most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
65 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #941
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 Black_Deuce said:
:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow
You know what he means.... if there's anyone thats gonna be bringing dat swagger back its goin be him n his staff full of ol' tymers... i expect my n*gga Edge to coach the Running Backs when he retires from da league...

"I'm going to take it to signing day because I'm going to take all my visits," said Forston, a 6-foot-3, 290-pounder with 4.8-second speed.
my n*gga.. i wulda done dat too...gettin recruited is fun... just goin around the country gettin to be in places and stuff...being absent to class on fridays... ahhh down memory lane...
 10 years ago '06        #942
FullTimeHustla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,642 | Props total: 1 1
COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS 7 MONTHS AWAY :hang:
 02-14-2007, 06:12 PM         #943
dade4sho 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madness said:
true...we're taking steps in the right direction
do you think the offense will totally different or slightly different ? either way it will take at least three years to see the difference.........
 10 years ago '07        #944
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,219 | Props total: 7 7
 dade4sho said:
do you think the offense will totally different or slightly different ? either way it will take at least three years to see the difference.........
regardless it dont hurt to get excited, does anyone have any high light vids of the new kid Robert Marve
 10 years ago '04        #945
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 dade4sho said:
expect to see the old pro-style offense brought back, placing alot of emphasis on the run to set up the play-action pass...thats what was k!lling us the past 4 years, the inconsistent running game made defenses not honor the play-action fakes...i agree its gonna take a couple years for the young guys to adjust to the college game, but shannon will make practices so intense and competitive that guys will leave their blood on the field, and not just be given jobs because of their seniority
 02-14-2007, 09:20 PM         #946
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 FullTimeHustla said:
COLLEGE FOOTBALL IS 7 MONTHS AWAY :hang:

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '05        #947
Clutch City Kid 80 heat pts80
space
space
$16,750 | Props total: 9174 9174
So tell me yall...Marcus Fortson, i know he's the truth , but are we talkin about a game changing type cat...like domination style??? if they left a open spot for him and when he was only a junior im thinkin they gotta think he's gonna be special...who can gimme the low down on this cat??
 02-15-2007, 01:02 PM         #948
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
February 15, 2007

Matt Shodell, CaneSport Magazine

Related Links:
Brandon Washington bioVideo highlights

Talk about it in The Storm Center
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

Miami Edison High School lineman Brandon Washington says he got a Miami scholarship offer Sept. 1.

"I was surprised when I got that, was proud of myself at the same time," he says.

Washington had the offer letter framed and it now adorns the wall in his bedroom.

"That was one of the top offers I really wanted," the 6-foot-4, 315-pounder said. "My family was happy for me, I was happy for myself.

"I root for Miami. I grew up on them with my family. Now everyone asks me where I'm going to go, and I tell them Miami. That's the college that you go to if you want to get to the NFL."

Washington played both ways in high school.

While many project him as an offensive lineman in college, he says he prefers to play defense.

"I love defense, started out as a defensive end and moved to offense when a guard got hurt in a playoff game (my freshman year) and I said `Sure, no problem,'" Washington said. "Then my sophomore year I played tackle and stayed there. Now I play both ways."

Washington also has a written offer from Rutgers and has verbal offers from Florida, FSU and Notre Dame.

He says he'll give Notre Dame and USC strong looks as the recruiting process goes forward.

As for what he wants in a college, Washington says, "I want to get on the field my freshman year -- I got on the field my freshman year of high school as a starter, and I want to keep it going in college."

While the Canes are his frontrunner, he's in no rush to make a final decision.

"I'm going to wait a while, weigh out my options, and will commit somewhere the end of my senior season," he says.

CaneSport Magazine publishes 25 times a year, 10 glossy monthly printed issues and 15 online or Gameday Issues for a subscription price of $54.95. An online only subscription or a printed magazine only subscription is $39.95. Call 1-800-635-2263 or visit CaneSportmagazine.com
 02-15-2007, 01:03 PM         #949
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
February 15, 2007

Jim Martz, CaneSport Magazine

Related Links:
Davon Johnson bio

Talk about it in The Storm Center
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

Miami Booker T Washington High School WR Davon Johnson lists two early offers: Miami and Rutgers.

"Miami offered after the summer camp (last year)," said Johnson, a 5-foot-11, 168-pounder who ran a 4.29-second time at the Rutgers camp. "Coach (Marquis) Mosely told me they were going to offer and then they sent it in the mail. Mosely said he liked my competitiveness and my style of running routes and things like that."

Last year Johnson had 20 receptions for over 400 yards.

He says he has an early top three of Miami, Florida and Ohio State.

"They're pretty much even right now," he said.

Of UM, Johnson says, "It's a good program, I like how the pros come back to show the guys in college things."

Johnson says the depth chart will play a major factor in what school he chooses in the end.

And a friend might help sway him, too.

"I'm good friends with (former Booker T. Washington standout and current Hurricane Chavez Grant)," Johnson said. "We talk. He tells me about the coaches, how they talk about me and how their situation is.

"Coach Mosely said not to worry about how he's bringing in all these prospects, that you have to play for a spot. He said the best person will get the spot."

Johnson said he can't wait for recruiting to kick into high gear.

"I think it'll be hectic and fun," he said. "I'm looking forward to it."
 10 years ago '05        #950
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 10 years ago '04        #951
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 Clutch City Kid said:
So tell me yall...Marcus Fortson, i know he's the truth , but are we talkin about a game changing type cat...like domination style??? if they left a open spot for him and when he was only a junior im thinkin they gotta think he's gonna be special...who can gimme the low down on this cat??
my cousin goes to northwestern and watches him play, from what i hear he's a man amongst boys out there
 02-15-2007, 01:26 PM         #952
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
For real, im about to get one of my bonuses and it should be huge.. Im about to see if these kids need a jacob or something
 02-15-2007, 01:42 PM         #953
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RakimAllahNY said:
For real, im about to get one of my bonuses and it should be huge.. Im about to see if these kids need a jacob or something
RECRUITING VIOLATION

10 years ago '04        #954
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 RakimAllahNY said:
we need to call up uncle luke or trick daddy and see if they wanna "help" recruit players
 02-15-2007, 01:52 PM         #955
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madness said:
we need to call up uncle luke or trick daddy and see if they wanna "help" recruit players
 02-15-2007, 01:53 PM         #956
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ luke, dont even get me started on this guy.. True Cane for real but sometimes this n*gga caused so much trouble if he woulda just shut da fu*k up.
 10 years ago '04        #957
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,792 | Props total: 1397 1397
 madness said:
hell no...i love uncle luke and his freakshow's but damn...we dont need to be under probation again, especially with the first black head coach in the programs history.

he can come stand on the sidelines, but make sure no reporters get within 20 feet of that n*gga
 02-15-2007, 06:10 PM         #958
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C.R.I.P. said:
hell no...i love uncle luke and his freakshow's but damn...we dont need to be under probation again, especially with the first black head coach in the programs history.

he can come stand on the sidelines, but make sure no reporters get within 20 feet of that n*gga
 10 years ago '04        #959
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,792 | Props total: 1397 1397
apparently ReShaun Jones(CB/WR) is getting kicked off the team....not really suprising since last year he was suspended at least times during the season for academic reasons
 10 years ago '04        #960
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 C.R.I.P. said:

datz fu*ked up

i went to school with luke.. had class with him too.. he ain't dat bad..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
81 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Killing Me Softy
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
176 comments
1 day ago