Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Brother acts like little sister is invisible & she believes him
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #9661
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,616 | Props total: 243 243
 db305 said:
1) Yet again you don't answer to the topic of your argument: that Notre Dame's defense was the root of their struggles (it was only the case in 2009).
You do know that a 39th defense is not good right? Look at the amount of points they gave up in 2007

33 to G-Tech
31 to PSU
38 to Michigan
31 to MSU
33 to Purdue
38 to USC
46 to Navy
41 to Air Force

Thats not even good at all. Most of Notre Dames games that year were over by the first half. Once teams got up on them they called the dogs off in the 2nd half. That 39th defense you was bragging about could of be worst than that. A top 15 defense in college football is good. Why should a team score more points when they know the opposing team with no actual experience cannot score

How do you expect to win games when you defense giving up over 30 points a game

Lets move on to 2008. The defense was still not good and was ranked 39th. They played against teams that were average at best. They played against Michigan team that was changing over to the spread. A Stanford team with Andrew Luck then, but still got pounded on the ground.

There schedule was not even tough that year. They still could not stop anyone

You tried man, but you need to try a little harder next time.
 5 years ago '04        #9662
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,789 | Props total: 1393 1393
Whats good fellas, it's been a minute. How yall feel about the upcoming season ?
 5 years ago '04        #9663
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
oh sh*t it's the O.G. legend CRIP:wow:

i think we'll be aight. guys will have to buy into the new coaching staff/philosophy, plus we're still trying to weed out all the losers from the team.

this season will all come down to QB play. if we get a typical 18-20 pick season from jacory and morris, then 8 wins. if we get a 12-15 pick season, 9 wins. if they're able to cut down drastically on picks, then 10 wins isnt out of the question, especially with our schedule.
 07-04-2011, 09:56 PM         #9664
db305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
You do know that a 39th defense is not good right? Look at the amount of points they gave up in 2007

33 to G-Tech
31 to PSU
38 to Michigan
31 to MSU
33 to Purdue
38 to USC
46 to Navy
41 to Air Force

Thats not even good at all. Most of Notre Dames games that year were over by the first half. Once teams got up on them they called the dogs off in the 2nd half. That 39th defense you was bragging about could of be worst than that. A top 15 defense in college football is good. Why should a team score more points when they know the opposing team with no actual experience cannot score

How do you expect to win games when you defense giving up over 30 points a game

Lets move on to 2008. The defense was still not good and was ranked 39th. They played against teams that were average at best. They played against Michigan team that was changing over to the spread. A Stanford team with Andrew Luck then, but still got pounded on the ground.

There schedule was not even tough that year. They still could not stop anyone

You tried man, but you need to try a little harder next time.
39th is better than 66% of the country in total defense and only 33.4 yards away from the 15th ranked total d in 2007 (TCU) and 34.9 away from the 15th ranked in 2008 (FSU). Scoring defense ranked 72nd in 2007 and 42nd in 2008, scoring offense was 116th and 66th, time of possession was 107th and 25th. These stats say that their offense was complete garbage in 2007 and that their offense moved the ball well and couldn't score in 2008. So given your a.ssertion that their 39th out of 119 defenses wasn't good against average teams, their offense was fared even worse. If they had played from far behind the entire time, their total offense (119 in 07 and 65 in 08) should have been higher in both years because they would have more offensive opportunities since the other teams would be less aggressive with a big lead. Instead, you have the worst total offense in 2007 and one better than under 50% of the country in 2008.
 5 years ago '04        #9665
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 db305 said:
39th is better than 66% of the country in total defense and only 33.4 yards away from the 15th ranked total d in 2007 (TCU) and 34.9 away from the 15th ranked in 2008 (FSU). Scoring defense ranked 72nd in 2007 and 42nd in 2008, scoring offense was 116th and 66th, time of possession was 107th and 25th. These stats say that their offense was complete garbage in 2007 and that their offense moved the ball well and couldn't score in 2008. So given your a.ssertion that their 39th out of 119 defenses wasn't good against average teams, their offense was fared even worse. If they had played from far behind the entire time, their total offense (119 in 07 and 65 in 08) should have been higher in both years because they would have more offensive opportunities since the other teams would be less aggressive with a big lead. Instead, you have the worst total offense in 2007 and one better than under 50% of the country in 2008.
ouch.

:agreement6::agreement6::ro fl:
 5 years ago '06        #9666
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,585 | Props total: 11969 11969
db305 for mod status :wow:

killin em with #'s to back up his arguements

Last edited by DEDOS; 07-04-2011 at 10:12 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #9667
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 madness said:
oh sh*t it's the O.G. legend CRIP:wow:

i think we'll be aight. guys will have to buy into the new coaching staff/philosophy, plus we're still trying to weed out all the losers from the team.

this season will all come down to QB play. if we get a typical 18-20 pick season from jacory and morris, then 8 wins. if we get a 12-15 pick season, 9 wins. if they're able to cut down drastically on picks, then 10 wins isnt out of the question, especially with our schedule.
Word. I got us going for 9 wins at best, which wouldn't be terrible in AG's first year. Too many holes outside of OL and RB.

btw we better not lose to the Noles this year, they were the whole reason why I was gone from BX. It's pretty much been a year, or damn close.
 5 years ago '07        #9668
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 459 459
I Got Us For 9 wins to

OL Deep
Rb I think we'll be alright
WR we got plenty.someone just gotta step up and shine
TE is stacked

DL is beastly
Lbs is beastly
Secondary we very inexperienced so the front 7 will have to get it in to hide this hole. Maybe the secondary will step up tho....lets get it

5 years ago '04        #9669
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
10 wins this year... maybe even 11.

Very favorable schedule... only two games I see losing is virginia tech and florida state and that's because of what's happened in the last two years especially with VT. We going to Blacksburg which isn't ever easy and we playing fsu on the road as well. North Carolina is gonna give us problems too.

however, ohio state, maryland, kansas state, duke, boston college, virginia, bethune, georgia tech, usf are all winnable games.

No need to be flashy... which is where Whipple failed so bad here.... we have arguably the best offensive line in the ACC and top 5 in the country, stud RBs... we can literary run our way through this schedule. The toughest run defenses we're facing here are FSU, Boston College, OSU and UNC.

If Shannon somehow 9 games two years ago on pure talent and a harder schedule, Golden can surpass that mark with the way he's been running the show since he took over.
 5 years ago '11        #9670
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,354 | Props total: 144 144
[/B]
 C.R.I.P. said:
Word. I got us going for 9 wins at best, which wouldn't be terrible in AG's first year. Too many holes outside of OL and RB.

btw we better not lose to the Noles this year, they were the whole reason why I was gone from BX. It's pretty much been a year, or damn close.

5 years ago '07        #9671
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
I got bout 9 wins also, as much as we hate on Jacory now, he still produces somewhat and Im sure Golden's not gonna let him slide with throwing all those INT's like Shannon/Whipple did. The RB"s and WR"s and O-line all have depth and talent, Im hoping for a big year from Miller and a breakout year for Bryd/Streeter. Especially Laron, hes got NFL talent and Im tired of seeing it go to waste. Sidenote, where the fu*k is Aldarius throughout this offseason???

Defense should be aiteee I hope, I just hate to see no experience at CB. D-line is stacked as usual, Spence alone should make the LB's respectable, and we all know what Vaughn and Ray Ray can do

Like Cap said, if we keep it simple and just let the talent take over, sh*t should work out

Imma be at that maryland game first week, in Bryd stadium with my uni like while we stomping on the terps

Last edited by ttime236; 07-05-2011 at 11:53 AM..
 07-05-2011, 08:39 PM         #9672
The Lefty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Any truth to the rumors about FSU being in trouble with the NCAA over the recruitment of Lamarcus Joyner?
 5 years ago '04        #9673
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 The Lefty said:
Any truth to the rumors about FSU being in trouble with the NCAA over the recruitment of Lamarcus Joyner?
There are rumblings out there that FSU is next on the Yahoo Sports/ NCAA list.
 5 years ago '06        #9674
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
isnt FSU on probation

in fairness from day one that little ugly midget always said FSU was his favorite school
 07-05-2011, 09:13 PM         #9675
canesin2099 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 P. Dedos said:
isnt FSU on probation

in fairness from day one that little ugly midget always said FSU was his favorite school
St Boobah ain't there to protect free shoes U anymore. Let the scholies hit the floor.
 5 years ago '04        #9676
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 ttime236 said:
Sidenote, where the fu*k is Aldarius throughout this offseason???
kid is a clown, straight up. ryan hill was talking about some players throwing snowballs during the bowl game loss, i'm pretty sure aldarius was one of them. i had high hopes for that n*gga coming out of tha West, what a disappointment he's been. hopefully the new staff can salvage at least 1 good year from him.
 5 years ago '05        #9677
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
 madness said:
kid is a clown, straight up. ryan hill was talking about some players throwing snowballs during the bowl game loss, i'm pretty sure aldarius was one of them. i had high hopes for that n*gga coming out of tha West, what a disappointment he's been. hopefully the new staff can salvage at least 1 good year from him.
dude suffered that ryan moore, lance leggett syndrome

play good freshmen yr, and its all down hill from there
 5 years ago '06        #9678
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
ya he tricked me too
 5 years ago '06        #9679
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
Miami man
One player who will admit to leaning toward the Hurricanes is Lucas Thompson.

"I think Miami is the spot," said Thompson, the No. 11 safety in the country.

Thompson said he might commit to the Canes in August but also is interested in exploring other options. He already has visited Miami and South Carolina, and would like to return to those schools on official trips. He's also planning official visits to Louisville and West Virginia.

The four-star Winter Garden (Fla.) West

5 years ago '06        #9680
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
Duke Johnson at the Opening

I hope he can get a 5th star out of this!!

40 time = 4.42

shuttle = 4.1

Verticle = 38.6

powerball = 38

Duke and Keith Brown

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Duke, Tracey Howard, and somebody else

[pic - click to view]

Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
26 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
87 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
370 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy talks about the difference between Diddy and 50 Cent (Drink Cha..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
160 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy