most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 02-10-2007, 12:15 PM         #901
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BOUNCER06 said:
i was watchin nfl network with the pro bowl practices and ed reed had a colts hat on.. motha fu*ka was teasin me :(
 10 years ago '05        #902
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,667 | Props total: 3778 3778
Ra this is how The U gets down lmaooo

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #903
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,792 | Props total: 1398 1398
Meet the New LB, He's an Old School type of fellow

10 years ago '06        #904
FullTimeHustla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,642 | Props total: 1 1
Mike Barrowned !!!!!!!!!
Stay Putting Semihoes In A Coma!!
:applause: :applause: :applause:
 10 years ago '05        #905
The Utmost 1 heat pts
space
space
$10,486 | Props total: 125 125
Hester's that nig
 10 years ago '05        #906
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
here bi*ches : =}

[pic - click to view]

10 years ago '04        #907
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
nobody likes to see U on U crime, but with all the damn players in the league it has to happen
 10 years ago '04        #908
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
damn i fu*ked up....i mean t to put that Michael Barrow will be the LB Coach. supposed to be announced monday
 10 years ago '05        #909
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
heres the Hester return before being tackled by LT

[CODE]http://rapidshare.com/files/15928918/HesterGoodReturn-JUNIORG.mpg[/CODE]
 02-11-2007, 12:16 AM         #910
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Junior G said:

good looks on that junior
 02-11-2007, 10:28 AM         #911
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
February 11, 2007

Gary Ferman, CaneSport Publisher

Talk about it in Gary Ferman's War Room
Former Miami Hurricane linebacker Michael Barrow, who had a 13-year NFL career after leaving the Miami Hurricanes in 1992, will be announced Monday as Miami's new linebacker coach.

CaneSport first reported that Barrow had emerged as the leading candidate for the job three weeks ago. But Coach Randy Shannon, preoccupied by recruiting, didn't get around to wrapping up interviews with other a.ssistant coach candidates until this weekend. Shannon also is expected to hire a defensive line coach and name Tim Walton as his defensive coordinator / defensive backs coach.

Barrow will continue the tradition of former Hurricanes getting their first major coaching opportunities at their alma mater. Shannon, who has risen to head coach, is now the most high profile. FIU Coach Mario Critobal also got his first opportunity at Miami.

Barrow played for a multitude of NFL teams in his career and retired as a Dallas Cowboy after the 2005 season.

Former Edison High Coach Corey Bell and former Miami Central High Coach Anthony Saunders were both hoping to land spots on Shannon's staff. But Shannon appears to have decided to look elsewhere for the final slot.

Shannon recently said that Joe Pannunzio will continue to coordinated special teams, a sign that Shannon doesn't blame Pannunzio for Miami's poor performances in that area last season.
 02-11-2007, 10:29 AM         #912
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
February 11, 2007

Jim Martz, CaneSport Magazine

Related Links:

Marcell Rose bio
Talk about it in The Storm Center
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

Orlando (FL) Cypress Creek High School athlete Marcell Rose has a Cane connection: His uncle is former Cane linebacker Maurice Crum, Sr.

Crum is a former teammate of coach Randy Shannon.

Could Rose wind up a Cane in the end?

Well, for now he says he's getting the most interest from Florida, Tennessee, Kentucky and South Carolina.

But he expects UM to come around sooner or later.

"My uncle, he says Miami is a good place, that they have a good coaching staff," Rose said. "I'll definitely be looking at them. I know they're a good program. They've won a whole lot of championships, have a lot of players going in the draft and everything."

As for what he wants in a college, Rose says, "Just to see when I get there if I have a chance to play my freshman year. And really the school itself, if I can get a good education."

Rose plays running back, receiver and cornerback in high school. As a junior he had 690 rushing yards and 500 receiving yards. He had five offensive touchdowns. On defense he had two interceptions, and he returned one 50 yards for a touchdown.

"I think I'll play either receiver or cornerback in college," the 5-foot-11, 182-pounder with 4.4-second speed said.
 10 years ago '06        #913
YERCELL 
space
space
$3,970 | Props total: 0 0
 Junior G said:

props on the vid
 02-12-2007, 02:54 PM         #914
Hurricane Ra 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
February 12, 2007

Jim Martz, CaneSport Magazine

Related Links:
Zak Poole bio

Talk about it in The Storm Center
Never miss breaking news on Miami sports and recruiting. Sign-up for CaneSport.com Wireless Text Alerts sent right to your cell phone!

Every year there are some recruits that dream of being Hurricanes.

The question, of course, is whether they are good enough to receive a UM offer.

That question remains to be answered for Coconut Creek (FL) Monarch High School QB Zak Poole.

If UM's answer is yes for an offer down the road, then he says he'll be a Hurricane.

"UM is the school that I dream of going to," Poole said. "If you came into my house right now we have a whole room dedicated to the University of Miami. We go to the banquets every year. Ken Dorsey was my favorite quarterback ever. We've been following the Hurricanes since I was probably about 6 or 7."

The "Miami" room in the house doubles as the family's TV room.

"There's mats down with the U [on them]," Poole said. "We have two helmets, one helmet signed by the 2001 national championship team. We have pom-poms, jerseys, pictures of the players, posters, hats.

"I even have the UM shoes -- I wear them to the games."

Poole attended the Miami summer camp as a freshman and sophomore.

"I'd talk to (Larry) Coker at the camps and at the awards banquets," Poole said. "He said to keep sending film in and they'll look at it."

As a junior Poole missed four games and finished with 700 passing yards, 14 touchdowns and six interceptions. That was at Coral Springs High School; he has since transferred to Monarch High, which had Broward County's most potent offense a year ago.

Poole says he is already getting recruiting mail from programs like Florida State and Penn State.

But nothing from Miami yet.

He hopes it's just a matter of time.

"If Miami offer I'll be going there definitely, 100 percent," he says.
 10 years ago '04        #915
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Big Time Florida Junior

Delvin Hughes is a big-time player from Clewiston H.S. in South Florida.

The Class 2A state championship game between Bolles and Clewiston was a great one before ending in triple overtime. The best player on the field that night was Clewiston junior Delvin Hughes.

At 6-foot-1 and 225 ponds, Hughes isn't the biggest tight end or defensive end around but he was dominant the entire season. He finished the regular season with 45 tackles and five sacks while catching six balls for over 100 yards. In four playoff games, he added another five sacks.

"I just love playing and competing," Hughes said. "In my eyes, I'm big enough. I just go out there and try to dominate every time I'm on the field."

Hughes beats his opponents with a tremendous blend of strength and quickness. He'll likely get a little bigger for his senior season, when he'll be among the state's premier prospects.

"I'm not really thinking too much about recruiting," said Hughes, who also plays basketball and runs track. "All I know is that I've always wanted to play for 'The U'. It's all about the U. You can list my favorite schools as UM, UM, UM, and UM. I'm just kidding (laughter). I'd say it's Miami, Florida State, Florida, Auburn, and Clemson."

The talented defensive end prospect, who carries a 2.7 GPA inside the classroom, said he has some friends in the college ranks.

"I'm good friends with Javarris James and Randy Phillips down at The U," he said. "Those guys are like brothers to me and hopefully I'll be playing with them someday."
 10 years ago '04        #916
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Class of 2008: Palm Bay Linebacker

Ramon Buchanan will be among the state's top linebacker prospects in 2007.

Palm Bay High is always one of the top teams in the state of Florida. Next year will be no different and a big reason for that is because of two-way standout Ramon Buchanan.

At 6-foot-1 and 190 pounds, Buchanan plays fullback and linebacker for the Pirates and projects as one of the state's top prospects for the Class of 2008.

"I'm just a big play guy," Buchanan said. "I can make big plays even on defense. I never take a play off. I'm always going full speed and I just try helping my team in whatever way I can."

Buchanon helped a lot in 2006, as he helped lead his team to the second round of the Class 5A state playoffs. He finished his 9-game regular season with 100 tackles and three sacks. On offense, he added a few hundred yards rushing at fullback. He was mainly used as a blocker but scored all three of his team's touchdowns in a 2nd round playoff loss to Bartram Trail.

"He's a real good one," head coach Dan Burke said. "He runs very well and should be one of the top linebackers around next year. He's always around the ball and makes plays for us on both sides."

With 4.55 speed and a 38-inch vertical jump (both verified at camps), Buchanan brings plenty of speed and athletic ability to the table. He also runs track and is already getting plenty of interest from colleges.

"I went to the Florida camp last year and they're on me," he said. "I really like Miami. I lived in Fort Lauderdale before moving up here. My top five would be Miami, Florida State, Florida, Wake Forest, and Georgia."

Buchanon, whose best friend is teammate and Wake Forest-bound Michael Williams, talked about what will be important to him in a college.

"I really want to have a good relationship with the coaches," he said. "And also the academics. I wanna go to a place where I'll be getting a good education."

Buchanan carries a 2.6 overall GPA and scored a 720 on his first SAT attempt.
 02-12-2007, 04:25 PM         #917
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
damn, kid would be dangerous at outside linebacker... good article crip

ra I see you too my n*gga good shiet
 10 years ago '04        #918
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Class of 2008: Chaminade Linebacker

Jordan Futch will be one of the top linebacker prospects in South Florida next year.

Chaminade-Madonna is no stranger to success and they're no stranger to having college coaches from all over the country recruit their school.

About a half-dozen players on Chaminade's roster were heavily recruited this year and next year, those same coaches will be back to check out some more Chaminade players. One of those players is linebacker/strong safety Jordan Futch.

At 6-foot-3 and 215 pounds, Futch has all the physical tools you look for. He has an athletic build, he runs very well (competes in track), and is coming off a solid junior campaign in which he had 82 tackles and eight sacks.

"I was All-County," Futch said. "I can play either linebacker or safety but I wanna play strong safety in college. I think I'm definitely fast enough."

The standout linebacker prospect attended Monsignor Pace High in 9th grade before transferring over to Chaminade.

"I'm friends with guys like Quentin Andrews (West Virginia) and Conredge Collins (Pittsburgh) from over there," he said. "I just wanted to be at Chaminade, where hopefully we'll win a state championship next year."

Futch, whose best friend is another major college prospect named Bo Reliford, is already getting lots of recruiting action.

"You see all those coaches coming by for the seniors and you think, man, that could be me next year," he said. "Right now, my top five would be Miami, Wisconsin, South Carolina, Florida State, and N.C. State. I went to Miami's camps in the summer two years ago and the year before that."

Futch, who started at safety as a sophomore, carries a 2.78 GPA inside the classroom and has two major goals for the upcoming season.

"I want to help my team win a state championship and play in the Army All-American Game," he said.
 10 years ago '04        #919
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Class of 2008: Booker T. WR

[pic - click to view]

Davon Johnson will be among the top wide receiver prospects in South Florida next year.

I haven't forgotten the day. The situation. The play. Booker T. Washington and Glades Central, two of the most athletic teams in the state of Florida, were competing in a 7-on-7 tournament in Belle Glade on a hot summer Saturday when the two teams were facing off in the semi-finals.

There's a play in that game that really made your jaw drop. Against a Glades Central team loaded with defensive talent, Davon Johnson caught a pass, quickly made a defender miss, then forced two defenders to run into each other before racing down the sidelines for a touchdown.

It was an impressive display of talent and explosiveness that Johnson put on.

"He's very explosive and very dangerous in the open field," head coach Tim Harris said. "He's the type of kid you try getting the ball to as much as possible. He has great speed and he's really coming on and becoming a complete receiver."

Johnson, 5-foot-10 and 165 pounds, ran one of the fastest 40-times at the Scout.com All-American Combine as a junior (4.46) and also competes in track.

"My speed helps," Johnson said. "It gives me an advantage a lot of times. I have good hands, too, and I can catch balls over the middle."

The talented receiver, who also plays cornerback, will be a rare four-year starter at Booker T. as a senior. He finished his junior season with 21 catches for 422 yards and four touchdowns -- averaging over 20 yards per catch. That'll surely catch the attention of college coaches everywhere.

"I'm already starting to get some good looks," he said. "Right now, my top colleges are Miami, Rutgers, Ohio State, Notre Dame, and Florida. I've been to camps at Rutgers and USF and I'll probably go to a few more this summer. I'm just keeping my options open right now."

Johnson talked about what will be important to him in finding a college.

"The depth chart and the academics are what I'll be looking at the most," he said. "I've started for three years and I wanna play right away. I know there will be competition no matter where I go."
 10 years ago '04        #920
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
Class of 2008: Delray Atlantic Safety

[pic - click to view]

Karnell Hatcher will be among the state's top safety prospects in 2007.

Four-year starters at quality 6A schools in the state of Florida are rare. Because of the level of competition the kids face, it just doesn't happen often. Karnell Hatcher is one of those kids.

A starting safety since his freshman year, Hatcher has emerged as one of the state's top safety prospects in the Class of 2008.

At 6-foot-1 and 180 pounds, Hatcher finished his junior season with 65 tackles and one interception.

"I can come up and deliver the big hit like a linebacker or I can drop back and play in coverage," Hatcher said. "I consider myself a complete safety."

Hatcher, who also plays basketball and is an All-District performer in track, attended the Rutgers summer camp in 2006 and knows what it'll be like to get recruited.

"I'm friends with Preston Parker at Florida State and I saw how he went through the recruiting process," he said. "A lot of schools come at you hard and it's a tough decision. I just hope a lot of the schools look at me like that."

They already are. Hatcher is getting plenty of heavy interest and will likely land many offers in the spring.

"My early favorites would be Florida, Ohio State, UM, Florida State, and Michigan," he said. "They all have good programs."

The talented safety prospect said he'll be looking at two main factors when it comes time to make a decision next year.

"The two biggest things will be the environment and the depth chart," he said. "I wanna feel comfortable wherever I go. That has to be there. And I wanna play so I'll see which guys they have coming back at my position or whatever."

Hatcher's solid in the classroom, with a 2.8 core grade point average.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
230 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
8 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside FAST & FURIOUS 8 Trailer Teaser (2017) (Like the announcement for the a..
43 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GTA Online: Import/Export coming December
46 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
180 comments
1 day ago