Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
 182
R.I.P. Futures engineer
103 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 105
NFL Great images from the NFL this Sunday
137 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 84
Video inside I wanna bury my face in this rappers @ss
57 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
NBA LMAO AT KEVIN DURANTS FACE IN GOLDEN STATES NEW TEAM PICTURE :mjwow:
32 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #10021
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,006 | Props total: 587 587
 DEDOS said:
..........


[video - click to view]



 5 years ago '05        #10022
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,006 | Props total: 587 587
Got Olsen

Cant post as much as I can cuz my MacBook crashed posting from my iPhone can get annoying real quick
 5 years ago '07        #10023
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,439 | Props total: 895 895
Gettin Olsen was top notch he will bring elite talent with him

Hopefully Carter & Coley commit soon

Oh and word on campus from.my cousin is the freshman are impressing big time especially the miramar duo
 5 years ago '04        #10024
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,669 | Props total: 3663 3663
Olsen was a huge get.
 5 years ago '05        #10025
Clutch City Kid 135 heat pts135
space
avatar space
space
$25,953 | Props total: 26013 26013
Olsen is a fu*kin BEAST!!!!
 5 years ago '04        #10026
madness 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2389 2389
Former UM coach Butch Davis’ son, Drew, has strong interest in walking on as a quarterback at UM, the family confirmed. But it's not definite yet; he hasn't enrolled. After North Carolina fired Davis last summer, the chancellor said he was upset that Davis offered Drew a scholarship without the school’s permission. A lightly recruited, two-star prospect, Drew Davis threw 16 touchdowns and seven picks last season at East Chapel High in North Carolina.

### UM had 28 catches from tight ends last season, and offensive coordinator Jedd Fisch said he has added "more schemes to get them involved [more] because of how young we are at receiver." He's determined to raise the number of tight end catches to the 60 range… Cornerbacks finished spring in this order in the staff’s eyes: Brandon McGee ("definitely ahead of the others," defensive backs coach Paul Williams said), Thomas Finnie, Ladarius Gunter, then freshman Larry Hope. “At least two of the freshmen will play,” Williams said. Tracy Howard a.ssuredly will, and Deon Bush has a decent chance.

### UM offensive line coach Art Kehoe predicted this week: “We’re going to win like crazy. I know what’s expected of this program, and it’s coming. Trust me on that. I don’t know if it will be this year.” Kehoe said the culture “is not remotely close, anywhere near where it was” when Golden hired him.... Among the 10 players who enrolled this week: Howard, Bush, elite Norland running back Duke Johnson (who will make an immediate impact), and receivers Robert Lockhart and Malcolm Lewis.

 5 years ago '04        #10027
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,669 | Props total: 3663 3663
 madness said:
Former UM coach Butch Davis’ son, Drew, has strong interest in walking on as a quarterback at UM, the family confirmed. But it's not definite yet; he hasn't enrolled. After North Carolina fired Davis last summer, the chancellor said he was upset that Davis offered Drew a scholarship without the school’s permission. A lightly recruited, two-star prospect, Drew Davis threw 16 touchdowns and seven picks last season at East Chapel High in North Carolina.

### UM had 28 catches from tight ends last season, and offensive coordinator Jedd Fisch said he has added "more schemes to get them involved [more] because of how young we are at receiver." He's determined to raise the number of tight end catches to the 60 range… Cornerbacks finished spring in this order in the staff’s eyes: Brandon McGee ("definitely ahead of the others," defensive backs coach Paul Williams said), Thomas Finnie, Ladarius Gunter, then freshman Larry Hope. “At least two of the freshmen will play,” Williams said. Tracy Howard a.ssuredly will, and Deon Bush has a decent chance.

### UM offensive line coach Art Kehoe predicted this week: “We’re going to win like crazy. I know what’s expected of this program, and it’s coming. Trust me on that. I don’t know if it will be this year.” Kehoe said the culture “is not remotely close, anywhere near where it was” when Golden hired him.... Among the 10 players who enrolled this week: Howard, Bush, elite Norland running back Duke Johnson (who will make an immediate impact), and receivers Robert Lockhart and Malcolm Lewis.

right. Why the fu*k would you say something like that, just to counter it in the same sentence. fu*king clown.
 5 years ago '04        #10028
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 C.R.I.P. said:
right. Why the fu*k would you say something like that, just to counter it in the same sentence. fu*king clown.
I've heard that sh*t every year since 2005 and got excited just to be let down at the end of the day

this year it's different. I don't give a fu*k, just win some damn games is all I care.
 5 years ago '05        #10029
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
avatar space
space
$8,637 | Props total: 298 298
 5 years ago '07        #10030
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,439 | Props total: 895 895
I was in the club wit greg reid tonight what an idiot

n*gga was blowing blunt after blunt & drinking his a.ss off

I flashed the U at his a.ss & he laughed....fu*kin bum
 5 years ago '07        #10031
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
avatar space
space
$13,439 | Props total: 895 895
 DEDOS said:
should of sent dem arrows flying at that little midget outside the club



He is small as sh*t.......i was in his backyard im not to.retarted

Valdosta is eye opening I was just wit a couple of my peoples
 5 years ago '05        #10032
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$53,350 | Props total: 6309 6309
bad news fellas

Regarding Miami, according to my contacts it's thought they will lose more scholarships than USC did as penalty from the NCAA. The information I received is the NCAA has even more damning evidence and they intend to make an example out of Miami. They will be crippled after the penalties are announced.




40 schollies over 3 years
3 year bowl ban (not including self imposed 2011)
5 years probation
limited recruiting abilities for 2 years (ie how much contact they can have with recruits, phone calls/visits)
 5 years ago '05        #10033
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$53,350 | Props total: 6309 6309
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
I was in the club wit greg reid tonight what an idiot

n*gga was blowing blunt after blunt & drinking his a.ss off

I flashed the U at his a.ss & he laughed....fu*kin bum
so you gonna keep this in your thread knowin i dont come in here.....

you lucky G5 aint get up n slap ya for throwin up that dumbass letter U
 5 years ago '05        #10034
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,006 | Props total: 587 587
 Junior G said:
bad news fellas

Regarding Miami, according to my contacts it's thought they will lose more scholarships than USC did as penalty from the NCAA. The information I received is the NCAA has even more damning evidence and they intend to make an example out of Miami. They will be crippled after the penalties are announced.




40 schollies over 3 years
3 year bowl ban (not including self imposed 2011)
5 years probation
limited recruiting abilities for 2 years (ie how much contact they can have with recruits, phone calls/visits)

Where'd u hear this,
 5 years ago '05        #10035
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$53,350 | Props total: 6309 6309
i have my sources
 05-29-2012, 04:13 PM         #10036
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Well sh*t. Looks like internet message board "sources" got us. Cause, you know, they are never wrong.
 5 years ago '05        #10037
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$53,350 | Props total: 6309 6309
sorry I cant reveal my sources.....trust me, they are very legit

believe what you want, just remember who let you know ahead of time.
 5 years ago '04        #10038
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:
sorry I cant reveal my sources.....trust me, they are very legit

believe what you want, just remember who let you know ahead of time.
warchant is soooooooooooooooo legit
 5 years ago '04        #10039
madness 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$12,907 | Props total: 2389 2389
So why is the UM football team in so much better conditioned than last year, with 36 players bench-pressing 225 pounds 20 times, compared to 11 last year? “Last year, guys listened to Al Golden, but didn’t understand where he was coming from,” Eduardo Clements said. “Some of those guys have moved on. Some changed their” attitude.

The difference is the players who didn’t completely buy into Golden’s grueling program either left or “don’t want to go 6-6 again, so we’re more willing to do the work, instead of lagging,” Maurice Hagens said. As Brandon Linder put it: “Seeing the results last year, everyone knows what coach Golden says is real.”

Said Golden: “When people are saying we’re getting pushed around by K-State or Boston College or Virginia, we weren’t strong enough. You can make excuses, complain about it or fix it. Hopefully, we’re fixing it.”
jacory, spence, t. benjamin, etc.
 5 years ago '04        #10040
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 madness said:
jacory, spence, t. benjamin, etc.
Spence was the only n*gga from that 2007 class that deserved to have his scholarship kept all 4 years. He was the only n*gga that balled out on a consistent basis, a true g as a LB with helluva smarts... he'll only get better in the league under real coaching, not with corch shandy looking over
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 42
You in LA for the weekend with the homies and you see this ..what you doing?
73 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 38
How many sperm cells are these women responsible for wasting?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 32
When u get caught by ur daddy :mjlol:
54 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 24
Video inside DC rapper Fat Trel Released from Prison Goes Live on Instagram!
91 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 21
NBA LeBron stans can buy "U Bum" shirts in reference to Trump for $21.99
25 comments
21 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
Video inside The truth about the United States, the law... & YOU.
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 16
NBA Donald Trump responds to all the backlash from our great NBA and NFL players
355 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 13
Lil mama a thot, and she got ass And she gon' fu-k up a bag
88 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy