Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Mulann Milla: I Knocked Young MA Out When We Fought! (Young MA Is Fakin..
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Zombie Pr0stitute & 10 Others Arrested for Pr0stitution (Myrtle Be..
67 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA This Nigga still can't produce a Son
82 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Biggest Disappointment So Far in the East?
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #9701
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
crazy how highly rated armstrong is, and at times last yr he was a liability with this coverage skills
 5 years ago '08        #9702
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 3 3
honestly i didn't even know he had that many tackles. but i think its his size and potential that has the NFL calling. Hopefully he beasts this year, he chose the jersey so he gotta fill the shoes
 5 years ago '07        #9703
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
So I gues the scouts missed VT...
 07-14-2011, 01:02 PM         #9704
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Am I the only one who doesn't like this Ray Ray hype?

Hyped out of high school, under-performed for the most part since.

Hopefully all this NFL talk doesn't get to his head.

With what we have at CB this year, and if none of them take that step towards our #1 guy, then we NEED VT and Ray Ray to be great.
 5 years ago '07        #9705
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
 The Lefty said:
Am I the only one who doesn't like this Ray Ray hype?

Hyped out of high school, under-performed for the most part since.

Hopefully all this NFL talk doesn't get to his head.

With what we have at CB this year, and if none of them take that step towards our #1 guy, then we NEED VT and Ray Ray to be great.
Ya in Ncaa12, they got Ray Ray as the highest rated SS. I was like

I dont think hes close to being an NFL safety, he has all the talent but hes big as hell. Needs to get quicker and take wayyyyy better angles. Telemaque looks like a future pro IMO
 5 years ago '08        #9706
FSU_CANE561 
space
space
$399 | Props total: 3 3
f*ck ncaa ratings. accelerations and everything is all off. but based on the number of games he started last year and the limited PT he got as a freshman i think this will be a breakout season for VT and RayRay. By the end of the year, Finnie will be that DUDE
 5 years ago '04        #9707
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
 ttime236 said:
Ya in Ncaa12, they got Ray Ray as the highest rated SS. I was like

I dont think hes close to being an NFL safety, he has all the talent but hes big as hell. Needs to get quicker and take wayyyyy better angles. Telemaque looks like a future pro IMO
his angles have gotten better, but i agree 100% for u.... dont really understand his hype right now although the talent is there.. Alot of teams are gonna c him as OLB at the next level.
 5 years ago '07        #9708
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 FSU_CANE561 said:
f*ck ncaa ratings. accelerations and everything is all off. but based on the number of games he started last year and the limited PT he got as a freshman i think this will be a breakout season for VT and RayRay. By the end of the year, Finnie will be that DUDE
Finnie

they say that boy been k!llin sh*t......i hope he steps up and sures up something
 5 years ago '07        #9709
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Meet Gionni Paul

Transitioning to college was hard. I'm not used to waking up at 5:30 in the morning. We're going to workouts then breakfast then study hall then class just to come back for more workouts. I find myself falling asleep walking sometimes (laughs).

Coach Golden talks a lot about teamwork. My old coach was based on family and teamwork too, so that wasn't a big change for me, they're coaches from the same path. Conditioning though, Coach Golden, boy, he's big on it. I never ran gassers like we've been doing. As a freshman coming in, I didn't know what to expect, I had to buckle down and go with the flow.

Coming out of high school, everyone says Miami has a big tradition and history. They said you'd see a lot of former players there that play in the NFL now. I didn't really take all that in, so when I first got here, my eyes got big. I could barely say anything around them, I thought about maybe getting an autograph, I would stutter every time I saw them. It was a big experience for me.

One thing everyone should know about Miami football is that it's tough being a Hurricane. It doesn't come easy. It takes hard work in the classroom and hard work on the field

When I played football as a kid, I pretended to be Ray Lewis. I can't even lie, it was always Ray Lewis. I saw him dancing, acting a fool, it made me want to dance. When I got my first chance to meet him, my eyes lit up. He went to my high school, so he's talked to our team time after time. He's a hard-working man. One day, hopefully, I'll get close to his level. That's a big dream of mine.

I was originally committed to Arizona State because of Coach Dennis Erickson. He was formerly the Miami coach, and I liked what he did at the University of Miami. I was a big fan back around 2001. When I heard Coach Golden was coming to Miami, I looked him up on Google and saw what he did at Temple. My eyes lit up. Not many people take pride in the way coaches can turn a program around, but I do. I think Coach Golden, is an awesome, awesome, awesome coach. He's big on character, personality, work ethic, and all the things that my family believes in.
I had offers from everywhere, over 50. I wouldn't talk to anyone. But Coach Golden, he came in and didn't really pressure me, he told me what was real, and he built a relationship with me. That's how I ended up here. I'm happy I'm here.

People might be surprised to know I'm majoring in civil engineering. I also love animals. I want to be a veterinarian one day.

My mom is a guidance counselor, and my dad works with a lot of students, he's a teacher and a dean. Both of them were always involved in the school system, so growing up, grades were always important.

I'm a Hurricane because I take pride in the tradition and history. I always wanted to be a Hurricane. I grew up a Hurricane fan. When we were younger and used to have imaginary teams, we always used to f!ght over Florida State and Miami (laughs).

The best advice I've been given is to shoot for the moon, and if you miss you'll land amongst the stars. My dad told me that.

I don't really have superstitions before the game. I just pray before every game. I thank God for the position He put me in. I thank my coach for giving me the opportunity to play every game. Other than that, none really.

My favorite song right now is "How To Love" by Lil' Wayne

I want to leave a legacy at the University of Miami. I want to be the most feared hitter whoever walked this campus. Just know #36 when he gets on the field.

Rumble Young Man Rumble

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #9710
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
Gotdamn, I just read up on this Sony Michal kid. Tearing it up on varisty as a eighth grader. I know yall living down here mustve heard something bout him, and I read hes a canes fan

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #9711
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 ttime236 said:
Gotdamn, I just read up on this Sony Michal kid. Tearing it up on varisty as a eighth grader. I know yall living down here mustve heard something bout him, and I read hes a canes fan

He`s a cane lock unless we do some of the dumbest sh*t in history. He be at all the camps tearing it up. Hes a fu*king workhorse.
 5 years ago '05        #9712
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,687 | Props total: 3795 3795
he'll scatter to us when you have this miserable season of 5 wins
 5 years ago '04        #9713
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
training camp almost here:wow:

45 days til college football
 5 years ago '05        #9714
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,616 | Props total: 243 243
Any word on when Tracy Howard is going to commit? Kid was suppose to be a Gator
 5 years ago '07        #9715
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Any word on when Tracy Howard is going to commit? Kid was suppose to be a Gator
Its 50/50 at this point. Hes just not a heavy gator lean at this point

I hope he commits to us tho its a huge need
 5 years ago '05        #9716
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,616 | Props total: 243 243
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
Its 50/50 at this point. Hes just not a heavy gator lean at this point

I hope he commits to us tho its a huge need
He is all Miami at this point. I believe we are done looking at DBs that is if Poole and Bailey stay committed.
 5 years ago '08        #9717
JCyclops 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,729 | Props total: 438 438
All about that U

5 years ago '04        #9718
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,797 | Props total: 1400 1400
Quick question how do I make one of those things with all the team symbols in the signature ?
 5 years ago '05        #9719
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
 C.R.I.P. said:
Quick question how do I make one of those things with all the team symbols in the signature ?
some dude on bx was making em, dunno if he still is
 5 years ago '04        #9720
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,797 | Props total: 1400 1400
 Deeangoe said:
some dude on bx was making em, dunno if he still is
I found it, good looking.

Last edited by C.R.I.P.; 07-19-2011 at 05:02 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
162 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
230 comments
24 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Kim Kardashian Allegedly Wants A Divorce From Kanye West
158 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
93 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
108 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Keep it 100: Would you jump in this 3some
67 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Trevor Noah Spittin Real on The Breakfast Club
71 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
60 comments
23 hours ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy