Miami Hurricanes

sponsored links
 

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 01-23-2013, 06:07 PM         #10821
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Coley good recruiter, bad play caller. The last time he called plays his team had the worst offense in the NCAA. So yall will get the recruits but yall offense will be horrid
The last time he called plays he didn't have Duke Johnson, the best offensive line in the conference, a stable of young, talented wideouts and the best JUCO TE in the country.
 6 years ago '05        #10822
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$54,506 | Props total: 7793 7793
 C.R.I.P. said:
what does that have to do with the fact that yall have a sh*t ton of turnover.
DING DONG

when you win other teams want your coaches so they give them more $$$$$ and upgrade em

remember 12 wins, bcs bowl win, accc win, the same amount of wins this year that miami had the last 2 combined.

get it yet?
 6 years ago '07        #10823
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,859 | Props total: 1813 1813
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
Coley good recruiter, bad play caller. The last time he called plays his team had the worst offense in the NCAA. So yall will get the recruits but yall offense will be horrid
You mean that FIU team he took over that was 0-12 the year before

Cmon Man
 6 years ago '07        #10824
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,859 | Props total: 1813 1813
 MRS. RONDO said:
DING DONG

when you win other teams want your coaches so they give them more $$$$$ and upgrade em

remember 12 wins, bcs bowl win, accc win, the same amount of wins this year that miami had the last 2 combined.

get it yet?
So why alabama coaches not leaving like yours are?

Yourv whole staff jumped ship after a good yr lol
 6 years ago '05        #10825
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$54,506 | Props total: 7793 7793
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
So why alabama coaches not leaving like yours are?

Yourv whole staff jumped ship after a good yr lol
Saban doesn't care about his coaches like Jimbo does.
 6 years ago '08        #10826
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 325 325
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
You mean that FIU team he took over that was 0-12 the year before

Cmon Man
If the school knew the program was a.ss why did they fire him???

And then the next OC came and the offense got better every year after, coincidence? Naw I don't think so. There's a reason he never got another chance to call plays my dude. His background is in game planning, that's all he's done his whole career, he can game plan his a.ss off but he can't call plays for sh*t.
 6 years ago '08        #10827
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 325 325
 The Lefty said:
The last time he called plays he didn't have Duke Johnson, the best offensive line in the conference, a stable of young, talented wideouts and the best JUCO TE in the country.
I think we've all seen all of that is irrelevant when yall play good defenses. What did Duke Johnson do against FSU again?
 6 years ago '07        #10828
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,859 | Props total: 1813 1813
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
If the school knew the program was a.ss why did they fire him???

And then the next OC came and the offense got better every year after, coincidence? Naw I don't think so. There's a reason he never got another chance to call plays my dude. His background is in game planning, that's all he's done his whole career, he can game plan his a.ss off but he can't call plays for sh*t.
The same school that fired cristobal and still have no replacement lol

Gtfoh yall go ahead and sink with jimbo yall window came and passed all yall have to show for it is a bcs victory over NIU
 6 years ago '07        #10829
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,859 | Props total: 1813 1813
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
I think we've all seen all of that is irrelevant when yall play good defenses. What did Duke Johnson do against FSU again?
True Freshman and was banged up before the fsu game

Yall gonna be praying next season he slows down
 01-23-2013, 06:57 PM         #10830
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Those recruits :ilike:
 6 years ago '05        #10831
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$54,506 | Props total: 7793 7793
Telvin Smith will lock Duke up again
 01-23-2013, 07:17 PM         #10832
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cane Flexin ‏@ThatCaneZo
✊ RT @P_Ariz3: Matthew Thomas stands up after the students chant his name #Canes
 6 years ago '08        #10833
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 325 325
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
The same school that fired cristobal and still have no replacement lol

Gtfoh yall go ahead and sink with jimbo yall window came and passed all yall have to show for it is a bcs victory over NIU
FIU with Coley calling plays:

15 ppg, 3.8 yards per play, 3.1 ypa rushing, 4.8 yards per play passing, 23% 3rd down conversions, 57.1% Red Zone Success



FIU the following year:

26 ppg, 36.6% 3rd down conversion, 82% Red Zone Success, 4.3 ypa rushing, 6.2 yards per play passing

But you dont hear me tho
 6 years ago '05        #10834
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,093 | Props total: 708 708
Hope them boys was throwin up them u's

 6 years ago '07        #10835
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,859 | Props total: 1813 1813
Alex collins threw up the U
 6 years ago '07        #10836
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,859 | Props total: 1813 1813
 F.A.M.E.M.O.B. said:
FIU with Coley calling plays:

15 ppg, 3.8 yards per play, 3.1 ypa rushing, 4.8 yards per play passing, 23% 3rd down conversions, 57.1% Red Zone Success



FIU the following year:

26 ppg, 36.6% 3rd down conversion, 82% Red Zone Success, 4.3 ypa rushing, 6.2 yards per play passing

But you dont hear me tho
So they got a lil better lol. You dont think that comes with game experience

Stats only show the glass half full

Peep the schedules, roster, and injuries that occured

FSU fans so damn dumb
 6 years ago '05        #10837
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$54,506 | Props total: 7793 7793
i see fame in here handlin sh*t.....
 6 years ago '08        #10838
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,185 | Props total: 325 325
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
So they got a lil better lol. You dont think that comes with game experience

Stats only show the glass half full

Peep the schedules, roster, and injuries that occured

FSU fans so damn dumb
Dumb sh*t the team got younger. In the year Coley left FIU had the youngest team in the NCAA what game experiences come with that dumbass. The difference was play calling. Game experience, roster and schedule don't account for a 25% jump in red zone success my n*gga. Tighten up my n*gga. There's a reason why he never got another opportunity to call plays.

Al Golden knows his team is gonna be a.ss. He hiring Coley to steal some recruits who would otherwise go to FSU until these sanctions get released and he knows what he's up against. He's not the permanent answer Al Golden knows that. He's a recruiter thats it.
 01-23-2013, 08:01 PM         #10839
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]



 01-23-2013, 09:48 PM         #10840
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
CANEINSIDER ‏@CANEINSIDER
Alex Collins: "That was an AMAZING experience !! Best parts the chant ! And the court rush!!! I saw die hard fans !! Great experience #TheU"
CANEINSIDER ‏@CANEINSIDER
COLLINS "@Budda03: Great way to end day! Had a great time at the game! Me and Sebastian entertaining the crowd #TheU"

[pic - click to view]




Home      
  
 

 




sponsored links
 








most viewed right now
 49
How TF Is This Bald Eagle This Damn Big??
147 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 44
fu-k Benadryl
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside Aug 15 - Arizona father kills man who followed his daughter into bathr..
196 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 26
Image(s) inside Now, I ain't sayin' she a gold digger... But she ain't messin' with no..
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Article inside TMZ: Gunmen Shoot At 50 Cent & 6IX9INE 11 Times In Brooklyn Says NYPD
177 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside Special Delivery For The Mailman’s Daughter (Micheal Jordan Was A Big ..
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Wanna see a conspiracy in real time?
31 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
The Joe Budden Podcast Episode 174 | "The Free Money Card"
64 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy