9/24 - wwf no mercy - 6 matches announced so far
1326 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
NBA SMH: Barkley Shames Warriors... "It's A Honor To Visit Trump"
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
If XXL class of 2016 was the year of mumble rap, XXL class of 2018 will be the..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Kanye responds to everyone calling him FAT
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #10641
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,439 | Props total: 895 895
10 gms into the season that young sh*t dont fly no more

What was that weak a.ss blitz he kept calling last drive....sh*t was horrid
 11-10-2012, 06:50 PM         #10642
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hey, if you wanna judge 18-19 year old kids off a 10-game sample size, be my guest
 5 years ago '07        #10643
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
I understand the bigger picture but what improvement week to week have you seen on defense?

We shattering NCAA and UM records and not in a good way

Fisch.and golden also gets blame for today especially those last 2 offensive drives
 5 years ago '08        #10644
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,072 | Props total: 143 143
Downfall to every team is when coaches hire friends. Yall DC needs to go but he aint going nowhere, our OLine coach needs to go but he aint going nowhere, Bobby Bowden needed to fire his garbage a.ss sons but he didnt and that made FSU fall off sh*t always happens. Should be a coaching clause in coaches contracts that they cant hire friends or relatives I mean sh*t corporations do it why cant college football
 11-11-2012, 12:34 PM         #10645
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
I understand the bigger picture but what improvement week to week have you seen on defense?

We shattering NCAA and UM records and not in a good way

Fisch.and golden also gets blame for today especially those last 2 offensive drives
It all starts up front on D. And our D-Line is pathetic. I wouldn't say Chickillo regressed, but he didn't take the leap from last year. Porter is the only one with serious potential. I like McCord, but he's a hybrid pass rusher. Outside of that, we have little to nothing.
 5 years ago '07        #10646
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Our defensive line coach doesnt help and the scheme doesnt help

Pierre has gotten better as the yr has progressed.
 5 years ago '04        #10647
madness 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$12,908 | Props total: 2427 2427
can we hire rick petri to coach the d-line again? he was one of the few position coaches that actually made a difference
 5 years ago '07        #10648
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 madness said:
can we hire rick petri to coach the d-line again? he was one of the few position coaches that actually made a difference
Amen to that dunno why he wasn't kept
 5 years ago '05        #10649
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$53,382 | Props total: 6322 6322
i hope yall don't i want to play yall again so bad
 5 years ago '04        #10650
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,669 | Props total: 3663 3663
Man if we played every game the way we played today, we would have beaten UNC and UVA. fu*king consistency.
 5 years ago '05        #10651
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
no you wouldnt have, you played their 3rd string QB.....BJ Daniels woulda diced yall up, lucky for you......all this luck and yall got 6 wins
 5 years ago '04        #10652
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
no you wouldnt have, you played their 3rd string QB.....BJ Daniels woulda diced yall up, lucky for you......all this luck and yall got 6 wins
Luck my a.ss. Daniels has never beat us, the guy we knocked out the game has though.
 5 years ago '05        #10653
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
your defense has never been this bad either.......the guy you knocked out in the 1st quarter? yea he played the entire game.

anyways please dont bowl ban, maybe you guys can beat us
 5 years ago '07        #10654
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Welp we smashed USF got that 6th victory

Go ahead and take that bowl ban and get this sh*t over with
 11-17-2012, 06:21 PM         #10655
db305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 MRS. RONDO said:
your defense has never been this bad either.......the guy you knocked out in the 1st quarter? yea he played the entire game.

anyways please dont bowl ban, maybe you guys can beat us
nah i think just about everyone here feels like y'all would stomp us on a second go-round. we caught good breaks last time to keep it close as long as we did. i'm happy with a bowl ban and i think we have way more to lose if we play y'all again.
 5 years ago '04        #10656
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 db305 said:
nah i think just about everyone here feels like y'all would stomp us on a second go-round. we caught good breaks last time to keep it close as long as we did. i'm happy with a bowl ban and i think we have way more to lose if we play y'all again.

everything you just said completely wrong.

We have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain.
 11-17-2012, 08:31 PM         #10657
db305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
everything you just said completely wrong.

We have absolutely nothing to lose and everything to gain.
here's my reasoning

if we self-impose
1) we don't lose to fsu twice in a year and we kept it close the first time (for the majority of the game)
2) we can harp on the fact that we most likely won't face another bowl ban in recruiting
3) we can end the year on a high note by beating duke

if we don't self-impose
1) we lose to fsu twice in a year
1a) if we get blown out, it looks worse for recruits
1b) if we lose close, we're still 0-2 against fsu
1c) if we win, we'd get our a.sses wrecked in the orange bowl. face it, we're not a bcs team. we would get clemson'ed.
2) there's likely more heavy penalties on the way and we didn't try to alleviate them.

the bottom line is that we need to get this shapiro affair over and done with. with the recent rulings on ucla and indiana, we have no idea what could be thrown our way. another bowl ban and forgoing the championship game on top of that shows that we're committed to getting this over with.
 5 years ago '04        #10658
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 db305 said:
here's my reasoning

if we self-impose
1) we don't lose to fsu twice in a year and we kept it close the first time (for the majority of the game)
2) we can harp on the fact that we most likely won't face another bowl ban in recruiting
3) we can end the year on a high note by beating duke

if we don't self-impose
1) we lose to fsu twice in a year
1a) if we get blown out, it looks worse for recruits
1b) if we lose close, we're still 0-2 against fsu
1c) if we win, we'd get our a.sses wrecked in the orange bowl. face it, we're not a bcs team. we would get clemson'ed.
2) there's likely more heavy penalties on the way and we didn't try to alleviate them.

the bottom line is that we need to get this shapiro affair over and done with. with the recent rulings on ucla and indiana, we have no idea what could be thrown our way. another bowl ban and forgoing the championship game on top of that shows that we're committed to getting this over with.

A lot of that is just being scared about what could happen. In reality our scandal isn't as bad as Penn St, UNC, Southern Cal, or even Ohio St.

And you never know when you will have the chance to play in the conf championship game again...so play like its the last time.

As far as recruits, FSU is gonna get theirs regardless and so will we. I cannot think of too many recruits off top that have decided on FSU or Miami because of whoever won a game, the perception that FSU is at a better levle right now is gonna be there win or lose.

As for the Orange Bowl, We would be playing fu*king Rutgers or fu*king Louisville. No matter who wins the ACC they won't have that much of a issue with those teams.

And if we don't make the Orange Bowl, we get a chance to "repair" whatever damage might be done in recruiting by playing a decent SEC team in the Peach Bowl , or we could be playing in Orlando.

Either or we haven't won a bowl game since 2006. That in itself hurts recruiting. Not losing to FSU twice.

And we played FSU with a hurt QB and without our best DT, who has clearly made a difference in our run D.

Just my take on the situation, but I understand why we would take a bowl ban. It's just im so anti-establishment that I can't do it.

Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 11-17-2012 at 08:53 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #10659
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
NCAA DONT GOT sh*t. This is Desperation.

NCAA gives ultimatum to players in UM investigation; Canes, Dolphins, Marlins, Heat chatter

WEDNESDAY BUZZ COLUMN

The NCAA has delivered a new and disturbing ultimatum to numerous former University of Miami football players: Either talk to us or we’ll believe Nevin Shapiro’s claims against you.

The NCAA last week mailed a letter to former players that allegedly committed NCAA violations by accepting gifts from Shapiro, including dinners, prostitutes, trips to nightclubs, cash and other perks. Shapiro told the NCAA that 114 players committed violations; Yahoo previously identified 72 of them.

Only players who were playing college football at the time the investigation was launched are required to speak to the NCAA. Thirteen current or former UM football players did so in 2011. So the players who were sent the letter last week are no longer playing college football; some are in the NFL.

The letter, which I obtained, gives the players a Friday deadline to speak to the NCAA. What’s surprising is that the NCAA states in the letter that it will conclude the players committed violations if they do not respond.

UM officials were privately hopeful that many of the allegations made against players who left UM several years ago cannot be corroborated. Unless the NCAA is bluffing, it appears it might take Shapiro’s word on these claims unless the players refute them.

In recent days, several players and their attorneys have been trying to decide whether to speak to the NCAA. Even Tuesday, one said he's not sure what he will do. So it’s unclear how many players will speak to the NCAA.

Here’s how the letter to one player attorney reads:

"The purpose of this letter is to apprise you that the NCAA enforcement staff is requesting to schedule an interview with your clients regarding their knowledge of or involvement in possible NCAA violations concerning the University of Miami, Florida, football program.

"Interviewing your clients is important in order for the enforcement staff to conduct a thorough investigation, and both the staff and the institution request you and your clients’ cooperation in this matter. However, at this time, all attempts to schedule and execute interviews with [blank] have been unsuccessful. As a result, this letter serves as a formal and final request by the NCAA enforcement staff for interviews with [blank] to be completed by Nov. 23, 2012.

“If we do not hear back from you or your clients by that time, the staff will consider the non-response as your client’s admission of involvement in NCAA violations. You may contact me at [blank] in order to arrange this interview. Your a.ssistance in this matter is appreciated.”

Sincerely,

Molly Richman,

Assistant Director of Enforcement

### My opinion: Regardless of whether it's bluffing or not, the NCAA - by sending this letter to former players - is being heavy-handed and manipulative. Considering the NCAA has no jurisdiction over former players, it's offensive that it would threaten to believe a convicted felon without additional corroboration. A felon, for that matter, who's in jail for a crime involving lying (a Ponzi scheme).

CHATTER

### Keep this in mind: Shapiro claims player violations started in 2002, but the NCAA’s four-year statue of limitations doesn’t apply when there’s a longstanding pattern of willful violations that continues into the past four years. The NCAA previously told UM that it will consider invoking that “willful violators” clause.

### Though several high-ranking UM officials believed UM should play in a bowl game if it won the ACC Coastal, a UM official said the school went with the advice of outside attorney Mike Glazier, who thought it would mitigate future penalties but was given no a.ssurance that UM would not have any more bowl bans. Though Penn State got a four-year bowl ban this year for the Jerry Sandusky tragedy, no school has had a recruiting-related three-year bowl ban since Oklahoma State (1989-91).

One upshot, a UM official said, is self-imposing lessens the chances of prematurely losing seniors- and juniors-to-be, who could transfer and play elsewhere immediately, if UM gets a one- or two-year bowl ban, respectively.

### Some former players are upset about UM’s self-imposed bowl ban --- “These players don’t deserve it and Miami could be punishing themselves for no reason!” Olivier Vernon told me --- but current players “were told to watch what we say,” Brandon McGee said. That's one reason why you haven't heard any current Canes voice displeasure.

### Seniors McGee and Mike James are expected to be drafted, and UM hopes a few juniors (including Seantrel Henderson and Curtis Porter) don't turn pro, too. UM lost five early entrants to the NFL last year, but Al Golden said Tuesday: "There's a stronger relationship with a lot of these young men [now].... A lot of guys understand from last year, perhaps guys would have gone higher if they had stayed. We want to make sure they have the facts, not just leaning on one side."

### Golden, on his WQAM radio show Tuesday night: "The thing people don't understand and accept is I want to be here for a really long time."

Read more here:
 5 years ago '12        #10660
FlipT 
space
space
$44 | Props total: 0 0
 C.R.I.P. said:
NCAA DONT GOT sh*t. This is Desperation.
They want blood, we may get USCed.
Home      

most viewed right now
How many sperm cells are these women responsible for wasting?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
You in LA for the weekend with the homies and you see this ..what you doing?
75 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron stans can buy "U Bum" shirts in reference to Trump for $21.99
25 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
When u get caught by ur daddy :mjlol:
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
T-Mobile and Sprint To Announce Their Merger In October
32 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sep 23 - Newsweek has Trump pegged...
34 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside I REALLY hope Kanye has a sense of humor about this, if he ever sees th..
116 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
The lack of quality d1ck in 2017
270 comments
2 days ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy