Video inside The right way to heat up PIZZA!! Changed my life
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
116 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #10801
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
$21,342 | Props total: 94 94
What are the chances duke starts from day one?
 5 years ago '05        #10802
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,676 | Props total: 3793 3793
 C.R.I.P. said:
Bama's class this year

1 5 star. Eddie Williams from Panama City.

9 4 stars. 2 WR's, 1 ATH, 5 LB's (250, 236, 215, 220, and 245 listed weights), and a corner.

Rest are 3 stars, 11 of them. 3 DTs, 6'3 TE, 5'11 kicker (might want to take two of those), DE, OL, a 6'3" QB, and a RB.

Are you gonna argue that Saban don't know what he's doing ?
Bama is ranked 8th by average stars....Miami is 22nd.....Bama isnt done this year either, if they get Goldman they will shoot right up even more

/thread

they also had the #1 class last year by average stars, number 5 in 2010, number 5 in 2009, and number 5 in 2008......

EXACTLY.....dont argue with me, just accept the facts i throw out there and deal with it
 5 years ago '04        #10803
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,795 | Props total: 1400 1400
 Junior G said:
Bama is ranked 8th by average stars....Miami is 22nd.....Bama isnt done this year either, if they get Goldman they will shoot right up even more

/thread

they also had the #1 class last year by average stars, number 5 in 2010, number 5 in 2009, and number 5 in 2008......

EXACTLY.....dont argue with me, just accept the facts i throw out there and deal with it
-Hypothetical a.ssumption. And obviously no class is done yet.

- What the hell does avg of stars really mean to anything ? Cal has more Avg Stars than Oregon, UGA,Wisconsin, Clemson,Ok St, and VT. But id bet anything if you lined up Cal against any of them, they would get ran off the field.

Either way, I know my own stance on Stars and recruiting in general. Do 5 stars have more potential to be game changers ?...absolutely. Do you need them to become a great football team...fu*k no.
 5 years ago '05        #10804
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Goldman will probably come to FSU but if not us he will go to Bama. He's not goin to Miami so dont even waste your time. neither is Tracy Howard who is also goin to be a Nole.

average stars mean QUALITY DUM DUM.....QUALITY OVER QUANTITY, THE KIND OF PLAYERS YOU ARE GETTIN.....Miami is gettin mostly 3 star nobodies that's why your class isnt full of quality.....

YOU DONT WIN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS WITHOUT TOP 5 CLASSES PERIOD!!!! LOOK AT THE STATS I POSTED ALREADY...ALL FACTS. .......MIAMI IS BRINGIN IN A BUNCH OF CLOWNS....DUKE LOOKS GOOD BUT WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 10 ON THE FIELD WITH HIM.

LIKE I SAID....I DONT EVEN NEED TO WASTE TIME ARGUIN WITH YALL...YOU WILL SEE IN THE NEXT 2 N 3 YEARS WHEN YOU'RE STRUGGLIN TO MAKE A BOWL
 5 years ago '04        #10805
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 Junior G said:
Goldman will probably come to FSU but if not us he will go to Bama. He's not goin to Miami so dont even waste your time. neither is Tracy Howard who is also goin to be a Nole.

average stars mean QUALITY DUM DUM.....QUALITY OVER QUANTITY, THE KIND OF PLAYERS YOU ARE GETTIN.....Miami is gettin mostly 3 star nobodies that's why your class isnt full of quality.....

YOU DONT WIN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS WITHOUT TOP 5 CLASSES PERIOD!!!! LOOK AT THE STATS I POSTED ALREADY...ALL FACTS. .......MIAMI IS BRINGIN IN A BUNCH OF CLOWNS....DUKE LOOKS GOOD BUT WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 10 ON THE FIELD WITH HIM.

LIKE I SAID....I DONT EVEN NEED TO WASTE TIME ARGUIN WITH YALL...YOU WILL SEE IN THE NEXT 2 N 3 YEARS WHEN YOU'RE STRUGGLIN TO MAKE A BOWL
ok yall win the recruiting trophy.
 5 years ago '05        #10806
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
n we know Miami is goin to suck for a long time, but hypothetically speakin if you were good, you'd be good, never a National Championship contender, because you are not bringin in those types of classes
 12-16-2011, 09:03 PM         #10807
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
n we know Miami is goin to suck for a long time, but hypothetically speakin if you were good, you'd be good, never a National Championship contender, because you are not bringin in those types of classes
All it will take is one good year and Al will be able to sell Miami without a doubt in my mind. Next year might be rough, not sure, depends on what we do strength and conditioning wise. People counted us out back in the 90's probation days. We will rise but it might take two years. All we need is a great qb and it will all start again. Fans are eager and if Miami gets remotely better attendance will climb, excitement will be back and UM can start that ascension back to the mountain top. We were just spoiled before, took it for granted, but we will be back. I hope FSU gets better, it will only help us, making the ACC more formidable.
 5 years ago '08        #10808
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
I'd love for all 3 Florida schools to be good again
 5 years ago '06        #10809
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,667 | Props total: 12179 12179
this fool

[pic - click to view]

over 250 yards and 5 TDS and a crazy a.ss punt return for a TD this kid is special and he stylin on playoff teams
 5 years ago '04        #10810
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 primetime said:
fu*k that noise
 5 years ago '04        #10811
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 primetime said:
Nothing would make me happier if both the gaytors and the seminoles win a combined 10 games over the next 5 years. fu*k them n*ggas, can't stand them bi*ch n*ggas.
 5 years ago '05        #10812
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
I would hope MIami would win 10 games over the next 5 years, but I think that wish is already gonna come true
 5 years ago '05        #10813
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
i never had a problem with fsu winning, long as they lost against us

however the gators, kick rocks b - they can lose all their games for all i care

like when they played in the national championship ppl asking me who im rooting for, it was ohio state, and oklahoma, then they gimme that arent you from florida, wheres your florida pride and i hit em with the tfohwtbs b
 5 years ago '04        #10814
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
Ojomo got denied his sixth year by the ncaa...

Do we have a dline at this point??
 12-17-2011, 01:24 PM         #10815
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do we have a team at this point?

New starting positions: QB, RB, 2 WR, 3 OL, 3 DL, and a LB who will be replacing our best player last season.
 5 years ago '05        #10816
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
damn i was atleast semi optimistic about last yr, this up coming yr looking grim :jay:
 5 years ago '08        #10817
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
 The Lefty said:
Do we have a team at this point?

New starting positions: QB, RB, 2 WR, 3 OL, 3 DL, and a LB who will be replacing our best player last season.
qb = ryan williams or morris? who'd yall prefer?
rb = i can see Duke starting from day 1...not the worst depth there
wr = hurns and dorsett arent bad...and then lewis and jean louis can contribute some. rashawn scott.
have no clue really about oline and dline besides Chickillo and Henderson..maybe Hamilton starts?

yea next season is gonna be rough
 5 years ago '06        #10818
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,667 | Props total: 12179 12179
 primetime said:
qb = ryan williams or morris? who'd yall prefer?
rb = i can see Duke starting from day 1...not the worst depth there
wr = hurns and dorsett arent bad...and then lewis and jean louis can contribute some. rashawn scott.
have no clue really about oline and dline besides Chickillo and Henderson..maybe Hamilton starts?

yea next season is gonna be rough
morris i think ryan williams is a scrub

duke johnson and eduardo clements will be on point

WR= somebody needs to step up
 12-17-2011, 03:29 PM         #10819
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
QB: Morris | Williams
HB: James | Duke | Clements
WR: Hurns | Dorsett (problem there is both of those guys are solid #2's)

With Washington leaving, you'd presume Linder would slide over to LG.

Henderson | Linder | McDermott | Bunche | Feliciano ....

DL: Chick | Smith | Porter | Pierre?

LB: Perryman | Cain | Gaines with Paul, Kirby mixed in. Maybe CJ "High-five" Holton can finally do something... ok, probably not.

Our corners scare me. Hopefully they show a little bit of improvement. That's why I want Tracy Howard so bad.

Should be interesting..
 5 years ago '04        #10820
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Linder isn't moving to LG.

OL will probably look like LT- Seantrel, LG-Wheeler , C- Linder, RG- Feliciano, RT- Bunche
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX who the fu-k is this!!!!?
63 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Riddle me this .....
208 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Dak & Zeke Partying in Dallas Nightclub on Monday Night
66 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Busted On Social Media
88 comments
1 day ago