Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
217 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #SPN: Zashia Santiago
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
161 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #9581
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,683 | Props total: 12216 12216
Jacksonville (FL) First Coast High School LB Reggie Northrup and his father spent almost seven hours on UM's campus today on an unofficial visit.

"It went great," Northrup said. "It was real nice. I got a better insight on how the coaches run things at the school, what they have to offer academically and in the football program."

While at Miami Northrup spent time with coaches as well as players Sean Spence and Olivier Vernon. He even saw Ray Lewis talking to several players but wasn't able to talk to him per NCAA rules.

"I got to chat with Sean and Olivier," Northrup said. "They were just telling me they needed linebackers, were asking me to become part of the family."

Northrup said when he met with Al Golden that "He said he's real interested in me going to their school, that he wants me there."

Northrup built a good rapport with his position coach, Micheal Barrow, during his time on campus.

"We got along great - he's a good coach," Northrup said. "He was telling me what he expects out of me, how he does things so I can have a full understanding."

Northrup said the defensive scheme was explained to him and that he feels he fits it perfectly.

Part of his visit also included a tour of the architecture department - architecture is his planned major.

So did the overall visit meet his expectations?

"It met my expectations 100 percent," Northrup said.

Northrup says he has decided to wait to announce a decision for at least a week.

"The earliest is in a week; the latest is in two weeks," he said.

He says right now it's Miami and North Carolina that are at the forefront. He says neither has a clear advantage.

"It's who can give me the best opportunity to be the best, excel and get to the next level," Northrup said.

He says UNC has a chance to land him because "I like the tradition they have as far as linebackers, just overall there."

Of what Miami has going in its favor, Northrup said, "I like their tradition. I see they're improving on their facilities - I got to see what they're going to be building; it looks nice."

The big thing now for Northrup: "I just have to think it out," he said. "I don't know what I'll do. I'll sit down, think and pray about it and make my decision."

5 years ago '05        #9582
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
 P. Dedos said:
per another forum

Golden Goon keep making moves this man is nonstop
we all know how randy felt about transfers
 5 years ago '05        #9583
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
$8,616 | Props total: 243 243
Yall better get yalls recruits because Will Muschamp is not playing. He is getting talent all over.
 5 years ago '07        #9584
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
i aint heard a damn thing outta gainesville
 5 years ago '07        #9585
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
'Chickillo says "This is what I\'ve been waiting for, to go to Miami.

"I'm going to come down on Sunday with my mom and dad, stay at my uncle or aunt's house," he said. "I can't get in the dorms till Monday, though. I'm excited. I'm ready. My whole family is excited."

* Denzel Perryman, who will wear uniform No. 52, says all his paperwork is through.

"I report on Tuesday, I'm all set," he said. "I talked to coach (Micheal) Barrow, coach (Jethro) Franklin, coach (Andreu) Swasey yesterday - they're all excited that I'm coming. They said `I hope you're ready.' And I said `Yeah.'

* Matt Goudis is flying in on Monday and reports on Tuesday.

"He reports at 10 a.m., is enrolled and has two classes that start on Wednesday," Goudis' father, Rich, said. "He's through the Clearinghouse and everything."

* Taylor Gadbois says he's "all set" for arrival. He's driving down with his parents on Monday.

"I have a lot of stuff I have to bring," Gadbois said. "I just spoke with coach (Micheal) Barrow yesterday - he was just checking up on me."

* Kevin Grooms says he'll show up on campus Tuesday and that he has his admissions papers and is through the NCAA Clearinghous.

"I have to be dressed in a suit for pictures on Tuesday, then will go from there," he said. "I'm excited."

* Jalen Grimble has his plane tickets and is flying to Miami on June 26. He is through the Clearinghouse.

"I'm good to go, done with everything," he said.

* Eddie Johnson is already in Miami.

"I'm already down here and I start school the 28th," he said. "I've been down here because I have an uncle that lives here - I wanted to come early so I can get used to the heat. I'm from Selma originally and it's hot there, too, so it's not a big deal.

"I've met coaches, players - it feels good being around some of the players like Sean Spence - he's cool. He works with me - it's not like how some places they treat the freshmen bad. It's a big family."

Johnson says he's through the NCAA and is all set for the start of classes.

* Dallas Crawford got the news that he's all set a week ago.

"I'm reporting on Tuesday," Crawford said. "I'm very excited. I'm through the Clearinghouse, am good."

* Ricardo Williams will be reporting on Tuesday.

"He's all set - I just spoke to his dad earlier," William's high school coach, Bobby McCray, said. "He's ready. He'll go in as a DE/LB. He put on 40 pounds since the season was over with - he was 195, now is 236. I hope he didn't lose his speed, put it on too fast. But he should be fine. He's working out and will be reporting."

* Thurston Armbrister says he had one glitch with his paperwork: "I had to send in my test score, finished that a week ago and now I'm all set. I'm excited to get there, am just working out as much as I can to get prepared. I'll be there Tuesday."

* Dalton Botts says he has his plane tickets for Miami.

"I fly out on Monday morning," he said. "I'm just excited. I'm ready to go.

"I'm cleared, everything is ready to go. I've been working on that for this past last semester."

Of course, all the new arrivals want to prove to coaches they belong on the field as true freshmen.

"I want to do anything to get on that field, whatever it takes," Grooms said.
 5 years ago '05        #9586
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 L-E-Dub bi*ch said:
i aint heard a damn thing outta gainesville
 5 years ago '07        #9587
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 5 years ago '06        #9588
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
lmaoooooo.... nobody checkin for the turds

your reign on top was short like lepercauns
 5 years ago '05        #9589
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
Our class is k!lling yalls class.
 5 years ago '11        #9590
mester 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 149 149
Kevin Grooms
 5 years ago '07        #9591
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
 mester said:
Kevin Grooms

Cant wait to see him tear sh*t up
 5 years ago '05        #9592
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
damn had to refamilarize myself with the signees, heat season had me for a while

5 years ago '04        #9593
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 Oh Finesse said:
Welcome to the U Northrup, I respect your media savvy tho, play the role of the clueless **** not knowing what you're gonna do when all along you had your mind set on South Beach

Bron Bron got a couple tickets for ya buddy
 5 years ago '06        #9594
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
 Lil Jay 05 said:
Our class is k!lling yalls class.
fu*k outta hea based on what we got a real coach now if u didnt see dipsh*t we had 8 players drafted sh*tting on both you and fsu combined, and u had the best class in the nation "according to paid customer websites" :banghead:... i trust south florida talent over north florida farmland hicktown anyday of the week and that mediocre talent your recuits come from of coarse the suckers are going to rate them high.... our class even rivals has us just as many four stars so what u talking about sucka not that ratings matter... you kidding me
 5 years ago '05        #9595
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
fu*k outta hea based on what we got a real coach now if u didnt see dipsh*t we had 8 players drafted sh*tting on both you and fsu combined, and u had the best class in the nation "according to paid customer websites" :banghead:... i trust south florida talent over north florida farmland hicktown anyday of the week and that mediocre talent your recuits come from of coarse the suckers are going to rate them high.... our class even rivals has us just as many four stars so what u talking about sucka not that ratings matter... you kidding me
your whole post was jokes. A real coach huh? When Shannan got hired you was running around here saying he was the man! What has he proved that he can win at Temple? Will Muschamp is a proven man. He put together some very good defenses while at LSU,AU, & Texas. Won a NC and coached in them as well. Our coaching staff>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Miami's. Let me not forget that Muschamp and Brian White maybe the best combination as far as recruiting in college football. White has so many connects out west its not even funny.

Who cares about who produces NFL talent in college? The only that matters is winning games. We are not even finished yet. We are still in the lead for so many good players it is going to blow those 7 or 8 3-Stars players you got out the water.
 5 years ago '06        #9596
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
u idiot you just came off a four loss season.... muchamp has never been a coach u dumb a.ss clown

tebow is gone now

anyways go back to your thread where you talk to urself f*ggot

back to the legends folks something the turds are low on

Ray Lewis Speaks To Current Canes
Jun/22/11 09:51 PM Filed in: Ray Lewis
Ray Lewis apparently spoke to the current crop of Hurricane player on Wednesday afternoon and from the current players’ tweets which you can read below, he left quite an impression. Coach Golden has been great in bringing in former players to address the current Canes or just to be a presence in the weight rooms. Check out the tweets below including Coach Golden’s.

JFutchCincoOcho Jordan Futch
Wow Ray Lewis just blessed us Canes...Time Waits For No Man So Dont Waste No Time

RIP_ANT_45 eduardo clements
JUST HEARD A MESSAGE FROM ONE OF THE GREASTEST...#RAYLEWIS

B34STMODE_ CJ Holton
Just heard the greatest message ever from #RayLewis

Cane78Boy Jermaine Johnson
After hearing Ray Lewis only one word to discribe this man....... BLESSED

UMB99M Marcus Forston
Great message by #RayLewis

UMB99M Marcus Forston
"I win the game in practice, so that when the lights cut on I'm ready to dance" #RayLewis

UMB99M Marcus Forston
"The eye of the hurricane sits in my heart" #RayLewis

adjohnson4 Aldarius Johnson
#RayLewis love the word WOW

GrindMode29 Jojo Nicolas
Very thankful to be able to gain knowledge from one of the greatest... #RAYLEWIS

UMB99M Marcus Forston
"Pain don't last forever" #Ra

GrindMode29 Jojo Nicolas
RT @UMB99M "The eye of the hurricane sits in my heart" #RayLewis --- This one was one of the powerful things he said

UMB99M Marcus Forston
You have to lead and serve. "Best message of the night. #RayLewis

millertime_6 lamar miller
Just got a great word from #raylewis!!!!

GoldenAl Al Golden
Super Bowl Champion, All-Pro & First Ballot Hall of Famer that came back & talked to our team today: Ray Lewis #UpholdTheLegacy

BOSSIN
 5 years ago '07        #9597
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
“Tennessee was a big one for me,” Dewey said. “I was trying to decide and look at pretty much all the factors—big conference and pro style offense—between Miami and Tennessee. Both schools have great programs, but ultimately I could see myself at Miami and I just felt like it was a better fit for me. I’d been to all the schools, but Miami just felt right and I could really see myself there for 4 for 5 years. I just knew that Miami was the place for me.”

Earlier this summer Preston went to Miami’s Football camp. There he met with a few other fellow Miami commits Gray Crow (Quarterback-Clearwater, FL) and David Thompson (Quarterback-Miami, FL).

“I really liked competing with them and hanging out ,” Dewey said. “I’ve been talking on facebook with all the rest of the commits and getting to know them a bit. I’ll know them before we get on campus together so that will be nice. It was good getting to work with Jedd Fisch (Offensive Coordinator/Quarterbacks Coach) and seeing how he coaches. I liked seeing how Al Golden (Head Coach) interacts with everyone. Those kind of guys will help Miami win national championships and get the program back to where they were. There was a ton of talent at the camp. The best part was getting to work with Coach Fisch and getting to interact with him on the field instead of on the phone. I like everything I’ve seen about Miami so that was nice.”

Dewey said Coach Fisch played a large part in him committing to Miami.

“I’ve been talking with Coach Fisch a lot,” said Dewey, “Fisch influenced me a whole lot. He came from an NFL background. He has a lot of knowledge so I look forward to learning a lot from him. That’s every kids dream to go play in the NFL, so he would definitely help me with that. If anybody could do it Fisch is the guy who could get me to the next level."

Dewey said committing gives him time to be with his high school team and focus on winning the upcoming season without getting caught up in the drama of recruitment. The 2012 prospect said the drills his high school coach is working on with him in the offseason will help him compete at Miami.

“It’s an honor to be apart of the tradition at Miami,” Dewey said. “People call it the ‘Quarterback U.’ They have more NFL players than any other college team. It is just a great feeling to be apart of that. I look forward to maybe carrying on that tradition. I just loved everything about it.”

Be a man of your word dewey.......

our qb comepetition next yr is gonna be nuts
 5 years ago '05        #9598
Lil Jay 05 19 heat pts19
space
space
 P. Dedos said:
u idiot you just came off a four loss season.... muchamp has never been a coach u dumb a.ss clown

tebow is gone now

anyways go back to your thread where you talk to urself f*ggot

back to the legends folks something the turds are low on
Will Muschamp may have never been a HC, but what is the difference? He was a great DC and I am pretty sure anyone can be a HC with good talent if the players want to be coached up.

Just came off a 4 loss season, but should I remind you guys on the season had last year with 6 loses or should I bring up how Notre Dame pounded "THEU" in the Bowl game with all their South Florida talent you was bragging about. When was the last time yall even won a bowl game? Matter fact when is the last time yall played in a BCS bowl? Jacory is the next great QB to come out of Miami.

Let me ask you this, has Miami even played in ACC championship game since they been in the ACC? I don't think so.

Don't act like it was Tebow who UF games, UF had talent on both sides of the ball in 2007 & 2009.

5 years ago '07        #9599
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
tyreece jiles was a quarterback early in his high school career, but flipped over to cornerback as a junior. the 6'0, 175 pound athlete has picked up over 20 offers on the recruiting trail.

"i really like florida state, they are the one school that has not offered that i am interested in. i camped up there earlier this week, i think i did pretty good. there were a lot of top players there so the competition was very tough."

Jiles is one of the top CBs in the state
Geoff Vogt, Scout.com

Of the schools that have offered, seven stand out,

"Yes sir, I definitely want to check out Ole Miss, Nebraska, Wake Forest, Iowa State, North Carolina, Kentucky, and Miami. Miami is my most recent offer, I camped there Saturday and earned that one."

He had a few comments on the seven schools that intrigue him,

Ole Miss: "Coach Vaughn is awesome and they are recruiting some of my friends in the area like Jordan Diggs and Malik Simmons."

Nebraska: "I have always been a fan of Nebraska, I have watched them on TV, and it would be a big change from Cape Coral."

Wake Forest: "They were one of the first offers, it is an outstanding school, and I know a couple of players(Tommy Bohanon and Jonathan Garcia) who love it there."

Iowa State: "Coach Burnham is great, everyone likes him in the area. Like Nebraska, it would be a big change and I like that. They recruit Florida hard."

North Carolina: "I keep hearing that Chapel Hill is awesome. It is certainly a school I will get to see at some point."

Kentucky: "I do not know much about them, but it is the SEC, and I think they are on the rise. A few friends went through there on a recent trip and they are really talking about them."

Miami: "My sister is going to Miami on a track scholarship, it is close to home, and it is the U. I'm interested in them for sure."

Jiles hopes to see a few of these schools in the summer, "I don't know the exact plans, but I will hit the road with my coach and see as many as possible."

In terms of when he will commit, Jiles is ready to, but he has a problem,

"I really have not been anywhere in this country. I had never really been north of Tampa until I had a track meet in Gainesville and visiting Tallahassee in the Spring. I just have to see some of the schools at least once and develop a relationship with the school. When I know, I will commit. I don't want to fool around."
Not to shabby

His sis will be goin to our school so maybe that works in our favor
 5 years ago '07        #9600
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
* Al Golden held his final summer camp on Saturday and from what I'm told Wes Brown was the best player at the entire camp. At 6-feet and 190 pounds, the Maryland standout has offers from everyone and obviously he's still considering the Canes. It's tough to tell how much interest he has but he's definitely the real deal.

* QB Gray Crow was there, again. It seems like he goes every weekend. I remember him telling me that he wanted to throw with as many future Canes as possible and thats probably why he keeps going. He's a big, strong-armed kid who is solidly committed to the Canes.

* Keep an eye on University School WR Jordan Cunningham, who was there Saturday. He's only a rising junior but is already one of the best in south Florida. He has an offer from the canes and grew up a UM fan. There's a good chance he could become an early commitment for the Canes.

* There was a big 7on7 tournament in Bradenton all day Saturday and I was there. RB commit Duke Johnson was there and doing what he always does. He looked great. A lot of people are calling him the top overall player in the state. He was playing RB and WR and making plays for the south Florida Express. LB Keith Brown was at the event too and looked impressive as usual. He said a lot of schools are still trying to recruit him but he's a solid commitment to the Canes.

* UM CB commit Vernon Davis was there and looked good in coverage. He's not the biggest kid and doesn't have blazing speed but he has legit cover skills and has a lot of the confidence you look for in a major CB prospect. Solid 3-star prospect there.

* Ocala Forest DB PJ Williams was playing for a Miami based team and he was one of the best looking DBs at the event today. He's a big time prospect who is committed to FSU but he went to Miami's camp a few weeks ago and earned an offer. He said he plans to take a few visits later in the year and Miami will likely get one. Keep an eye on him.
Its a damn shame people are considering duke as the best overall player in florida and they give him some bullsh*t a.ss 4 stars.......

We got some studs comming in......Wes Brown Tape is also nice but i still think duke looks better than him against waaaaayyyy better comp

[video - click to view]

You decide
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
221 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
50 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
76 comments
2 days ago