NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
32 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA My Friend Just Met Klay Thompson
29 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Transformers: The Last Knight(official trailer)
72 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Reason why jeremih got kicked out of the tour and possible going to get..
67 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '04        #8981
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
BFeldmanESPN

Was just told by a source close to Jedd Fisch that he is "100% committed to being Univ. of Miami's offensive coordinator."
beat me to it
 6 years ago '04        #8982
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
AJ Leggett playin with these nolie fools...........

next year's signing day he gonna be like "i'm decommitting from these gay n*ggas i'm U bound b**ches "
 6 years ago '05        #8983
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,665 | Props total: 3775 3775
he wants to play for a winner and a team that can actually win a bowl game....can't blame him....especially after we win the National Championship this year, he wants to be a part of history
 6 years ago '06        #8984
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
$57,595 | Props total: 12018 12018
according to junior G two days ago this kid is a bum anyways
 6 years ago '05        #8985
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,665 | Props total: 3775 3775
I'M ALREADY READY

Signs with FSU

-BALLAAAAAAAAAAA
-same HS as sean taylor
-ball hawk
-just another piece of the GOAT secondary
-TOOK A n*gga STRAIGHT OUT YA BACKYARD

does not sign with FSU

-slow as s**t
-weak competition
-who cares we got the best DB in the state anyway
-JUCO
-was scared off by other DB commits
-kid slangs dope
 6 years ago '04        #8986
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 Junior G said:
he wants to play for a winner and a team that can actually win a bowl game....can't blame him....especially after we win the National Championship this year, he wants to be a part of history
you right.. you guys got the GOAT 4 loss, two times blown out by 30+ points team in history

Good for you.

By the way, the kid committed to wandy shandy. I'm not surprised he switched his commitment.. i'm surprised he downgraded to fsu but to each his own.

But i'm right now.. you do know he is class of 2012.... there's still 1 year left for Golden to switch him back and he will... then you'll be like "we dropped him because he was overrated anyways"
 6 years ago '06        #8987
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
 Junior G said:
I'M ALREADY READY

Signs with FSU

-BALLAAAAAAAAAAA
-same HS as sean taylor
-ball hawk
-just another piece of the GOAT secondary
-TOOK A n*gga STRAIGHT OUT YA BACKYARD

does not sign with FSU

-slow as s**t
-weak competition
-who cares we got the best DB in the state anyway
-JUCO
-was scared off by other DB commits
-kid slangs dope
this guy
 6 years ago '05        #8988
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
 Junior G said:
nice pickup
Doesn't really surprise me to be honest.. 3 CBs committed already in this class and possibly 2 more coming in. Also I'm sure Golden hasn't really been focusing on the 2012 class that much yet. Still wouldn't be shocked if he ends up back with us when it's all done
 6 years ago '06        #8989
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
[UGA targets Drew, Jenkins bond in Miami, talk about playing together (updated)
3:51 pm January 17, 2011, by Chip Towers

Very few people know where Ray Drew is going to go to college, but John Jenkins claims he does.

The duo hit it off in Miami this past weekend. Drew, a five-star defensive end from Thomas County Central, and Jenkins, a 6-4, 340-pound noseguard at Mississippi Gulf Coast Community College, both just happened to be on official visits at the University of Miami this weekend.

Despite having not met previously, the two highly-sought-after prospects — who each have Auburn, Georgia and Miami among their finalists — ended up spending the majority of their time together in Coral Gables. Jenkins said they discussed at length the possibility of playing together in college.

“He and I really clicked,” said Jenkins, back at school in Gulfport, Miss., Monday. “He knew about me when I got down there and we just ended up hanging out together and talking a lot. He was just saying how he’d like to play where I play at. He said he wanted to be where I was playing nose so he can make some plays. We were talking about playing playing on the same line.”

Drew lists Auburn, Clemson, Georgia, LSU and Miami as finalists. Jenkins said he will decide between Auburn, Florida, Georgia and Miami. He will have visited Miami, UGA and Florida on consecutive weekends before national signing day (he visited Auburn in December).

I asked Jenkins if Drew was trying to recruit him toward any one school in particular.

“It wasn’t like that, but I do know where he’s going to go,” said Jenkins, who will be visiting UGA this weekend. “I don’t want to reveal his situation or anything like that, but he knows what he’s going to do. He took me aside and told me his thing.”

Drew said he likes Jenkins both personally and as a football player.

“When you’ve got a four-man front with four down linemen, you’ve got to have two big men that can flush everything to the outside and guys on the outside that can push everything inside,” Drew said. “We were talking about how we could help each other out that way. I need to find another big D-tackle.”

Don’t count out Miami as a possible destination. He said he was “blown away” by the Hurricanes on his visit.

“It was beautiful,” he said. “The hotel I was in had this big balcony. So when I woke up in the morning, I looked to right and there was the ocean, I looked to my left and there was the city and straight ahead was South Beach. Pretty nice.”

He was also impressed with new coach Al Golden. “He seems like a very driven, high-energy guy,” Drew said. “He wants to get Miami back to where they used to be.”

I asked Drew about his sudden interest in Miami, which he previously had not listed among his finalists.

“Miami has always been a school that I’ve looked at; I just never really said anything about it,” said the 6-foot-5, 250-pound U.S. Army All-American. “It’s been in the process for a while. The majority of my father’s family lives in the Miami area, so it’s a place where I feel like I could feel at home.”

Drew now has taken official visits to Auburn, Georgia, LSU and Miami. He has an official visit planned for Clemson this weekend. It’s his fifth and final official.

Even if Drew does know where he’s going to sign, he said he’s not about to announce it anytime soon.

“If not signing day then a few days before,” he said.

For what it’s worth, Drew did tell me he plans to attend the announcements of fellow AJC Fab 50 members Malcolm Mitchell and Jay Rome in Valdosta this Thursday.

“I plan on being there,” he said. “I know those guys and I’m just interested in seeing where they go like everybody else.”

Meanwhile, Jenkins came away from his Miami trip impressed.

“it was a cool weekend,” he said. “I got to meet the coaches and got a chance to see what they had in mind in terms of a plan for me. And I had a chance to see the city, which was great. The weather was beautiful.”

Asked what he expected from his visit to Georgia this coming weekend, Jenkins said, “I’m just expecting to see how well I fit in around there. I’m just going to see what my family thinks and see if they see what I see. I don’t have any high expectations. I just want to go in on an even keel and absorb everything and see what turns out.”
this would be the icing on the cake :wow:

Last edited by DEDOS; 01-18-2011 at 10:06 PM..
 6 years ago '04        #8990
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
dont get too excited about both of em n*ggas they gonna end up in either UGA or Auburn. Drew was down here just tryna recruit jenkins............
 6 years ago '05        #8991
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
drew signing would be beastly but not getting my hopes for it :dancingcool:
 6 years ago '06        #8992
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space

3 minutes ago.. another Welcome to the U which means a new commitment

i wonder who it is
 6 years ago '04        #8993
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 P. Dedos said:

3 minutes ago.. another Welcome to the U which means a new commitment

i wonder who it is
:hmm:
 6 years ago '05        #8994
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
ChrisFreet Chris Freet
Miami OC Jedd Fisch is in the building. Let me borrow one from @BrennanPCarroll... Welcome to THE U
 6 years ago '06        #8995
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
Inglewood (CA) High School WR Patrick Onwuasor got an in-home visit from Miami coaches Al Golden and Brennan Carroll on Tuesday.

"They were at my house for a good hour," Onwuasor said. "It went pretty cool. They talked about the academic stuff, the program, things going on around campus.

"Coach Golden - he's a great guy, I loved his personality. (Carroll) talked about me, was saying they're going to bring in three receivers. He said they liked my size, really everything. They said I'm a tough player."

Onwuasor is excited about a Cane visit he'll take this weekend with several fellow Californians.

"Marqise (Lee), Greg (Townsend) and George (Farmer) are going with me - those are my boys," Onwuasor said. "They went to my middle school. I knew Marqise since he was little. We're talking about going to the same school, so that'll be a big impact; this is our first visit together."

Onwuasor has already visited Nebraska, Arizona and Hawaii. He's choosing between Arizona State and Washington for a final visit the weekend before signing day.

He says he has no frontrunners.

"I've got Miami in my top five," he said, adding that on the visit he'll be looking closely at "the school, the coaching staff, the players."

Onwuasor finished his senior season with 55 receptions for over 800 yards and double digit touchdowns. He also had seven interceptions playing safety on defense.
 6 years ago '05        #8996
dipset kid0221 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,190 | Props total: 8 8
I read Greg Townsend was told not to come for his visit this weekend along with Woods cause the staff thought they were coming to recruit for USC.

Also that DeAnthony Thomas was trying to visit this weekend doubt he comes here but would be huge if we somehow got him

Don't know how true this is but read these things on the scout board
 6 years ago '06        #8997
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space

inside an official visit

ownage at schools from 1:30 seconds on

droppin that ether
 6 years ago '04        #8998
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
UM HC Al Golden is visiting 4-star QB Jacoby Brissett, 6'4'' and 225 lbs. UM has a strong chance.
 6 years ago '06        #8999
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
Two team race for Moore

It's now a two-team race for defensive back Byron Moore (Harbor City, Calif./L.A Harbor). He narrowed his choices to Miami, Tennessee and Oregon State a few weeks back and just cut one more school off his list.

"I just talked to the coaches at Oregon State and told them I won't be going there," Moore said. "I'm down to Miami and Tennessee and I'll decide next week. I was going to wait until signing day but I just want to get it over with now so I'll decide sometime after I return from Miami this weekend.

"I've already had my home visits with both schools and I like them both a lot. Al Golden from Miami came last night and Derek Dooley at UT was here two weeks ago. They're both great schools and it's going to be a very tough decision. Right now, I'm just looking forward to this trip to Miami and I can't wait to get out there."
Golden going all in

this unbelievable what hes done in a month

can you imagine when he has a full year with these kids :rasta:
 6 years ago '06        #9000
DEDOS 120 heat pts120
space
space
ATTENTION: Coach Tim"Ice"Harris the HS Liaison at UM has resigned. He will become once again the Head FB Coach @ Booker T Washington HS. Dade County FB just got a whole lot better. Coach Harris is one of the baddest FB Coaches you will ever see. Coach will join his son Tim
Jr @iceharris which is currently the OC AT Booker T. WELCOME BACK COACH HARRIS!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Killing Me Softy
36 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Why Derrick Rose Got Injured, Scientifically
59 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
164 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
'Member Lil B?
112 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
112 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Fresh Prince otw to Netflix
58 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Cam'ron's Killa Season 2 Tour is a MUST SEE
80 comments
1 day ago