Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
28 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
32 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Derrick Rose high as sh-t
19 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #9961
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 459 459
Chase ford is 3rd TE on the depth chart now

He must be a pratice warrior because on saturdays he absolute garbage
 09-08-2011, 05:07 PM         #9962
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have a feeling Blake Ayles is our best TE.

Too bad he's hurt.
 5 years ago '06        #9963
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,579 | Props total: 11962 11962

[video - click to view]

well at least we know these two arent goin anywhere

duke on the sidelines. keith brown with the kaboom
 5 years ago '07        #9964
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
i got some articles ima drop in here later on most likely after the falcons game
 5 years ago '07        #9965
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Dallas Crawford was one of the top playmakers in the state last year at South Fort Myers High School.

He accounted for over 2,800 yards and 40 touchdowns on offense and 76 tackles and nine interceptions on defense in his senior season.

He finished his career with a school-record 23 interceptions.

Crawford is still trying to find his way at UM, but finished fall camp on a positive note. His teammates have even deemed him, ‘Little Bob’ in reference to former Pro Bowl safety Bob Sanders.

“The young guys are going to be really good in the future, Dallas in particular,” junior Vaughn Telemaque said. “We call him Little Bob like Bob Sanders at safety that’s going to come out and ring your bell. He’s a type of guy that is willing to learn and excited to be here.

The 5-foot-10 defensive back was on the travel roster at Maryland and although he did not get in the game, it was a valuable experience for him.

“It was great just being with the team supporting them and getting experience my first college game,” Crawford said. “I didn’t know fans were that crazy. Just getting used to the speed of the game was pretty good. I think it’ll help a lot and when I do eventually get my chance I’ll be ready from experiencing that trip.”

Part of Crawford’s slow start at UM had to do with him coming in at 210 pounds, at least 20 pounds heavier than he finished his high school career at.

“I came in thinking that college football was all about being strong so right after my last high school game I just lifted and lifted and I put on a lot of weight,” Crawford said.

When Crawford arrived at UM for summer session, the coaches said he would have to trim down.

“They quickly told me I had to lose that,” he laughed.

Now, he says he’s at 189 pounds and feels a lot better.

“I just told coach Swasey the other day that I feel much better than I did when I first got here,” Crawford said.
Crawford was recruited as a cornerback, but the first day he arrived at UM, he was told by defensive coordinator Mark D’Onofrio pulled him aside and told him that he would be a safety.

“It was cool, wherever they wanted me to play, I’d play,” Crawford said. “I feel good. It doesn’t matter. Lately this week I’ve been feeling more like a corner because I lost a lot of weight, but wherever they put me I’ll play.”

Now that Crawford has gotten in shape he’s looking to tackle his next goal, the playbook.

“My first goal was to get in shape, I’ve gotten in shape,” he said. “I still have the playmaking abilities, I just need to conquer the playbook.”

Like most freshmen, Crawford wants to play this season. But if not, he’ll be okay with red shirting and being on the scout team.

“I want to contribute,” he said. “I didn’t come here to sit on the bench. It’s up to the coaches ultimately and whatever the coaches want to do with me, I have no choice but to go through the process. I want to play, but if my role is to be on scout team and get the offense ready, then that’s what I’ll do.”

Crawford’s former high school teammate Sammy Watkins, a UM recruit that signed with Clemson, had a big day in his collegiate debut catching seven passes for 81 yards and a touchdown.

“I’m not surprised at all,” Crawford said. “That’s what I expected. I would have been mad at him if he didn’t do that. Sammy is going to be the best receiver in college in two to three years. He’s not going to stay for his senior season, I think we all see that.”
I like crawford alot to.....hopefully he sees the field
 5 years ago '07        #9966
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Sophomore quarterback Stephen Morris won't be the starter against Ohio State, but he will still prepare like he is the starter and help Jacory Harris get ready for his duties against the Buckeyes.

Two days after Miami's 32-24 loss to Maryland, Morris learned Harris would be the starter for the Ohio State game.

Morris finished the Maryland game going 19-of-28 for 195 yards and two interceptions.

"I felt like it was 50-50, but when coach Golden told me I just thought, ok I have to move forward and help Jacory get ready," Morris said. "My job is set now and I know what I need to do. Coach decided who the starter would be. I know my job as second string now is to prepare and help Jacory get ready for his job. Whatever that call is, I am ready to do it."

Morris and Harris have one of the strongest friendships on the team and this decision won't affect that bond as they prepare for Ohio State.

"We talked as soon as the decision was made," Morris said. "Once the decision was made I saw him at breakfast and we talked about Maryland and then the Ohio State game and what we need to do to get this team ready. He is the starter now and I am behind him 100-percent."

The two interceptions Morris threw came in the final minute of the game. Prior to that point, Morris was generally pleased with the way he managed the offense.

"Coach Fisch told me I was 15-of-18 before the last two minute drive," Morris said. "That completion ratio is pretty good, it was just the operations of the offense that needs to be executed better with making sure we get the right personnel and groupings there."

Morris was disappointed with the operations of the offense and how the Hurricanes were called for too many delay of game, substitution, and illegal formation penalties. As the quarterback, Morris puts those penalties on himself.

"It was loud and hard to hear, but that is mostly my responsibility to make sure we are sustituting correctly," Morris said. "I will take that as a quarterback and I know it won't happen again."

The play that sealed Miami's loss to Maryland came in the final minute of the game when Morris threw an interception intended for Tommy Streeter that was returned for 54 yards. When asked to share his thoughts on the play, Morris says he liked the matchup and that if he was in the same situation he would throw that pass again.

"That is one of our money plays we like to run a lot," Morris said. "It was man-on-man and cover one. I had my trips to my left side and it was one-on-one backside with Streeter. It was a good matchup. I liked the matchup better than my three receiver side. I went that way and he made a good play on it."

"[If I had to do it over again] I would have done the exact same thing. I would have wanted my receiver to be a little more physical because that route is a very physical route. He needs to come down with the ball in a crucial situation like that. At the same time I have all the faith in Streeter and as soon as the play was over I told him to forget it."

As Miami prepares for Ohio State, Morris is confident the Hurricanes will be able to bounce back from the Maryland game. Morris is also looking forward to see how Miami executes against Ohio State after their 36-24 loss last year in which UM turned the ball over four times.

"I know we are a better and more prepared team than we were last year," Morris said. "We will be better focused and more prepared for this game."
 5 years ago '07        #9967
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- Before Monday’s game at Maryland, Denzel Perryman had not played in a game with more than 2,000 people in attendance.

Byrd Stadium’s attendance? 52,875.

Combine the crowd with playing in your first collegiate game, you can understand why Perryman would have some nerves to start the game.

“Before kickoff I was kind of nervous, but I went down there and laid a hat on somebody and all of the nerves, everything I had going on inside just released,” Perryman said.

And by the time the second series came up, Perryman was inserted for starter Jordan Futch and his nerves were gone.

“Coach called my name and I was ready to go,” Perryman said. “I was relaxed, calm, and just ready.”

Perryman’s UM debut was a success. He finished with three tackles including two solos.

“I was locked in, knew my plays and my a.ssignments,” Perryman said. “When I got on the field I was ready, no problem.”

His performance impressed the head coach.

“Denzel Perryman really showed up,” Al Golden said. “He did a good job for us. He has a good approach. I think he studies. When you ask him questions about special teams or the gameplan, he has the answers. The coaches on defense are confident that he’s a guy that prepares and when he was in there the other night he did a really good job.”

Perryman’s top play came in the first quarter when he stood up running back Davin Meggett at the goal-line. His stand came right before Vaughn Telemaque picked off a pass in the end zone holding the Terrapins lead to 7-0.

“We had a blitz and on that blitz I have to read out,” described Perryman. “I was reading out and the back went the other way, I was supposed to go forward to the gap that was in front of me, but I was supposed to read out so when the back went out the other way I was going around and was going to shoot one gap, but that closed up. I was reading, reading, inside out on the ball, had an opportunity to go and I went.”

Throughout fall camp Perryman was praised by his teammates and coaches for performing well, but he admits there’s a difference between practices and the game.

“Out here in practice I have a couple brain farts, but at game time I’m locked in like I know the whole playbook--I wouldn’t say the whole playbook, but the basic calls that we have,” he said. “I pretty much have it down pat so when it comes to executing plays, I can do it.”

With the return of starting weak side linebacker Sean Spence, Perryman will back him up.

“I’m going to have the same attitude I had last week and during game--get better, study my playbook, and work hard to earn some reps,” he said.

Next up for the Hurricanes and the next step for Perryman in his career is a contest with the 15th-ranked Ohio State Buckeyes on Sept. 17.

“I’m looking forward to it,” Perryman said. “That’s a big game. Last year we ended up with an ‘L’ and this year we just have to prepare well and get ready for them.”
the boy will see alot of PT this season
 5 years ago '07        #9968
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
This weekly feature gives fans the opportunity to catch up with all of the high school happenings, both local and outside the area.

Duke Johnson had a strong performance in his first week back. This includes the week’s performance by each of Miami’s current commitments.

Listed below is the necessary information about each prospect, how their team fared, what they were responsible for individually, and finally their season totals.

Miami Commitments

2012 QB Preston Dewey, St. Andrew’s (TX) (2-1) – 42-6 win over SA Memorial.
Game Stats: 8 completions of 12 attempts for 186 yards and 4 touchdowns.
Season Stats: 27 completions of 41 attempts for 483 yards and 9 touchdowns with 1 interception, 6 carries for 44 yards.

2012 QB Gray Crow, Countryside (2-0) – 27-21 win over East Lake.
Game Stats: 7 completions of 22 attempts for 54 yards and 2 interceptions.
Season Stats: 17 completions of 42 attempts for 286 yards and 2 touchdowns with 3 interceptions.

2012 QB David Thompson, Westminster Christian (2-0) – 26-0 win over Florida Christian.
Game Stats: 6 completions of 9 attempts for 98 yards and 2 touchdowns, 2 carries for 14 yards and 1 touchdown.
Season Stats: 15 completions of 22 attempts for 189 yards and 6 touchdowns, 4 carries for 73 yards and 1 touchdown.

2012 RB Duke Johnson, Norland (2-0) – 27-15 win over Northwestern.
Game Stats: 17 carries for 153 yards and 2 touchdowns, an 86 yard kickoff return for a touchdown.

2012 WR Jontavious Carter, Crisp County (GA) (2-1) – 14-13 win over Houston County.
Game Stats: 10 catches for 124 yards and 1 touchdown.
Season Stats: 24 catches for 326 yards and 2 touchdowns.

Angelo Jean-Louis had two touchdown grabs this week.2012 WR Angelo Jean-Louis, Palm Beach Central (1-1) – 34-27 win over Lake Worth.
Game Stats: 3 catches for 45 yards and 2 touchdowns.
Season Stats: 3 catches for 45 yards and 2 touchdowns, 2 carries for 4 yards.

2012 WR D’Mauri Jones, Leesburg (2-0) – 23-7 win over Eustis.
Game Stats: Not available.
Season Stats: Not available.

2012 WR Herb Waters, Homestead (1-1) – 28-20 loss to Southridge.
Game Stats: 3 catches for 67 yards and 1 touchdown, 1 carry for 8 yards, a 40 yard touchdown pass.
Season Stats: 5 catches for 78 yards and 1 touchdown, 3 carries for 114 yards and 1 touchdown, a 40 yard touchdown pass.

2012 TE Brandon Holifield, Godby (2-0) – 26-9 win over Choctawhatchee.
Game Stats: Injured, did not play.

2012 OL Ereck Flowers, Norland (2-0) – 27-15 win over Northwestern.

2012 DE Dwayne Hoilett, Vero Beach (2-0) – 42-14 win over Martin County.
Season Stats: 8 tackles, 2.5 sacks.

2012 DE Jake O’Donnell, Central Bucks East (PA) (0-2) – 36-7 loss to Norristown.
Season Stats: 7 tackles, 2.5 sacks, 5 catches for 101 yards and 1 touchdown.

2012 DE Trent Taylor, Lake Gibson (1-1) – 19-16 loss to Lake Wales.

LB Raphael Kirby is having a strong season. 2012 DL Jelani Hamilton, St. Thomas Aquinas (2-0) – 34-0 win over Cypress Bay.

2012 DT Earl Moore, Hillsborough (1-1) – 36-6 loss to Plant.

2012 LB Keith Brown, Norland (2-0) – 27-15 win over Northwestern.
Season Stats: 15 tackles.

2012 LB James Burgess, Homestead (1-1) – 28-20 loss to Southridge.
Season Stats: 6 tackles, 4 carries for 8 yards and 1 touchdown

2012 LB Raphael Kirby, Stephenson (GA) (3-0) – 35-21 win over Tift County.
Season Stats: 23 tackles, 5 sacks, a 34 yard interception return for a touchdown.

2012 LB Reggie Northrup, First Coast (1-0) – Bye.

2012 LB Josh Witt, Cypress Bay (1-1) – 34-0 loss to St. Thomas Aquinas.

2012 CB Vernon Davis, Coral Reef (1-0) – Bye.
Season Stats: 2 tackles, a 50 yard punt return for a touchdown.

2012 CB Nate Dortch, South Fort Myers (0-1) – 21-20 loss to East Lee County.
Game Stats: 3 tackles, 1 interception.

2012 CB Larry Hope, American (1-1) – 35-34 win over Hialeah-Miami Lakes (OT).
Game Stats: 8 tackles.
Season Stats: 12 tackles.

2012 CB A.J. Leggett, South Miami (1-1) – 30-0 loss to k!llian.
Game Stats: 4 tackles, 2 carries for 1 yard, 1 catch for 2 yards.
Season Stats: 9 tackles, 2 carries for 1 yard, 1 catch for 2 yards.

2013 WR Levonte Whitfield, Jones (0-2) – 28-12 loss to Mainland.
Season Stats: Injured, has not played.
I wishh they could get all the stats but some players depend on week to week
 5 years ago '07        #9969
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- It didn't take long for sophomore wide receiver Allen Hurns to show why he earned a lot of preseason praise from players and coaches.

Hurns had his breakout game against Maryland, catching the first pass of his UM career, totaling 69 receiving yards on four catches.

With the way he attacked the offseason training with focus and his production at Maryland, Hurns has grabbed the attention of UM coach Al Golden.

“Hurns is in a different league right now because Hurns is in tremendous condition and he’s a finisher," Golden said. "Right now he’s a very reliable player every day, very consistent. The (other receivers) have to develop the consistency, mental toughness, and approach that Allen Hurns has. He’s the model for us right now at wide receiver in terms of what we’re looking for. He’ll block, clear it out when he’s not getting the ball, when he gets it he tucks it away, is physical, not afraid to lay out for balls. We need more guys doing that.”

Hurns has a quiet and humble personality. He isn't one to welcome attention and certainly doesn't put in all the hard work for the notoriety.

"Every day that I go out on the field, I give it all I got," Hurns said. "Talent only takes you so far, so you got to have work ethic. You have to keep pushing. There is always room to improve. There is no settling for less."

Against Maryland, Hurns established himself as a number one receving option with the variety of routes he ran and success he had making tough grabs. Hurns caught a crossing pattern in traffic, a quick slant in traffic, a stop and go route for over 30 yards, and a drag route near the sidelines.

On the first play of the game, the UM coaching staff scripted a deep ball intended for Hurns in which an end-around was faked to LaRon Byrd to set up the long pass. Hurns was open on the play, but the ball was thrown out of his reach by a few yards.

"I imagined that first play, so there wasn't any excitement with it," Hurns said of that opening play. "We went through it in practice every day. It was a regular thing."

“He worked really, really hard in camp and he deserved an opportunity and we gave him an opportunity,” offensive coordinator Jedd Fisch said. “He really performed well throughout the game as well. What Allen did at practice, he did in the game. He worked extremely hard, competed for the ball, never tapped out, and wanted to be in there to the end.”

Hurns and quarterback Stephen Morris came in together as a part of the 2010 recruiting class and the two have a strong connection on and off the field. The two players work a lot together during the offseason and Morris is not surprised at all by the success Hurns had at Maryland.

"He is always finishing and always is at the right spot at the right time," Morris said. "We never have to worry about him going to class or doing the right things. We know he is going to get it done and that carries onto the field as well. He is a clutch player and makes big plays in big situations."

Hurns has also caught the attention of senior quarterback Jacory Harris. With the way Hurns works in practice, he is difficult to ignore.

"Allen is a great receiver," Harris said. "He works hard every day. Yesterday in practice we did a little bit of conditioning in the middle and then the next play we ran was a deep play and he just kept going for 60 yards and he didn't break stride. He is physically conditioned and he attacks the ball. He stands out because he is so young doing these things."

Hurns
 5 years ago '07        #9970
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
before all these allegations was gettin atleast 16 articles a day

that sh*t fu*ked the whole game up
 5 years ago '05        #9971
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,654 | Props total: 3750 3750
lol @ Allen Hurns bein ya best guy......our true freshman isnt even on our depth chart and he has ...3 catches, 3 touchdowns, 126 yards....check the sig Dorsett
 5 years ago '07        #9972
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
this n*gga really talkin stats from playing 2 HS squads

lets see what green does on saturday night
 09-12-2011, 12:26 PM         #9973
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
He can't be serious with that one........

How embarrassing. How do those other Noles fans even claim him?!
 5 years ago '05        #9974
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,654 | Props total: 3750 3750
how can I not be serious? what has Hurns done? Greene has 3 catches, 3 touchdowns of 69, 29 and 28 yards...not to mention he had a 70 yard punt return for a touchdown that was called back from a hand stuck in a facemask on the other side of the field which was holding.....he did that sh*t in a protect punt formation too..... He doesn't even start on our team.....Miami is light years behind us....also throw in he's a TRUE freshman.

yall so envious right now and i cant blame ya
 5 years ago '07        #9975
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
 Junior G said:
how can I not be serious? what has Hurns done? Greene has 3 catches, 3 touchdowns of 69, 29 and 28 yards...not to mention he had a 70 yard punt return for a touchdown that was called back from a hand stuck in a facemask on the other side of the field which was holding.....he did that sh*t in a protect punt formation too..... He doesn't even start on our team.....Miami is light years behind us....also throw in he's a TRUE freshman.

yall so envious right now and i cant blame ya
Lol, FSU played a bumass squad in charleston southern. Junior knows that squad is full of high school caliber athletes
 5 years ago '05        #9976
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
got my season tickets today, lets gooo

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Deeangoe; 09-12-2011 at 04:59 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #9977
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 Deeangoe said:
got my season tickets today, lets gooo

That's my GOAT Safety
 5 years ago '07        #9978
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
Yo if Jacory doesnt repeat last year, i think we k!ll OSU this week. That Bouserman kid is straight trash, I had money on the game and kid was missing everything deep, their RB's arent anything special either altho Jammal Berry didnt play much
 5 years ago '04        #9979
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 ttime236 said:
Yo if Jacory doesnt repeat last year, i think we k!ll OSU this week. That Bouserman kid is straight trash, I had money on the game and kid was missing everything deep, their RB's arent anything special either altho Jammal Berry didnt play much
They missing DeVier Posey because of suspension too... thank goodness cuz he would've clowned on our toast CBs Their LBs look shaky too with the exception of Sabino. With our D-line back at 90% strength we should have Bauserman shook and even if Braxton Miller comes in for them I don't expect him to go ape sh*t wild either since we getting the best LB in the ACC back We gonna need our ends to cause havoc back there..Shugarts is probably their best OL and he is a good one. Their DBs are inexperienced and we should definitely have the edge there (hopefully Jacory is done throwing ducks for TB3 )
 5 years ago '07        #9980
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
CORAL GABLES, Fla. -- The Miami Hurricanes returned to practice Monday morning in preparation for their game against No. 17 Ohio State on Saturday.

DT Marcus Forston is back after a 1-game suspension.Miami (0-1) will be looking to avenge a 2010 loss to Ohio State (2-0), falling 36-24.

“We had a good tempo (at practice),” coach Al Golden said. “Having some of our leaders back makes a big difference. It was a good start, we didn’t want to go too long. It looks like we retained our conditioning and we’ll be ready for (Tuesday).”

The Hurricanes will play on Saturday for the first time this week after a Monday opener and a bye week. UM will play their next six games on a Saturday and Golden is looking forward to getting the team into a routine.

“It’s going to be fun,” he said. “It’s been an extraordinary three weeks, let’s leave it at that, that’s what it’s been and hopefully today is a return to normalcy in game week. An hopefully our guys will respond to the consistency of routine.”

Saturday’s game begins at 7:30 and is expected to be UM’s biggest home game of the year.

“I just have a great deal of respect for Ohio State, their six Big Ten championships in a row and it’s a great challenge for our team Saturday night in South Florida,” Golden said. “It should be exciting for us.”

News & Notes

• UM welcomes back five players from suspensions by the NCAA including: QB Jacory Harris, WR Travis Benjamin, LB Sean Spence, DT Marcus Forston, and DE Adewale Ojomo. LB Kelvin Cain was suspended in a separate incident in in the spring and could provide solid play on special teams. In regards to how the suspended players have been in their return, Golden responded, “Pretty sharp. They worked as hard as anybody. We’re talking about leaders now. In addition to guys who have the most experience, they are the glue that holds it together. You can see that evident today with Sean, Forston, and Jacory. It’s nice to have them back certainly.”

• QB Jacory Harris is looking to end his UM career on a positive note after being highly criticized for inefficient play at times and not winning enough (15-9 as a starter). Harris has said that his plan, but Golden wanted to temperate those plans: “That’s probably a good sound bite or headline, but I think he’s approaching it one day at a time. He’s collecting good days since January, he had an unfortunate setback. He’s in a good shape, mentally he’s strong, and he’s been resilient. We need him to play and run the show for us and just compete and to be myself. We don’t need him to be anyone but himself.”

• S Vaughn Telemaque has been impressed with freshman LB Denzel Perryman, who had three tackles in his UM debut against Maryland. “He’s a great freshman, a hungry freshman,” Telemaque said. “He’s out there willing to risk his body and made some plays out there.” With the return of Sean Spence, Perryman’s playing time could be lessened, but Telemaque still thinks he’ll be a valuable a.sset to the team. “Of course and what better leader would you want to be behind than Sean,” Telemaque said. “I think he can learn a lot of great things from Sean. He could give him a breather and not lose a beat. He really showed what he can do and good thing it’s a long season so he can improve a lot more.”

• Special teams were a key last year as Miami returned both a kickoff (Lamar Miller) and punt (Travis Benjamin) for a touchdown against the Buckeyes. “It’s got to help us,” Golden said. “We have to build on what we did (against Maryland). I thought our coverage units were good the other night. We netted 38 on the punt and picked up 12 yards every time we exchanged kickoffs. We need to be better on returns. We did that last year so that’s going to be a challenge. Our playmakers got to make plays, no question.”

• Ohio State is coming off a come from behind 27-22 win over unranked Toledo on Saturday. The Buckeyes were 18-point favorites. “The cage is rattled now,” Golden said. “If they were caught off guard in that game, they wont be in this game. It’s an exciting opportunity for both teams so we’ll get their best. We know that. They are encountering some of the same issues that we have--some of their best players were out for the game. We’ll see, I don’t know who they’re going to have. I finally know who we’re going to have and we’ll move forward.”

• The Buckeyes rolled in the opener, 42-0 over Akron. Golden expected that the coaches held things back to prevent showing everything before the Sept. 17 matchup and he was expecting the same against Toledo, but because it was a close game, he doesn’t think OSU held anything back. “I don’t think they could have held any cards back,” Golden said. “They might have before that, but I think everybody knows Toldeo is a talented team. They have some difference makers on the perimeter. The offensive line played really well. Their returners and skilled kids were very good in that game. And they got probably Ohio State in the right spot/ they’ll regroup.”
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Best Twerking Vines
31 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I'm fu-king PISSED _____________ ! stole my Rosario Dawson
162 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
360 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside J Cole 4 Your Eyez Only Documentary! Drake Stans Come See a TRUE Hip Ho..
36 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Soulja Boy caught Pump faking he in Singapore but really in a ratcher ..
57 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
68 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
156 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 2 - Man who gunned down ex-NFL player in road rage case released wi..
142 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy