Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
70 of the Most Useful Sites on the Interweb + Other Maybe Useful Sites
154 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside This J. Cole "4 Your Eyez Only" Fan Theory Is Going To Blow Your Mind
98 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 21 Savage Responds To 22 Savage
127 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Picture of the day: Bill Nye The Science Guy, YG, Dj Mustard, Belly
33 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #9381
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
and the partying crazy... i dont know how they got 24hrs+ of drinking, dancing like its nothing
 6 years ago '04        #9382
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
New Video Up - First Day of Full Pads

Jacory still throwin pics

6 years ago '06        #9383
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,723 | Props total: 12271 12271
 Playnogames305 said:
New Video Up - First Day of Full Pads

Jacory still throwin pics

art is gonna have that O line being monsters wowwwwww
 6 years ago '05        #9384
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,896 | Props total: 290 290
see 3 black shirts and a lonely chase ford
 6 years ago '04        #9385
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32

[pic - click to view]

just wanted to post some colombian girls

anyone got any recruiting updates? i havent been keeping up on track.
 6 years ago '07        #9386
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
Its been slow

Ill post the recaps but they dont say s**t
 6 years ago '04        #9387
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:

[pic - click to view]

just wanted to post some colombian girls

anyone got any recruiting updates? i havent been keeping up on track.

let me help you out with that... this cutie on my fb, a friend of a friend. ....

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '05        #9388
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
Does anyone know why Seantrel was suspended? Just saw 5 others including Storm Johnson are suspended for the Maryland game too but none for academic reasons
 6 years ago '05        #9389
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 dipset kid0221 said:
Does anyone know why Seantrel was suspended? Just saw 5 others including Storm Johnson are suspended for the Maryland game too but none for academic reasons
i thought the seatrel suspension was debunked, unless this is coming out today :budden:
 6 years ago '05        #9390
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
:hmm: their saying seantrel,. kelvin cain, keion payne, dyron dye, storm johnson & devont'a davis, not academic related, just that they broke team rules

apparently for smoking in the dorms

Last edited by Deeangoe; 03-17-2011 at 09:56 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #9391
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Deeangoe said:
:hmm: their saying seantrel,. kelvin cain, keion payne, dyron dye, storm johnson & devont'a davis, not academic related, just that they broke team rules

apparently for smoking in the dorms
Wow these n*ggas are dumb if that is true.
 6 years ago '04        #9392
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
Maryland should be a cakewalk anyways.

They'll be back just in time for the historical a.sswhippin they gonna hand *
 6 years ago '04        #9393
booie4 
space
space
$4,880 | Props total: 609 609
^

you dudes just inspired me to start saving me money. I need a real vaction and leaving the country is looking most likely.
 6 years ago '06        #9394
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
Ely wide receiver Avery Johnson made a commitment to the LSU Tigers as soon as the date September 1st arrived.

Johnson picking LSU didn’t surprise anyone considering the success that his older brother, Patrick Peterson, had in Baton Rouge.

Despite the early commitment, Johnson (6-2, 175) is starting to warm up to Miami after attending their practice on Tuesday. He also attended their latest junior day held back on February 20th.

“When I was at practice yesterday, that was my second time back there this spring,” Johnson said. “They wanted me to come back so I could see how they do things and how they practice. They said it could be like an inside look of what things would be like when I do get to college.”

It seems that the Canes may have vaulted to the top of Johnson’s list although he maintains that he is still committed to LSU.

“I mean I’m strong with LSU but I’m starting to open up to a lot more programs now and I’m really liking Miami,” Johnson said. “They’re my frontrunner off what I saw yesterday. I really like those guys and they should be really good this year. I can’t wait to see how the offense and the receivers do this year. It’s going to be exciting and I know they’re going to be good. Coach Golden, in my opinion, is going to get this team back to the old days with the swagger. That’s my honest opinion right there.”
Since Johnson currently wants to explore other options including Miami, does he regret making such an early commitment?

“I’m not going to lie to you because sometimes I do,” Johnson said. “So many schools are coming after me but I did what I did.”

Johnson went over some of his observations from watching the Canes practice.

“I noticed that they are one team and practice is uptempo,” Johnson said. “It was amazing to see everybody running from drill to drill. It’s going to make me work even harder and take this back to my own team at Ely. If that’s how Miami practices, then that’s how we need to practice. They were going so hard and I really enjoyed it. I loved everything out there at practice.” Johnson’s comments on the receivers revolved around how they simultaneously balance the ideas of competition and having fun.

“The receivers were really competing with each other,” Johnson said. “They were catching a lot of balls but still laughing and being together as a group. Instead of anybody hating each other, it’s one family. Like I said, I enjoyed seeing that.”

Johnson spoke with nearly the entire coaching staff but Coach Golden relayed a very simple message to the talented playmaker.

“I talked to like all the coaches basically but Coach Golden was the last one,” Johnson said. “Their message was that if I come to the ‘U’, I will have a chance to play.”

What made that message really hit home with Johnson was seeing physical evidence of that instead of just hype.

“When I went to Miami for the junior day, Thomas Finnie told me that you have to come in and outwork the guy in front of you,” Johnson said. “Doesn’t matter if it’s a senior, junior, or sophomore, you can beat them out if you’re ready to work. I walked out on to the field yesterday and of course I see Thomas Finnie starting as a true freshman at cornerback. The coaches didn’t lie to me and that showed yesterday. I like that about them, that they won’t like about anything.” Miami has an additional angle working with Johnson since he is part of the South Florida Express 7 on 7 squad. The Canes have four current pledges who participate on the team.

“I’m cool with Duke (Johnson) and Keith Brown, those guys really,” Johnson said. “Keith is trying to get me over there as a part of the ‘U’ family. He wants to hopefully win national championships so he talks to me about it all the time. He says ‘Come be a part of the ‘U’ so we’ll see what happens.”
its patrick johnsons or peterson brother but i like that hes cool with the players
 6 years ago '06        #9395
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
ESPNU 150 Watch List OLB Tajarvis Fuller of Florida (who is being recruited as an S) pretty much only has eyes for one suitor: "Miami is where it's at," Fuller told ESPN's Corey Long. "My teammate (DT) Christian Brown and I just recently received our offers. We haven't committed yet but it's coming. It's definitely coming."

Fuller said he wanted to pledge to The U on May 1 before his parents talked him into waiting and checking out a few more options. Fuller plans to do that, but it sounds like any school he may add to his list will face an uphill climb in overtaking the Hurricanes.

"They make it feel like home down there in Miami -- it feels like Fort Myers. The tempo is great, it's real different," Fuller said. "I love all the coaches down there -- we had a chance to talk to coach [Al] Golden for a bit and he's just great. They have a great business school and that's what I want to major in.

"If Christian and I commit to Miami, I believe that by the time we are in our sophomore years things will be like they were back in the '80s and '90s. We're going all the way."

After that kind of talk, wouldn't it be rich if Fuller ended up elsewhere?
 6 years ago '04        #9396
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,690 | Props total: 474 474
damn brethren, i was planning a week vacay to vegas in the summer, but the way yall talkin bout south america got me thinkin bout changin my mind:wow:
 6 years ago '06        #9397
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,258 | Props total: 125 125
You guys have any news on Duron Carter... I see he's considering Alabama LSU Miami and OSU... I was just wondering where Miami stood with him?
 6 years ago '05        #9398
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 Against D Grain said:
You guys have any news on Duron Carter... I see he's considering Alabama LSU Miami and OSU... I was just wondering where Miami stood with him?
pretty sure miami was initially interested, however his grades remained an issue and possibly still are, havent even heard his name mentioned since NSD
 6 years ago '04        #9399
Playnogames305 
space
space
space
$662 | Props total: 0 0
Ramon Buchanon suspended indefinitely. Got arrested last week and resisted.

Last edited by Playnogames305; 03-22-2011 at 07:01 AM..
 6 years ago '09        #9400
MOTM 70 heat pts70
space
space
$1,340 | Props total: 343 343
 Playnogames305 said:
Ramon Buchanon suspended indefinitely. Got arrested last week and resisted.
Best news I heard all day

Thugs are officially back
Home      

most viewed right now
Teanna Trump is finally free
204 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Would You Put A Ring On It Even After Her Past?
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 9 - Shocking New Poll Shows A Vast Majority Of Trump Voters Live I..
70 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Pic of Every Artist Featured On J Cole's 4YourEyezOnly... Full Lyrics ..
107 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Forbes Reveals The Highest Paid Athletes of All-Time
94 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Future ROY Ben Simmons blocks his Sexy ass Sister on Twitter
108 comments
22 hours ago