most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
29 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
66 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '07        #9081
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 465 465

[video - click to view]

This n*gga look like a monster
 6 years ago '04        #9082
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
Looks like Byron Moore can't clear admissions at Miami. He has the grades but classes won't transfer.
shalala needs to lower those standards to fsu and uf levels
 6 years ago '07        #9083
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Golden at brisset basketball game

Butch davis is in the building to

They said he pitching him playing for UNC basketball team since brissett wanna play bball also
 6 years ago '04        #9084
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
Golden at brisset basketball game

Butch davis is in the building to

They said he pitching him playing for UNC basketball team since brissett wanna play bball also
butch wasnt there. It was roy williams who was watching one of his teammates.

golden sat with brissetts parents

fidtch aand another coacher were also there
 6 years ago '07        #9085
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Ooh ok

Good look on the clear up
 01-25-2011, 10:51 PM         #9086
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dipset kid0221 said:
I like this pickup coaches just started going after him recently I think. I was just reading about him on the scout board yesterday a friend of his coach was trying to get him to go to UM. This is his youtube video.
4:20
5:00
5:15
5:35
6:10
6:25
6:50
7:12

:wow:

reminds me of Hank with his size but looks fast, kinda like Terrelle Pryor where he doesn't look like he's flying but he's outrunning everybody. Get him.
 6 years ago '04        #9087
space
space
starting to get worried that we will not land a qb. Brissett is not announcing on nsd and he committed to both uf and um this weekend for official but he only has one visit left. Kevin sousa looks like will honor his wake commit
 6 years ago '07        #9088
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
I honestly rather take no qb then have had teddy bridgewater

I think we grab one outta juco tho
 6 years ago '04        #9089
booie4 
space
space
$4,874 | Props total: 586 586
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
I honestly rather take no qb then have had teddy bridgewaterI think we grab one outta juco tho
we need a qb in the worse way for depth purposes only, let alone one of the best in the nation.
 6 years ago '06        #9090
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,595 | Props total: 12025 12025
did dub just say he would take no QB including teddy bridgewater???

teddy bridgewater i would take in a second , sucks that we lost him

we need QB's
 6 years ago '04        #9091
space
space
 L-E-Dub b**ch said:
I honestly rather take no qb then have had teddy bridgewater

I think we grab one outta juco tho
they have talked about a juco left handed qb dustin paonessa. He 6'5 220lbs but the film i saw he looked meh

Last edited by KiNgJaMeS305; 01-26-2011 at 09:35 AM..
 6 years ago '06        #9092
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
listen im good with stephen morris and jacory as our back up for next season

golden with a whole year of recruiting a building relationships hes gonna murder next year class

and its amazing what hes done in recruiting in only his first month! :wow:
 6 years ago '06        #9093
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
Per ESPN recruiting blog:

quote:

The decision is in. Five-star defensive end Ray Drew (Thomasville, Ga./Thomas County Central) knows what school he will choose, but the football world will have to wait until Friday at 10 a.m. ET.

"I am still considering Auburn, LSU, Miami, Clemson and Georgia," Drew said. "I have made the decision and I know where I am going."

The 6-foot-5, 253-pounder, who has made all his official visits, knows he can't go wrong with any of the five.

Auburn: "That coaching staff is amazing," Drew said. "If you are a player there then you have a relationship with everyone. If you are a running back then you have a relationship with the defensive line coach. That's just how it is and I love that. Coaches all over say they have a family atmosphere. Maybe they do but it's not like what Auburn has. You can see that there."

LSU: "LSU is a great place and their game day is second to none," he said. "Quite honestly, there's nothing like it. The state is blessed to have LSU and LSU is blessed with all those fans. They love LSU and their Tigers. There is so much passion there. They are fanatical."

Clemson: "You know, when I go to Clemson I just get a different feeling," Drew said. "It's not your typical college town. There are 12,000 people that live there and 17,000 students on campus. Yet, on game day, there are 85,000 in the stadium. They love their football at Clemson."

Miami: "I love the location of the University of Miami," Drew said. "And about 80 percent of my father's family lives there in Miami. I had a great visit and I love the coaches, especially coach [Al] Golden and coach [Jethro] Franklin."

Georgia: "It would be great to play [with the 'Dream Team of in-state stars] up there in Athens," Drew said. "But at the end of the day I have to do what's best for me. That's what we all have to do. Don't get me wrong, I love Georgia and I really like coach Richt, especially the spiritual side of him. I think I can really grow [spiritually] there."

Drew's final visit was this past weekend to Clemson. He came back and weighed the pros and cons.

"That's what I did," Drew said. "I looked at all the rights and wrongs and found the best fit for me."
 6 years ago '07        #9094
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
Ofcourse we need a qb but it will be for depth and learning the playbook

Morris will be starting and I think he will succeed
 6 years ago '04        #9095
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
jacory will be reduced to holder on field goals and extra points

watch him find some way to still throw 20 picks:disdain2:

Last edited by madness; 01-26-2011 at 12:30 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #9096
space
space
Drew will sign with either uga or au. I say au might be the favorite. They might end up with the #1 class
 6 years ago '04        #9097
space
space
golden with brissett's mom

[pic - click to view]

jeffgreer

Dwyer QB/SG Jacoby Brissett says he will take his official visit to Miami this weekend

it was between us and UF
 6 years ago '04        #9098
space
space

^ film on Dustin Paonessa, JUCO qb
 6 years ago '04        #9099
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
Losing bridgewater sucks but it ain't the end of the world. We're talkin about a player who doesn't really fit to the style of offense that we run. He has the makings of a spread option QB and it was better for him and us to bounce somewhere else. Besides, his whole character and personality definitely took a shot when he b**ched about how jacory was being treated by the fans. If you can't take the heat then go somewhere else. Miami fans are ruthless, maybe even worst than New York fans. We ain't scare to boo high school players down here.

with that said, I feel like we ain't getting Brissett. However, i read somewhere that Savage would pay his first year down here if that b**ch schiano doesn't let him transfer to Miami. That adds to the depth right away and he might even push for a starting job.
 6 years ago '04        #9100
space
space
 Cap Peeler said:
Losing bridgewater sucks but it ain't the end of the world. We're talkin about a player who doesn't really fit to the style of offense that we run. He has the makings of a spread option QB and it was better for him and us to bounce somewhere else. Besides, his whole character and personality definitely took a shot when he b**ched about how jacory was being treated by the fans. If you can't take the heat then go somewhere else. Miami fans are ruthless, maybe even worst than New York fans. We ain't scare to boo high school players down here.

with that said, I feel like we ain't getting Brissett. However, i read somewhere that Savage would pay his first year down here if that b**ch schiano doesn't let him transfer to Miami. That adds to the depth right away and he might even push for a starting job.
read that savage might pay his way onto UM which would allow him to play right away and than get a scholly next year
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
81 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
6 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
176 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Killing Me Softy
36 comments
2 days ago