Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Forbes: Highest paid YouTube stars :wtf:
144 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Reason why jeremih got kicked out of the tour and possible going to get..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
audio inside Soulja Boy - Beef (Quavo Diss)
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Soulja Boy Disses QUAVO AND MIGOS !!!!!!
155 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-29-2011, 02:41 PM         #10101
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So Trent Taylor decommitted and committed to Tennessee.
 5 years ago '07        #10102
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 465 465
Knew about this a week ago

Tenn bout to catch sanctions to so i guess he'll choose a third college
 09-30-2011, 02:53 PM         #10103
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The hits just keep on coming.

By Jorge Milian Palm Beach Post Staff Writer

Updated: 5:40 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 29, 2011

Posted: 5:29 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 29, 2011

Post a Comment E-mail Print ShareLarger Type Small Type
CORAL GABLES — Curtis Porter, expected to be the University of Miami's top reserve defensive tackle, won't play this season after undergoing surgery on an upper extremity, according to the school's injury report released Thursday.

Porter was injured during fall practice. The 6-foot-1, 300-pound sophomore played in only one game last season before undergoing knee surgery and missing the rest of the year.

UM coach Al Golden no longer meets with reporters on Thursday and did not comment on Porter. He previously said that Porter injured a finger.

The injury report does not refer to tailback Lamar Miller, who hurt his left shoulder in the Hurricanes' 28-24 loss to Kansas State last Saturday. Miller, the nation's fifth-leading rusher with an average 136.3 yards per game, did not participate in contact drills early this week, but Golden has insisted that he will play Saturday against Bethune-Cookman.
 5 years ago '05        #10104
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
we are 1-2 and playing bethune cookman, thought after last weeks game i wasnt gonna go

but frrruck it, ill be there me and the other 20k ppl at the game,
 5 years ago '04        #10105
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:
i think there's a good chance yall lose to Bethune Cookman today
yeah as much of a chance florida state has at winning the national championship this year
 5 years ago '06        #10106
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,595 | Props total: 12016 12016
lmao this is a joke right
 5 years ago '06        #10107
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,595 | Props total: 12016 12016
this is embarrassing i dont know even know if ima watch
 5 years ago '04        #10108
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
clements needs to take some of mike james carries

and is laron byrd alive?
 5 years ago '07        #10109
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Our Freshman are good money and gettin good PT

RAy Ray is back

Spence, Cain, Perryman need to be the starting LB

Finnie Needs Burn at Cb because williams is lackluster and mcgee has bust written all over him

Fortson needs to k!ll himself first rd my a.ss....tgis n*gga gets blown back everytime
 5 years ago '04        #10110
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,790 | Props total: 1395 1395
It was a slooooow start but a win's a win. On to VT.
 5 years ago '04        #10111
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
Terrible fu*king game but some positives:

Jacory didnt throw a pick and managed the game well.
Millertime is the g
I like fisch's offense even if its conservative as sh*t right now.

But

Forston needs to declare for the draft. This kid is completly useless, gets blown up in 99% of the games he plays. Perheaps, one ofthe most overrated players to have ever played here. Waste of fu*king space, how the hell was he the top defensive lineman coming out of high school, four years in college and he still gets put on his a.ss and driven down all the way to where the safeties line up.. by a cotdamn d1aa offensive line
 5 years ago '07        #10112
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
All I can say after today is if we play like how we did today and against K-State, Va Tech and G Tech are gonna slice us open and put us out. That defense is terrible outside a few players
 10-01-2011, 06:54 PM         #10113
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Futch is absolute garbage, he and Gaines are just horrific. I mean it is just that sad at lber right now. This is the worst defense I can remember at Miami in my 30+ years of being a fan. Mind boggling really. We would be better off having mrob play in coverage than Futch or Gaines. Heck, put 5 dlinemen in, Spence, and then Ray Ray, VT, JoJo and whoever else in the other two db spots. Might as well use Ray and VT as lbers, at least they could blitz and run stop and maybe stop some of the underneath routes that k!ll us.
 5 years ago '04        #10114
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
Yeah Futch is complete a.ss... this LB situation is as bad it couple possibly be. So is the DL position; No wonder when Golden got here said that the depth and the level on defense wasn't up to "Miami's standards".. and the entire fanbase (Me included) thought the DL was our strength. Forston sucks, Ojomo is a player who shows up for one play but gives up on the rest. Vaughn Telemaque got trucked by the Bethune RB Shannon left absolutely nothing for the next coach to build on... this situation is very similar to 2007 when we fired Coker.

Unless D'Onofrio and Golden can pull a rabbit out of their a.sses, our a.sses are gonna get tore up. Virginia Tech is gonna run us out of Blacksburgh, Georgia Tech is gonna re-write their rushing book on us once again, and North Carolina is gonna beat us. The way this pussified, soft a.ss team is playing, we'll be lucky to sniff the Little Cesar's pizza bowl.
 5 years ago '05        #10115
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,665 | Props total: 3775 3775
he aint wanna mention what fsu gonna do to em though.....too much pride
 5 years ago '04        #10116
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Junior G said:
he aint wanna mention what fsu gonna do to em though.....too much pride
what exactly?? your team hasn't rushed over 100 yds this season, ej manuel is Jacory 2.0. If anything playing fsu is gonna make our team look good
 5 years ago '05        #10117
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
just got back from the game, crowd was not suprising considering state of the team but w/e ill still show my a.ss to support
 5 years ago '04        #10118
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
Yeah it looked like there was like 10k at the stadium.

to be honest this feels like a loss... I swear that 2007 class is definitely up there with the fsu 2003 class... Now I can't even make fun of them n*ggas about it anymore

I can't wait til the day jacory, forston, byrd, aldarius, ben jones, ojomo, and vt all leave. Brandon harris was a bum too when all was said and done. collier left the team, futch, davon johnson, thompkins, mike games,etc all graduate. This is ridiculous. Its not about coaching... I now refuse to believe that sh*t.. These n*gga have gone through 2 head coaches, 3 defensive coordinators, 2.dline and 2 db coaches and they still fu*king suck. They.don't know how to tackle, are mentally pussified, weak, lack passion, motivation. This sh*t sucks... Unacceptable how a division 3 caliber rb trucks our starting FS, the supposed mel kiper first round pick marcus forston gets put on his a.ss and can't f!ght double blocks. There is a reason mike fu*king williams could not start one fu*king year at wake forest!! These dudes are trash... sh*t I wouldn't blame golden if he quit this sorry a.ss team at the end of the season. No depth to speak of, sanctions looming on, heck, they might as well give us the death penalty.
 5 years ago '07        #10119
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Whoa Whoa Whoa

Dp is a bright spot as is Chick. VT is still that dude and us always playing with that fire along with spence. The rest of that dline us a.sscheeks tho. Shannon recruited these n*ggas telling them they starting no matter what and theg heart shows. If and a BIG IF golden stays i like the players hes going after.

His freshman he turned already making noise and plays
 5 years ago '05        #10120
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,665 | Props total: 3775 3775
 Cap Peeler said:
what exactly?? your team hasn't rushed over 100 yds this season, ej manuel is Jacory 2.0. If anything playing fsu is gonna make our team look good
....with your dline, we will get that running game started like last year.
......atleast EJ can run, Jacory is just plain useless

Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
108 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
160 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
NBA Why Derrick Rose Got Injured, Scientifically
59 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Killing Me Softy
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
39 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Blackberry Byke
40 comments
1 day ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy