Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
217 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #SPN: Zashia Santiago
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
161 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
72 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #8941
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
A little birdie who’s friends with someone close to Miami football coach Al Golden sends the following report: “[The person who's close to Golden] says Golden plans on getting rid of the current uniforms next season and going back to the uniform template of the ’80s. He also said they would only break out the Pro Combat uniforms for one game — home versus Ohio State.”
 6 years ago '06        #8942
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,683 | Props total: 12216 12216

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

they need to go back to these ^^^^^^^^^^^^

[pic - click to view]

these are gangsta too

Last edited by DEDOS; 01-15-2011 at 10:13 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #8943
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
yea them pre 2000 and 2000-2003 joints were tooough
 6 years ago '06        #8944
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
good news we dont have to worry about punters or kickers for the next four years

we have the best punter in the country commited and now we just got a commit from one of the best kickers from michigan commit matt goudis

Matt Goudis is a confirmed commitment. He committed to coach Al Golden during breakfast this morning in front of the whole group of recruits. He is currently in church and we hope to catch up with him in a brief window before he returns to California ... otherwise update will have to wait till tonight.
per shoddell

Matt is simply an outstanding all around kicker. He has a huge leg, makes FG's with ease off the ground, and kickoffs with the best of them. Mentally he is very strong showing great maturity to kick at the next level. Can also punt. Has all the tools to dominate the D1 level. Definite scholarship pick. Will be a great player for Michigan.

Major Accomplishments:

Member of the "Event Elite"
Member of the "TOP 12"
Scored a National FG Record Score of 14
Field Goal Champion (Class of 2011) 7th Annual National Kicking Spring Event
FG Finalist 7th Annual National Kicking Spring Event
Last Man Standing Field Goal Winner at the 7th Annual National Kicking Event
Field Goal Champion (Class of 2011) 6th Annual National Kicking Spring Event
Only Freshman to make the Field Goal Finals Round at the 6th Annual National Kicking Spring Event
2009 FG Last Man Standing Champion August Kicking Camp (50 participants)
2009 8th Annual National Kicking Event Prep Camp FG Last Man Standing Champion
2010 CA Nike Spring Camp Champion
2010 8th Annual National Kicking Spring Event Preparation Camp Champion
2010 8th Annual National Kicking Spring Event Punting Finalist

Kicking expert Chris Sailer's opinion...

quote:

2011 – Matt Goudis (CA) – The best field goal kicker in the nation in his class. Also steps up better under pressure than anyone else.

Last edited by DEDOS; 01-16-2011 at 10:41 AM..
 6 years ago '05        #8945
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,686 | Props total: 3795 3795
he is not f**kin with Marshall Morgan outta Archbishop McCarthy (Morgan is not a FSU commit either)
 6 years ago '06        #8946
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
JNewbergESPN Jamie Newberg
Man, Kevin Grooms is all jacked up w Miami. He had a great visit and will likely do something after his VT trip next weekend. Story coming
3 minutes ago Favorite Retweet Reply
 6 years ago '04        #8947
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
JNewbergESPN

5-star Ray Drew [Thomasville, Ga.] was blown away by Al Golden on his Miami visit. Check espn.com/recruiting in a few minutes. 2 minutes ago via web

Drew impressed with Miami

Five-star DE Ray Drew (Thomasville, Ga./Thomas Country Central) was blown away by new Miami coach Al Golden during his most recent visit.

"I love Al Golden," Drew said. "I mean I really like him. He knows what he wants and is very hungry. He wants to bring Miami back to it's glory days, back to where they were. He's a high-energy, full-speed guy that's very genuine. Al Golden is a people person. I was pretty impressed.

"I also like the staff and met a bunch of players. I like where they are going."

That's four official visits in the books for Drew and he has one left to Clemson this weekend. He has also seen Georgia, Auburn and LSU.

Does one team stand out over the others?

"No. I don't want a leader to interfere with my judgement because whenever I make a decision I want it to be the right one," said Drew. "I will decide on signing day or just before."

Grooms has great trip to the "U"

ESPNU 150 ATH Kevin Grooms (Hollywood, Fla./South Broward) visited Miami and loved every minute of it.

"It went great and I had a great time with the players and coaches," Grooms said. "We talked academics, history of the program and everything else they had to offer.

"I am all in with Miami. The coaches are ready, I love the players, and I felt at home. I mean I have connected right away with those guys."

Grooms will visit Virginia Tech [Jan. 21] and he hopes to have a decision soon.

"It's Miami, Virginia Tech and maybe Florida State. I need to talk with [Eddie] Gran about visiting FSU," said Grooms. "So I may have a decision next week sometime.”

Last edited by KiNgJaMeS305; 01-16-2011 at 05:31 PM..
 6 years ago '05        #8948
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
 6 years ago '05        #8949
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
already off our radar.....i've been callin him the biggest bust in the class since recruiting started....trust me you n*ggaz don't want him
 6 years ago '06        #8950
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
 Junior G said:
already off our radar.....i've been callin him the biggest bust in the class since recruiting started....trust me you n*ggaz don't want him
well kevin grooms should be thanking his lucky stars because a florida state degree aint worth the paper its written on and FSU has no first rounders in the draft and have no Pro Bowlers in the NFL

talk about the IRONY with this BUST comment

:owned:

dismissed
 6 years ago '04        #8951
madness 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$12,689 | Props total: 474 474
junior G stays losing
 6 years ago '05        #8952
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
lol Grooms was begging to be a Nole, but there is no room for him in this top class so he has to settle for DA U.....enjoy leftovers
 6 years ago '05        #8953
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
Larry Blustein
We have learned that Hollywood South Broward RB Kevin Grooms is a Cane!
 6 years ago '06        #8954
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
South Broward High School athlete Kevin Grooms sat down Monday night and hammered out a decision: He would be a Hurricane.

And he figured there was no better time to break the news to the Canes than during an in-home visit scheduled for today with coaches Al Golden and Terry Richardson.

Golden arrived at his house at 10:40 a.m. and spent the first 20 minutes talking to Grooms' mother and discussing the benefits of UM.

Then Golden asked if the family had any questions, if Grooms wanted to be a Hurricane.

"I just said `Yes,' committed," Grooms said. "They said `Great, congratulations!' They really didn't know I'd be a Cane for sure until then."

Grooms says he will now call Virginia Tech coaches to cancel a planned visit there.

"I'm done with everything," Grooms said.

Of why he chose UM, Grooms said, "I liked the fact that it was real high on education, how the environment was, and I believe in coach Golden and the other coaches, that they'll make something happen at the U."

His goals?

"I hope I play right away," Grooms said. "That's the main thing - I want to get on the field right away."

Grooms played primarily running back last season, rushing for 1,400 yards with 22 touchdowns. He also returned six punts for scores. He's unsure at what position Miami will want him - in high school he played cornerback, receiver, running back and did returns - but he says he is most comfortable as a tailback.

And he said the comparisons he hears most often to his style of play are former Canes Devin Hester and Roscoe Parrish - "everyone says that," Grooms said.

"(Miami coaches) said I'm an athlete, so I don't know what position I'll play," he said. "It's where they feel I can help them the most."

A big Cane fan, this is a dream come true for Grooms.

"I loved Miami ever since I saw the Hurricanes play and understood who they were," Grooms said. "With players like me we can get back to that."

* Grooms says he expects to be fine academically.

"I'm in the process of being all set," he said. "I'm almost there."

* A 5-foot-9, 170-pounder with 4.4-second speed, Grooms said he hopes to put on 10 pounds before arriving at UM in June.

"I want to get a little bigger, probably 180, see what coaches think about that, if they want to put more weight on me," Grooms said.
 6 years ago '07        #8955
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466

I see ya Golden

Cant wait to see what he does with a full yr.
 6 years ago '07        #8956
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466
Who Cares

If hes good at football and willing to bust his a.ss he can make yall regret leaving him as "leftovers"
 6 years ago '04        #8957
space
space
LB Antonio Kinard Commits to #TheU Former Michigan commit
 6 years ago '04        #8958
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
I just saw that ^^

6'4 210lb kid looking to play outside linebacker. Seems like Golden really wants to implement a lot of 3-4 for the next few years.

I really do hope Denzel gets in this class though... one of the best pure LBs in the state this year. SIze is his problem though... but whatever if a small kid can play, he can play in any system.
 6 years ago '04        #8959
space
space
Rashad Wadood

[pic - click to view]

6 years ago '06        #8960
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
Rashad Wadood

[pic - click to view]

:dancingcool::dancingcool::dancingcool:
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
221 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
50 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
76 comments
2 days ago