Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Have You Ever Met A Real Hitman?
64 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Kanye back in the Studio with Pete Rock and a bunch of Nintendo Wii Games
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
MMA Ronda Rousey turns off Stephen A. Smith in rousing promo for UFC 207
49 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside She Doesn't Skip Ass Day!
89 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #9501
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,688 | Props total: 3796 3796
Ponder and Hudson were both 3 stars , we didn't lose any 5 stars this year.......we only had a couple seniorss.lut....wait until next year we gonna be the new NFL factory, it's ova for UUUUUUUUUU
 6 years ago '04        #9502
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
2 new commits for 2011 Darius Smith & Corey King. Both DL
 6 years ago '07        #9503
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
Corey King

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '07        #9504
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Darius Smith

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #9505
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,706 | Props total: 12245 12245
University of Miami safety Jamal Reid, considered one of the country's Top 150 players by ESPN two years ago, said Tuesday he's leaving the program.

Jamal Reid "Coach basically told me I didn't have a chance to play here and it would be better for me if I transferred," said Reid, who in two seasons at UM never saw the field. "So I'm going to go. I decided on my own I didn't want to just sit and watch other guys get reps."

Reid (6-1, 192) was a two-way standout at Mayo Lafeyette High, a school located in the middle of the state near Gainesville. But he never latched on at UM -- same as the other two recruits who signed with the Canes in 2009 from the Gainesville area, linebacker Kevin Nelson and cornerback Devont'a Davis.

Reid said Nelson is no longer on the team. He isn't sure if Davis will be back either.

"I had trouble my first year because I didn't know the plays as well as I should have. I guess I wasn't doing what I was supposed to be doing," Reid said. "But this new coaching staff, I don't think they ever really gave me a chance. Eduardo [Clements] and Tyrone [Cornelius] just moved right in front of me. It's best to leave."

Reid said he's planning to transfer to a Football Championship Subdivision program (formerly known as Division I-AA) so he will not have to sit out the 2011 season.

MORE SUSPENSIONS LOOM?: Citing multiple sources, InsideTheU.com reported Wednesday that Al Golden has handed out more suspensions after another incident on campus required the a.ssistance of University of Miami police.

According to InsideTheU, running back Storm Johnson, linebacker Travis Williams, and cornerback Keion Payne were involved in an incident on April 27. On April 29, offensive lineman Jermaine Barton was involved in a separate incident.

These four players, according to InsideTheU, are expected to be suspended for at least one game although the penalty for the repeat offenders could be more. It is undetermined which game they will serve the suspensions.

According to InsideTheU, this is the second time Johnson and Payne have been involved in an incident, which resulted in a one-game suspension back in March although head coach Al Golden would not confirm or deny those reports when asked about it during spring football.

A UM spokesperson said Tuesday Golden has not suspended anyone for any games.

damn storm

looks like we are gonna have alot of scholarships
 6 years ago '04        #9506
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
damn storm needs to stop wilding out... n*gga got a bright a.ss future if he keeps his head on straight.

But this just shows u that Golden Goon doesn't really give a fu*k It's still unclear if he's even gonna be suspended and if that, it's just gonna be for one game only

sad to see reid go... i thought dude was gonna beast down here.
 6 years ago '04        #9507
booie4 
space
space
$4,878 | Props total: 597 597
I wonder why Reid didn't try to switch to wide out. I thought he was just as good there as he was at saftey
 6 years ago '05        #9508
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
travis williams is transfering out, appears the incident that was in campus, was that dudes were caught smoking in the dorms - travis is contending that he wasnt involved and guilty by a.ssociation, regardless he asked for his release

after speaking with my boy from va, whos in the loop when it comes to va local football players, travis insisist he wasnt smoking and is willing to take a drug test to clear any falsifications according to him about being labeled a drug user, golden however does not even want to grant him the test, - so travis doesnt like the way hes being treated and asked for his release

Last edited by Deeangoe; 05-05-2011 at 09:05 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #9509
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
rumors about storm possibly being next but its just rumors you never know

damn they just firing up the reffer in the dorms they willin

Last edited by DEDOS; 05-05-2011 at 09:58 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #9510
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
Ryan Williams transfers to Miami after one season at Memphis
Former Miramar standout will have to sit out one season

By Steve Gorten, Sun Sentinel6:49 p.m. EDT, May 6, 2011

CORAL GABLES—

Miami has another quarterback to compete with Stephen Morris and Tate Forcier for the starting job in 2012.

The Hurricanes announced Friday that former Miramar High star Ryan Williams has transferred to UM after one season at Memphis. He will have to sit out this coming season because of the NCAA's transfer rules.

Williams, who is 6 feet 6, 220 pounds, started the final 10 games last season as a true freshman last season after seizing the starting job from former Hurricanes quarterback Cannon Smith, who transferred to Memphis in August 2009.

Video: Brides go wild at Filene's wedding gown sale. Watch the frenzy

Williams completed 165-of-290 passes for 2,075 yards and 13 touchdowns in 12 games.

"With the addition of Ryan Williams, we add toughness, incredible work ethic and smarts on-and- off the field," 'Canes coach Al Golden said in a statement. "His innate leadership skills were shown to South Florida as a high school state champion. Those are skills that jump off the film and the reason our entire program is excited to welcome Ryan to the U."

Williams, an All-Broward County selection by the Sun-Sentinel in 2009, is the only prep quarterback in Florida history to hold two state championship game records.

He was named MVP of the 2009 Class 6A championship game after throwing for a state-record five touchdowns while completing 85.7 percent of his passes.

Williams enrolled early at Memphis in January 2010 and was named Offensive MVP of the Tigers' Blue-Gray game in the spring.

"We are thrilled to have Ryan join our offense," UM offensive coordinator/quarterbacks coach Jedd Fisch said in a statement. "He has experience starting as a true freshman at the Division I level, he has led a team to a state high school championship in the state of Florida, and now he is home to help us bring championship-level football back to the U."

Williams' addition gives Miami three scholarship quarterbacks for 2012. Former Michigan QB Forcier announced his transfer to Miami in February. He will be a redshirt junior in 2012. Williams will be a redshirt sophomore, and Morris will be a true junior. The Hurricanes also have oral commitments from two high school quarterbacks for the 2012 signing class – Clearwater Countryside's Gray Crow and Miami Westminster Christian's David Thompson, who's also a baseball player.

Crow is expected to enroll early in January.
 6 years ago '04        #9511
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
damn.... either this tells you the staff really doesn't like Morris or they just not giving a fu*k and really ever position is open for grabs we gonna have like 5 qbs on scholarship next year and they all finna be eligible to play
 6 years ago '06        #9512
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
storm staying according to miamiherald and his father

@ all these messageboard rumors

• UM – which in the last week added defensive tackle Darius Smith (who is eligible to play this season) and former Memphis quarterback Ryan Williams (who is not) – also has reached out to two defensive players who would be eligible this fall: West Boca High defensive tackle Corey King and Hialeah defensive end/outside linebacker Gary Wooten.

But both need to be cleared academically. Hialeah coach Marc Berman said Wooten has offers from Purdue, Oklahoma State and others but wants to go to Miami, “which told him they will make him an offer” if he raises his test score.

• Williams received offers from only Memphis and Eastern Michigan coming out of Miramar High in 2009, “but he’s a late bloomer,” recruiting analyst Larry Blustein said. “He’s got a very good arm and is a good decision-maker. He and Stephen Morris are pretty comparable. Morris runs a little better.” Of UM’s 2012 quarterback contenders, Tate Forcier was considered by far the best and most heavily recruited coming out of high school before signing with Michigan.

• Despite two reports that Storm Johnson will be suspended for the opener against Maryland, his father Wesley Johnson said Golden “told me Thursday night that Storm is not suspended and that he is in good standing. There’s no truth to any transfer rumors. He’s not leaving.” Golden isn’t commenting publicly on the suspension reports.

• Among the four or five players leaving UM, only Travis Williams likely would have received much playing time, and as a backup. It appears at least two of the four freshmen linebackers will need to play in 2011. That group includes Gionni Paul, Denzel Perryman, Eddie Johnson and Antonio Kinard.

• Yes, it’s absurdly early, but ESPN’s Todd McShay projects UM’s Marcus Fortson and Ray-Ray Armstrong – if they turn pro early – would go 13th and 20th overall in the 2012 draft. He forecasts the Dolphins taking Oklahoma quarterback Landry Jones as a mid-round pick.

Read more:

Last edited by DEDOS; 05-07-2011 at 08:40 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #9513
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
That's why i dont even check those scout forums anymore all they do is spread some fu*king lies about the players/team ... just bullsh*t to sell subscription. And to top that off the members are a bunch of idiots running around and blasting every player and trolling, i truly hate that place.

caneinsider ftw
 6 years ago '07        #9514
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Scout Magazine is cool tho

Mike Bakas>>>

Dude puts in work
 6 years ago '04        #9515
booie4 
space
space
$4,878 | Props total: 597 597
 Cap Peeler said:
That's why i dont even check those scout forums anymore all they do is spread some fu*king lies about the players/team ... just bullsh*t to sell subscription. And to top that off the members are a bunch of idiots running around and blasting every player and trolling, i truly hate that place.

caneinsider ftw
Haven't been on scout since the VT game. Although i miss the lounge.
 6 years ago '04        #9516
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
storm johnson is no longer on the team. Looks like he was kicked off
 6 years ago '06        #9517
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
ohhhh sh*t golden getting a beast in georgia

Linebacker Raphael Kirby

6 years ago '06        #9518
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
Text from Stone Mountain (Ga.) Stephenson Rivals250 LB Raphael Kirby confirms previous tweet: "#Miami, #Florida, #LSU are my top 3."

Rivals:

UA Combine:

The Gaytors really feel like they have this one in the bag. For some weird reason, Miami came literally out of NOwhere and is now in his top 3. Really good stuff. Now we just have to close this.

Stephenson defensive tackle Jafar Mann on Friday became the second player from his school to commit to the Florida Gators. And if he has anything to do with it he won’t be the last.

The 6-foot-4, 285-pound rising senior joined running back teammate Mike Davis in pledging Florida. The Gators are also in hot pursuit of Stephenson defensive end Jarontay Jones and linebacker Raphael Kirby. All four players have in excess of a dozen scholarship offers apiece so far.

Mann said there is a chance all four players will play together at Florida. “I’d say it’s a strong possibility,” he said.

These things can definitely seem subject to momentum. Mann admitted that Davis, who was the first to commit to the Gators on Feb. 19, definitely helped sway him toward UF. And they, in turn, plan to work on their teammates.

“He was an influence, yeah,” Mann said of Davis. “He’s our running back and we’ve been playing together a long time. It was a factor.”

Mann, who starts on both lines for the Jagaurs, will play defensive tackle for the Gators. He held offers from both Georgia and Georgia Tech. But, in the end, neither were strong candidates for his services.

“Georgia, I feel like Georgia waited too late,” said Mann, who had 20 offers in all. “They offered me two weeks after Florida, so I didn’t feel like they were as interested. Tech actually offered me before Florida, but I wanted to get out of Georgia. They’re both good teams but I really wanted to go out of state.”

More than anything, Mann is glad about putting the recruiting process behind him.

“It feels really nice,” he said. “I think I had my mind made up for a while. I just needed to sit back a while and think about it and make sure it was the right decision. I definitely think it’s the best place for me.”

There were a couple of reasons for Mann making the decision on Friday. One, he wanted to be done with the recruiting process so he could concentrate on academics and preparing for his senior season. And two, March 25th happens to be the birthday of Mateo Mann. Committing on Friday, Mann said, was a way to honor his father on the occasion of turning 53.

“He was really happy about that,” Mann said.

You can bet new Florida coach Will Muschamp is, too. The Georgia native now has two Peach-staters committed a year after getting shut out by his home state in recruiting. The Gators now have seven overal commitments for 2012.
 6 years ago '05        #9519
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,688 | Props total: 3796 3796
get somebody in the top 100 pleasseeeee....
 6 years ago '04        #9520
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
storm johnson is no longer on the team. Looks like he was kicked off
stupid mufu*ka

hurts to lose him but it's whatever, gotta keep moving forward with MillerTime, James and Darion. n*ggas don't wanna see the beast that Darion Hall is
Home      

most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
182 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If you like women, you'll LIKE this thread. If you like men, SLAP this..
64 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside im going to FAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i dont care anymore
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
269 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
110 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Nintendo shows off Super Mario Run & Nintendo Switch on Tonight Show
55 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING Trailer Teaser
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Air Jordan 11 Space Jam On Feet
31 comments
20 hours ago