Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kanye back in the Studio with Pete Rock and a bunch of Nintendo Wii Games
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Ronda Rousey turns off Stephen A. Smith in rousing promo for UFC 207
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #9941
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,798 | Props total: 1401 1401
Im not down on the team..but still fu*king blows that we lost. It's just unfortunate we didn't get to play a FAU, Akron, or North Texas, etc. for our first game.

- VT is a boss. Period.
- Smash and Dash are legit.
- OL played overall good, even though they went to crap on a couple drives.
- Morris played well, and then his huddle management went to sh*t.
- WR's looked real good.
- Buchanon made a lot of tackles. Jimmy Gaines was in the mix but he's still a tad small, and Perryman is just young as fu*k.
- CB's just blow..thats all I can really say about that. No quick fix there.
- We looked to be much better shape and outside of McGee had no issue with conditioning.
- Defensive Adjustments were nice. The overall D scheme was good, as guys were in the right place they just need to react to the ball.
- Offensive Playcalling was done good by Fisch imo.
- Special Teams has improved 100 times over. Swasey and Paul are a beast on Kickoff coverage.
 5 years ago '05        #9942
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
only thing had me was why golden didnt call a time out before, maryland attempted the go ahead fg, we woulda had a real 2 minute drill opening the middle for us

the homer in me believes no mike james fumble, and no illegal substituion after miller class that took us out inside the 10 and we woulda won
 5 years ago '04        #9943
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 Deeangoe said:
only thing had me was why golden didnt call a time out before, maryland attempted the go ahead fg, we woulda had a real 2 minute drill opening the middle for us

the homer in me believes no mike james fumble, and no illegal substituion after miller class that took us out inside the 10 and we woulda won
Bro thats not even homer talk, if we didn't get that penalty on that Miller play we were gonna get a TD on that drive.
 09-06-2011, 11:59 AM         #9944
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Some good some bad, still hate to lose when we could have stole one. We better get prepared to face a bunch of short passing routes, because Maryland gave everybody a blueprint. Spence being back will shore up some of that for sure. I liked the playcalling, except for the last drive. I saw that interception happening the second he passed the ball. Guys looked lost at times for sure, but I can't complain about the effort. Oline was good and bad at times. Definitely had some guys look lost on defense, but I guess that is to be expected. Lets just hope we get a lot better from now til OSU. Beat them, I forget all about this game. Lose that one, it is going to be a long year. Benjamin should give us a lot more options offensively. Need to utilize more playaction, and Morris just needs to learn to go through his progressions. Has the tools, but reminds me of Kyle, locks onto one receiver. Just needs to improve that, just check the safeties for a split second even, that should open up some deep routes. I still believe in Golden goon. GO CANES!!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '05        #9945
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
Last night, it was like to only return one or two starters on defense from last year. That's how I see it at least so I guess when I look at it like that they did a decent job. I wanted to see more but I'm sure they improve when other key players come back and it will let us do more on defense. On to OSU.
 5 years ago '07        #9946
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
Damn, I was hella mad last night. UMD is decent but they were whooping our a.ss that first half, we just played goodass redzone D

Good
-Miller and James (stupid fumble) look good, that running game should be on point this year especially with that o-line. I also like how Jedd Fisher made a point to run the ball
-Receivers were catching most of the passes, Streeter and Bryd finally using that size
-VT looked damn good outside of a few missed tackles, I thought he shouldve had that second pick

Bad
-CB's was terrible, Mcgee looked lost on that big play. This isnt surpsing but they gotta step up
-D-line played hard with little pressure, but Im sure well be stacked once our suspended players return
-Morris's management needs to improve 10x, those game delays and illegal subs are k!lling us

Bottomline, I liked the effort but you could see where Spence and Ray Ray wouldve helped. I think were gonna be fine once we get past OSU.
 5 years ago '05        #9947
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space

[video - click to view]

finally some lamar miller highlights

only negatives i saw in the game, was his blocking, ability to read and pick up blocks, dude was whiffing hard
 09-07-2011, 06:31 PM         #9948
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Random thoughts:

Brandon Washington is not a tackle.

Jordan Futch should be on special teams and that's it.

Would like to see more of the 3-4 with Marcus Robinson standing up. We saw it a few times and I think it will be successful.

We need Ray Ray more than I thought, JoJo is not a SS.
 5 years ago '04        #9949
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 The Lefty said:
Random thoughts:

Brandon Washington is not a tackle.

Jordan Futch should be on special teams and that's it.

Would like to see more of the 3-4 with Marcus Robinson standing up. We saw it a few times and I think it will be successful.

We need Ray Ray more than I thought, JoJo is not a SS.
JoJo played pretty well last night though We definitely do miss Ray Ray ...

We definitely can't bash Randy on not ever starting Jordan Futch... we finally saw why he shouldn't sniff the field

Brandon Washington is a guard, so is Figs. My boy never played tackle and he doesn't have the feet for it... he's got clumsy feet like crazy.

Chase Ford needs to get his UM scholarship revoked.... dude is one of the worst TEs i've ever seen at the school
 5 years ago '07        #9950
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
Ya, Seantrel Henderson needa get his a.ss in gear and take over a tackle spot. I will say tho, our d-line will be potent once the guys are back
 5 years ago '04        #9951
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 ttime236 said:
Ya, Seantrel Henderson needa get his a.ss in gear and take over a tackle spot. I will say tho, our d-line will be potent once the guys are back
Seantrel is recovering from back surgery.

It's gonna be a long season no doubt fellas, but you gotta have patience. sh*t wasn't gonna turn around overnight and we're already seeing improvements in certain areas. We just need to tighten up on the penalties and continue to get better as a football team. We also can't afford to miss on recruits.
 5 years ago '04        #9952
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
chase ford simply doesnt play like a high D-1 prospect. i thought shannon struck gold when he found him in JUCO, but he's done nothing to impress me yet.
 09-07-2011, 09:30 PM         #9953
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
JoJo played pretty well last night though We definitely do miss Ray Ray ...
JoJo took too many bad angles to the ball. Honestly, I think his best position is corner.
 5 years ago '05        #9954
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
pretty sure jojo is moving back to corner when ray ray comes back

but then again ray ray gone for 4 games

Cap Peeler said:
Chase Ford needs to get his UM scholarship revoked.... dude is one of the worst TEs i've ever seen at the school

seriously dude needs to kick rocks b'

i rather see clive or cleveland

Last edited by Deeangoe; 09-07-2011 at 09:53 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #9955
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
Seantrel is recovering from back surgery.

It's gonna be a long season no doubt fellas, but you gotta have patience. sh*t wasn't gonna turn around overnight and we're already seeing improvements in certain areas. We just need to tighten up on the penalties and continue to get better as a football team. We also can't afford to miss on recruits.
Damn, any word on when hes back?

With Richard Gordons bumass and now Chase Ford, Im starting to realize how beastly Jimmy Graham was doing. NFL is realizing his potential now
 5 years ago '04        #9956
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 ttime236 said:
Damn, any word on when hes back?

With Richard Gordons bumass and now Chase Ford, Im starting to realize how beastly Jimmy Graham was doing. NFL is realizing his potential now
I think I may have read something about October, but nothing is confirmed right now.

btw highlights if anybody cares. There's some good stuff there.

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #9957
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,219 | Props total: 7 7
anyone interested in the entire game? i can try to post full game if you guys want or will the youtube clips do?
 5 years ago '06        #9958
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,706 | Props total: 12245 12245
allen hurns

fu*k was shannon thinkin not redshirting him
 5 years ago '05        #9959
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space

09-08-2011, 02:50 PM         #9960
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Strong co-signage on Chase Ford. Geez, my boy Cleveland was ballin when given the opps last year, I was excited to see him emerge. Not sure what is going on there. We desperately need to find a way to utilize the TE position again. That helps create match up problems all over the field, and IMO is a big reason we don't have guys running free on plays. Make them defend rb's out of the backfield, te's either up the middle or crossing patterns, open up some one on one downfield. Embarrassment having him as our starting TE. Inexcusable.

Last edited by canesin2099; 09-08-2011 at 03:56 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
182 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
64 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
269 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Trailer Teaser
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 8 - Mark Cuban: Trump is our number one draft pick
32 comments
22 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy