Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Woman makes husband lose it after convincing him she's adopted wild co..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shout out to my young bosses wifing boss bi-ches
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Las Vegas math teacher - smash or pass
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING: OAKLAND PARTY FIRE- death toll to reach up to 40, 9 people f..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 08-16-2011, 06:15 PM         #9781
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So I guess we know who the starting qb will be now.
 08-16-2011, 06:22 PM         #9782
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Tomorrow morning's practice should be interesting...
 08-16-2011, 06:25 PM         #9783
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wonder if Golden is just shaking his head now. Prolly went to the dwarf and told her he needs a raise ASAP. UNC part deux for us this year. Just when I was starting to believe again. I hate that Nevin Shapiro.
 5 years ago '05        #9784
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,894 | Props total: 289 289
for starters the current players under current investigation would be ruled ineligible

ray ray and telemaque and jo jo who the fu*k we gonna be starting back there

i was too young to understand the ramifications of our probation in 95, i can imagine this being worse
 08-16-2011, 06:33 PM         #9785
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dayum, thinking the punishment of having Coker and Shannon back to back should be suffice. Just hoping there is more smoke than fire, especially with the current guys. Didn't even win sheet with all that crap going on. That just pisses me off even more.
 5 years ago '05        #9786
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
I hope we don't lose out on Stefon Diggs over this but not looking good.

Marseanbaybee Human HIGHLIGHT
=(((RT @NCAAFBallGossip: Report: Coaches, ‘millions of dollars’ part of Miami allegations bit.ly/pmytQ0
4 minutes ago Favorite Reply

Everybody in trouble
1 hour ago

Looks like alot of colleges on going be on sone violation stuff. Well I care then I don't . Im hoping I get updated on schools .
1 hour ago

Miami wats this Shapiro guy talking bout .
1 hour ago
those are from his twitter but gotta love Duke Johnson..

D3jr93 Randy duke johnson
I'M A CANE NO MATTER WHAT.....
7 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
 5 years ago '05        #9787
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
Jacory Harris was one of dozens of Hurricanes players named by Nevin Shapiro in recorded interviews with federal agents. During those interviews, the booster admitted supplying benefits to an array of Miami players from 2002 to 2010. Among the benefits he claimed to have provided:

• Food, drinks and entertainment at Shapiro’s $6 million Miami Beach mansion.

• Pool tournaments for cash at Shapiro’s home.

• Drinks and VIP access in nightclubs on a handful of occasions.

In Shapiro’s words

• “Jacory came by. He was at my house a number of times. We played pool. He was part of the pool tournament where I put cash in each pocket. It was a double elimination tournament. There was about $500 in pool. He was there at my house a number of times [and] in the clubs with me a few times. He was around a lot of stuff.”

Nevin Shapiro’s cell phone providers condensed his calling records from 2002 to 2008 and deleted the booster’s text messaging records prior to 2009. Despite a significant portion of his records being expunged, Yahoo! Sports was able to identify 90 calls or texts between Shapiro and Jacory Harris from July 2009 to December 2009. This is a page showing communication between the booster and a phone number linked to Harris. PDF file

This page from Shapiro’s September 2008 American Express Platinum card statement shows a charge of $1,610.51 which the booster identified as a tab for alcohol in his VIP section at Cameo Theatre following Miami’s home loss to Florida State that season. Shapiro said he entertained at least five players in his section that night, including Robert Marve, Randy Phillips, Jacory Harris, Dedrick Epps and Gavin Hardin. PDF file
 5 years ago '04        #9788
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,785 | Props total: 1381 1381

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #9789
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
cameo trips after fsu losses
 5 years ago '05        #9790
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
gotdamn they have player by player fu*king scouting reports on what benefits was given

5 years ago '04        #9791
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 Deeangoe said:
gotdamn they have player by player fu*king scouting reports on what benefits was given

We dead my n*gga...dead.
 08-16-2011, 07:48 PM         #9792
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
We dead my n*gga...dead.
RIP to the U. Done in by some punkazz wannabee gangster. Dayummmmmmm
 5 years ago '04        #9793
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 canesin2099 said:
RIP to the U. Done in by some punkazz wannabee gangster. Dayummmmmmm
And our own fu*king selfish idiot players. Past and Present.
 08-16-2011, 07:51 PM         #9794
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
And our own fu*king selfish idiot players. Past and Present.

Yep, but as much as I want to blame the players, can't say I wouldn't have done the same thing. So much for the tight ship that Blandy was running. Now a lot of stuff makes sense, all the coaches bolting, AD bolting, etc. Oh well, still all about the U, unless of course, there is no U after this sheet.
 5 years ago '07        #9795
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
Damn, I just realized you could click on the names. That sh*t goes into even DEEPER detail:sad5:

I still cant believe his reasoning, just cus people arent showing him love anymore. fu*k Shapiro and hopefully some goons handle him. Shalala should go for this too, fu*k that bi*ch
 5 years ago '05        #9796
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
least they cant touch our 2001 title
 08-16-2011, 08:09 PM         #9797
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dude must have a photographic memory.
 08-16-2011, 08:09 PM         #9798
Sh0wty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Fake a.ss booster..
 5 years ago '07        #9799
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 459 459

Morris and Co. strap em up and lets go

All them incoming freshmen will learn from the fire....

This n*gga nevin is bi*chmade

He did all this sh*t and we aint get.a goddamn thing outta it......thats the worst fu*king part
 5 years ago '07        #9800
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
 canesin2099 said:
Dude must have a photographic memory.
This. Idk how the fu*k he can remember exactly what he gave to each player. The detail is too vivid to be made up, then you see the phone logs and credit card charges

“He was cool, you know? I don’t really know too much about him,” Moss said. “I didn’t know him personally. It was other guys who knew him a whole lot better than me.” Moss said he was on the boat one time. “Yeah. It was me and some other players with my incoming [class],” Moss said. “I’m not going to say the names but you can probably figure them out yourself. When I was getting there my freshman year, it was me and a couple more players. The thing about that was, how [Axcess Sports] was set up, Nevin basically was the front man. Nevin basically like, Nevin got to be close one on one with a player. And when it was time to actually come out into the draft, it was like ‘You’re rolling with me and that agent.’ And the thing is, it was almost like he had given so much to where it was like you gotta ride with him with most players. That’s how that was. Sometimes I think he used to do a whole lot for nothing as far as fronting money and stuff. At first, when I got to know Nevin, it was like he was doing it because he wanted to be the big shot, you know what I’m saying, that everyone knew him. He wanted to hang around the popular guys and things like that. But I think it was more business than personal, you know?” Moss said he knew Sean Allen was getting money to players. “Yeah. Pee Wee was a front man for a lot of people,” Moss said. “Pee Wee used to be Nevin’s boy. He was on the boat with us, too.”
Moss, u fu*king bum. Just say no comment, mad cus his a.ss is outta football

Last edited by ttime236; 08-16-2011 at 08:30 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Only A Matter Of A Time
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Police: Man kills parents, dismembers and dissolves bodies after than..
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ - 50 Cent Wins $14.5 Million From His Former Lawyers
55 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
16 comments
21 hours ago