Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Gamestop offered him $8.62 for 17 games 2 controllers and a Ps4 Pro
39 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Cam responds
215 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Blind date: She wants to meet at the gym and get Chipotle after... what do?
66 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Mase In Studio Video Recording 'The Oracle' Cam'ron Diss (Engineer Vibi..
52 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '08        #9821
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
and junior gay trynna diss golden goon for his horrible recruiting
 01-31-2012, 12:49 PM         #9822
db305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
did this fool really try to suggest grade issues at UF when hes a miami hurricane commitment...

lol @ if he can get into miami you know damn well he can get to UF u dirty rat turd
lil jay doesn't exactly have a strong track record of sensible statements regarding UF
 6 years ago '05        #9823
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
$53,947 | Props total: 6813 6813
 primetime said:
and junior gay trynna diss golden goon for his horrible recruiting
your 23 three stars speak for itself

QUALITY OVER QUANTITY YOUNG COMRAD

it's not that hard to get a few 4 stars and 23 three stars at Miami, Florida and FSU could do it too, but we'd rather just get the best
 01-31-2012, 01:37 PM         #9824
db305  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
your 23 three stars speak for itself

QUALITY OVER QUANTITY YOUNG COMRAD

it's not that hard to get a few 4 stars and 23 three stars at Miami, Florida and FSU could do it too, but we'd rather just get the best
as of right now we have 1 5-star and 9 4-stars. you have 3 5-stars and 7 4-stars.

we have a legit shot at hamilton, howard, and young. y'all have a legit shot at taking northrup from us and goldman. if all of that happends, it puts us at 3 5-stars and 9 4-stars. y'all will have 4 5-stars and 8 4-stars.

you're not that far ahead and that's without the ncaa breathing down your neck
 6 years ago '05        #9825
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
yeah except for the fact that we have NOTHING BUT QUALITY!!!!!!!! NOTHING BUT 4 N 5 STARS WHERE AS MOST OF YOUR PLAYERS ARE 3 STARS.....ALMOST TRIPLED YOUR COMBINED 4 N 5 STARS....GET THAT THROUGH YA fu*kIN HEAD...WE WILL FIELD NOTHIN BUT TOP RECRUITS N YOU WILL BE STARTING 2 N 3 STAR BUMS along with a couple top recruits. there's a reason we are ranked higher than you on rivals and you have double the commits we have.

damn yall make me keep repeatin myself
 6 years ago '04        #9826
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:
yeah except for the fact that we have NOTHING BUT QUALITY!!!!!!!! NOTHING BUT 4 N 5 STARS WHERE AS MOST OF YOUR PLAYERS ARE 3 STARS.....ALMOST TRIPLED YOUR COMBINED 4 N 5 STARS....GET THAT THROUGH YA fu*kIN HEAD...WE WILL FIELD NOTHIN BUT TOP RECRUITS N YOU WILL BE STARTING 2 N 3 STAR BUMS along with a couple top recruits. there's a reason we are ranked higher than you on rivals and you have double the commits we have.

damn yall make me keep repeatin myself

every year you field 4 and 5 star recruits on a given day

Results are still the same. Talk to me when recruiting 4-5 stars wins you at least a bcs bowl game.

You recruit better than Oklahoma, Ohio State, Wisconsin, Virginia Tech, Boise State, Oregon, LSU, Stanford, Oklahoma State...and you ain't even on the shoe level of any those programs. And every year your stacked team loses to the highly ranked players from Wake Forest
 6 years ago '05        #9827
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$13,045 | Props total: 641 641
NSD is just half the battle

then its signee vs the troll
 6 years ago '05        #9828
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,673 | Props total: 471 471
 db305 said:
grade issues. at UF. you've got to be out of your mind.
Florida did not take his pledge due to grade issues at the time. Then you add in the fact that Florida players higher on their board (Jenkins & Fowler) to play the "Buck" spot. The word was that he was leaning towards USCe.

I'm not saying getting into UF is hard, but its damn sure not easy. Hell we even have one commit in Jeremi Powell who is having trouble with grades and it looks like he will be going to Marshall instead.
 6 years ago '05        #9829
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 db305 said:
lil jay doesn't exactly have a strong track record of sensible statements regarding UF
But whens comes to winning the ACC I have been dead on! Fall off clown.
 6 years ago '05        #9830
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
we have more 4 stars than you tho

who gives a rats a.ss. we are taking a big class this year because its our turn too

by the way a kid that is a 3 star that plays in miami dade county >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>> your 4 star players who play in the woods/farmlands with only a population of 10,000 playing against that Doo Doo competition

slap yaself

FSU stay getting dem 4 stars but they al stay getting dem 4 Loss Seasons
whatever you say 3 STAR U
 6 years ago '05        #9831
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
are u serious? so ur telling me the great florida gators would turn down a commitment from McCord

put they have no problem taking bums like Bryan Cox, Alex McCalster, Quentinze Williams

u look like a fu*king clown just shut the fu*k up... he never had UF in his top schools period u dummy
Your funny and you have no clue of what you are talking about at all. Why take McCord when both Jenkins and Fowler are better?! And to say McCord did not have Florida as one of top schools at one point is foolish and lets me know you have no idea what you are talking about. Even he stated his top 3back in Sept or Oct (not exactly sure what month)saying it was South Carolina, Florida, & USC. Miami was never in the picture that much.

How about you do some research first and then talk clown. So if Bryan Cox and Alex McCallister what does that say about the 3-Stars that Miami loaded up on this cycle?!

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 01-31-2012 at 03:26 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #9832
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
The day Miami wins the ACC will be the day I take them serious, but until I won't. then have fun losing to Maryland & Wake Forest
 6 years ago '05        #9833
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
UF is over clown u had a nice run because of Tebow and Harvin. its a wrap

enjoy more .500 seasons..

know your role jabroni ... you still 3rd in the state overall all time

we sh*t on you head to head games and have 2 more championships then you

AND WE BOTH WENT 6-6 this year so i dont want to hear nothing
Acutally we we went 7-6. Golden did right by not taking a bowl game. You might as well get use to that because you won't going bowling for a while clown after the NCAA drops the bomb on yall. You can't be on top for too long man everyone has down years, but Miami been down since moving to the ACC.
 6 years ago '08        #9834
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
I dont get why. Not like rutgers will ein anything but at least miami is a great pipeline to the nfl n u can have loads of fun.....
 6 years ago '04        #9835
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,841 | Props total: 4118 4118
Damn, thats too bad about Hamilton but nothing disappointing I guess.
 6 years ago '07        #9836
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,509 | Props total: 1133 1133
who didnt kno hamilton was choosing rutgers

his offer list would tell you that. Rutgers are trash tho & in a trash confrence
 6 years ago '04        #9837
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
everyone already knew he was taking rutgers... this shouldn't even be a surprise. His teammate Caroo reaffirmed his commitment to RU too
 6 years ago '07        #9838
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
tomorrow is the day where all hell can break loose

Im Off Work To

#NSDFRENZY
 01-31-2012, 06:24 PM         #9839
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Yeah as long as Buttgers had a head coach before NSD it was a wrap for Hamilton.
 6 years ago '07        #9840
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Mccord has me dying on twitter right now

this class seems like a tight group which is a plus....best team i played on we did EVERYTHING together
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Have Found The Marshmallow For My Sweet Potato Pie
25 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Nov 23 - Woman goes missing after posting about upcoming Tinder date
79 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Australian but lives in L.A.
28 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Denzel Washington: Don't blame the prison system, 'It starts at the ho..
321 comments
23 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Of all the niggas in cinema who should’ve never died at the end of a movie/wan..
76 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ralph Lauren 40% Off Items $125 And Better, One Day Sale Only !!!!
12 comments
24 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside There's no need for us to rush it through, ohhh
39 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chris Tucker:Ice Cube Mad Cause I Ain’t Wanna Do Friday 2, U Ain't Pay ..
160 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy