Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
38 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside When ya upstairs neighbors more petty than you
74 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
10 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #10221
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,579 | Props total: 11963 11963
shannon didnt recruit he just offered kids and that was it

but i believe sammy watkins wanted to leave out of state the whole time anways

a scout on a miami board has been saying sammy watkins was the best player in florida and he aint lying this kid is a star
 5 years ago '06        #10222
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
Miami Norland High School LB and Cane commitment Keith Brown took his second official visit this past weekend, going to Purdue.

"It went well, real well," Brown said.

Of where Purdue fits in now, he said, "They've been in the top, so they're up there but not above Clemson."

He currently has Clemson No. 2 on his list behind Miami - he's already visited there.

"Miami, they're still No. 1 right now because I'm committed," Brown said.

He says he's in regular contat with Cane coaches - "I've been talking to them," Brown said. "We have everything confirmed."

Asked if UM coaches are concerned about him not winding up there, Brown said, "They're just trying to keep me there. They were like `I know you've seen the games, we're hurting in the middle, we need you.'"
case in point shannon would of just let this kid walked and took it personal that he was thinking about other schools
 5 years ago '06        #10223
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
> Golden can't talk about the team's recruiting efforts specifically, but he put out a pretty clear Help Wanted advertisement Tuesday: "Given the number of older guys we have I don't see us wholesale redshirting for a couple of years. Even next year; this class is going to be ginormous because we're losing a lot of guys. I don't see us redshirting a lot of guys in the near future. If you're a young guy and you want to play for a top 40 institution, in the defensive line , linebacker and secondary there's great opportunity to come here and play early."

Does Golden care what his class ends up being ranked? Not really. In fact, don't be shocked if a lot of no-names end up in UM's class (in part because of the losing and because of the NCAA sanctions).

"Everybody says put a fence up and all that, but if we're going to take 20-25 kids a year we have to make sure we get the right 25," Golden said. "The thing I'm most proud of that we did at Temple is (A) we developed players and (B), didn't listen to anybody. Because they weren't supposed to be any good, any of them. And we got guys that fit our system that we believed in. We got the right guys. You have to get the right 20, can't just get any 20. Because what we did at Temple is we selected well. If you look at our percentages, we selected well based on our returns."

5 years ago '04        #10224
booie4 
space
space
$4,874 | Props total: 585 585
 P. Dedos said:
case in point shannon would of just let this kid walked and took it personal that he was thinking about other schools
Come on man, he wasn't that bad. Also with the Watkins situation, we couldn't even get him on campus during the summer. At some point you have to realize he just don't want to be here.
 5 years ago '07        #10225
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 459 459
Shannon was that bad

There were a couple kids schollys he.pulled because they were taking their allowed visits lol

Look at our fu*king roster......his recruiting anf favortism destroyed us
 5 years ago '05        #10226
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290

lets goo

dolphins wacksauce b
 5 years ago '07        #10227
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
2 of our top recruits will be in town on visits

If you can make the game please do so

We need kirby badddd.....that dude is a straight animal
 5 years ago '05        #10228
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
i cant go to the ga tech cuz i have too much school work to catch up this weekend, first home game i miss all year prolly the only too

but the va game - there, plus im taking off a weekend at work to go to tally for the fsu game, havent missed a game in tally since 01

in other news

sh*t was blatant and obvious too
 5 years ago '07        #10229
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Damn that was released yesterday

i need to start back posting all the news again

theread be dead tho
 5 years ago '04        #10230
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,789 | Props total: 1391 1391
Gameday fellas lets do this sh*t.
 5 years ago '05        #10231
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
sacrificed gameday tailgating for school

still lets gooo
 5 years ago '04        #10232
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 Deeangoe said:
sacrificed gameday tailgating for school

still lets gooo
Man I know how that feels, but you gotta do what you gotta do. And we gotta get this W.
 5 years ago '05        #10233
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
Man I know how that feels, but you gotta do what you gotta do. And we gotta get this W.
seriously, all my friends calling why i aint going and sh*t, saying i can study after the game

i know how i get on gamedays, drinking before, during AND after the game :drunk:

get home and exhausted from all day tailgating, pass out and THEN wake up dead next day, nah b' frucck that - thats a half a days worth of studying down the drain if id go
 5 years ago '04        #10234
skillahmang 2 heat pts
space
space
$21,259 | Props total: 4580 4580
The U
 5 years ago '06        #10235
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
big game right here, need to win out to stay alive

im scared sh*tless tho dont know if we can pull this out with no DT's and these cats havent proved to me that they can tackle :cry: GT prob gonna run all over us
 5 years ago '07        #10236
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
 Deeangoe said:
seriously, all my friends calling why i aint going and sh*t, saying i can study after the game

i know how i get on gamedays, drinking before, during AND after the game :drunk:

get home and exhausted from all day tailgating, pass out and THEN wake up dead next day, nah b' frucck that - thats a half a days worth of studying down the drain if id go
Lmao, college saturdays are amazing if you aint got sh*t to do. Blaze n pour drinks all day and look forward to nfl sundays too. But thats why my grades during the fall are always worse than the spring
 5 years ago '05        #10237
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 ttime236 said:
Lmao, college saturdays are amazing if you aint got sh*t to do. Blaze n pour drinks all day and look forward to nfl sundays too. But thats why my grades during the fall are always worse than the spring

heres the new episode of raising canes

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #10238
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 ttime236 said:
man I miss being in college. There would be entire weekends I forgot, and somebody had to remind me of on monday.
 5 years ago '06        #10239
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
 Deeangoe said:

heres the new episode of raising canes

5 years ago '05        #10240
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,654 | Props total: 3750 3750
damn GT gonna break rushin records vs yall for real.......watch us show ya how to beat Maryland
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
86 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole 4 Your Eyez Only Documentary! Drake Stans Come See a TRUE Hip Ho..
37 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
33 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
69 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
360 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy caught Pump faking he in Singapore but really in a ratcher ..
59 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside SOCCER is better than FOOTBALL and BASKETBALL!!!!!
23 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Soulja Boy tell Shia LeBouf to pull up in the streets !!!!
50 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy