Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Woman makes husband lose it after convincing him she's adopted wild co..
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Shout out to my young bosses wifing boss bi-ches
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Las Vegas math teacher - smash or pass
48 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BREAKING: OAKLAND PARTY FIRE- death toll to reach up to 40, 9 people f..
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #9601
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,564 | Props total: 11928 11928
Wes Brown is best friends with S. Diggs if somehow golden pulls that off need to win in the regular season and hes going to pick what he wants

Duke already getting that miami hurricane hate thats all it is famo
 06-26-2011, 05:14 PM         #9602
db305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Will Muschamp may have never been a HC, but what is the difference? He was a great DC and I am pretty sure anyone can be a HC with good talent if the players want to be coached up.
Randy Shannon was a surefire Broyles Award-winning DC, an honor Muschamp never won, and that didn't work out so great for the Canes.

You also have Charlie Weis as the OC, who couldn't even call the right plays for Notre Dame against weaker and slower defenses than he will face in the SEC on a week-to-week basis.
 5 years ago '06        #9603
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
 db305 said:
Randy Shannon was a surefire Broyles Award-winning DC, an honor Muschamp never won, and that didn't work out so great for the Canes.

You also have Charlie Weis as the OC, who couldn't even call the right plays for Notre Dame against weaker and slower defenses than he will face in the SEC on a week-to-week basis.
:welcome:
 5 years ago '04        #9604
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 db305 said:

this dude's first post was pure piff, straight fire ether
 5 years ago '05        #9605
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,616 | Props total: 243 243
 db305 said:

Get the hell outta here you clown a.ss n*gga. Shannon won that award in 2001 with one of the best defenses in collge football history. That defense was loaded. You and I could of got that award with that defense.

When Weis was at Notre Dame had a good offense in college football. You have to remember Notre Dame only recruits good kids that come from good families and have very high GPA's, so that takes them out the market for better players with better skill sets.

Now that he is at UF he does not have to worry about that anymore. Getting into UF is not easy, but it is not as difficult as trying to get into Notre Dame. What you have to remember UF is going to get the best athletes in the country & Charlie already stated that Florida has the most speed he has ever seen on one team and that is including the NFL

@ Charlies coaching slow teams when he was O-Coordinator in the NFL coaching against some of the best athletes alive and has 3 super bowls I swear for your first post was one of the dumbest ones I have read.

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 06-27-2011 at 02:43 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #9606
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Get the hell outta here you clown a.ss n*gga. Shannon won that award in 2001 with one of the best defenses in collge football history. That defense was loaded. You and I could of got that award with that defense.

When Weis was at Notre Dame had a good offense in college football. You have to remember Notre Dame only recruits good kids that come from good families and have very high GPA's, so that takes them out the market for better players with better skill sets.

Now that he is at UF he does not have to worry about that anymore. Getting into UF is not easy, but it is not as difficult as trying to get into Notre Dame. What you have to remember UF is going to get the best athletes in the country & Charlie already stated that Florida has the most speed he has ever seen on one team and that is including the NFL

@ Charlies coaching slow teams when he was O-Coordinator in the NFL coaching against some of the best athletes alive and has 3 super bowls I swear for your first post was one of the dumbest ones I have read.
stopped reading there. Notre Dame recruits the best of the best in the country. Not all good high school athletes have poor grades.
 5 years ago '05        #9607
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,616 | Props total: 243 243
 Cap Peeler said:
stopped reading there. Notre Dame recruits the best of the best in the country. Not all good high school athletes have poor grades.
I didn't say that, but lets be realistic here, Notre Dame does recruit some of the best football players in the country.

I am not saying all high school athletes have good grades, but most of the good athletes would not even get in Notre Dame. I am not even calling them dumb. They have different standard when it comes to kids enrolling their compared to likes of Alabama, Auburn and etc.

You can't compare recruiting at Florida to recruiting at Notre Dame.

Last edited by Lil Jay 05; 06-27-2011 at 08:32 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #9608
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
Reggie Northrup just committed. Best linebacker from jacksonville
 5 years ago '06        #9609
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
Golden Goon has done it again

Reggie Northrup , OLB Jacksonville, FLFirst Coast H.S. (FL)
Scouts Grade: 79 Position Rank (OLB): 26 Four-star linebacker Reggie Northrup decides for Miami-Florida
June 28, 2011Jun 2812:45PM PDT

The Canes have snared a commitment from highly-recruited linebacker Reggis Northrup of First Coast HS (Jacksonville, Fla.) for the Class of 2012.

Northrup (6-foot-2, 215-pounds) is rated four-stars by ESPNU.

Among his many other offers are Arkansas, Auburn, Cincinnati, Duke, Florida Atlantic, Florida International, Florida State, Georgia Tech, Louisville, Michigan State, Mississippi, North Carolina, Notre Dame, South Carolina, South Florida, Southern Mississippi, Syracuse, Tennessee, Central Florida and West Virginia.

Miami-Florida now has 18 pledges.
 5 years ago '04        #9610
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
that n*gga Golden gonna be done with this class before the start of camp
 5 years ago '07        #9611
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 459 459
Golden snatching everything

5 years ago '07        #9612
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Also we have to give thanks to ray lewis guest apperance it played a part
 5 years ago '07        #9613
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
Damn, just peeked at the 2012 commit list

Golden Goooooon
 5 years ago '05        #9614
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,894 | Props total: 289 289
dont players report today :dancingcool:
 5 years ago '07        #9615
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 Deeangoe said:
dont players report today :dancingcool:
Yea all this week

I posted it a pg or 2 back
 06-29-2011, 01:28 AM         #9616
db305 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Lil Jay 05 said:

Miami had a top 10 defense in all but one season under Shannon. His 2003 (2nd ranked) and 2005 (4th ranked) defenses were better statistically than 2001 (6th ranked) when he won it.
Want to talk inheriting great college players? Weis had great seasons with Willingham's players (Quinn and Samardzija) but when they left he coached one of the worst stretches in Notre Dame history.
You are correct in saying that UF recruiting is easier and that they get better athletes, but any idiot with half a brain can get into UF. Not to say that it's a bad school, but it doesn't take a lot upstairs to get in so he will naturally have more perks like speed. But to run a complicated pro-style offense, that takes years for NFL players to perfect, you need to have a lot working in your mind. If Weis' high GPA athletes at Notre Dame couldn't run the offense correctly, then you better hope that he dumbs it down a bit for UF's.
I hope my second post registers a little higher in your mind compared to my dumb first one. I'm going to guess that you'll probably say that I'm an idiot or something a little sophomoric and then back it up with some reasoning that you've come up with based on little to no actual knowledge of the subject aside from what's in the typical Gator fan's repertoire.
 5 years ago '04        #9617
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 db305 said:
Miami had a top 10 defense in all but one season under Shannon. His 2003 (2nd ranked) and 2005 (4th ranked) defenses were better statistically than 2001 (6th ranked) when he won it.
Want to talk inheriting great college players? Weis had great seasons with Willingham's players (Quinn and Samardzija) but when they left he coached one of the worst stretches in Notre Dame history.
You are correct in saying that UF recruiting is easier and that they get better athletes, but any idiot with half a brain can get into UF. Not to say that it's a bad school, but it doesn't take a lot upstairs to get in so he will naturally have more perks like speed. But to run a complicated pro-style offense, that takes years for NFL players to perfect, you need to have a lot working in your mind. If Weis' high GPA athletes at Notre Dame couldn't run the offense correctly, then you better hope that he dumbs it down a bit for UF's.
I hope my second post registers a little higher in your mind compared to my dumb first one. I'm going to guess that you'll probably say that I'm an idiot or something a little sophomoric and then back it up with some reasoning that you've come up with based on little to no actual knowledge of the subject aside from what's in the typical Gator fan's repertoire.
damn where did this kid come from??

two posts and he fatality that f*ggot a.ss gaytor n*gga
 5 years ago '06        #9618
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
 db305 said:
:agre ement1:
 5 years ago '07        #9619
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
TE Brandon Holifield Committed To Us
 5 years ago '04        #9620
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
 Cap Peeler said:
damn where did this kid come from??

two posts and he fatality that f*ggot a.ss gaytor n*gga
sorry i didnt mean to post those two post on my alias account..... (no i dont have an alias acct).... Im nominating him for mod :)
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Only A Matter Of A Time
104 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside "Here Lies Drake... Bodied By A Acting N!gga AGAIN": Shia LaBouef Confi..
135 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Chick With The A$$ From J. Cole's False Prophets Video...
70 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jim Jones Responds To Cam'ron: You A F*ck Boy With No Honor
106 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chris Pratt Keeps Cropping Jennifer Lawrence Out of Photos & It Never ..
46 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Police: Man kills parents, dismembers and dissolves bodies after than..
64 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside TMZ - 50 Cent Wins $14.5 Million From His Former Lawyers
55 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside China Warns iPhones Have A Serious Problem
16 comments
21 hours ago