10854
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
BLEED THIS sh*t!

Antrel Rolle was already fined $5,000 once this season for wearing University of Miami eye black, but that doesn’t seem to have stopped him from wearing it again. Rolle wore “U” eyeblack again this past week versus the NY Jets. Look for another fine for Rolle again this week.

[pic - click to view]

meanwhile FSU graduates cant even make 5 k in 3 months

BALL SO HARD MUTHAfu*kAS WANT TO FINE ME
 5 years ago '04        #10855
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
im in colombia fu*kin bad bi*ches once again so ive been out the loop for a bit.

but looks like we doing good rolle dont give a fu*k, n*gga a straight goon and our recruiting class looks on point would like more corners though.

waits for stupid a.ss junior gay to point out our 21, 3 star recruits
 5 years ago '07        #10856
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 459 459

[video - click to view]

Duke of Dade
 01-03-2012, 05:50 PM         #10857
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ORLANDO — Preston Dewey’s journey to Tropicana Field began on a bench in Austin, Texas, and stretches from the scorched earth of the plains to the sunny beaches of Malibu, Calif.

It’s taken him to ESPN’s Wide World of Sports to train for Thursday’s Under Armour All-America Game. Later this month, it will take the 6-foot-2 quarterback to the University of Miami.

It spans five years, two transfers, a broken arm, a boost from a one-time Hurricane rival and more recruiting stars from ESPN (four) than high school wins (two).

“It was worth it,” Dewey said from the shade after Monday’s practice for the all-star contest.

Dewey’s unconventional path to stardom started at Westlake, a Texas football powerhouse that produced Super Bowl MVP Drew Brees. Dewey bided his time under Tanner Price — now the starting quarterback at Wake Forest — but a new coach brought in a run-heavy offense that didn’t fit Dewey’s game. He lost the starting job before his senior season.

Dewey transferred to St. Andrews, a small private school, where different academic requirements gave him a fifth year of eligibility.

“I always believed in my abilities and thought I should be the starter,” said Dewey, ESPN’s No. 8 QB prospect. “It’s a lot more fun being a starter than standing on the sidelines, I’ll tell you that.”

Especially under his new coach, Ty Detmer, who won a Heisman Trophy at BYU and threw three touchdowns to stun No. 1 Miami in 1990. Dewey was a regular in Detmer’s office, learning how to break down defenses from a 14-year NFL quarterback.

“I’ve learned more about football from him than I have the rest of my life,” Dewey said.
Though an undersized, overmatched St. Andrews team went winless in 2010 during Dewey’s first year as a starter, his strong arm began attracting recruiters from UCLA and mid-level programs.

It wasn’t until he dominated a regional Elite 11 camp in the spring and earned an invite to the national competition in Malibu that he landed offers from Miami and the SEC and a trip to the Under Armour game.

“I think that’s what helped me get here,” Dewey said.

Yet his voyage to sunny Florida almost didn’t happen. Dewey broke his arm during the fourth week of the season and wasn’t sure he’d recover in time to play this week.

In two days of practice, Dewey has displayed strong accuracy and a toughness that’s struck future Hurricane teammate Angelo Jean-Louis (Palm Beach Central High).

“He sits in there,” said Jean-Louis, a Team Highlight teammate and four-star Miami recruit. “He’s willing to take the hit. He’ll sit in there and wait for you to run your route. I like him a lot.”

Dewey took another blow in the fall when St. Andrews’ rules wouldn’t let him graduate in December to join Miami for the second semester, so he transferred back to Westlake to get his diploma.

On Jan. 11, he plans to start at UM, where he joins Gray Crow (Countryside) and David Thompson (Miami Westminster Christian) as the Canes’ 2012 quarterback recruits.
“I couldn’t find a bad thing about it,” Dewey said. “It’s my dream school.”

And this week has been a dream getaway. He broke from the huddle Monday with the country’s top running back and all-time touchdown leader, Jonathan Gray, at his side.

Palm trees stood past the sidelines, four hours from where Dewey’s college career will sprout. Two future UM receivers and a handful of cameras looked on as Dewey, finally, stepped under center.

“A lot of people doubted me and didn’t think I could do it,” Dewey said. “But I’m here, and it’s an awesome experience.”

[video - click to view]

live arm
 01-04-2012, 12:24 PM         #10858
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Burgess decommitted and committed to Loserville. Son of a cane too, smh.
 5 years ago '07        #10859
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 459 459
they say he had no choice we pulled his scholly

keith suppose to be back lol
 01-04-2012, 06:27 PM         #10860
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
A friend told me that Brown and Herb were going to loserville too, not sure what site he read it on.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
31 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
162 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
360 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole 4 Your Eyez Only Documentary! Drake Stans Come See a TRUE Hip Ho..
36 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy caught Pump faking he in Singapore but really in a ratcher ..
57 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
156 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
142 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy