Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
54 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Personality Test: What Did You See First?
46 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Melo IG post to his boss Phil Jackson
65 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA David Stern: There Was Never A Chris Paul To Lakers Trade To 'Void'
39 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #1041
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,798 | Props total: 1401 1401
Q: What do you have at kicker?

Shannon: We worked a lot with Matt Bosher last year of doing some punts. We know he can kick off, but we're doing some punting. We also have some walkon guys that have to step up, see if they can compete for the kicker's job like Bosher is. They have to come do what Bosher's doing, or Bosher's going to do both. If we have somebody to step up and take the load off him or will take the punting job away, we'll take that. But we'll have competition every day in practice … hey, you're up, see what you can do. we may be in the middle of practice having a scrimmage. Next thing I'm going to say is `Field goal, P.A.T.' I want to see if that guy can come off the sideline and kick it under pressure with everyone watching. That's how we're going to get those guys ready for games. We have four or five kickers (including walkons).

Q: Word is you have tougher rules for the players – like they have to have a 2.5 grade-point average and be a junior or senior to live off campus?

Shannon: It's not tougher. You have to be on campus two years minimum. It's making guys accountable for what they need to get done. Why should a guy live off campus who has got a 1.9 (grade-point average)? Are we doing a disservice to him? We're an academic institution. We have to make sure we give those guys every opportunity to succeed academically, not just football-wise. It's not a tough rule. You have to be on campus two years (before living off campus).

Q: So you're a junior and have a 2.4 GPA, you have to live on campus?

Shannon: You're on campus. That's your choice. You chose to not get your GPA to where it's supposed to be. I didn't do it. I tell those guys I didn't put them in that situation, they put themselves in that situation. It's not hard.

Q: What about study hall?

Shannon: It's always been mandatory depending on your GPA. Academics do a great job here making sure the structure's right. If they think there needs to be structure for study hall, they'll make structure. That's academic support. We have structured study hall – if you're not doing well and I don't think you can study on your own, I'm going to get you every time. At 11 o'clock you're out of class, you're in study hall. You go to class at 12, 1, 2 – at 3 o'clock you're back in study hall. That's what it means by structured.

Q: Did you ask players to get rid of firearms, even if they're legally obtained?

Shannon: There is a zero tolerance firearm policy at the University of Miami. You get caught with a firearm, you're dismissed from football team. When you have a firearm, there's a 50-50 chance you get hurt. Road rage, next thing you know a weapon comes out (and) someone's going to get hurt. Like I told Teraz McCray – I said, `Teraz, you have a son.' `Yes I do, coach.' Imagine you have a gun in your apartment and he comes over for the weekend and he finds it and picks it up. There's a 50-50 chance that somebody's going to get hurt. I say don't put yourself in those situations. Make it 100 percent chance you don't get hurt.

Q: So a guy owns a gun legally, they're off the team?

Shannon: They're gone. That's it. They know the rules. I call it `Do right things.' And make sure you do the right things. Don't put yourselves in those situations. They understand.

Q: What are your feelings about possibly moving from the Orange Bowl?

Shannon: The Orange Bowl is one of a kind. Those are things I cannot control. That's up to the powers that be to decide where we're going to be. I know this year we're playing in the Orange Bowl, so that's the only thing I can worry about.

Q: Is the Orange Bowl a selling point for recruits?

Shannon: I don't know if it's a selling point. Everyone has a stadium. It's the Orange Bowl. It has some heritage, history to it. It's unique. But selling point? I don't know.

Q: Derrick Morse will play center?

Shannon: We can't name a lineup. It's not just going to be Derrick Morse. We're going to try different guys at center, not just Derrick Morse. There's going to be guards playing tackle, tackles playing guard. We have linebackers that are going to play different positions within the linebacker group, defensive backs playing different positions —safety to corner, corner to safety. We have to find the best chemistry to win games. After two weeks of spring football there'll be some position changes. I'm not taking anyone from defense and moving them to offense or from offense to defense.

Q: What position is Ryan Hill playing?

Shannon: Ryan is a receiver.

Q: Where does Richard Gordon start off?

Shannon: He'll start off at defensive end. Maybe later in the spring we'll put him at defensive tackle. He has capability like Baraka Atkins – about the same size, same height, explosive. And they're great athletes. We don't know what we're going to do with Richard right now.

Q: What do the new coaches bring to the table?

Shannon: They're good guys. The thing we tried to hire is good chemistry. If you can teach, you can coach. That's the easy part, the teaching. It's the chemistry within your team, within your staff, within the building [that is key]. When I go out and my coaching staff goes out, they have to work with these guys. So the biggest thing is X's and O's, see how they can relate things from putting it on the board to putting it on the field, but then also you want to see how they interact just being themselves. We don't want any `I' guys, any `me' guys. We have a bunch of recruiting coordinators on this staff. All the guys on the staff have recruiting coordinator experience. I think that's going to be a plus because everybody understands when you become recruiting coordinator everybody's going to be on the same page instead of one guy running it. We won't have any egos about who we're going to sign, will do it as a group, do the right things that are best for the University of Miami.

Q: What is Corey Bell's position?

Shannon: He's a.ssistant director of football operations.

Q: How involved are you on both sides of the ball?

Shannon: Myself and coach Tim Walton and the coaches on the defensive staff will come up with a great game plan. And it'll be the same with Patrick Nix and the offensive coaches. I got a lot of praise because we played great defense. But I always tell guys it comes from the coaching staff you have, that trust and believe so you can be successful. We're all going to work together offensively and defensively [as a staff]. It may be a defensive coach goes and talks to an offensive coach, `Hey, what about this protection? What is the best way to attack it?' The same thing vice versa. We're going to all play a vital part of helping each other in some way or fashion. I'll be involved in special teams like I was for six years. I like coaching special teams. It's fun. There's a chance you can make plays and run around and do some good things.

Q: When can the public watch the team practice?

Shannon: There's three scrimmage days, and those will be open to the public.

Q: How do you turn this team around?

Shannon: When we recruited the [players] out of high school they were good players. We have to coach them to be the best they can be. I learned from Jimmy if you treat a player as a first rounder, he'll be a first rounder. You have to treat that person as what you want him to be, not as what he wants to be. You never let an athlete settle for less. You always make them settle for what they need to accomplish, go after.

Q: You only have five healthy receivers on scholarship this spring. And there have been receiver injuries in past springs pretty regularly.

Shannon: We have five on scholarship, have had five linebackers before going into the spring. So to me it makes you build character, build toughness. And that's a part of growing a team and getting team chemistry, seeing who will f!ght. And you have to push those guys to be the best they can be. Now, there's a difference between hurt and pain. Hurt is you see a doctor, you're done. Pain is I'm sore, I don't feel like practicing, I want to convince myself I can't do it. It's our job as a football staff to make sure they understand the difference between pain and hurt.

Q: With Sharpton out, what happens with the linebacker depth?

Shannon: Glenn Cook can play anything. He can play safety if we needed him to. That's a valuable guy. Tavares Gooden, he's an older guy. He's got to learn more. We need older guys to learn more and younger guys to play simple. Like Chavez Grant played nickel last year, that was the only position he played. Now he has to learn the corner position.
b
 10 years ago '04        #1042
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
i heard richard gordon is moving to defensive tackle
he's a freak of nature and should contribute immediately
 10 years ago '04        #1043
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 madness said:
i heard richard gordon is moving to defensive tackle
he's a freak of nature and should contribute immediately
coach said they were gonna start him out at DE.

which is scary dude is 6-4 270 lbs probally right about now and runs a 4.5
 10 years ago '04        #1044
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 C.R.I.P. said:
coach said they were gonna start him out at DE.

which is scary dude is 6-4 270 lbs probally right about now and runs a 4.5
goddamn...:wow:
 10 years ago '04        #1045
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
2007 SPRING ROSTER
  • No. Name Class. Pos. Ht. Wt.
  • 1 Kenny Phillips Jr. S 6-foot-2 202
  • 2 Graig Cooper Fr. RB 6-foot-0 195
  • 3 Kyle Wright Sr. QB 6-foot-4 220
  • 4 Glenn Sharpe Sr. CB 6-foot-0 187
  • 5 Javarris James Soph. RB 6-foot-0 210
  • 6 Randy Phillips Jr. CB 6-foot-0 195
  • 7 Kirby Freeman Jr. QB 6-foot-3 215
  • 8 Darnell Jenkins Sr. WR 5-foot-10 190
  • 9 Lance Leggett Sr. WR 6-foot-3 188
  • 11 DajLeon Farr Jr. TE 6-foot-5 248
  • 13 Ryan Hill Soph. WR 5-foot-11 188
  • 14 Jake Byrne Jr. QB 6-foot-4 198
  • 16 Matt Perrelli Jr. QB 6-foot-3 232
  • 16 Benny Fernandez Jr. TE 6-foot-4 212
  • 17 Daren Daly Jr. P 6-foot-1 173
  • 17 Jorge Fernandez Jr. QB 6-foot-4 212
  • 18 Dedrick Epps Soph. TE 6-foot-4 234
  • 20 Doug Wiggins Fr. DB 5-foot-11 180
  • 21 Derron Thomas Jr. RB 5-foot-9 200
  • 22 Bruce Johnson Jr. CB 5-foot-11 177
  • 23 Tervaris Johnson Soph. DB 6-foot-2 220
  • 24 Chavez Grant Soph. DB 5-foot-11 174
  • 25 Matt Bosher R-Fr. PK/P 6-foot-0 170
  • 26 Anthony Redd*ck Jr. S 6-foot-0 205
  • 27 Carlos Armour Jr. CB 6-foot-3 199
  • 28 Willie Cooper Sr. DB 6-foot-1 211
  • 29 Terrance Thomason Soph. WR 6-foot-0 170
  • 31 Gabriel Diaz Sr. FB 6-foot-0 214
  • 33 Ryan Lacedonia Jr. WR 6-foot-2 201
  • 33 Joe Tolliver Sr. WR 6-foot-2 199
  • 34 Charlie Jones Sr. RB 5-foot-10 218
  • 35 Lovon Ponder Jr. S 6-foot-0 207
  • 36 Kylan Robinson R-Fr. RB 6-foot-1 215
  • 37 George Timmons Jr. RB 5-foot-11 207
  • 39 Grant Brown Sr. P/PK 6-foot-2 190
  • 40 Brian McNeil Jr. WR 6-foot-3 216
  • 40 David Strimple Sr. PK/P 5-foot-10 174
  • 41 Jerrell Mabry Soph. FB 6-foot-1 266
  • 41 Chandler Cleveland Sr. PK 6-foot-5 182
  • 43 Alex Uribe Jr. PK 6-foot-1 160
  • 44 Colin McCarthy Soph. LB 6-foot-3 222
  • 45 James Bryant Sr. FB 6-foot-3 250
  • 46 Eric Kirchenberg Jr. TE 6-foot-5 230
  • 46 John Rochford Sr. TE/C 6-foot-2 275
  • 47 Vegas Franklin Sr. DL 6-foot-3 255
  • 48 Spencer Adkins Jr. LB 5-foot-11 233
  • 49 Courtney Harris Soph. DE 6-foot-3 260
  • 50 Darryl Sharpton Soph. LB 5-foot-11 227
  • 51 Romeo Davis Sr. LB 6-foot-3 229
  • 52 Tavares Gooden Sr. LB 6-foot-2 238
  • 53 Joe Girardi Jr. OL 6-foot-2 298
  • 54 Teraz McCray Sr. DT 6-foot-1 300
  • 55 Glenn Cook Sr. LB 6-foot-0 215
  • 56 Luqman Abdallah Soph. DT 6-foot-3 312
  • 58 Demetri Stewart Soph. LB 6-foot-3 210
  • 59 Eric Houston Jr. LB 6-foot-2 228
  • 61 Joel Figueroa R-Fr. OL 6-foot-5 335
  • 64 Jason Fox Soph. OT 6-foot-6 265
  • 65 Matt Pipho Soph. OL 6-foot-7 290
  • 67 Tyrone Byrd Jr. OL 6-foot-5 295
  • 68 Ian Symonette R-Fr. OL 6-foot-9 380
  • 69 Jonathan Teske Sr. G 6-foot-0 255
  • 70 A.J. Trump Soph. G 6-foot-3 294
  • 71 Derrick Morse Sr. G 6-foot-4 326
  • 72 Andrew Bain Sr. G 6-foot-3 330
  • 73 Cyrim Wimbs Sr. OT 6-foot-3 335
  • 75 Chaz Washington Soph. DL 6-foot-4 305
  • 76 Chris Rutledge Jr. OL 6-foot-5 325
  • 77 Reggie Youngblood Jr. OT 6-foot-5 305
  • 79 Chris Barney Soph. OT 6-foot-5 340
  • 80 George Robinson R-Fr. WR 6-foot-0 185
  • 81 Calais Campbell Jr. DE 6-foot-8 282
  • 83 Sam Shields Soph. WR 6-foot-0 177
  • 84 Richard Gordon Soph. DT 6-foot-4 254
  • 86 Ross Abramson Sr. LS 6-foot-0 219
  • 87 Khalil Jones Jr. WR 6-foot-2 218
  • 88 Chris Zellner Jr. TE 6-foot-2 238
  • 90 Steven Wesley R-Fr. DL 6-foot-3 235
  • 91 Joe Joseph Soph. DT 6-foot-3 295
  • 92 Josh Holmes R-Fr. DL 6-foot-2 270
  • 93 Dwayne Hendricks Jr. DT 6-foot-4 280
  • 94 Eric Moncur Jr. DE 6-foot-2 260
  • 96 Antonio Dixon Jr. DT 6-foot-3 335
  • Daniel Warren Soph. DB 6-foot-0 190
  • Chris Kimball Jr. DB 5-foot-9 190
  • Chris Hayes Soph. DB 5-foot-9
 10 years ago '05        #1046
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,486 | Props total: 125 125
^^u have any idea who gonna start at qb and hb?
 10 years ago '04        #1047
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 The Utmost said:
^^u have any idea who gonna start at qb and hb?
all positions are up for grab. during spring and summer and probably through the season..to make sure the competition in the practices never fall off..thus making us a better team
 10 years ago '07        #1048
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,219 | Props total: 7 7
tight work on all the information
 10 years ago '04        #1049
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Miami vs FSU

Miami vs Oklahoma

Miami Destroy's Nebraska

Miami vs ND 1988
 03-06-2007, 03:32 PM         #1050
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Youngblood is a junior, he needs to step up and live up to all the hype.. Hurricane James and Cooper are gonna be monsters.. Plus Shield and all the fresh WR we picked up.
 10 years ago '04        #1051
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Youngblood has been hurt. when he's healthy he's good.

but i like the switch between him and fox
 10 years ago '04        #1052
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Randy Shannon Q&A: Day 1

The Hurricanes held their first spring practice today. Coach Randy Shannon spoke after his first true on-field stint as head coach of the team:

Q: How did the first day of practice go?

Shannon: It was alright. It was the first day, but players weren't in pads. There was a lot of enthusiasm, and we wanted to get the timing right. That's what we worked on today. The energy level was great. Guys flew around. Nobody walked from drill to drill. I wanted guys to understand what we're trying to get done. The (assistant) coaches have done a good job of that.

Q: How much were you involved in various position groups as head coach now?

Shannon: You get into drills, you get involved. I started off watching the quarterbacks and running backs -- hand the ball off. I watched the receivers. I bounced around. I see different things. Players want to understand that I'm part of them and not separate. I can scan the whole field from any spot. I don't know about being a head coach; it was good to get on the field as a coach. I coach for a reason and it's fun. It's why we're in this business.

Q: How was the energy level?

Shannon: It was great. Guys flew around, bounced around. We finished 15 minutes ahead of schedule, which was good.

Q: How did the quarterbacks look?

Shannon: I don't know.

Q: What are you trying to teach?

Shannon: We have to teach guys on the field what we want to get done. They're doing a good job with it. We have meetings at a certain time ... they understand what it takes to get it done. You have to have chemistry as a team.

Q: How important is it to have a good tempo?

Shannon: Big tempo is real big. You can lounge around, but you don't ever get in football shape. You have to get in football shape. You just go through the motions, go through drills not finishing blocks, chasing the ball downfield, when game time comes you won't be able to do that.

Q: James Bryant didn't have his helmet on in practice.

Shannon: His helmet just didn't work, I think.

Q: If there's one thing you want to get out of spring practice, what is it?

Shannon: Team. We need team chemistry. We have to get the chemistry issue down. We are working together for a common goal. Nobody is worried about how many receptions they're getting or how many sacks or how many touchdowns they get. We're all in this together.

* Several players have changed jersey numbers: punter Daren Daly went from 39 to 31 and wide receiver Ryan Hill from 12 to 13. The following players will not participate in spring drills because they are rehabilitating injuries: DT Luqman Abdallah, OL Tyrone Byrd, LB Romeo Davis, OT Jason Fox, DB Tervaris Johnson, WR George Robinson, LB Darryl Sharpton, OL Ian Symonette, RB George Timmons and OL A.J. Trump.

* The Hurricanes will practice again on Wednesday, with a 3:05 practice session. All practices are closed to the public this spring with the exception of scrimmages on March 23 and March 30 and the spring game on April 7.
 10 years ago '04        #1053
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Day 1 Wrap-Up

Randy Shannon's first spring practice as head coach saw players hustling from station to station and a field full of position battles.

"There's no defensive back depth chart," cornerback [db]Glenn Sharpe[/db] said after drills ended. "We all got reps."

Indeed, there are no set first-teamers right now, as Shannon told the media yesterday.

What there is right now is a lot of guys battling and showing a lot of energy.

"Practice was great," offensive lineman [db]Derrick Morse[/db] said. "It's everything you expect from the first day. Everyone's excited, hyped up to play, a lot of energy."

Sharpe added, "It was guys getting in the full swing of things, guys running around, the whole team looked enthusiastic. I thought the first day was pretty good, a good attitude. But there's a lot of room for improvement."

Linebacker [db]Tavares Gooden[/db] said after the day's action that "We're going to go out there and compete. That guy behind you is ready to jump in there and take your place. [Shannon is] bringing more competitiveness to the whole team."

Morse, who has previously played guard at Miami, spent the day at center.

"I was playing it for the first time, and it went pretty well," Morse said. "I've been practicing snapping the past couple of weeks. Obviously I have to get better every day at the new position, but whatever it takes to win. I'm giving it everything I've got."

Morse was playing on a depleted line that is missing injured players [db]Jason Fox[/db], [db]A.J. Trump[/db] and [db]Ian Symonette[/db].

Will that keep this group from gelling until the fall?

"No, because the thing is we're such a tight group on the field and off it -- we're always hanging out," Morse said. "The bond we had last year with everybody was pretty strong. We all feel that no matter who we have in, we're picking it all up. You don't feel a drop-off with anybody. You trust the guy next to you. Today's the first day, so we have only two or three plays in. As we get more plays in, if guys can handle that, we'll see. As of right now I'm confident in everybody we have."

Quarterbacks [db]Kyle Wright[/db] and [db]Kirby Freeman[/db] shared reps throughout practice, and neither were allowed to speak with the media afterward per Shannon's rules.

"They have a competition going on this spring," Morse said. "As far as I can see they're both doing well. You can't tell for sure till you watch film and stuff."

Linebacker [db]Tavares Gooden[/db] said after today's practice that the main goal for the remaining 14 practices is "Just basically get the young guys ready. It's time to pick it up now."

* Sharpe said the defense had one interception in team drills today -– it came from the linebacker corps. He pointed to [db]Sam Shields[/db] as making the catch of the day deep downfield during 11-on-11 team drills.

"The whole offense looks like they're going to progress well," Sharpe said. "The quarterbacks are throwing the ball well. Up front the guys look good. The defense, we were exploding off the ball. I feel the offense and defense, even second team and third team did well."

* Of newcomer [db]Doug Wiggins[/db], Sharpe said, "He's doing real well. He's going to be a good player, has good feet. He looks like he's really excited about being here. I'm excited to see how he progresses."

Sharpe adds of [db]Graig Cooper[/db] that, "Graig is a great player, another freshman. He's going to be a great athlete. Right now all of us are looking good. Everyone's excited."

* QUOTE OF THE DAY: Tavares Gooden laughed when asked what it's like for offensive players to play under Shannon, then said, "A lot of guys, they're like, `Man, that guy's nuts.' They don't know how we did it. But after a while they say it's for the best. Everyone is feeling good. We have certain systems for getting guys overweight in shape, and now guys can make plays because they are in better shape. Everybody knows he has a great system where you have to compete."

* The offense is incorporating a lot of new terminology and plays from first-year coordinator Patrick Nix.

So far, with just a few plays in, there have been few glitches.

"This is a new offense, and we're excited about it," Morse said. "For the O line it's not too much you can do differently, just stuff we have to memorize –- instead of this play it's called this play."

Sharpe says he's noticed the difference in the offense already: "There's some different looks on offense," he said. "It's exciting for me and our team. It puts the offensive guys in better position to make plays. We'll have opportunities to score more points."

* Sharpe said of new defensive backs coach Wesley McGriff that "He's pretty upfront, is like coach Shannon, is a no-nonsense guy. He's cool, fair. You know what he wants. The other new coaches are happy to be here also and are ready to coach and really want to win."

Sharpe said the defense is not doing much differently under new coordinator Tim Walton.

* Shannon has said there's no set depth chart. In coming out drills for the offense the following were the separate teams:

TEAM A: QB Kyle Wright; TB Javarris James; LT Reggie Youngblood, LG Chris Rutledge, C Derrick Morse, RG Andrew Bain and RT Cyrim Wimbs; WR Khalil Jones and Sam Shields; TE Dajleon Farr. No FB lined up (James Bryant had shells on but no helmet)

TEAM B: QB Kirby Freeman; TB Graig Cooper; LT Chris Barney, LG Joel Figueroa, C Matt Pipho, RG Jonathan Teske, RT Reggie Youngblood (he took double reps because he is trying to learn RT for when Jason Fox returns in the fall); WR Lance Leggett and Darnell Jenkins; TE Dedrick Epps. No FB lined up.
 10 years ago '06        #1054
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,695 | Props total: 12228 12228
 10 years ago '05        #1055
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
good to know shannon keeping these dudes on check
 10 years ago '04        #1056
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Once promising Miami Edison recruit Terrell Walden has called it a career.

Hampered by a pair of torn ACL injuries he was never able to fully return from, Walden is no longer on the Hurricane football team. He would have been a senior receiver this year.

Walden will continue to compete for the track team -- he is a former Big East 100-meter sprint champion.

Walden was considered the state's fastest prospect out of high school, when he had offers from the likes of Florida, NC State and Michigan State.

He redshirted in 2003, then sat out 2004 after tearing the ACL in his right knee during spring practice. In 2005 he played in 10 games, mostly on special teams. He tore his left ACL in December but returned in time for last season. He played in nine games in 2006, mostly on special teams.

Without Walden on the spring roster and with George Robinson injured, the only healthy scholarship receivers are Lance Leggett, Darnell Jenkins, Sam Shields, Ryan Hill and Khalil Jones.
 10 years ago '06        #1057
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,695 | Props total: 12228 12228
they trying to move us out the OB

it would be a shorter drive for me if they do but still aint nuttin like the OB

:banghead:
 10 years ago '04        #1058
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
they trying to move us out the OB

it would be a shorter drive for me if they do but still aint nuttin like the OB

:banghead:
Quote from Miami-Dade Commissioner

"Let's hope and pray the Hurricanes do move to Dolphin Stadium and put the Marlins at the Orange Bowl," County Commissioner Joe Martinez said.

somebody needs to check your boy
 10 years ago '05        #1059
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
shiiiiiit tailgating at dolphin stadium is going to blow
 10 years ago '04        #1060
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
Yeah for real^^

I don't like Miami Lakes that much, even though i keeps it locked in North Miami.

But still, i love the OB way too much... the memories...... and the banner that says "The City of Miami Welcomes You To The Orange Bowl". For some reason i love that banner. It touches my heart. :)
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
174 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
47 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
243 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
57 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
74 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
65 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
72 comments
23 hours ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy