most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Melissa Ford !!
48 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Kool Killa Klay Highlights vs Pacers (2016.12.05) 60 points, Grand Wizadry
87 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 10 years ago '04        #881
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
any pics of the new jerseys yet?? or are they gonna unveil them during the summer?
 10 years ago '04        #882
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$16,792 | Props total: 1398 1398
 madness said:
any pics of the new jerseys yet?? or are they gonna unveil them during the summer?
during the spring game
 10 years ago '06        #883
FullTimeHustla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,642 | Props total: 1 1
 RakimAllahNY said:
His films speak for them themselves
unbelievable films hes a beast, the only question now is the boy gonna play linebacker or on the D Line, well be fun to see how it plays out

Last edited by FullTimeHustla; 02-08-2007 at 08:04 PM..
 10 years ago '04        #884
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
 C.R.I.P. said:
during the spring game
cool, i hope shannon has them wearin black socks with black shoes, take that sh*t back to the good ol days
 10 years ago '04        #885
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
yeah, i forget where i read it, but somebody said they already made the decision to switch back to black on black
 10 years ago '04        #886
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
**Early Leader for Miami Stud**

[pic - click to view]

Miami Northwestern High School is going to be one of the most senior talent-laden schools in Florida next season.

And one of the school's top prospects, Sean Spence, has good news for Hurricane fans.

"Miami is my first choice because it's right here at home and I always grew up a Cane fan," said Spence, a 6-foot-1, 195-pounder. "They produce.

"We all talk about Miami -- Miami's on their first list as well -- Marcus [Forston] and Aladarius [Johnson], Tommy Streeter, Jacory Harris, two more linebackers that want to come to Miami if I go there - Quavion Taylor and Lavonte Davis. We all like Miami."

Spence has already shown Cane coach Randy Shannon what he's all about.

Spence, who expects to be a linebacker in college, earned the Linebacker MVP Award at the 2006 UM summer camp.

And Spence says he got a Cane offer from Larry Coker's staff last year.

"I also have offers from Ole Miss and Rutgers," he said. "My dad laminated the Miami offer and put it in his office."

It's no wonder Spence is getting early offers. He finished his junior year with an incredible 197 tackles, 10 for losses. He also had two interceptions, one returned for a touchdown.

"I'm getting mail from Miami -- they send me things about how the program is run, the majors I can major in and things like that," Spence said. "I keep that all in my box. I have a lot of letters in there. Notre Dame, Ole Miss, LSU, Tennessee, Georgia Georgia Tech - there's a lot of schools sending me mail."

Spence spoke more about why the Canes are his early leader.

"Because of the chemistry at Miami, the love for their program, guys coming back from the NFL," he said. "I'd love to be a part of that."
 10 years ago '04        #887
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
**South Florida Junior Likes Four**

[pic - click to view]

Pahokee (Fla.) cornerback Janoris Jenkins is a player to watch in the Sunshine State's class of 2008, and the 5-foot-11, 185-pounder is coming off an excellent all-around season. Defensively, he recorded 43 tackles, four interceptions and four sacks, while racking up over 1,500 yards rushing on offense, and he's currently most interested in four schools in particular.

Janoris Jenkins turned in a great junior season on both sides of the ball.
"Clemson, Florida, Miami and South Carolina," Jenkins said. "I'm still learning about all four of them, but I like what I've seen so far."

South Carolina a.ssistant coach Robert Gillespie is trying to lure Jenkins to the Palmetto State.

"He (Gillespie) came by the school, and I've talked to him on the phone. We just started talking, so I don't know as much about them, except that they have Steve Spurrier as their coach."

The Clemson Tigers have made a strong early impression on Jenkins, who runs the 40-yard dash in 4.59 seconds.

"I like what I've seen in the letters they've written me. It seems like they have a good program up there. Coach (Ron) West is my recruiter, and he said they are very interested in me."

Florida has also impressed Jenkins with what they have to offer.

"They have a good crowd at all their home games, and it's one of the loudest in the country. Doc Holliday is my Florida recruiter. He stays in touch with me."

Miami rounds out his top four.

"Miami is a big program and a private school. It seems like they get some of the best recruits in Florida every year."

Jenkins isn't sure yet sure how he'll decide which school is the best fit for him.

"I have to take some visits and see all the places in person. I just want to take my time with the process and go from there. I would say Clemson is my favorite team so far."
 10 years ago '06        #888
FullTimeHustla 11 heat pts11
space
space
space
$1,642 | Props total: 1 1
Crip Big Ups On This Info!!!
Lets Take Care Of Bussiness In The Acc This Year And That Will Be Enough With Shannons Recruting Ability To Get All These n*ggas
Damn Im Already Excited About The Years Coming Up Lol
 02-09-2007, 10:16 AM         #889
dirty1979 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Miami Hurricanes = NFL University
 02-09-2007, 12:26 PM         #890
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 dirty1979 said:
*Signature time*
 10 years ago '04        #891
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
 dirty1979 said:
I'm putting this in my sig
 02-09-2007, 11:22 PM         #892
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
I'm putting this in my sig
I was going to but It takes up too much room... you cant see it all the way at the bottom
 10 years ago '05        #893
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
 C.R.I.P. said:
yeah, i forget where i read it, but somebody said they already made the decision to switch back to black on black
THANK fu*kING GOD!!! i swear to god i was pissed off at that sh*t when i saw it, in the first game against fsu, i complained more about the fact they wore white shoes than the fact that kyle wright sucks
 02-09-2007, 11:27 PM         #894
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Deeangoe said:
in the first game against fsu, i complained more about the fact they wore white shoes than the fact that kyle wright sucks
 10 years ago '04        #895
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
 Deeangoe said:
THANK fu*kING GOD!!! i swear to god i was pissed off at that sh*t when i saw it, in the first game against fsu, i complained more about the fact they wore white shoes than the fact that kyle wright sucks

funny thing is, most people complained about the shoes from the get go
 10 years ago '07        #896
KingOnSlaught 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,219 | Props total: 7 7
i guess it was the shoes
 10 years ago '05        #897
BOUNCER06 
space
space
$4,676 | Props total: 8 8
 BOUNCER06 said:
thanks for reggie wayne.. and the years with edge
reggie wayne = pro bowler :applause:
 02-10-2007, 03:39 AM         #898
Black_Deuce 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BOUNCER06 said:
reggie wayne = pro bowler :applause:
if everybody had to post once to pay homage for every one of their fav. players that was a cane this thread would surpass the bandwith limits
 10 years ago '05        #899
BOUNCER06 
space
space
$4,676 | Props total: 8 8
i was watchin nfl network with the pro bowl practices and ed reed had a colts hat on.. motha fu*ka was teasin me :(
 10 years ago '04        #900
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
** Northwestern Star Already List a Cane Offer **

[pic - click to view]

Miami Northwestern High School DE Ben Jones says he already has a scholarship offer.

It's just one, but it's a big one.

"I got an offer from UM," the 6-foot-5, 280-pounder with 4.7-second speed said. "I got that a couple of months ago. It just came to my house. I couldn't believe I got an offer so early."

That offer came from the Larry Coker regime, but it appears Randy Shannon also has designs on landing the talented defensive end.

"Miami's sending me mail, things about their academic program," Jones said. "I've talked to coach (Joe) Pannunzio and Clint Hurtt.

"I have a lot of interest in Miami."

He says other schools he'll give a strong look to are FSU, Florida, LSU and Georgia.

Jones garnered a lot of college attention after a sophomore season in which he had 68 tackles and seven sacks. As a freshman he played at Miami Springs.

He didn't play this year due to injury.

"I had a dislocation of my knee, but I'm fine now," Jones said. "It happened in practice before the season. It was bad having to miss the year. I wanted to be out there so badly."
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Single Mothers Infographic
230 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside South African Snowbunny Fitness Trainer(Lawd Have Mercy!!)
85 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This website shows how frighteningly quick the internet knows everythi..
8 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside FAST & FURIOUS 8 Trailer Teaser (2017) (Like the announcement for the a..
43 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Best Buy Buy 2 Get 1 Free 12/4/16-12/10/16
51 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 4 - The People's Cabinet?...Trump's administration for millionaire..
122 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside GTA Online: Import/Export coming December
46 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
Dec 4 - Man With Gun Arrested at Comet Ping Pong
180 comments
1 day ago