Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Woman makes husband lose it after convincing him she's adopted wild co..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shout out to my young bosses wifing boss bi-ches
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Las Vegas math teacher - smash or pass
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING: OAKLAND PARTY FIRE- death toll to reach up to 40, 9 people f..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #10621
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
$21,342 | Props total: 94 94
would u like me to book mark this post also?
 12-07-2011, 01:46 PM         #10622
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tyrann Mathieu, Heisman Finalist, 3-star recruit.

Offers: LSU, FIU, SMU, Tulane.

NO FSU Offer.

Enjoy the "stars" game, its really getting you places...
 5 years ago '07        #10623
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 459 459
Im dyin at junior now saying yr 3

Yall loaded but whos playing qb? Another 3 loss season upcomming
 5 years ago '11        #10624
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 144 144
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Im dyin at junior now saying yr 3

Yall loaded but whos playing qb? Another 3 loss season upcomming
 5 years ago '05        #10625
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,651 | Props total: 3742 3742
 The Lefty said:
Tyrann Mathieu, Heisman Finalist, 3-star recruit.

Offers: LSU, FIU, SMU, Tulane.

NO FSU Offer.

Enjoy the "stars" game, its really getting you places...
go look at the rest of that team and get back to me.....exactly sit yo a.ss down

hold up real quick...no sir Matheiu was a 4 star on rivals n let me let you in on the real scoop...he basically shut his recruitment down after LSU offered early, that's why he has no other offers but sh*t schools. and just like Matheiu rest of that team like Bama is 4 and 5 stars....don't listen to them clowns on tv, tryin to hype Matheiu like he was some 1 star outta Wyoming diamond in the rough..... when you need a real scoop you know who to call

oh and we don't recruit Louisiana, I can't remember the last time we have a player from Louisiana on the team.....
 12-07-2011, 10:03 PM         #10626
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Claiborne, their best CB, and one of the top CBs in this draft class = 3 stars.
 5 years ago '05        #10627
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
yeah and the other 10 starters on that defense are 4 stars or better.......

don't try and make a case, there isn't one.
 5 years ago '04        #10628
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,785 | Props total: 1381 1381
Recruiting isn't black and white like that, just by landing a 5 star, while great for public perception isn't going to automatically make you a better team. When recruiting you gotta get kids that fit what you're doing from a philosophy standpoint and schematically or you end up with a bunch of Ryan Moore's, Fred Rouse's, Lorenzo Booker's, Charlie Jones, Xavier Lee's and Kyle Wrights, Willie Williams, etc.

There are a sh*t ton of good teams that produce on the field despite high ranking classes i.e Usually not Top 10 class. TCU, Boise St, Virginia Tech, Arkansas, Ok St, Stanford, Wisconsin come to mind immediately.

Hell if you look at LSU classes for the past few years, while they have a couple of 5 stars and ton's of 4's, there are also quite a bit of 3's and a few 2's.

You can't just be taking names to be taking names.
 5 years ago '05        #10629
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
TCU, Boise St, Virginia Tech, Arkansas, Ok St, Stanford, Wisconsin

^^^^ Teams that dont win National Championships.............exactly they are fluke teams, teams that only have 1 good season every 5 years....Vtech has lasted and been exposed the last 5 years, because they have owned the worst BCS conference dont mean sh*t...FSU bout to fix that, TCU has just been good the last couple years, playin in the fu*kin MWC....and Boise State is runnin the WAC....if they played in a real conference, they'd be nobodies.....why do you think TCU n Boise don't get BCS love? because they don't deserve it even when they are undefeated....they are posers in the National Championship race.

LSU is undefeated this year.....why????? because 21 of their 22 starters are 4 STARS OR BETTER.......GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS.....

that's why Miami doesn't have a chance to be sh*t......21 of your 28 commits are 3 stars.....TWENTY fu*kIN ONE!!!!!!....Golden is about to destroy what's left of that program.....you just want to have hope because he's the only one that wants that job, but like I said 2 years later.....it's gonna be over. I mean bad......

Last edited by Junior G; 12-08-2011 at 12:15 AM..
 5 years ago '05        #10630
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Golden is recruiting a bunch of random players that nobody wants.........its over for Miami, sorry, but it is.......
 12-08-2011, 03:07 AM         #10631
db305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:

^^^^ Teams that dont win National Championships.............exactly they are fluke teams, teams that only have 1 good season every 5 years....Vtech has lasted and been exposed the last 5 years, because they have owned the worst BCS conference dont mean sh*t...FSU bout to fix that, TCU has just been good the last couple years, playin in the fu*kin MWC....and Boise State is runnin the WAC....if they played in a real conference, they'd be nobodies.....why do you think TCU n Boise don't get BCS love? because they don't deserve it even when they are undefeated....they are posers in the National Championship race.

LSU is undefeated this year.....why????? because 21 of their 22 starters are 4 STARS OR BETTER.......GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEADS.....

that's why Miami doesn't have a chance to be sh*t......21 of your 28 commits are 3 stars.....TWENTY fu*kIN ONE!!!!!!....Golden is about to destroy what's left of that program.....you just want to have hope because he's the only one that wants that job, but like I said 2 years later.....it's gonna be over. I mean bad......
FSU has had a Top 10 Rivals recruiting class in all but 2 years since 2002 (and probably before that, but the site doesn't go back that far) and 5 of those years were Top 5 recruiting classes. Where's your National Championships? Better yet, after VT, Miami, and BC came in, where are your conference championships? You've had 1 when you upset VT in the first ACC Championship Game. That's it. Otherwise, FSU has been a mediocre program in a mediocre conference despite stellar recruiting. You keep talking all sorts of garbage about how Miami isn't a program anymore. It's not looking so great in Tally either. Keep counting your paper championships because whether you like it or not, we still have 5 rings and your most recent one is further in the past than ours.
 5 years ago '05        #10632
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Miami is dead though, you guys have nothing going for you....Jimbo has had 2 very good seasons and next year we make our mark and take the conference back...now we get talent and have an all star coaching staff....before Jimbo, Bowden was basically dead and did nothin....the quality of player we get now is coached much better. Our defense was dead last in the country 2 years ago.....5th this year, right behind 4 SEC teams.....it's a progress, we're headed in the right direction. Miami on the other hand is not.....you guys win no more then 4 games next year and im sure it will continue you like since you're bringing in a bunch of talentless nobodies. You will not beat us in the next decade.

Last edited by Junior G; 12-08-2011 at 06:56 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #10633
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:

FSU doesn't win national championships either so.... i guess we should stop recruiting guys that you are looking at too based on your logic

I don't think stars matter as much to the staff members of rivals or scout.... Coker is that you? :hmmm: u really think a player's success is already determined by the # of stars they got according to some "scouts" evaluations. If these guys were so good at evaluating talent then how come they dont work for a college or a pro team?? There's a reason why NFL teams think Mel Kiper and McShay as jokes
 5 years ago '08        #10634
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 3 3
 db305 said:
Better yet, after VT, Miami, and BC came in, where are your conference championships? You've had 1 when you upset VT in the first ACC Championship Game. That's it. Otherwise, FSU has been a mediocre program in a mediocre conference despite stellar recruiting. You keep talking all sorts of garbage about how Miami isn't a program anymore. It's not looking so great in Tally either. Keep counting your paper championships because whether you like it or not, we still have 5 rings and your most recent one is further in the past than ours.
sums it all up right there
 5 years ago '05        #10635
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
all im going to say is just stick around next year and come Jan. 10th 2012 you better be here congratulating us on our season, dont be sore losers
 5 years ago '08        #10636
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 3 3
 Junior G said:
all im going to say is just stick around next year and come Jan. 10th 2012 you better be here congratulating us on our season, dont be sore losers
not tryna be funny at all but what happens on that day? i googled it to double check but nothing came up...
 5 years ago '05        #10637
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
well im not sure what the day will be for our BCS Bowl or National Championship so you can just come congratulate us on the 10th after all the bowls are played
 5 years ago '04        #10638
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:
well im not sure what the day will be for our BCS Bowl or National Championship so you can just come congratulate us on the 10th after all the bowls are played
was this supposed to be funny? a joke?

seems like you're grasping at straws to be funny
 5 years ago '07        #10639
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
 Junior G said:
Dont make me quote all the sh*t you said before this year, talking reckless about national championship contender and how this is the year Jimbo gets it all together
 5 years ago '05        #10640
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
i'll admit i went a lil overboard this year, but deep down I knew it was gonna be year 3.

You might as well call us the LSU of next season......Jordan Jefferson is just like EJ, so it doesnt matter if he sucks or not .........we got the same kind of defense, except next year we'll be even bigger and faster with the best dline returning and adding even more talent, you see our class. Only difference is, we'll have an easier time making it because of the fact we're in the ACC.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Only A Matter Of A Time
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Police: Man kills parents, dismembers and dissolves bodies after than..
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ - 50 Cent Wins $14.5 Million From His Former Lawyers
55 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
16 comments
21 hours ago