Miami Hurricanes

most viewed right now
is there any bigger simp in film history?
221 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside #SPN: Zashia Santiago
42 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Orlando brown finally exposes what detective Vlad been doing for years.
164 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Video surfaces of weekend working on "crew love" with no drake lyrics
73 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

0 0%
Voters: 0. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #8901
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
$57,683 | Props total: 12216 12216
mark whipple to be the head coach of UCONN

6 years ago '06        #8902
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space

this guy
 6 years ago '04        #8903
KiNgJaMeS305|M 58 heat pts58
space
space
$22,871 | Props total: 32 32
SaveUMFootball

Almost Done: Next UM OC looks to be J. Fisch from the Seattle Seahawks. Trying to confirm. Said it days ago.
 6 years ago '06        #8904
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
meh.....
 6 years ago '04        #8905
space
space
Head coach Al Golden made it clear to CB Jeremy Davis, younger brother of former UM star Phillip Buchanon, that Miami would not be in his best interest.
 6 years ago '05        #8906
Deeangoe 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,895 | Props total: 290 290
 KiNgJaMeS305 said:
Head coach Al Golden made it clear to CB Jeremy Davis, younger brother of former UM star Phillip Buchanon, that Miami would not be in his best interest.
as weak as we are in the secondary tf
 6 years ago '06        #8907
Xaiv 134 heat pts134
space
space
$3,922 | Props total: 1109 1109
He lied to me,” Davis said. “I don’t know what’s up with the coach. He was trying to be extra tough on the phone for no reason. He kind of had an attitude with me and my parents. That didn’t go well. My mom is mad, my dad is mad. We have always been all about Miami our whole lives. It seems like he wants nothing to do with Randy Shannon’s players. He wants to bring in who he wants to bring in. He said it’s in my best interest not to go there and basically it wouldn’t matter how good I was that I wouldn’t get to play. That kind of hurts, but you move on with life and you hope the next decision is a good decision.”

“(Golden) said I can’t play at Miami and that I’m not a Miami guy,” Davis said. “I’ve been Miami the whole time. Miami would have been my choice if I wasn’t for the coach. It just didn’t seem right for him that he was giving me attitude for no reason. He lied to me, he lied to my parents.”

“I’ll still be Miami fan, I still love Miami,” Davis said. “But with the new coach, he and I just aren’t seeing eye-to-eye and if you’re not it’s not going to work out. Period. But there aint no love lost. I wanted to be there. I wanted to make a difference. I wanted to get the ‘U’ back to where it was.”

Last edited by KiNgJaMeS305; 01-12-2011 at 04:35 PM..
 6 years ago '07        #8908
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
$13,226 | Props total: 466 466

Coach Golden what are you doing???

Atleast give em a shot....damn straight s**tted on the kid
 6 years ago '06        #8909
DEDOS 121 heat pts121
space
space
 6 years ago '07        #8910
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
They say all his coaches from HS to Milford say hes lazy and fakes injuries

Maybe golden is making a good decision
 6 years ago '04        #8911
space
space
he probably sucks
 6 years ago '07        #8912
Kinglew88 13 heat pts13
space
space
i mean he is a shannon recruit
 6 years ago '04        #8913
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
$12,861 | Props total: 0 0
Golden NO!!!!!!!!

please don't f**k it up!!!!!!!!

n*gga you better pull down all of 4 and 5 star n*ggas from Cali if you turning down Jeremy Davis or

Down here in Dade County you better produce, we ain't scared of flying banners next year saying "under .500 record, fire Golden"
 6 years ago '05        #8914
Junior G 105 heat pts105
space
space
$51,686 | Props total: 3795 3795
Golden >>>>>
 6 years ago '07        #8915
ttime236 38 heat pts38
space
space
$10,135 | Props total: 8 8
 Cap Peeler said:
Golden NO!!!!!!!!

please don't f**k it up!!!!!!!!

n*gga you better pull down all of 4 and 5 star n*ggas from Cali if you turning down Jeremy Davis or

Down here in Dade County you better produce, we ain't scared of flying banners next year saying "under .500 record, fire Golden"
^^^^

Ive been holdin back from posting with all this news and being optimistic lately, but bottomline im tryna see results or else he can bounce too and we'll try this s**t another way:cool-smiley-009:
 6 years ago '04        #8916
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
Alright i've come to my senses.......

For starters... why the f**k would Golden suddenly call a recruit and "yell and be mad at him??" especially the cousin of a former Cane who is in the league right now. I'm calling ducktales on that one.

Second, goes back to #1. GOlden has been sweet talking every recruit he wants to get down here and isn't scared of giving kids second chances, as he's trying to bring in Kevin Grooms, a troubled kid with a record to come to Miami. Charles Gaines who is a goon in overtown and even Uncle Luc has to have a gun around the kid might, might end up getting an offer too. :hmm:

So.. seriously.... there's something fishy here that Mr. Davis isn't letting us in and he seems to be just pissed off that he's being left out. Supposedly the kid only played in 1 game in prep school and faked injuries and didn't wanna play cuz he was UM bound if he got his grades straight. :hmm: ...

Let's see how this turns out... He can either turn out to be a bag boy at your local Winn Dixie or he'll probably torch us with his stupid speed playing for florida state or Florida since Aubrey HIll has been in his ear
 01-12-2011, 06:34 PM         #8917
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOS ANGELES -- University of Southern California tight end Blake Ayles has informed teammates of his intention to transfer, sources told ESPNLosAngeles.com Wednesday.

Ayles hasn't said anything publicly, however, and Trojans coach Lane Kiffin said he heard that Ayles was "contemplating some things" but was not aware of any finalized decision.

"That's all I know," Kiffin said. "I don't know that anything's happened."

Ayles, a junior, is able to freely transfer to any school of his choosing outside of the Pac-10 conference because of NCAA sanctions issued to USC last June. Six players took advantage of that aspect of the sanctions last summer, including defensive end Malik Jackson, who transferred to Tennessee, and fullback D.J. Shoemate, who picked UConn.

A possible destination for Ayles, sources say, is Miami. Former USC tight ends coach and recruiting coordinator Brennan Carroll was recently named to the same post with the Hurricanes, and Carroll was one of Ayles' primary recruiters out of Orange (Ca.) Lutheran High.

Ayles had followed two high school teammates to USC in quarterback Aaron Corp and offensive lineman Michael Reardon, but both players have since departed the school. Corp transferred to FBS school Richmond last offseason; Reardon recently told the coaching staff he has decided on an early retirement from football and will not return for his fifth year at USC.

Ayles would become the second Trojan to transfer this offseason. Redshirt junior defensive tackle Hebron Fangupo transferred to BYU last month in what was termed a family decision.

In three seasons at USC, Ayles totaled 14 catches for 182 yards and a touchdown. His lone catch in 2010 was a memorable 54-yard catch-and-run on a throw from quarterback Matt Barkley in an October win over Cal.
 6 years ago '04        #8918
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
bring that n*gga... we need TEs ......
 01-12-2011, 06:54 PM         #8919
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cap Peeler said:
bring that n*gga... we need TEs ......
i know but

[video - click to view]

6 years ago '04        #8920
Cap Peeler 7 heat pts
space
space
 JNyiri77 said:
i know but

that n*gga has 100 yds and 1 td in 2 years at USC

f**k it. He couldn't possibly any worst than Chase Ford and Richard Gordon
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Guy Tricked By Tr@nny - Cringe Video
221 comments
22 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside Detriot Rapper TeamEastside Peezy locked up on Federal Racketeering cha..
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Adult Entertainer That Sold Out Her Race
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Christina Milian Shows Damn Near EVERYTHING in a see through fit!!"
134 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
J Prince really think he a godfather
154 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 7 - Tomi craps on Rosenberg
119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside YouTube superstar PewDiePie vows to DELETE his channel once he hits 50m..
50 comments
21 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Video inside Amazonian tribesmen react to images of the earth
76 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy