Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
 169
NBA Russ was NOT having it! #NextQuestion (VIDEO)😂😂😂&#..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 126
Rick Ross stuntin on Birdman: "Chicken man couldnt do all this"
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 120
NBA Paul George doesn't commit to staying in Indiana
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 100
Well Damn meek is out here posting pictures with slave owners ?
98 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #10461
Junior G 113 heat pts113
space
space
space
$52,746 | Props total: 5431 5431
damn yall suck.....that d gonna suck just as bad next year even worse without Spence
 5 years ago '04        #10462
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
And this is why these motherfu*kers don't even deserve a fu*king bowl game; they fu*king suck a.ss.

fu*k that whole entire 2007-2008 class, all of them except Spence. Them n*ggas suck. Go ahead and lay down and lose to BC. It suits them well. They were losers for 4 years, might as well go out as such.
 5 years ago '06        #10463
DEDOS 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$60,325 | Props total: 17754 17754
Its looose these refs are horrible!!!!!
 5 years ago '05        #10464
Junior G 113 heat pts113
space
space
space
$52,746 | Props total: 5431 5431
^^ ACC refs you surprised.......that Bordner f*ggot is a bi*ch.....fake a.ss Tebow....he was runnin his mouth off vs us n fumbled on the goalline too f*ggot
 5 years ago '05        #10465
Junior G 113 heat pts113
space
space
space
$52,746 | Props total: 5431 5431
just certain players you wanna see fail, he's one.....
 11-25-2011, 03:46 PM         #10466
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
And this is why these motherfu*kers don't even deserve a fu*king bowl game; they fu*king suck a.ss.

fu*k that whole entire 2007-2008 class, all of them except Spence. Them n*ggas suck. Go ahead and lay down and lose to BC. It suits them well. They were losers for 4 years, might as well go out as such.
Just k!ll me. Reminds me of the last game in the OB, but at least they had some talent on the UVA team. We need mass firings. Kehoe has to go, Swasey has to go. Donofrio calling a horrible game. I don't know why this shocks me, I've seen this movie before. Bring Butch back, we looked better on probation than this shat. Glad I sold my tickets.
 5 years ago '06        #10467
DEDOS 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$60,325 | Props total: 17754 17754
this team is soft like tissue they should be ashamed of themselves :disdain2:
 11-25-2011, 03:54 PM         #10468
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LMAO Jacory looks like old Jacory again. Way to go out Jacory. Can't wait for him to be gone either.
 5 years ago '05        #10469
Junior G 113 heat pts113
space
space
space
$52,746 | Props total: 5431 5431
Jacory is a damn bum, but better then Morris.....
 11-25-2011, 03:57 PM         #10470
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He ain't better than Morris, and I haven't understood why he started all year. Playbook is so limited with him in the game.
 5 years ago '05        #10471
Junior G 113 heat pts113
space
space
space
$52,746 | Props total: 5431 5431
Miller is a good back mainly because of his speed, but I can tell you right now he's not the type of back that can be like McGahee or Portis in the NFL....he just aint built to get hit n be an everydown back in the league, them hitters will fu*k his a.ss up....n yall as fans know he dont like gettin touched....
 11-25-2011, 03:59 PM         #10472
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I will so fuking happy when this game and season ends. I don't even give a fluck if Golden leaves.
 5 years ago '05        #10473
Junior G 113 heat pts113
space
space
space
$52,746 | Props total: 5431 5431
jacory my favorite cane of all time i hope he leads yall back
 11-25-2011, 03:59 PM         #10474
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Miller ain't any good unless there is a hole the size BC has run through all game.
 5 years ago '05        #10475
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,945 | Props total: 371 371


end this horrible season already, please
 11-25-2011, 04:01 PM         #10476
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Cotdamn bring Butch back. Start the campaign. At least we weren't soft azz bi*ches. We have gotten worse ever since Moffit left for LSU.
 5 years ago '05        #10477
Junior G 113 heat pts113
space
space
space
$52,746 | Props total: 5431 5431
that was a sh*tty spot yall got that
 11-25-2011, 04:03 PM         #10478
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They should have blown the whistle anyway which would have been a yard short. Dumbazz acc refs.
 5 years ago '04        #10479
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 canesin2099 said:
Just k!ll me. Reminds me of the last game in the OB, but at least they had some talent on the UVA team. We need mass firings. Kehoe has to go, Swasey has to go. Donofrio calling a horrible game. I don't know why this shocks me, I've seen this movie before. Bring Butch back, we looked better on probation than this shat. Glad I sold my tickets.

If I'm Golden, I'm telling the seniors thank you for your contribution to this university, hopefully you got your degree because unless you're Spence, none of you n*ggas are gonna get drafted and you wont make any NFL money.

Next I'm telling Andrew "Muscle Milk" Swayze to pack up his office and exit immediately. Go train those NFL players that love him.. We haven't overpowered any fu*king team since 2005. Our 320 lb lineman are pushed back by those monsters from Bethune Cookman, Boston College, Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia Tech, Virginia Tech. Spence has been the same size since he got here. Our players drop like flies during the middle of the season, it's the same story. Our weight room program is a joke. These n*ggas are out of shape, can't wrap up tackles.

Next in line is Kehoe. How the fu*k do you have the arguably the most talented OL in the ACC and it was suppsoed to be top 10 in CFB and turn it into this as*hole fu*ksh*t in less than a year. Really? Congrats for your years at the university but please go.

Next is Jethro. Yes, injuries fu*ked the DL this year. But his a.ss better be on thin ice after this year. Petri had worked wonders with this DL last year in only ONE YEAR; Golden firing him was 1 of the 2 bad decision i think he's made (Keeping swayse was the other one).

Last but not least is his buddy O'nofrio. He doesn't deserve the "D" in front of his last name. Tighten that sh*t up. pretty fu*king please.

Miller needs to stop thinking he's a fu*king ballerina. Cotdammit, if this idiot hits the whole hard everytime he breaks a long run. But 90% of the time he dances in the backfield and loses 5 or 6 yds.
 11-25-2011, 04:07 PM         #10480
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
If I'm Golden, I'm telling the seniors thank you for your contribution to this university, hopefully you got your degree because unless you're Spence, none of you n*ggas are gonna get drafted and you wont make any NFL money.

Next I'm telling Andrew "Muscle Milk" Swayze to pack up his office and exit immediately. Go train those NFL players that love him.. We haven't overpowered any fu*king team since 2005. Our 320 lb lineman are pushed back by those monsters from Bethune Cookman, Boston College, Virginia, North Carolina, Georgia Tech, Virginia Tech. Spence has been the same size since he got here. Our players drop like flies during the middle of the season, it's the same story. Our weight room program is a joke. These n*ggas are out of shape, can't wrap up tackles.

Next in line is Kehoe. How the fu*k do you have the arguably the most talented OL in the ACC and it was suppsoed to be top 10 in CFB and turn it into this as*hole fu*ksh*t in less than a year. Really? Congrats for your years at the university but please go.

Next is Jethro. Yes, injuries fu*ked the DL this year. But his a.ss better be on thin ice after this year. Petri had worked wonders with this DL last year in only ONE YEAR; Golden firing him was 1 of the 2 bad decision i think he's made (Keeping swayse was the other one).

Last but not least is his buddy O'nofrio. He doesn't deserve the "D" in front of his last name. Tighten that sh*t up. pretty fu*king please.

Miller needs to stop thinking he's a fu*king ballerina. Cotdammit, if this idiot hits the whole hard everytime he breaks a long run. But 90% of the time he dances in the backfield and loses 5 or 6 yds.
Exactly the way I see it. I mean exactly the same way.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 50
Image(s) inside My 600 Pound Life aka Eww fat people OD gross :dead:
116 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 45
Image(s) inside When the homies got ur back(real ones know)
49 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 36
Image(s) inside Damn Webbie 50 ain't pay you?
141 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
Apr 21 - Sweden: Muslim Avoids Jail For Anally Raping Teen, He “Couldn’t Under..
106 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside This picture is exactly why simps exist and Hoes control their life..SMH
109 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Neil deGrasse Tyson Has A Message For Celebrity Flat Earther Lunatics
100 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 13
Article inside Is Jay Z Racist? The UK Reports Discrimination At 40/40.
215 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Kendrick Lamar Shares A Text From His Momma Flipping Out Over DAMN.
154 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy