Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
 132
NBA JJ Barea Drops Blake Griffin!
36 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 127
Image(s) inside Kendrick Lamar IV
311 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 91
Image(s) inside MAKONNEN goes off on DRAKE!! OVO was like PRISON DRAKE used him and TH..
186 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 78
Image(s) inside Just When You Thought You Had The W...
74 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #9801
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,931 | Props total: 346 346
its easy to recall if you have balance statements and phone logs
 6 years ago '04        #9802
booie4 
space
avatar space
space
$5,007 | Props total: 861 861
Got damn we're done. fu*king Boosters, and props to the sec for keeping their sh*t together.


Last edited by booie4; 08-16-2011 at 07:39 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #9803
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,997 | Props total: 1862 1862
Im sick as fu*k right now.
 6 years ago '05        #9804
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,931 | Props total: 346 346
cant wait for the outside the lines special report

ykno tryone gonna be all over that snitching and sh*t




[pic - click to view]



 6 years ago '04        #9805
madness 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,757 | Props total: 783 783
welp, looks like we're going to have to support the UM intramural flag football team soon
 6 years ago '05        #9806
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,931 | Props total: 346 346
even the baseball teams is in probation

 6 years ago '05        #9807
Junior G 112 heat pts112
space
space
space
$52,640 | Props total: 5228 5228
its not even fun takin shots at you anymore
 08-16-2011, 09:15 PM         #9808
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I don't see how Shalala survives this. If she does, the school has lost it.

Now we wait... and we'll most likely be forced to wait longer than we should for penalties. The NCAA is always slow as sh*t when it comes to that.
 6 years ago '08        #9809
rfessler1 
space
avatar space
space
$2,749 | Props total: 695 695
yall will probably get rid of shalala now. thats too bad cause the dumb broad is the reason your program has tanked so much.


this kinda illegal sh*t happens at every school. yall just got caught.



pretty low how none of those players would help the dude out considerin he bought them hookers, diamonds, and all kinds of other sh*t.


u cant seriously be mad at the dude
 6 years ago '04        #9810
dirtysouth79 
space
space
space
$1,209 | Props total: 2 2
i dont think any of the allegations are within the last 4 years so we shouldn't get hit bad. Any involvment with current players would have had to happen before the enrolled in miami. He snitching because we had to removed his name from a building on campus. The university had to dis a.ssociate from him because he is in prison for 20 years. This isn't fair
 08-17-2011, 11:28 AM         #9811
Cheeze  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 rfessler1 said:
yall will probably get rid of shalala now. thats too bad cause the dumb broad is the reason your program has tanked so much.


this kinda illegal sh*t happens at every school. yall just got caught.



pretty low how none of those players would help the dude out considerin he bought them hookers, diamonds, and all kinds of other sh*t.


u cant seriously be mad at the dude
yes give money to a guy who's doing 20 yrs for a Ponzi scheme....you''re a genius
 6 years ago '05        #9812
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,931 | Props total: 346 346
 dirtysouth79 said:
i dont think any of the allegations are within the last 4 years so we shouldn't get hit bad. Any involvment with current players would have had to happen before the enrolled in miami. He snitching because we had to removed his name from a building on campus. The university had to dis a.ssociate from him because he is in prison for 20 years. This isn't fair
while this is true, if there is a pattern that extends past the statue of limitations, they can take in account all of the years prior to

theres still one misconception about everything every is alluding to the fact that this was going on til 2010, which is quite frankly impossible considering hes been in jail for 2 years i believe, he had contact with players until 2008, which is the year of the northwestern incoming class,
 6 years ago '04        #9813
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$16,997 | Props total: 1862 1862

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '08        #9814
904Nole 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,079 | Props total: 285 285
Yeah even though I like to f*ck with ya`ll a lot, I wouldnt wish this on anyone.. ..
 6 years ago '04        #9815
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
fu*k...

Somewhere can newton and auburn are still laughing their a.sses off

Props sec for knowing how to cheat
 08-17-2011, 02:40 PM         #9816
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
If we get hit with the DP, I will never watch sports again, move to Tibet and become an opium smoking monk. I will then find a way to make a ton of money, pimping girls out there, bring all that cash back to the states and take down every flipping university in the NCAA. Down with them all. The fact that this sheet was going on while we stunk it up on the field, and we were led to believe that everything was so tight shipped under Blandy, just makes me want to vomit, and then vomit some more. The next mothereffer that calls me a bandwagon fan I will lay a beatdown of epic proportions on his/her azz. Once again, IT IS US AGAINST THE WORLD, and we shall rise from the ashes, and take back what is ours. Of course, that is, if we even have a flipping program left.
 6 years ago '07        #9817
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
avatar space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 14 14
 canesin2099 said:
If we get hit with the DP, I will never watch sports again, move to Tibet and become an opium smoking monk. I will then find a way to make a ton of money, pimping girls out there, bring all that cash back to the states and take down every flipping university in the NCAA. Down with them all. The fact that this sheet was going on while we stunk it up on the field, and we were led to believe that everything was so tight shipped under Blandy, just makes me want to vomit, and then vomit some more. The next mothereffer that calls me a bandwagon fan I will lay a beatdown of epic proportions on his/her azz. Once again, IT IS US AGAINST THE WORLD, and we shall rise from the ashes, and take back what is ours. Of course, that is, if we even have a flipping program left.
Spoken like a G. Lets hope we get thru this, my canes fam needa stay strong
 6 years ago '05        #9818
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,931 | Props total: 346 346
kinda easy to lose focus and motivation when your getting paid, boating with hoes, eating at lavish restaurants and poppin bottles at upscale clubs

could shapiro be the reason we started stinking it up been going downhill since 04
 08-17-2011, 03:05 PM         #9819
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deeangoe said:
kinda easy to lose focus and motivation when your getting paid, boating with hoes, eating at lavish restaurants and poppin bottles at upscale clubs

could shapiro be the reason we started stinking it up been going downhill since 04
It does seem to factor in to the whole entitlement attitude the kids had and this would somewhat support that statement. Getting sheet before you earn it makes you less likely to work for it. It may have played a major role in our demise. I don't see how these guys were doing all this while maintaining stellar grades. I just pray that some of this just ain't true, and the more I mull it over, the more I think the guy has to be somewhat full of crap. Perhaps, making himself out to be quite larger than he really was. Like why even mention the abortion crapola and say the player had no acknowledgement that he paid her to have one. I mean really, and this is the guy, that everybody wants to believe??? What a douchebag just popping off to pop off. Morally bankrupt scumbag is now the savior to all the haters. Yall can all fk off as far as I'm concerned. Why don't they send him some commissary, since the whole world loves this dikhead.


Last edited by canesin2099; 08-17-2011 at 03:53 PM..
 08-17-2011, 05:04 PM         #9820
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've always believed that Larry Coker was the main reason we fell off. Still do.

But obviously Shapiro was right there with him.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 70
Video inside MizzTwerksum Has A Wardrobe Malfunction! (Big Booty Exposed)
31 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Image(s) inside Melina Can Do the Splits on This D1ck
92 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 21
Image(s) inside Hallie Jade Mathers
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside "Damn Nature, YOU FUN"
28 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Y'all still buying every new Yeezy or nah?
79 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 16
Mar 22 - Missing 15 year old girl "heinously raped" on FB live
212 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 14
Image(s) inside Sesame Street introduces a new Muppet who has a father in jail
76 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 10
Image(s) inside Husband Supports Wife In Court After She Fu€Ks 14yr Old Numerous Times..
101 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy