Image(s) inside Snoops reaction when Jay Z wrote “Still Dre”😎
172 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lame Ass Nigga Joins a NY Crip Gang
370 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BX ever smashed any of these popular INSTAGRAM chicks?
111 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ohhhh sh-t is this it fellas. Eminem "Revival" Tracklist!!!!!
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #10321
madness 14 heat pts14
space
space
space
$12,964 | Props total: 2746 2746
Howard prolly told him his schemes suck d!ck. And they do.
 5 years ago '04        #10322
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
I heard tracy and coach D got into.it and this fool tryna prove a point
n*gga thought because he was the best corner in high school he was gonna dominate in college too. Even GT was aiming at that fool he been getting toasted by everyone in the air
 5 years ago '05        #10323
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,648 | Props total: 317 317
He should of been a Gator

Brian Poole>>>> Tracy Howard
 5 years ago '04        #10324
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,816 | Props total: 4071 4071
He's a freshman who's played a ton already 100 plays or so..they just didn't want him out there that much for the GT option. He's not physical enough for that right now. He will probably play a lot vs Nc State who likes to throw the ball.

everybody chill the fu*k out.
 5 years ago '07        #10325
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,496 | Props total: 1129 1129
 Cap Peeler said:
n*gga thought because he was the best corner in high school he was gonna dominate in college too. Even GT was aiming at that fool he been getting toasted by everyone in the air
he didn't play against GT that was gunter gettin toasted

tracy is nice as fu*k our defensive coordinator doesn't like the fact he freelances which is stupid because his scheme is a.ss
 5 years ago '07        #10326
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
I meant coach d is trying to prove a point.

Tracy is doing all thats asked of him...plus mrs.howard dont play that sh*t

cool a.ss lady
 5 years ago '04        #10327
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
he didn't play against GT that was gunter gettin toasted

tracy is nice as fu*k our defensive coordinator doesn't like the fact he freelances which is stupid because his scheme is a.ss
O'nofrio

fu*k it, with or with no defense, we're still goin undefeated from here on out
 5 years ago '08        #10328
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,091 | Props total: 169 169
You don't believe that.
 5 years ago '07        #10329
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
I actually.think we beat FSU

WE finally getting kirby back this weekend and perryman should be back for ND

Ill be in Sunlife for that UM upset
 5 years ago '05        #10330
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$53,923 | Props total: 6740 6740
lmao you fu*kin suck.........your defense is garbage....you get no pressure on the dline......you are clemson except they have one of the best offenses....dorsett sucks but somebody has to catch the ball right, before you say he looks good....against gt's secondary? they got some asian n*gga n a white boy at safety..........we locked sammy watkins up aint nobody worry bout ya non weapons....n we know duke gonna come in against a team who has the best defense he will see all year.....n he sucks unless defenses are boston fu*kin college or bethune cookman but sh*t he aint do nothin against georgia tech horrible defense either...

YOU HAVE 0 fu*kIN CHANCE

Plus ya fu*kin crowd will be 50% FSU how bout another account bet, oh but you won't live up to it again

look at our players and look at yours........you are not better ANYWHERE
 5 years ago '05        #10331
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
n*ggaz gave up 36 to fu*kin Georgia Tech are you serious.....givin up 40PPG to damn bcs teams....what a damn joke.....didnt yall hold tech to 7 last year? that team was way more talented.....we of course easily won that one......yall are much worse this year, good news is the ACC is except for us......we are 10X better........it will be a MASSACRE
 5 years ago '05        #10332
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
aint even in the fu*kin top 25 n they talkin reckless to the ALPHAS in the state......our speed, size and talent would break your fu*kin will in the 2nd quarter......yall aint built like us be real....wilder bigger than yall fu*kin lbs chris thompson in heisman form, remember when he sh*t on yall 2 years ago at sun life with a 90 yard run and 70 yard run n a 60 yard run that was called back...........

MASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCRRR RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE

SEVERE PUNISHMENT

EJ will run the ball down ya damn throat, not like yall can tackle.......then again he'll play pitch n catch against your secondary lmao.....imagine what KB is gonna do to them kids.....our line will push you back all day......get some pressure first think of what Clemson woulda done to your defense........Sammy woulda prolly had 500 total yards his self....but we had a FRESHMAN LOCK HIM UP again yall dont recruit like us

Last edited by Junior G; 09-27-2012 at 04:14 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #10333
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
irritate the sh*t outta me on purpose.......our backups would start for you.......i'm over here pissed Karlos Williams cant no time behind a good safety in Brooks........he'd start for you in a second without any practice or starting minutes yet...

our 3rd team dline would start for you and you know it....

your corners look like sh*t maybe not vs tech but its tech they run the ball....anyways yall still got beat a few times.

we are beating you in every statistic, atleast last year yall offense was good........but now it's ran by jackass stephen morris who rivals had rated as a 3 star for a reason, shoulda been a 2.....cant wait to play vs him and pad some int stats

but why am i here arguing against a team, that is a shell of its former self.....when yall lose to USF and oh believe me yall will.....goin to 4th in the state is what its goin to remain to be until the sanctions come and then FIU and FAU will pass
 5 years ago '05        #10334
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,042 | Props total: 639 639
Dedos f!ghting ne one with fsu gear on gameday

Ima stay clear all my wack a.ss friends are seminole alumni
 5 years ago '04        #10335
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 MRS. RONDO said:
n*ggaz gave up 36 to fu*kin Georgia Tech are you serious.....givin up 40PPG to damn bcs teams....what a damn joke.....didnt yall hold tech to 7 last year? that team was way more talented.....we of course easily won that one......yall are much worse this year, good news is the ACC is except for us......we are 10X better........it will be a MASSACRE
 MRS. RONDO said:
irritate the sh*t outta me on purpose.......our backups would start for you.......i'm over here pissed Karlos Williams cant no time behind a good safety in Brooks........he'd start for you in a second without any practice or starting minutes yet...

our 3rd team dline would start for you and you know it....

your corners look like sh*t maybe not vs tech but its tech they run the ball....anyways yall still got beat a few times.

we are beating you in every statistic, atleast last year yall offense was good........but now it's ran by jackass stephen morris who rivals had rated as a 3 star for a reason, shoulda been a 2.....cant wait to play vs him and pad some int stats

but why am i here arguing against a team, that is a shell of its former self.....when yall lose to USF and oh believe me yall will.....goin to 4th in the state is what its goin to remain to be until the sanctions come and then FIU and FAU will pass
 MRS. RONDO said:
aint even in the fu*kin top 25 n they talkin reckless to the ALPHAS in the state......our speed, size and talent would break your fu*kin will in the 2nd quarter......yall aint built like us be real....wilder bigger than yall fu*kin lbs chris thompson in heisman form, remember when he sh*t on yall 2 years ago at sun life with a 90 yard run and 70 yard run n a 60 yard run that was called back...........

MASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCRRR RRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEE

SEVERE PUNISHMENT

EJ will run the ball down ya damn throat, not like yall can tackle.......then again he'll play pitch n catch against your secondary lmao.....imagine what KB is gonna do to them kids.....our line will push you back all day......get some pressure first think of what Clemson woulda done to your defense........Sammy woulda prolly had 500 total yards his self....but we had a FRESHMAN LOCK HIM UP again yall dont recruit like us

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[IMG]
[pic - click to view]

[/IMG]
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '10        #10336
kNOLES 
space
space
$581 | Props total: 4 4
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
I actually.think we beat FSU

Ohmyfukinsh*thatwasfunny!!!
 5 years ago '05        #10337
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,042 | Props total: 639 639
Free trip and tally-hoes

5 years ago '05        #10338
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
hustlin n losin........great life.....maybe if yall beat nc state you can get near the top of receiving votes

wait until Matthew Thomas comes to Tally he won't be leavin
 5 years ago '07        #10339
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Lol at these fsu fools you n*ggas hillarious
 5 years ago '04        #10340
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
junior is a joy to watch
Home      

most viewed right now
Columbian teacher arrested for forcing students to have sex with her
147 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Shots Fired: Blizzard's New Commercial Decimates EA & The Pay To Win Cu..
40 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Why You Shouldn't Fly on Spirit Airlines
49 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
mario shoots a nice one
14 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sylvester Stallone accused of raping 16 yr old girl!
177 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Rap God Back: Official Eminem "Revival" Anticipation and Discusion thre..
271 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Y’all ever seen a thick comedian?
131 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
All I want to do is zoom-a-zoom-zoom-zoom And a poom-poom
21 comments
2 days ago