Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
 249
3 out of 5 black men
24 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 93
Boosie admits to killing his BM brother
269 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside The Real Eyes Wide Shut
54 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 68
Video inside I’ve never seen fans do this for push’s t ever
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #10081
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$54,493 | Props total: 7772 7772
 DEDOS said:
this clown is posting up kids whho went to school in towns that only had 4,000 population in there whole city. this clown posting up 5 star recruits like that is going to be enough to say they great players. LIKE JACOBBI MCDANIEL


listen here fu*kboy give a kid from the biggest division in miami over your hype filled a.ss little backwoods town having recruits
yet we still takin ya a.ss cheeks every year.....how that happen?


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '07        #10082
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,820 | Props total: 1744 1744
The team as a whole looks alot bigger and duke, tracy, & malcolm out there turning heads

Cant wait till they pad up
 6 years ago '07        #10083
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,820 | Props total: 1744 1744
Full Pads tommorrow & scrimmage Sunday

Ima need cane familia participation in this thread

fu*king ghost town....we got something special brewing
 6 years ago '08        #10084
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 323 323
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Full Pads tommorrow & scrimmage Sunday

Ima need cane familia participation in this thread

fu*king ghost town....we got something special brewing
Must be coffee cuz it sure aint ur football team
 6 years ago '04        #10085
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$18,465 | Props total: 6093 6093
I feel pretty good About this year.

-Should be the best OL we've had in years.
- CB Play will automatically be better, literally can't do worse than rolling mike Williams and lee chambers out there. Plus I read we are going to use more bump and run this year which is great.

- linebackers will be a improved unit.
- DT spot will be better if Porter stays healthy
- I think Wr Group will have a big year, specifically Dorsett.
- I think Morris will bring out a little more of our down the field attack.
- and we will def be a more physical team this year.


Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 08-07-2012 at 12:06 AM..
 6 years ago '08        #10086
FSU_CANE561 
space
avatar space
space
$411 | Props total: 12 12
^^^^ agreed.

any thoughts on AJ at the free instead of ray ray this year? and how much of an impact does Deon Bush make?
 6 years ago '05        #10087
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$54,493 | Props total: 7772 7772
Randomly remembered Willie Williams *sigh* what a legend

Florida State: I ordered a steak and a lobster tail. The lobster tail was like $49.99. I couldn't believe something so little could cost so much. The steak didn't even have a price. The menu said something about market value. I was kind of embarrassed so I didn't order a lot. 'But then I saw what the other guys were ordering, I was like, `Forget this.' I called the waiter back and told him to bring me four lobster tails, two steaks and a Shrimp Scampi. It was good. I took two boxes back with me to the hotel.'' They had jerseys with our names on it. They even had my No. 17. I told them `Isn't that number retired for [Heisman winner] Charlie Ward? Coach [Bobby] Bowden was like, `For you Willie, we'll bring it back.'' Miami: Coach Larry Coker picked him up at his Carol City home in a white Cadillac Escalade, then put Williams up at the Mayfair House Hotel in Coconut Grove. Williams' room featured a jacuzzi on his balcony. Following the campus visit, the recruits boarded a bus with the coaching staff and headed for the Orange Bowl ... ''We'd get to a red light and I would hold on because the bus driver would just take it,'' he said. 'I was thinking the bus driver was crazy. Coach Coker was like, `Willie, we've got police escorts.'" Auburn: ''The girls at the party were much better than the farmer girls we'd see all day around campus,'' Williams said. ``I was kind of worried all Auburn had to offer was those farmer girls that talked funny. But the girls at the party weren't farmer girls at all. I thought they must have bused them in from Miami.'' Florida: ''I ate so many meatballs, the people there started looking like meatballs ... 'The first night I was OK with eating at the stadium. But when they told me we're going to eat there again, I was a little disappointed. I was like, `Take us to Red Lobster or something.' That's when I pretty much made up my mind. I can't live in a place that don't have any restaurants. What am I going to do — fly home to eat shrimp?''
 6 years ago '04        #10088
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,110 | Props total: 3571 3571
 MRS. RONDO said:
Randomly remembered Willie Williams *sigh* what a legend

Florida State: I ordered a steak and a lobster tail. The lobster tail was like $49.99. I couldn't believe something so little could cost so much. The steak didn't even have a price. The menu said something about market value. I was kind of embarrassed so I didn't order a lot. 'But then I saw what the other guys were ordering, I was like, `Forget this.' I called the waiter back and told him to bring me four lobster tails, two steaks and a Shrimp Scampi. It was good. I took two boxes back with me to the hotel.'' They had jerseys with our names on it. They even had my No. 17. I told them `Isn't that number retired for [Heisman winner] Charlie Ward? Coach [Bobby] Bowden was like, `For you Willie, we'll bring it back.'' Miami: Coach Larry Coker picked him up at his Carol City home in a white Cadillac Escalade, then put Williams up at the Mayfair House Hotel in Coconut Grove. Williams' room featured a jacuzzi on his balcony. Following the campus visit, the recruits boarded a bus with the coaching staff and headed for the Orange Bowl ... ''We'd get to a red light and I would hold on because the bus driver would just take it,'' he said. 'I was thinking the bus driver was crazy. Coach Coker was like, `Willie, we've got police escorts.'" Auburn: ''The girls at the party were much better than the farmer girls we'd see all day around campus,'' Williams said. ``I was kind of worried all Auburn had to offer was those farmer girls that talked funny. But the girls at the party weren't farmer girls at all. I thought they must have bused them in from Miami.'' Florida: ''I ate so many meatballs, the people there started looking like meatballs ... 'The first night I was OK with eating at the stadium. But when they told me we're going to eat there again, I was a little disappointed. I was like, `Take us to Red Lobster or something.' That's when I pretty much made up my mind. I can't live in a place that don't have any restaurants. What am I going to do — fly home to eat shrimp?''

[pic - click to view]



Willie approves this post
 6 years ago '04        #10089
madness 16 heat pts16
space
space
space
$13,110 | Props total: 3571 3571
so everyone passed conditioning and a bunch of guys are benching 225 30 times huh?

i'll wait to see how it translates to the field

i do think we'll surprise a lot of ppl this year tho
 6 years ago '05        #10090
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,089 | Props total: 706 706
CORAL GABLES — The fifth practice of Miami’s preseason is underway as I type. It was the first in full gear as mandated by the NCAA. Here are a few notes as you begin your Tuesday …

Freshman defensive back Tracy Howard wore a black jersey typically reserved for starters and the hardest working players. He was not listed on initial depth chart released last week and was not wearing black in the previous practices.

In other wardrobe news, another former star recruit/freshman wore a red jersey today. Running back Randy “Duke” Johnson wore the color traditionally reserved for injured players, but he was fielding kickoffs early in practice just as he had been doing in previous practices.

Speaking of Johnson, his nickname apparently isn’t used by everyone on the team. Linebacker Denzel Perryman said quarterback Stephen Morris refuses to call him “Duke” until he earns it.

Also in uniform color news,starting linebacker Jimmy Gaines also continues to wear yellow to signify limited contact due to injury.

Yes, Seantrel Henderson was there again today. He was the only player not in full pads since he must acclimate the same way the rest of the team did, just on a delayed schedule.


Last edited by Deeangoe; 08-07-2012 at 09:43 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #10091
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$54,493 | Props total: 7772 7772
 madness said:
so everyone passed conditioning and a bunch of guys are benching 225 30 times huh?

I'll wait to see how it translates to the field

i do think we'll surprise a lot of ppl this year tho
everybody expects you to suck, you can only go up from there....or i guess ya can suck
 6 years ago '05        #10092
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$54,493 | Props total: 7772 7772
heard duke ran a 4.39 n Tracy Howard ran a 4.65 he gonna be gettin toasted
 6 years ago '07        #10093
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,820 | Props total: 1744 1744
 MRS. RONDO said:
heard duke ran a 4.39 n Tracy Howard ran a 4.65 he gonna be gettin toasted
4b 2times are overrated

my homey ran a 4.7 in hs and nobody could catch him when running behind him
 6 years ago '05        #10094
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$54,493 | Props total: 7772 7772
Marvin Bracy could catch him
 6 years ago '08        #10095
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 323 323
Ronald Darby could catch him too
 08-07-2012, 05:52 PM         #10096
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm sure Greg Reid could catch him, too. Oh, wait.............
 6 years ago '05        #10097
Junior G 116 heat pts116
space
avatar space
space
$54,493 | Props total: 7772 7772
 The Lefty said:
I'm sure Greg Reid could catch him, too. Oh, wait.............
Tracy Howard could catch him.....oh nevermind forgot he runs a 4.7 n couldnt catch eddie goldman
 6 years ago '06        #10098
Xaiv 156 heat pts156
space
avatar space
space
$4,453 | Props total: 2790 2790
 DEDOS said:
Ed Reed lookin like someones gramps damn he old Leroy Butler>>>>Ed Reed
 6 years ago '07        #10099
Kinglew88 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$13,820 | Props total: 1744 1744
FSU fans love our thread

Sucks about pender
 6 years ago '08        #10100
F.A.M.E.M.O.B. 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,183 | Props total: 323 323
n*ggas still living in the past. It's actually pretty sad man yall boys can't let the glory days go and accept that your program will never be at that level again
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside Sexy Ass Mya Ingesting Loads of Healthy Protein
86 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Image(s) inside Mrs. Officer
34 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
SC Africa won the world cup 2018, Congrats !
151 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 35
She will make you pick up a book for the first time in years
52 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Adrien Broner Beat Up Last Nite By Jeezy Goon Boston George In Houston ..
180 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
 27
Image(s) inside You remember the little girl from "are we there yet"?
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
NBA Steph out here giving Warriors fans a heart attack
43 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
NBA YOOO TYRONN LUE just sneakily CURVED LEBRON JAMES at Summer League :mjlmfao:
34 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy