Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
 104
Image(s) inside 12 Parties So Epic They Left A Mark On History
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 94
Video inside Keri "THIRST TRAP" Hilson
34 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 73
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 72
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #10121
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$51,667 | Props total: 3775 3775
or it could be the other way around because our oline sucks
 5 years ago '06        #10122
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
avatar space
space
$3,922 | Props total: 1109 1109
BBBBBUT yall were saying Forston would be a 1st rounder

















 5 years ago '04        #10123
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
and you guys were saying ej manuel and your running game were gonna be unstoppable we can play this game all day.


Our DLine sucks, your oline sucks, you have no running game, we might as well not play without DBs because our secondary sucks. Our QB sucks, our Oline is ok, your best option at qb is trickett, our linebackers aside from spence and perryman are trash. We just fu*king suck and so does FSU... this is a lost season for both teams.. (more so for you, you guys were ranked #5 at some point in the season).
 5 years ago '07        #10124
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
 Cap Peeler said:
and you guys were saying ej manuel and your running game were gonna be unstoppable we can play this game all day.


Our DLine sucks, your oline sucks, you have no running game, we might as well not play without DBs because our secondary sucks. Our QB sucks, our Oline is ok, your best option at qb is trickett, our linebackers aside from spence and perryman are trash. We just fu*king suck and so does FSU... this is a lost season for both teams.. (more so for you, you guys were ranked #5 at some point in the season).
Lmaooo, at this point Im just hitching my hopes and dreams on Lamar Miller. Once he dips for the league, idk whos left worth watching
 5 years ago '05        #10125
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$51,667 | Props total: 3775 3775
you do realize we will not leave the top 25 this year....and we will be back in the top 10 soon.........pad some stats vs wake, duke, maryland, nc state, miami, virginia, boston college...there's not a chance we lose until the ACCCG or maybe the Florida game, but we should still beat them....Clemson and OU are our only tough games and we've passed them. hung with both who are top 8 teams...rest of the ACC is sh*t...even if Championships hopes are up this year, the ACC is so horrible, the teams that usually suck really suck.....look at who we have, i just told ya.....those teams are all not bad, but horrible. usually wake may be good or bc, or maryland, but they all suck this year....ACC is the worst it's been in a longggg time


Last edited by Junior G; 10-02-2011 at 09:03 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #10126
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 Junior G said:
you do realize we will not leave the top 25 this year....and we will be back in the top 10 soon.........pad some stats vs wake, duke, maryland, nc state, miami, virginia, boston college...there's not a chance we lose until the ACCCG or maybe the Florida game, but we should still beat them....Clemson and OU are our only tough games and we've passed them. hung with both who are top 8 teams...rest of the ACC is sh*t...even if Championships hopes are up this year, the ACC is so horrible, the teams that usually suck really suck.....look at who we have, i just told ya.....those teams are all not bad, but horrible. usually wake may be good or bc, or maryland, but they all suck this year....ACC is the worst it's been in a longggg time
your best win this season has been against louisiana monroe. let that marinate for a minute
 5 years ago '05        #10127
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$51,667 | Props total: 3775 3775
so? it's been our only opportunity....UL Monroe is better then most of the ACC
 5 years ago '07        #10128
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 465 465


Whatever will make you feel better

Yall n*ggas suck to...just accept the fact
 5 years ago '05        #10129
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$51,667 | Props total: 3775 3775
yes a team that will finish with atleast a 10-2 record is sucky.....dont try and bring us down with yalll
 5 years ago '08        #10130
FSU_CANE561 
space
avatar space
space
$399 | Props total: 3 3
just read Buchanan's done for the year...
 5 years ago '04        #10131
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
that sucks. More pt for perryman
 5 years ago '05        #10132
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$51,667 | Props total: 3775 3775
Buchanan crumbled like a cookie
 5 years ago '08        #10133
FSU_CANE561 
space
avatar space
space
$399 | Props total: 3 3
oh that was funny
 10-03-2011, 07:23 PM         #10134
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Geez tough break for Ramon. We got all kinds of injuries on top of suspensions, just been a nightmare last 2 months. Any word on Dorsett, McGee, or Chambers injuries???
 10-03-2011, 07:27 PM         #10135
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
yes a team that will finish with atleast a 10-2 record is sucky.....dont try and bring us down with yalll
Only because the schedule plays out that way. You will drop another game at least, maybe even 2. Didn't NCSU teach you Noles anything?
 5 years ago '05        #10136
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
avatar space
space
$51,667 | Props total: 3775 3775
im curious who do you Canes think we will choke up to? our d will shut down all the offense's left in the ACC, none have real playmakers like Clemson or OU
 5 years ago '05        #10137
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
have they released what time the game is sat ?
 5 years ago '07        #10138
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 465 465
330pm
 5 years ago '04        #10139
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
gettin ray ray back will be good.

Make logan thomas beat you with his arm and for godsake cover the fukking tight end
 5 years ago '05        #10140
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
damn i got tickets for that lebron/wade charity game at fiu on saturday

might have to miss the entire second half
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 38
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
81 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
176 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 12
Image(s) inside Killing Me Softy
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside GTA Online: Import/Export coming December
39 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 7
Cam'ron's Killa Season 2 Tour is a MUST SEE
83 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 7
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy