Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kanye back in the Studio with Pete Rock and a bunch of Nintendo Wii Games
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Ronda Rousey turns off Stephen A. Smith in rousing promo for UFC 207
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #10601
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,688 | Props total: 3796 3796
what you miami fans dont get is he's bringin in the same caliber of players he brought to Temple......feel how you wanna feel, but you will be callin for his head in a couple years when the rest of the ACC is runnin laps past your players.....look at yours n look at Dukes class...or no look at Virginia's class, hey they beat us, so that could be a good look for you.....i mean you will no longer put players in the NFL but you will beat us once every 10 years too sounds like a good deal to me
 5 years ago '05        #10602
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
n the thing is yall know me, so yall know i know what im talkin about, truth hurts sometimes.....
 5 years ago '08        #10603
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
$21,342 | Props total: 94 94
U truly are an idiot. We have top 10 class in the nation and thats with everything thats come down on miami ... Golden goon is a great recruit u dont know what u talkin about
 5 years ago '05        #10604
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
top 10 class where you dumbass?

anybody can have a top 10 class when you got 45 two and 3 star recruits.....click average of recruits

FSU is 3rd of course.....Miami is 21st....

you got the most commits in the country yet youre sittin at #9 on points because most of em are weak a.ss recruits....

FSU - 2 five stars, 9 four stars, 3 three stars
Miami - 8 four stars, 21 three stars? lmao

im sure by luck Golden will have a couple sleepers in that class, but damn I hope so, i mean anybody can get lucky with 21 three star recruits.....thing is most of em will be dog sh*t

quality over quantity.........exactly go sit down.......you dont want to go to war with a champ like me
 5 years ago '06        #10605
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,706 | Props total: 12245 12245
Scout has Miami in the Top 6 ahead of FSWHO imagine if we had no sanctions over our head we right there with LSU, ahead of Florida/notre Dame/Oklahoma/Ohio state

Kicks rocks you little f*ggot you lost
 12-06-2011, 08:39 AM         #10606
db305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:

anybody can have a top 10 class when you got 45 two and 3 star recruits.....click average of recruits

you got the most commits in the country yet youre sittin at #9 on points because most of em are weak a.ss recruits....

Miami - 8 four stars, 21 three stars? lmao

im sure by luck Golden will have a couple sleepers in that class, but damn I hope so, i mean anybody can get lucky with 21 three star recruits.....thing is most of em will be dog sh*t

quality over quantity.........exactly go sit down.......you dont want to go to war with a champ like me
dumbo is still your coach...
 5 years ago '08        #10607
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 3 3
who from FSU goes to the NFL? not skill positions! Ponder was a damn rarity.

Not saying yall dont have talent now but thats bascially every year. they may be good at the college level but they dont go pro, whereas Miami has gotten into the habit of being the opposite (suckin as a team in college and being studs in the league).

If u go to FSU and aren't a lineman, good luck on draft day :cool-smiley-009:
 5 years ago '04        #10608
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 ttime236 said:
Damn Cap, you think Streeter got it like that?

I kinda wanna see where Bryd gets a shot, I know all that talent didnt just evaporate
He's 6'5, and runs a 4.3. Based on that alone, he'll be in the first two rounds right now.

You put on film and he was mossing n*ggas. Those first few games, J12 was throwing alley-oops to that n*gga in the endzone.

The thing is that he doesn't run the crispiest of the routes, and if you looked at some games, you can see that jacory was expecting him to run a certain distance and streeter would run a different one. Things like that resulted in incompletions alot.

Junior G said:
we will have more players drafted than you this year dummy.......and its gonna start to be like that every year......look at your fu*kin team....next year, full of talentless nobodies, that's gotta suck.....thank you for bringin in the 2 n 3 star ed reeds of the world Golden .....wait 3 years down the road, Miami fans really gonna hate it when they realize Golden recruited garbage a.ss sunbelt, mac, wac athletes.......
You will? Who exactly is on the board of getting drafted outta fsu this year?

Meanwhile, even the bums we had here for 4-5 years will get a shot at the league. Horn is one of the best centers in the ACC, he'll be gone by the 3rd round. Even that bum n*gga Figs will get drafted in the latter rounds. Spence is getting drafted by the 3rd as well, so are Lamar and Streeter if they leave. That's 5 players right there. Benji might get a look but he's too scrawny... then again, Roscoe Parrish was probably smaller than him. J12 has no chance. Forston would get a look as an undrafted free agent. As far as Holton... uh... that n*gga might be smoking rocks in his dorm

Hey Boise State was in the WAC and they recruited WAC type of players and they been a perennial top 5 team the past 6 years. I could care less if we recruit -5 star players, as long as we're winning games and kicking y'all a.sses like we used to, i could care less.
 5 years ago '05        #10609
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
Scout has Miami in the Top 6 ahead of FSWHO imagine if we had no sanctions over our head we right there with LSU, ahead of Florida/notre Dame/Oklahoma/Ohio state

Kicks rocks you little f*ggot you lost
you dumb fu*k, you are not ahead of anybody......we average more stars per recruit on scout too....only reason you are on there is because of you have 30 3 star recruits.....damn you Miami fans are dumb as fu*k
 5 years ago '05        #10610
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
Nigel Bradham, Mike Harris, Zebrie Sanders and probably our 1st team all american punter Powell will be taken in the 6th or 7th.......Streeter and Miller don't count because they are goin pro as juniors, we talkin strictly seniors....

yeah n if Boise played in a real conference they'd be nobodies, they wouldn't even win the ACC, they'd choke up a couple times.....their players are just better then everybody in the WAC and they have a good coaching staff that works for them......
 5 years ago '05        #10611
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
oh and Brandon Jenkins if he goes pro......but like I said we're talkin strictly seniors
 5 years ago '05        #10612
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
I have to flip the page to find Miami's class

FSU - 4 five stars, 8 four stars, 3 three stars (4.07 avg recruit)
Miami - 1 five star, 4 four stars, 17 three stars (3.08 avg recruit)

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #10613
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
man you clowns might be gettin one of our leftovers from a couple years ago in De'Joshua Johnson......I hate that sh*t because I wanted to root for him, because he's 100% Nole we just have no room for him and well really dont want him...I do ....Of course Miami will offer him after his visit your WR core is dead.
 5 years ago '08        #10614
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
 Junior G said:

Miami - 8 four stars, 21 three stars?
lmao

Miami has rarely brought in many high star prospects... Many commits have been 2 -3 stars and look how that worked out

Ayo isnt there rumor that winston is decommiting ? :drakelol:
 5 years ago '05        #10615
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
they don't? do you even know your own team

miami always has very good classes....not FSU good, but who does.....ya know

21 three stars is sad, that's falling off the map.....Golden battled North Texas and Idaho for recruits.

Miami usually has their share of both but now its almost all average talent.....you'll see what i mean in 2 years.

and as for Winston, he cleared that up yesterday.....he's goin nowhere but FSU.........or MLB QB is the least of our worries, we don't even play our best QB right now.
 5 years ago '07        #10616
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
junior trolling again

all them stars you scream about and your in the charmin bowl

no ACC title

Top 5 to irrelevant and average

Get Real
 5 years ago '05        #10617
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
last time i checked we are in Jimbo's 2nd year......3rd is always the year......3 times a charm duh.....I can feel it next year though trust me...

ps top 5 start but finishing top 25 is still progress
 5 years ago '04        #10618
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:
last time i checked we are in Jimbo's 2nd year......3rd is always the year......3 times a charm duh.....I can feel it next year though trust me...

ps top 5 start but finishing top 25 is still progress
it's dumbo's 5th year already get real.
 5 years ago '08        #10619
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
Didnt u scream jimbo only gonna get better after a 10 win first season?

Excuses man
 5 years ago '05        #10620
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
next year just trust me.....if we aren't BCS bound I will never talk sh*t again......im tellin you, we sooooooooooo loaded
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
182 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
64 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
269 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Trailer Teaser
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 8 - Mark Cuban: Trump is our number one draft pick
32 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy