Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
 82
NBA The Original Charlotte Hornets Logo
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 64
NBA LaMelo could be the youngest NBA player ever at 16?
96 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 61
Well Damn NEW VIDEO: (Preview/Snippet) Migos “Ice Tray” (Everyday Struggle)
75 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 54
Image(s) inside WTF is Rick & Morty?
91 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #9521
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
 Cheeze said:

[pic - click to view]



5 TDs

cheah!!
 12-16-2011, 05:24 PM         #9522
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Off topic, I got some free double xp point codes, any of the cane fam on here want some?
45 minutes each double xp, I'll give you a couple of codes. Have to be used by the end of the year.
 12-16-2011, 05:33 PM         #9523
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
well that isnt last year, we're still in this year....we are in a highly touted bowl game.....but i guess you're already in next year since yall will be sitting at home....good news is you dont get beat for a 5th straight one.

let big bro show you how to handle ND
Did this nolie say highly touted bowl game??? Yeah like our game last year about how far both teams had fallen. You want to call that a good thing, go right ahead, same thing will happen in your bowl with ND. Preseason top 5 to crickets in 5 weeks. LMAO. DELUSIONOLE, that should be your new bx name.
 6 years ago '04        #9524
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4283 4283
 Junior G said:
it's both....we now have both with the allstar staff jimbo has brought in....you will see that next year

but you gotta deal with it and face the facts, you cant win it all without top 5 classes
Bama's class this year

1 5 star. Eddie Williams from Panama City.

9 4 stars. 2 WR's, 1 ATH, 5 LB's (250, 236, 215, 220, and 245 listed weights), and a corner.

Rest are 3 stars, 11 of them. 3 DTs, 6'3 TE, 5'11 kicker (might want to take two of those), DE, OL, a 6'3" QB, and a RB.

Are you gonna argue that Saban don't know what he's doing ?
 6 years ago '08        #9525
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
Yo I'll take double exp for sure
I got ps3
 6 years ago '08        #9526
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
What are the chances duke starts from day one?
 6 years ago '05        #9527
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 6957 6957
 C.R.I.P. said:
Bama's class this year

1 5 star. Eddie Williams from Panama City.

9 4 stars. 2 WR's, 1 ATH, 5 LB's (250, 236, 215, 220, and 245 listed weights), and a corner.

Rest are 3 stars, 11 of them. 3 DTs, 6'3 TE, 5'11 kicker (might want to take two of those), DE, OL, a 6'3" QB, and a RB.

Are you gonna argue that Saban don't know what he's doing ?
Bama is ranked 8th by average stars....Miami is 22nd.....Bama isnt done this year either, if they get Goldman they will shoot right up even more

/thread


they also had the #1 class last year by average stars, number 5 in 2010, number 5 in 2009, and number 5 in 2008......

EXACTLY.....dont argue with me, just accept the facts i throw out there and deal with it
 6 years ago '04        #9528
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4283 4283
 Junior G said:
Bama is ranked 8th by average stars....Miami is 22nd.....Bama isnt done this year either, if they get Goldman they will shoot right up even more

/thread



they also had the #1 class last year by average stars, number 5 in 2010, number 5 in 2009, and number 5 in 2008......

EXACTLY.....dont argue with me, just accept the facts i throw out there and deal with it
-Hypothetical a.ssumption. And obviously no class is done yet.

- What the hell does avg of stars really mean to anything ? Cal has more Avg Stars than Oregon, UGA,Wisconsin, Clemson,Ok St, and VT. But id bet anything if you lined up Cal against any of them, they would get ran off the field.


Either way, I know my own stance on Stars and recruiting in general. Do 5 stars have more potential to be game changers ?...absolutely. Do you need them to become a great football team...fu*k no.
 6 years ago '05        #9529
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 6957 6957
Goldman will probably come to FSU but if not us he will go to Bama. He's not goin to Miami so dont even waste your time. neither is Tracy Howard who is also goin to be a Nole.

average stars mean QUALITY DUM DUM.....QUALITY OVER QUANTITY, THE KIND OF PLAYERS YOU ARE GETTIN.....Miami is gettin mostly 3 star nobodies that's why your class isnt full of quality.....


YOU DONT WIN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS WITHOUT TOP 5 CLASSES PERIOD!!!! LOOK AT THE STATS I POSTED ALREADY...ALL FACTS. .......MIAMI IS BRINGIN IN A BUNCH OF CLOWNS....DUKE LOOKS GOOD BUT WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 10 ON THE FIELD WITH HIM.

LIKE I SAID....I DONT EVEN NEED TO WASTE TIME ARGUIN WITH YALL...YOU WILL SEE IN THE NEXT 2 N 3 YEARS WHEN YOU'RE STRUGGLIN TO MAKE A BOWL
 6 years ago '04        #9530
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4283 4283
 Junior G said:
Goldman will probably come to FSU but if not us he will go to Bama. He's not goin to Miami so dont even waste your time. neither is Tracy Howard who is also goin to be a Nole.

average stars mean QUALITY DUM DUM.....QUALITY OVER QUANTITY, THE KIND OF PLAYERS YOU ARE GETTIN.....Miami is gettin mostly 3 star nobodies that's why your class isnt full of quality.....


YOU DONT WIN NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS WITHOUT TOP 5 CLASSES PERIOD!!!! LOOK AT THE STATS I POSTED ALREADY...ALL FACTS. .......MIAMI IS BRINGIN IN A BUNCH OF CLOWNS....DUKE LOOKS GOOD BUT WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER 10 ON THE FIELD WITH HIM.

LIKE I SAID....I DONT EVEN NEED TO WASTE TIME ARGUIN WITH YALL...YOU WILL SEE IN THE NEXT 2 N 3 YEARS WHEN YOU'RE STRUGGLIN TO MAKE A BOWL
ok yall win the recruiting trophy.
 6 years ago '05        #9531
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 6957 6957
n we know Miami is goin to suck for a long time, but hypothetically speakin if you were good, you'd be good, never a National Championship contender, because you are not bringin in those types of classes
 12-16-2011, 09:03 PM         #9532
canesin2099  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:
n we know Miami is goin to suck for a long time, but hypothetically speakin if you were good, you'd be good, never a National Championship contender, because you are not bringin in those types of classes
All it will take is one good year and Al will be able to sell Miami without a doubt in my mind. Next year might be rough, not sure, depends on what we do strength and conditioning wise. People counted us out back in the 90's probation days. We will rise but it might take two years. All we need is a great qb and it will all start again. Fans are eager and if Miami gets remotely better attendance will climb, excitement will be back and UM can start that ascension back to the mountain top. We were just spoiled before, took it for granted, but we will be back. I hope FSU gets better, it will only help us, making the ACC more formidable.
 6 years ago '08        #9533
primetime 60 heat pts60
space
space
space
$21,343 | Props total: 97 97
I'd love for all 3 Florida schools to be good again
 6 years ago '04        #9534
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4283 4283
 primetime said:
I'd love for all 3 Florida schools to be good again
fu*k that noise
 6 years ago '04        #9535
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
 primetime said:
I'd love for all 3 Florida schools to be good again
Nothing would make me happier if both the gaytors and the seminoles win a combined 10 games over the next 5 years. fu*k them n*ggas, can't stand them bi*ch n*ggas.
 6 years ago '05        #9536
Junior G 114 heat pts114
space
avatar space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 6957 6957
I would hope MIami would win 10 games over the next 5 years, but I think that wish is already gonna come true
 6 years ago '05        #9537
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
i never had a problem with fsu winning, long as they lost against us

however the gators, kick rocks b - they can lose all their games for all i care

like when they played in the national championship ppl asking me who im rooting for, it was ohio state, and oklahoma, then they gimme that arent you from florida, wheres your florida pride and i hit em with the tfohwtbs b
 6 years ago '04        #9538
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$12,859 | Props total: 0 0
Ojomo got denied his sixth year by the ncaa...

Do we have a dline at this point??
 12-17-2011, 01:24 PM         #9539
The Lefty  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Do we have a team at this point?

New starting positions: QB, RB, 2 WR, 3 OL, 3 DL, and a LB who will be replacing our best player last season.
 6 years ago '05        #9540
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$13,052 | Props total: 646 646
damn i was atleast semi optimistic about last yr, this up coming yr looking grim :jay:
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 52
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
52 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 43
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
270 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 41
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
112 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 40
Image(s) inside Dec 12 - Alien Spacecraft Discovered? Scientists believe so
27 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
 39
Image(s) inside Rap in the 90's vs rap today
70 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
48 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 20
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
11 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 18
Image(s) inside Drake prepping new LP with another new accent
80 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy