Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News Tiny Puts T.I. On Blast She's Confesses Cheating With Flo..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Brother acts like little sister is invisible & she believes him
39 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Her ass is stupid thick
30 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Oh My Damn!!!!
72 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #9401
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,223 | Props total: 459 459
Yessah thugs are back
 6 years ago '09        #9402
MOTM 70 heat pts70
space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 343 343
sgorten According to Miami police, Buchanan said: "I'm a UM football player and I don't give a F--- what you do. I'll get out of it."
about 1 hour ago

sgorten According to report, Buchanan tried to headbutt Sgt. and spat in Sgt.'s palm
about 1 hour ago

sgorten According to police records, #UM LB Ramon Buchanan caused a disturbance in bathroom at Fat Tuesday's in Coconut Grove and smelled of alcohol
about 1 hour ago

6 years ago '06        #9403
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,585 | Props total: 11969 11969
yesssur

cookie still gonna be starting

f**k these miami dade police officers shout out to my dude cookie
 6 years ago '05        #9404
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
@ fat tuesdays of all places, you wont catch my a.ss set foot in there
 6 years ago '04        #9405
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
Cookie a muf**king Goon

Golden Goon about to release 50 pissed off muf**kers this season
 6 years ago '04        #9406
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
Finnie and Pierre make quick transition at UM
Early enrollees have stood out in spring

CORAL GABLES— Cornerback Thomas Finnie and defensive lineman Olsen Pierre are both early enrollees, but they've managed to stand out in their first spring with the Hurricanes.

Finnie, from Miami Central High, has been No. 1 on the depth chart at cornerback since the start of spring and Pierre, from Fork Union (Va.) Military Academy, is co-No. 2 with Luther Robinson at tackle after sliding over from end at the start of this week.

"It is a credit to him," Hurricanes coach Al Golden said of Finnie before Thursday's practice. "He came in here with the intention of really making an impact. It started in the offseason program.

"He got out in front of those guys in the offseason. I don't think many of them understood. They thought, 'wait until spring ball and we'll see.' Well now they got their hands full because the kid is performing in spring ball."

Pierre has already added about 15 pounds to 270 since arriving at UM, and coaches would like him to add another 10 by August.

"Olsen is right there with [Finnie], really doing a nice job," Golden said. He's got more experience inside he's working against in [Marcus] Forston, [Curtis] Porter and those guys, but he is in the mix. And to be in the mix that soon is really rare."

•CB Eduardo Clements and WR Aldarius Johnson wore red jerseys Thursday as both were held out of practice because of injury. Clements wore a protective walking boot on his right foot.

•LB Kevin Nelson practiced for the first time. Golden said Nelson didn't participate Tuesday because he was going through an acclimation period "for coming back" mandated by the NCAA.

"He has to come back and get in shape," Golden said before Thursday's practice. "He has been doing a good job off the field, so we are excited about the opportunity he has on the field."
 6 years ago '06        #9407
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
this kid is gonna be good.....

6 years ago '06        #9408
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space

^ Golden before a practice
 6 years ago '06        #9409
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space

[video - click to view]

^ one of the top runningbacks depth carth in the nation

and they young as f**k

LOOK AT THESE GOONS!!!
 6 years ago '05        #9410
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
teaching and emphasizing ball security
 6 years ago '04        #9411
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 6 years ago '06        #9412
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
 6 years ago '05        #9413
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
Miami opened up its first spring scrimmage to some 3000+ fans on Saturday at Spanish River High School. The offense wore orange, while the defense wore green.

There were many bright spots for the offense especially the play of the running backs, while the special teams and kicking game struggled throughout the afternoon. The offense was ahead of the defense which is usually not the case during spring practices. Eventhough the defense was able to get some pressure it was clearly evident that they have a long way to go.

Storm Johnson, Mike James, and Lamar Miller all had big runs and all scored touchdowns on the day. Jacory Harris and Stephen Morris got most of the reps with the first team offense and both quarterbacks were able to lead their units on multiple scoring drives.

The kicking game struggled as both Miami kickers had failed field goal attempts. They also could not convert on a fake field goal attempt where Spencer Whipple threw an incompletion on the fake.

The following players had receptions for the Hurricanes today we will have official stats as soon as they become available Chase Ford, John Calhoun, Travis Benjamin, Mike James, Lamar Miller, Storm Johnson, Clive Walford, Chad Barnes, Maurice Hagens. Tommy Streeter,

Head coach Al Golden was very happy that there were minimal penalties on the day and no turnovers. He noted that Jordan Futch, Mike James, Travis Benjamin, and Clive Walford all had a good scrimmage.

scrimmmge stats

Last edited by Deeangoe; 04-02-2011 at 03:31 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #9414
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Yea I heard our RBs got off

WR are ok

My brother said Sean Spence is All American Bound........said spence is fu*king everywhere and was a blast to watch
 6 years ago '06        #9415
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
• Wesley Johnson said last week that his son, talented UM running back Storm Johnson, would have transferred if Randy Shannon had been retained because Shannon didn’t give him the playing time that he “earned.” Said the father: “The only reason we stayed is Al Golden. I’m very impressed with him. Storm is very at ease. Coach Golden is more approachable than Shannon.” But when Wesley Johnson asked Golden about the accuracy of a report that his son is one of six UM players suspended for the opener, Johnson said Golden said only he doesn’t address rumors. ...

thank you golden goon

as for randy the last time ima gonna say this but

thankgoodness

[pic - click to view]

as a coach he is a cane for real tho dont get it twisted

Last edited by DEDOS; 04-03-2011 at 12:32 PM..
 04-04-2011, 06:58 AM         #9416
Sh0wty 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Can someone post these article from rivals?

6 years ago '05        #9417
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 Sh0wty said:
Can someone post these article from rivals?

unfortunately we hvent seen ne rivals articles posting in years and that was mainly cuz of hurricaneRa
 6 years ago '06        #9418
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
miami herald and sun -sentinel reporting on spring game practices and interviews >>>>>>>>>>

and its freee.... fu*k rivals they been wrong and exposed so many times on the recruiting and commitment front ... for recruiting go to InsidetheU

gotta love it free shoes university eat your heart out
 6 years ago '07        #9419
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
I got a scout account

I dont like rivals either
 6 years ago '04        #9420
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
Golden: Players need to be better conditioned
by: Steve Gorten April 5th, 2011 | 9:30 PM CORAL GABLES – Hurricanes coach Al Golden intensified and toughened the team’s offseason conditioning program, including adding a segment known as “The Fifth Quarter.”
They’ve improved in that aspect, according to Golden, but still have a ways to go.
Looking back at Saturday’s scrimmage, the first of three this spring, Golden said Tuesday that players’ conditioning level isn’t where it needs to be.
“We don’t play at the type of tempo we need to play at and clearly not the energy I’m looking for on either sideline – too much of a survival mode,” Golden said.
“[The scrimmage] was very high-tempo. They weren’t quite used to that — how quickly we were going on and off – and we were moving the field. Players had longer distances to run on and off than we would normally in practice when we’re standing behind.
“That’s a challenge for the team this week: Can we prepare? Can we play with Miami toughness? And will we start to play with energy and passion?”
Golden added, “we’re not playing with the passion we need, and that’s not going to come until we get in condition.”
Conditioning was a factor in where players were listed on the latest depth chart released Tuesday, he said.
— Golden said Jordan Futch, who led everyone with nine tackles in the scrimmage, “caught my eye Saturday, but even more so on film.” Fellow LBs Jimmy Gaines and Travis Williams also performed well, Golden noted.
— On offense, RB Maurice Hagens impressed Golden. “We hadn’t seen that from him yet, not just catching the ball but being physical. So I was excited about that.” Golden also praised QB Jacory Harris and OLs Malcolm Bunche and Shane McDermott.
— Tuesday’s practice was interrupted for a little more than an hour because of a thunderstorm.
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Middle School Student in China Proposes to His Teacher, Gets Mercilessl..
26 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Plano High School Curriculum: Beer Pong & Algebra Teacher Puzzy
92 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside The Rothschild Conspiracy explained in 4 minutes
87 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - Trumpgrets: Trump Voters ALREADY Regret The Fu€kery They Commi..
370 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Envy talks about the difference between Diddy and 50 Cent (Drink Cha..
42 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Island Girl Is A Lightskin Goddess
73 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 3 - ATL strikes AGAIN: Man raped by homo thug crew snapchat setup
160 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Short niggas take a L. What else is new?
148 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy